Questionable Content- Baggy Pants and Brown Waifu Edition

QC Thread: Your prime stop for brown autistic waifus and funny edits of a shitty comic

Edits: imgur.com/a/Sf5J0
Omits: imgur.com/a/HtKr0
Twitter Bully: imgur.com/a/Jb1a1
OC: imgur.com/a/kSZcE

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/jephjacques/a-noodle-master
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Latest miscarriage courtesy of Handstab.

I don't know how to live my life without these threads…

Jeph is such a hack.
He is basically the epitome of a white knighted Self-loathing fuck, and yet writes the same stereotypes in his comic that he lambastes on his bloody twitter.

Jeph spots a real man, becomes befuddled.

Maybe Jeph is more interested in why the man doesn't just cut his hand off with the saw like Jeph was planning on doing once he got his.

Fucking Jeph.

My children of the night, it is I, editfag the first. Due to some health news I've received, I've got to take some time away from everything and concentrate on getting better. No, Jeph didn't catch up with me and give me AIDS. I most likely won't see your replies to this, but I know you guys will wish me well and for that I feel truly blessed.

Thank you for being my audience for over a year, and thank you to those of you who are taking up the torch and editing the shit out of Jeph's shitty shit. It is my fondest wish that the mememagic will set in and he'll be arrested for bestiality for what he's been doing to that poor dog.

This is so long, for now. If things improve and I can return, I will, but it might not be for awhile. If I'm able to do the archive jpgs during a moment of quiet, I'll swing by and dump them. If I can't, I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner.

Thanks for everything, folks. Keep fighting the good fight and best of luck to all of you.

shiet nigga, you gon die.

I support Jeph's proposition, if for nothing else to see it bite him in the ass when he's arrested for weaponizing hate mobs against the celebrities he's constantly defaming. It'd be good for one of these major platforms to adopt draconian measures just to show everyone else the inevitable outcome of such a thing.

Also, Jeph's a shitty businessman. All this time he spends on Twitter and he doesn't know anything about it. Twitter makes no money. Its stock price is based on growth, which has flatlined. The platform is missing both features and ad revenue, which is why they're going so hard after this "moments" shit, because it's both a feature and advertising vector which has made Facebook a lot of money. Twitter doesn't have long to pull themselves out, even less time than Reddit, probably. They got a temporary bump with some execs buying up stock a few months ago but have since resumed their death spiral.

Sorry to hear, Editfagus Prime. May the light not fade. In your will, require a family member to post here your eulogy in order to receive their inheritance.

Continuing the meme that the QC subreddit is "toxic".

You credit yourself with the "casual" label, Jeph.

Another shitty Alice Grove strip that everyone forgot to look for last week. You might think it's a repost, but, no, this pacing and repetitiveness is intentional.

Subtle. You earn yourself a cookie.

It's been a fantastic year. Fare thee well editfag, first of his name.

This is just one of the [impossibly large number] of things about Jeph's art that bugs me. His skill at drawing unique and stand-out characters is so poor that it's kind of like watching anime, where you can sometimes only tell which character is which because of their hairstyle and clothes. If you were to just look exclusively at their face you wouldn't know who you're looking at.

I just cannot comprehend how he's been doing this comic for 12 years every weekday and yet is still so fucking terrible at drawing and is in fact regressing in many respects.

There's a number of comics which are updated on a semi-regular or daily basis and yet have much better art than Jeph's abortion, the best example being pic related, "Stand Still, Stay Silent". Absolutely beautiful art, an interesting storyline, a great setting, and characters that actually stand out as individuals.

Then I look at Jeph. The same 4-panel (or when he feels daring, 6-panel) set up. The same boring uninspired views of either people side-on or from the front, typically starting either just above their knees or just above their elbows. The same god awful "art", the same digital colour filling, the same limited range of flat colours. Day after day after day.
It's garbage. Total garbage.

What did I miss?

Something that Stand Still, Stay Silent strip illustrates: perspective and integration with environment. Besides looking flat, QC's characters look pasted onto prerendered stock. Because that's exactly what's happening.

Oh, and bonus points for SSSS - the author of SSSS has A FUCKING BUFFER.

A BUFFER

ON A COMIC WITH ART LIKE THAT

Meanwhile Jeph has garbage he spends 40 minutes a day shitting out and yet as soon as he has a cold or another handstab episode, it's time for guest comics because he's got zero buffer.

People have said it in previous threads that they simply don't understand why Jeph doesn't just fucking sit down one day and produce a week or two of comics as a buffer. He would save himself so much hassle. And yet…he doesn't.

Nearly $8000 on Patreon for this piece of shit…I guess 3,589 patrons/flies can't be wrong.

There needs to be a law that requires social media users to actually grow a spine

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince;And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

Also this.

You super dead, m8. RIP!

you've brought joy to the hearts of many. I hope I can one day bring a smile to the face of another with my own work as big as the one you brought to mine. Get well, dear editfag, and know you live on in the soul of all who stand here.

Farewell, Good Sir, you are one of the unknown heroes of this world. Your actions will be known by a few, but they make the world a better place.

You're in my prayers, editfag prime diamond?

I've never attended those threads, and only known you for your Tumblrverse work, but let me say "Farewell" here as well.

Farewell, Editfag, and thanks for everything. Remember that we'll always be here, keeping the fire burning.

You take care of yourself man

What?

Took me a second, too. Just keep looking.

Jesus Christ, I'd never find out on my own.

They don't mean his beta attitude, they're talking about his steady makeover. He used to look like the kind of nerd that would get bullied by the regular nerds.

He still looks like that.

Look at the faces.

But he has a tattoo! And a rebellious haircut! And his shirt is partially untucked! And he's leaning on the counter like he owns the place! And looking at nothing in particular while talking to someone who's next to him! My panties are soaked.

YOTSUBA IS FOR CUTE, NOT FOR VIRTUE
REMOVE HANDSTAB
THEN STAB AGAIN

Hope you get better editfag

Thanks for being our Editfag, the first of his name, king of the shitposters and faggots, protector of the realm of QM.

It took me a while to realize the power socket tattoo was that and not a tape deck built into his cyber arm. Also har har robot need electricity, it's not even something funny like a don't stick machinery into organics sign like that don't finger the gears sign.

For the past thread until now, there has been an alarming lack of dosage, and since all of you are currently suffering from severe edifagdepartureitis, now would be time to perform the emergency treatments, with some assistance from my nurse.

At least you won't leave, right ?….. right ?

This needs to be answered. Who is brown waifu?

There are a couple of possible answers. It may refer to Baggy-chan, who was spawned by this very thread a couple months back (and who is featured in the current thread header). It might also refer to Iraqi Peppermint Patty.

Because of certain design similarities, we've grown to suspect that IPP may be Jeph's attempt at remaking Baggy-chan in his own image, as a consequence of our collective psychic link to Jeph's subconscious.

She's only been around for several months now.

This is a worksafe board user, gotta spoiler those milkddud nipples.

I do not know what is going on there but the man literally can not be bullied hard enough.

Pisses me off so much! Star Trek did more for race relations than that little nobody could ever dream of!

Is this comic implying that the various European ethnic groups aren't diverse?

qt

Me too. Especially when one considers that the actress who played Uhura was thinking about quitting the show and was told she had to keep on because she was an inspiration to African Americans everywhere by Martin Luther King himself, a story which she has remarked on several times as being inspirational to her. Furthermore, Star Trek has also had a black captain and a woman captain.

So actual diversity, the opinions of one of the single greatest civil rights leaders of our time, and the beliefs of the actress herself don't matter to modern mouth breathers who require enforced diversity.

To be fair, the woman was tbe worst captain.

Siako was based, though.

What sucks is they got such a good actress, but the entire writing staff for Voyager was shit. DS9 was pretty well written from beginning to end, so it's like they had all the retards work on Voyager.

Agreed. I never had a problem with Kate Mulgrow, but Janeway was retarded.

It's been a while since I looked into this, but I recall reading something about Voyager having a lot of executive meddling going on with the writing, especially toward the middle of the show, accounting for why Janeway would be a rational starship captain in one episode and a coffee-fueled tyrant in the next.

Yeah, they never gave her a clear direction, so her direction came off as her being an unclear person. She'd be adamant about the Prime Directive one day, and throw it out the window the next. Not to say the other captains didn't have odd bouts like that, but her decisions always felt at a detriment to her crew. So it just seemed like she hated her crew and wanted to torture them all… which I don't mind so much, because they were written to be pretty annoying most of the time as well.

Who is she supposed to be anyway?

???

I think her drawfag named her Reina. I might be wrong.

I mean, is she a part of the story or just an eye relief for when the hand stabs too hard?

Nah, one has no name and people started calling her Baggy-chan. She came from a conversation where anons started going about how girls in baggy pants were hot as hell.
Reina is the one with robot parts, also known as Trannyface to some anons. She came from a character design thread. Same drawfag, similar designs, different characters.

No part of the story whatsoever.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was there for the baggy pants discussion but I missed the thread after so I wasn't sure if she'd gotten an actual name.

I was just about to clarify this, and experienced a power outage. has it right.

Baggy-chan is roughly modeled after Reina AKA Tranny Face, but is a separate entity. She could almost be considered a "normalized" version of Reina, sans-genetic and cybernetic alteration (in that while they share similar phenotypical features, Baggy-chan is less compact, not as visibly muscular, has a more filled-out figure, and lacks all the cybernetic bits).

I think Writefag (you still around, buddy?) was considering writing some kind of short story involving Baggy-chan, referring to her as "Jodi". Baggy-chan is the name that stuck, though.

Man, this never fails to piss me off.

Oh, I did see that thread. All I know is that I missed at least one thread around midterms.

Wow, you're right. How could this have happened?

Painful. This is a good thing to show people when talking about the fake nerds that have ruined the scene. Not knowing the backstory and viewing the 1960s through 2015 lenses. The entire casting was a war between Roddenberry and NBC. Gene wanted future wife Majel Barrett to be first officer and was rebuked. They would allow a woman on the bridge only as a "space secretary", not in a command function. Roddenberry agreed but insisted that she be black. In the 1960s nothing was worse than a Russian. Chekov would have been more of a Space Nigger than Uhura. People still hated the Japs, too, and there was Sulu. They had to get creative in the promotional material to hide Spock's ears due to reactions to "promoting Satanism". Roddenberry literally couldn't have been anymore progressive. He tried and this was the most he was permitted to get away with.

Good thing, too, because anything more likely would have been unmarketable. Even then Star Trek barely lasted. A similar thing happened to a show called Soap. Billy Crystal wanted a sex change operation and the show more or less normalized infidelity, homosexuality, and incest. Audiences loved it but advertisers wanted nothing to do with it. Progressivism seems great when you're in San Francisco, Austin, or Toronto, but too much too soon sours the milk for a critical mass.

One of the few shows to do it right was All in the Family. Have "bigot" Archie Bunker (Holla Forums's grandfather) as a foil to absurd progressive propaganda. Best part was that the show wasn't afraid to occasionally give Archie the moral high ground, despite being a progressive vehicle.

If in any doubt about the acting, check out the Geneviève Bujold test shoot. Holy shit.

Voyager dropped the ball right off the bat when they allowed the real life consternation to make it into the show. We're in the 24th century and have seen Captain Picard take orders from female admirals over a period of seven years yet Harry Kim acts like he's never seen a female officer before.

>How about CAPTAIN Ensign Kim?

Somehow I attached part 2 first. Whatever it's a trainwreck regardless.

While we're on Voyager, here's the best poop.

The executive meddling was required, though, even though it was executive Rick Berman's mess in the first place. Nearly everyone involved in the show–the writers, actors–were substandard. Someone with authority needed to step in and forcefully steer the show in a new direction. That's where Seven of Nine came in. It's true that part of Jeri Ryan's hire was the sex appeal. It's also true she was dating one of the producers. But the bottom line was despite basically being a model turned actress, she was still better than everyone besides Picardo, Mulgrew, and McNeill. It also helped that she had a clearly defined role unlike just about everyone else.

Maybe the worst part of the show is how Janeway's war crimes stacked up, even ignoring all the timeline reboots, yet is never held accountable. The show would have been much improved with a bittersweet ending with Janeway behind bars, saying something like, "I did what I had to do, even if it was wrong, to get us all home. I don't regret anything."

I tried

Panel 1: "with fucking up her life" sounds awkward, "thoes" -> "those" in the second speech bubble.
Panel 4:
"carossel" -> "carousel"
"attaracted" -> "attracted"
"calander" -> "calendar"
I like it

jesus christ I feel so bad for picking on the original editfag for always fucking up spelling/grammar

Good stuff. Have a lewd check.

More evidence Jeph is trying to reboot the series with a strip that'd fit in years ago.

Fucking disgusting.

H-how lewd!

vampire detected.

No, I think it is disgusting to fetishize your faith. She obviously went through the effort of wrapping the scarf around her neck and conscientiously leaving the cross on and exposed. Either she is a Christian and is making a point to use her beliefs as an accessory while she whores her body out for attention, or she is not a believer in which case she is being disrespectful as fuck to those who are.

Also she needs to clean her god damned room. Pillow on the ground, clothes on the ground. Books piled on the lap base. Coffee pot just sitting out instead of cleaned and stored until it is ready to use. I bet she is the kind of filthy shiksa that wears her shoes in the house.

Absolutely disgusting.

You'd still suck on those titties, tho.

There must always be a spelling autist.

Looks like Jeph is going to attempt to pass off 15 minutes of Wikipedia research as hardcore fan knowledge again.

Besides sucking, Jeph can't evaluate his own art. How is this any worse than what he does now? I mean it's similar but slightly better if in any direction.

Still here. Still trying to get my life to settle down to the point where I can work on things for fun again. I haven't abandoned it though.

Jeph went from "LOL Overwatch man nerd shit suck" to fantard in a span of 48 hours.

Because tumblr is going crazy for that shit. They are all over D.Va as a bkub (pic related artist) style ripoff, mostly.

This shit happens with anything that tumblr decides to cling to. Most people don't give a fuck until they see all the *popular* blogs and the *cool* artists producing stuff for it, and then all of the sudden they're declaring themselves part of the fandom and screeching about headcanons and shit.

Jeph continues to embarrass himself by posting upstaging fanart.

I almost thought that art's cute, but then I remembered the character's not his design, so it has the advantage of not being 100% Handstab shit throughout.

This is the future they chose.

That makes sense. Until Jeph realized Tumblr was gosu over Overwatch, it was a product for "nerd men manbabies". Once he got a whiff of the Tumblr memes, all of a sudden he's its #1 fan. And somehow his transparent faggotry escapes his audience's purview. But, yeah, no such thing as fake nerds, amirite?

Hell, these are the same faggots who turned the Homestuck and Undertale into a colossal tumor of a fandom despite the fact that majority of 'the fandom' had never read/played the thing.

You think Jeph even owns the game? Of-fucking-course he doesn't.

I'm not surprised, but I'm still somehow disappointed.

I'm not sure how I feel about Overwatch. There was so much hype and beta gameplay going around that I spent like two months prior to its release forgetting that it hadn't come out yet. I was already tired of seeing it by the time it actually launched. At least it has some good character designs.

I'm ambivalent about the product itself. "Team Fortress with waifus" is right. It's the crazy-ass hype that gets me. Holy shit.

Yeah, same.
I would get it, but being between jobs, having far too many games, and not a giant fan of arena based shooters, I'll wait until I get pulled in by a large number of friends.
But I do like to watch ster play and talk about it, but that is effectively e-celeb talk.

If Valve even cared enough to compete with anyone, I think they probably could have attracted some extra attention to TF2 if they suddenly introduced official female variants to every class (except pyro)

I've noticed there's been a gigantic amount of hype for this game over the last month or so, hype that doesn't seem to match up with the game itself - it just looks like a dull boring game, TF2 with waifus as put it.

I strongly suspect all this hype is artificially engineered by advertising shills to suck the cash out of the pockets of idiots (see: tumblr, Holla Forums)

it's a bell, you fucking hack.

Notice how pretentious cunts love to toss in the word "quantum" when they want to exaggerate while sounding smart?

Be fair, though, who's read Homestuck? How long would that even take? It's like watching Dr Who from episode 1 (or as far back as episodes exist), another property they obsess over.

Blizzard has always been good at weaponizing their fanbase for free PR. I'm not sure how they do it because they rarely communicate with their audience and when they do they treat them like shit.

Guess I should have autocropped that…

Funny that you mention Bkub; I was thinking about all the webcomics churned out on Pixiv. I know very little of Japanese, but I'd bet you'd be hard pressed to find a comic on that site worse than QC. The kicker is that the lion's share of those artists probably don't get paid a single yen for it.

Oh man, this is the quickest edit I've ever done. Also, I'm going to work now, so I won't be able to fix any spelling/grammer mistakes for 8 to 16 hours.

I've read it about seven times, although this was back when act 6 was just starting. I had nothing else to do. It took me about five days for each read. I legitimately liked it before the tumblrcrap really started to dominate it, and it was actually the thing that clued me into SJWs.

Also, what font is used for the Header/footer?

Homestuck will take a fucking long time to actually read/watch/play it from beginning to current.
And it is probably like watching ALL of Dr Who from the very first to the most current.

Haha, that's pretty good.

One thing I saw:
hopital should be hospital

Maybe he's French Canadian.

Panel 1: "when" might flow better than "where", since she's talking about time.
Panel 3:
"pasturized" -> "pasteurized"
"hypocondriacs" -> "hypochondriacs"
Panel 4:
"hopital"
"some sort of market"
"know better than to get my hopes up"

From experience, the full length of Homestuck will be about 3 seasons of New Who, give or take half a season.
Sage because I already bumped with

I really need to comb through bkub's pixiv; I haven't disliked anything of his that I've seen. Would be good moonrune practice too.

I also recently found an artist named Setz who reminds me quite a bit of bkub. Cute artstyle and characters, dumb humor that I love.

I've tried reading Homestuck about five times and quit about 5 strips in every time. I get that it probably gets better, but it's got an insufferable beginning. I like the concept, though. It's halfway between a comic and animation and takes advantage of the medium, rather than awkwardly adapting an old model, like static panel sizes and spot color as if attempting to budget for a 1980s newspaper the strip will never appear in.

I had to keep the theme going.

I think what I've learned most after losing Editfag Prime is how hard it is to attempt an edit for every single strip. Because sometimes I instantly see a gag and sometimes I draw a complete blank, like these last two strips.

There's hardly anything to latch on to here, it's just these shit characters talking to each other in the goddamn overused banal dull tedious dreary overplayed uninteresting lacklustre stab-my-fucking-hand BORING coffee shop.

I use pic related for the footer, haven't found a good header replacement yet. It's close enough that you won't notice unless they're overlaid or side by side - just delete the original footer and retype.

'Tis true - sometimes there's only so much you can do when you have such lukewarm shite to work with.

Anyway, since it's a new thread I thought I should give some context for
Here's what came before:

The sketch version was okay, but Hana is not a slouching wide Konata, she has thin thin proportions. This would be more suited to a Mei shape.

No shit the body shape's wrong, Jeph just idealizes lazy, dumpy nerd girls. That's D.Va as he wishes she was, because then she'd be kawaii like Marigold.

sometimes, like a serious shit, you just have to push it out, and then you can go about your day.

Sure, but with Marigold, she's looked like dumpy nerd girl for years. Suddenly taking D.Va into that shape is just much more jarring.

Is that a stink cloud following her

I think it is. All the negative stereotypes Tumblr flings at men are suddenly "cute" because she's female.

As much as I miss Prime, I love being able to wake up to a bunch of edits.

Editfag's mistake was his compulsion to churn out content daily. He's not pandering to Patreon and we're here regardless so a few times a week or whenever the content hit his fancy would have sufficed. Val in the DoA thread is having a similar breakdown.

Even his sexual preferences lack standards. A fat, lazy, unemployed dumpy nerd girl with an associate's degree in communications and $25k debt is the best you can land? OK. Setting this as your goal? Plz.

Man Holla Forums is slow. About two days later and the old page 10 topic is still in the catalog.

fucking lost it

I still find 'Clit' unreasonably funny, so you're doing something right.

Imagine if all you could afford to eat were turnips.

You'd learn to put up with it at first, to accept the fact you would never eat better. Then, over the months and years, you would start to fabricate reasons why it wasn't so bad to eat turnips. They have many good qualities, comrade. Rich in vitamins, high fiber, make you strong! In the end you would feel a deranged sense of superiority over others too weak and arrogant to include 'better food' in their diets. Who the fuck do they think they are?

Your old shame would turn to pride, it would become almost a part of your identity. When you saw a delicious meal in the Overwatch Cookbook, you would by then only be able to fit it into your mind as a concept by imagining how you could prepare a surely far superior version solely out of that noble vegetable.

Checked out cuckchan QC. Calling it a trainwreck is an understatement.

Spoilered word is Sinfest

Bullfuckingshit

Someone should adapt this for trannies and smack that faggot with it.

4mblr has always had their planted two minutes of hate, I don't see how this is different. 8ch has been having them for quite a while too.

Homestuck does get better, but then it gets worse, and then it gets extremely worse, and then it ends.

The best are on message boards that allow personalization. Pink text, cursive font, animated GIF emoticons 20-line signatures that include shit like "OMG OMG A GUUUUURLLLLL ^____^ PUT IT BACK IN YOUR PANTS BOYS EWWWWWWWWWW" all while denying attention seeking.

Surely even attention whores aren't stupid enough to use the horrid cursive type fontwhile posting? It's borderline illegible, even for people who do know how to write in cursive.

Post signatures are cancer, though

It has its uses.

Is the reason you keep putting Lovecraftian stuff into these comics is because they have that bizarre uncanny valley sort of unnatural look to them? Not that I am complaining

Jesus Jeph.

Well… now I want a picture of Menstro's fat ass hanging out and being flaunted everywhere. Anyone got one?

God dammit Jeph, when you try to explain things they just end up making less sense than they did before.

c'mon now, Menstro is best girl in QC

Wait, is this the "hard sci-fi nonsense" Jeph said he was going to include

It's hard, scifi nonsense alright.

It's almost as if a highly articulated humanoid form is a pretty stupid design for a war machine.

Way to confuse robot anatomy even more when you attempt to explain it.

Yeah, I was expecting some AI shit or some morality on future wars, not a clumsy explanation about how a robot needs to wear a suit of armor over a suit of armor as if that makes any sort of sense.

Nice postage stamp. I'll put it in with my collection, right between Muhammad Ali and El Chapo.

That was your first mistake, user. With Jeph one NEVER should expect anything except to be disappointed.

Oh good lord, we talked about this exact thing a few threads ago and decided that Jeph was not stupid enough to think that multiple removable layers of inorganic material was a good idea. Nice of him to prove us wrong once more.

Don't blame me nigga, that how he draw. 1:1 ratio to original. His work be artifacted to hell, can't even resize that sheeit without lookin' like an SNES sprite up in here. Maybe a drawfag who can actually into digital could offer some tips.

So what you're saying is that QC needs it's own indie sprite based adventure game?

Don't you dare denigrate SNES sprites like that!

A QC game would be done with RPG Maker, just like every other Tumblr game.

Huh, what do you know, the original actually is saved as PNG, and of course it's smaller, especially after I optimized it.

Lets be honest. I QC game would look more like this.

why do people even use jpg. it's 2016

There's a time and a place for both jpeg and png.

Does anyone have that image comparing the two formats?

Hahaha I'd still play it because I'm addicted to shit

None of the intended JPEG replacements gained traction, due to inertia, patents, performance problems, lack of features, and debatable quality improvements. JPEG 2000 was supposed to do to JPEG what PNG did to GIF in the early 2000s but the format wasn't really compatible with what people were doing on the Internet.

JPEG XR (2008) was probably the best candidate up to fairly recently but no one uses it because everyone hates Microsoft, even though it's an open format. BPG is technically the best, at least in terms of whats available as a stable spec, but it doesn't have a prayer of uptake due to patents. WebP isn't a significant enough improvement over JPEG and Google refuses to lock down the spec and add requested features to reach parity with JPEG, e.g. 4:4:4 chroma subsampling.

FLIF has a lot of potential but is still in early development; there isn't even a toolset or viewer, just an encoder and decoder. It's meant for lossless but will probably be competitive with other lossy formats via reductions before encoding.

Gotcha. Jeph has the same mentall illness as vegans do.

Is this the game where the brown reverse trap goes fucking nuclear on the other party members for being a bunch of tumblrtard chucklefucks? Because shit is pretty cash from what I heard

Yep, for some reason Jeph loves adding stupid shit that makes no sense in a humanoid war machine. Not only can she blush, she also has hair and poorly placed armor plates

I have not heard of this. I desire to know more.

Got you covered, friends.

I think it's Uncommon Time.
I want to marry Teagan

I feel as though there's a part of Bubble's story that Jeph isn't telling us. The hair, the blushing, the easily removable armor, her ability to emotionally connect to people in a way that essentially gives her robo PTSD. Bubbles was a sex bot as far as I can tell. Made to comfort men in an ongoing war in a foreign land.

Or maybe I'm just grasping at straws to find something interesting in the barren wasteland known as QC.

Makes more sense then anything Jeph's come up with.

Bro, she's asexual. She doesn't like doing it.

In a sheer balance and workload sense female alts for all the classes would be an absolute nightmare of work sheerly just to say they've got alts. Character models, entire new animation sets, taking into account everything that made their male alts unique and applying them to female characters, animations for all the existing weapons, hitboxes, voice-work for absolutely everyone to reference the new female classes, the list goes on. Not to mention hitboxes would be different since the female models would be smaller and differently shaped on average, giving an objective advantage to playing as the female classes.

TF2's supposedly getting a huge optimization and balance patch for matchmaking within this month or next month so probably that will be a draw when the game suddenly gets a huge content update (albeit matchmaking is too little too late at this point).

She'll come around.

And the fact that everybody who identifies as asexual is either an unfuckable fat guy or a blue-haired tumblerina is all pure coincidence I'm sure.

She just needs to meet a real man, which apparently doesn't exist in Uncommon Time.

This. Androids and Mechs are fucking stupid.

That is pretty rad. I lack context, but I am going to assume everyone other than Teagan are annoying tumblrtards who cannot do shit, and Teagan is the only likable character. Kinda like Mary in DoA.

Yep, if we are talking harder science fiction. I think if we talk about stuff so soft it is more fantasy with machines than anything, it is passable as long as it doesn't claim to be science fiction with any sort of verisimilitude. Unlike what Jeph does calling this shit "hard sci-fi".

There's no such thing as a-sexual unless you mean people that have given up hope of getting laid and being perpetually stuck between the acceptance and denial phase.

I realize Valve doesn't need to do anything anymore due to Steam, but if they're still pretending to be a game company, they need to do better than this. "Updating our 10 year old game is just too much work" just sounds silly.

DotA 2 and CS:GO are extremely successful and all but Valve hasn't done much in the past 3-4 years. Portal 2 is over five years old now. Over the same time period slow-as-molasses Blizzard has released Diablo 3, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, one Diablo 3 expansion, two StarCraft 2 expansions, and two WoW expansions with another one imminent.

I also think people seriously lack imagination if they can't think how your murderous robofu can be sexy as hell without being humanoid.

This is implicitly covered in the game, though probably beyond the self-awareness of the author. Teagan is described as manly looking and is frequently mistaken for a male.

Well given how rational and well-constructed her nuclear tantrum was I can certainly imagine a hormonal abnormality that would make both her physique and mental capacity male-like.

Shame she is reduced to a groveling slave who is told by the MC frequently that she is hated and will never be forgiven.

Truly the righteous are the ones who suffer the most.
also, yet another brown girl character is talked about in this thread. I think I am seeing a pattern here

Nuclear Teagan is the real climax of the game. The rest is cringe and Alto becomes a right cunt. There's no tension anymore because the narrative becomes utterly retarded.

Fuck. And this is supposed to be the character I sympathize with, not the villain. Sven, Teagan, Mary (DoA)….SJW writers just can't into antagonists.

It's a scientific fact that brown girls (especially brown girls with short hair) result in the hardest of cocks.

I wonder what Teagan would look like in baggy pants

Drawfag?

Androids can be explained by needing your weapons to move with humans without being detected, but mecha really needs the right universal context to work properly.

Generally, you can build a superior weapon with whatever money you used to make a mech. There has to be a good reason to make your war machines humanoid, or lean on suspension of disbelief.

It's as if they think that this doesn't just make me like Teagan even more.

Maybe tomorrow.

Definitely tomorrow.

(heil'd)

You are literally the first person I've ever encountered anywhere who knows about Yukikaze.

Superceded only by said girls wearing tight shirts and baggy pants, as that is the hottest of wardrobe options.

Here are some references.

Oh boy, I wonder what her pronouns are.

I don't have it on hand, but the dev made character sheets detailing everyone's pronouns for you.

Oddly she's the most vanilla, being bi-sexual.

Did someone ask for more hard sci-fi awesomeness?

Double dose!

We all want to marry Teagan.

Maybe he realized what comic he's in.

I interpreted it the same way.

This assumes there isn't a limit to how many processes must be run simultaneously to simulate reality to a degree undetectable to humans. If you have to run 1000 routines per person to simulate reality, you only need the ability to run seventy trillion programs at a time to cover the whole human race. Maybe one hundred trillion, if Jeph wants to make a statement about global warming and population control.

If a modern desktop can run 20 programs in the background while you play a high definition video game, there's no reason why a society advanced enough to have artificial intelligence can't have a desktop powerful enough to simulate reality for your average person. In fact, this might be why so many people have anthroPCs. The anthroPC is their virtual reality machine, and the AI in it is there to do spot diagnostics on their charge when needed.

Is his lazy "night time blue" the same color as nightcrawler's face?

O brave new world,
That has such people in ’t!

That's not a vein. She's just pressing her tongue against the inside of her cheek.

Armored sexbot, serves double duty as a comfort girl and a bunker

LOL, is this the world's first Uncommon Time OC?

That's really the only reason to design a robot that has soft, pliable skin under it's armor as a frontline combat unit.

Probably there's a dearth of projects to absorb, Valve's always put out more of other peoples' games than they have developed their own.

Though, apparently TF2's running on a skeleton crew and DOTA2 pretty much just has Icefrog working on it. I've been hearing rumors that Valve will present something fairly big at E3 with current suspicions it's either Left 4 Dead 3 or some incarnation of Half-Life. If that's the case (and we'll find out real soon here given E3's within a week) then things are sparse because Valve's been all-hands-on-deck with something big.

Hopefully it's not just another VR unit tech demo.

Christ, I hope not. Even if it's a full game, if it's centered around VR or is severely dumbed down without VR or anything similar they'll get so few purchases their fucking heads will spin.

Are you aware of this?

Nice semen hair, Jeph.

urge to dick: rising

Is there going to be an updated imgur album? I've read everything up to the latest post in the imgur album (yeast infection, nigger, etc). There a way I can best catch up from there?

If I don't scroll down and find that someone has edited that bag to say "Cock master" I will be disappointed.

That's the laziest dismissal of the Singularity concept I've ever heard.

Well how fucking convenient, otherwise Jeph would have had to do some actual thinking.

I'm getting pretty sick of stories where we don't understand the root of consciousness but still managed to invent machines that have it. Accidental ghost-in-the-machine emergent-phenomenon bullshit is just the author deciding he wants bona fide sapience but not even trying to explain how that can happen. So much for muh hard sci fi, huh? Why can't we just have robots that accurately simulate consciousness? That's totally plausible, the author doesn't have to invent an answer and it also doesn't leave us with consciousness as some mumbo-jumbo magical 'spark'. It's just something currently outside our understanding which we have to simulate rather than recreate. Oh wait no then we couldn't relate to all the waifubots just like they were human, that'd be tragic.

Anyway, point is this isn't hard SF, this is JJ trying to weasel out of all the obvious implications of his incredibly poorly thought-out setting. Dumbass wants the geek cred but not the mental strain. Pic related.

Good thing Jeph spends all that time worldbuilding and jotting down notes like he tells us he does, right?

Questionable Content is "Ghost in the Shell meets Friends", but without any of the things that make either of them good.

His other "hard sci-fi" comic, Alice Grove, does the same shit and is arguably even worse because it's not supposed to be as zany and fantastical as QC is once was.

How?
What's The Blink?

Wow, those are some mystical powers you got there, pale floaty woman; how'd you get them?
What are nanomachines? Where do they come from? How do they actually bestow supernatural-appearing powers?

Wow Alice, you were just wearing overalls and now have a Power Rangers suit on. Where were you keeping that?

Wait, Alice, you're like 500 years old? But you look like you're 22! How is this possible?
And you have supernatural strength, too! Given your mass and the thermodynamic potential of said mass, even assuming perfect mass to energy conversion, how can you actually generate the amount of force that you do?

Next time we will see the hard sci-fi implications of Ross procrastinating asking out Rachel when he discovers that she was a robo-bigot back in high school. Rachel claims to have changed, but Ross isn't so sure.

Joey hits on a woman, only it's not a woman! It's a prostitute, and a robo-prostitute at that?! Can Joey overcome his robo-prejudices and find robo-love in unexpected robo-places?

Pheobe meets the twin sister she never knew she had, except….she's a robot! You can't miss this hilarious crossover between "Friends in the Shell" and "Mad about CPU"!

Chandler is absent due to legally mandated rehab.

Nigger can't even draw a fucking gun, what sci-fi are you talking about.

Those are hard sci-fi guns, user. You wouldn't understand.

Do we have ANY non-religious reason to believe that sapience and consciousness are seperate phenomena in the first place?

Nigga I've been kicking dicks around an engineering university for a year and then two years in the army not to get told i don't understand fucking guns.

I always loved that Kate Mulgrow also thought that Janeway was insane and incompetent. And the actor playing Chakotay despised his role. He constantly gave no fuck during takes, always asked for a big raise in his paycheck every season, and even started to randomly demand stuff like saying that Chakotay should be banging 7of 9. All because he wanted to see how far he could go before they fired him, yet to his suprise they always said yes at everything.

And I don't think that Janeway was even the worst captain. That role goes to archer. I still am not sure what they where thinking with making him an arrogant, hypocritical, paranoid mentally ill retard with frequent moodswings

And that "prime directive" episode where Phlox decided to let an entire civilization die because he believed evolution demanded that they would be replaced by a species of cavemen was the point that I gave up on star trek. Especially sinds they wanted us to believe this was the only moral and correct action to take. The jews probably had a laugh showing us the future of white nations. replaced by inbred inferior savages because some evil alien doctor (standing in for the jews) decided this should happen.

But it's not a hard sci-fi army or hard sci-fi engineering.

It totally came off, too. Robert Beltran gave off a huge, "Well, I'm here, I guess" vibe.

Garrett Wang was the worst. I know people hate Ethan Phillips but he was contained. Wang was basically in every scene. Guy sucked and would have been fired were it not for him appearing in People's Most Beautiful people feature. I wasn't a fan of Jennifer Lien but at least she just stood around without talking much.

Well you'd be like this, too, if you spent your 30s jumping around time as a crossdressing tranny.

Yea, Archer was the worst captain in the worst series, but Voyager isn't too far behind. Like a ship, the series can only be good if the captain is good, and it takes more than good acting to make a good captain.

I also got sick of how often they had to do those gratuitous softcore "disinfectant showers" after every mission. Shit didn't add anything except titillation, and your show has to be pretty far gone to rely on sex appeal to bring the audience back. Like the Battlestar Galactica reboot.

Man no. See. It turns out that Enterprise is actually the best one.

The last episode ends with Riker going "End program" and explains to Troi that he was watching it (implying the whole series). Which explains why it's so retarded. It's Riker's holonovel. Riker's.

"Computer, give the Vulcan huge titties… now make her get naked." "Computer, I'm bored, give us some Borg." Etc.

Think of Enterprise as a really really long Holodeck episode from TNG.

If only Janeway was Troi's Mary Sue fantasy.

Is this a thing, or wishful headcannon?

The series cancellation was announced before the writing of the final episode of the fourth season, allowing the writers to craft a series finale. This final episode, titled "These Are the Voyages…", aired May 13, 2005 in the United States and was one of the most heavily criticized episodes of the Star Trek franchise. Much of the criticism focused on the premise, which essentially reduced the finale to a holodeck adventure from the Star Trek: The Next Generation series. The episode featured guest appearances by Jonathan Frakes and Marina Sirtis as their Star Trek: The Next Generation characters William Riker and Deanna Troi. Disregarding their eleven years of aging, the episode is based during the TNG episode "The Pegasus"

True.

except the Temporal Cold War, while stupid, is a great handwave for inconstencies in the rest of Trek.

like how the Eugenics Wars didn't happen in the 90s (and Voyager didn't show any evidence of them when they visited 1996). the Eugenics Wars were made to happen earlier or later by some faction in the TCW. (this could also have explained White Khan, if the JJverse writers ever watched any Star Trek besides Wrath of Khan)

Special delivery!

QM remains my favorite thread.

I actually didn't mind Neelix all that much. His character always seemed able to rise to the occasion when it really mattered. I always got the impression that Ethan Phillips was putting sincere effort into the role.

The biggest problem with Kes was that they just got rid of her without any real resolution to her character. At least she was a qt.

BAGGYFAG DELIVERS ONCE AGAIN

Is anyone compiling Baggyfag's ouvres? It'd be a crime if they were lost to the memory hole.

I have like five of the Baggy-chan images, plus a Reina, the Teagan, and the oekaki. That's all I remember saving from these threads.

We had the Dysgenics War instead.

Jesus fuck man that looks amazing.

Mein negger

Can you post the oekaki and the one with Reina doing the thing with her fingers because she cannot into smiling? Never got around to saving those and the old thread is already off the catalog

Gotcha user. Also threw in the stories of Bill, in case you didn't save them.

LOL, I'm the one who's been dumping the images and I never noticed her cloak pin was a g-clef. Nice pickup.

I didn't have a problem with Phillips, either, but like most of the others, his character was shit.

Like a lot of stuff resolving around Voyager you need to resort to gossip, but apparently this was a last minute decision. They were going to get rind of Wang but then he wound up on the "Beautiful People" list so the producers went with choice #2 at the 11th hour. Ratings were declining and they needed the budget to support Jeri Ryan.

Did anyone else get the impression that Neelix was grooming Kes like some sort of creepy stepfather or uncle? He seemed to move onto the other kids they picked up along the way, too.

Latest comic of this riveting hardest-among-the-hardest hard science fiction.

Thank you based baggyfag

That isn't what a philosopher's zombie is.

Isn't that what we have now? Highly complicated programs designed to further themselves without real thought are the norm in our world.

Also, I have no idea why a lack of consciousness would make something more powerful, especially since the previous page talked about how power supply was the biggest limiting factor.

It's almost like he's making this up as he goes along. Almost.

I'm a woman you shitlord.

It's not an impression at all. That's absolutely what was happening.

Yeah, he's talking about 'weak AI' or 'narrow AI' - non-sentient intelligence that can perform a limited number of tasks (as opposed to 'strong AI' which is self-aware and can potentially wrap its mind around any task). We already have that.

A being that was intelligent without consciousness would have no sense of self, by definition (you probably can't call it a 'being', too, but never mind). Therefore it would only 'further its own advancement' if it was either programmed to or decided that was necessary to fulfil some other programmed purpose. An unconscious AI is just a really complex computer, not a person, which without programming or input will just sit there and do nothing, much like our current computers.

The classic scenario where that goes wrong is the computer being told in vague terms to optimize paperclip production - it then converts the entire planetary mass into paperclips - but that's a warning against giving crappy instructions and not setting practical or safety limits on the computer's actions.

That all depends upon your definition of 'intelligence'.

He's saying lack of consciousness makes it amoral, because you need consciousness for empathy which is the basis of morality apparently - even though there are millions of humans we call 'psychopaths' who have consciousness but no empathy.

Again, it will only follow the instructions it's given. If it had moral rules built in it would follow them selflessly and to the letter. The majority of Asimov's robots are Jeph's weak AI boogeymen, but they had built-in Laws.

And why is this hypothetical? How do they know that networking breaks consciousness if it hasn't been done?

Are we supposed to believe this world just jumped straight to strong AI without incrementally improving weak AI?

I think Jeph is trying to do the Tron: Legacy thing, where artificial intelligence just spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and it remains mysterious in the face of all scrutiny. You know, the "hard sci-fi" thing that pissed me off the most about that movie for not making sense.

I still can't rest easy every night knowing that almost $8,000 dollarydoos is going to miss knifecushion every month.

It still amazes me that the SJW writers managed to create such a perfect and relateable character, and STILL had the mental retardation to consider them a villain.

Would have been much better had they just fought without this wonky forgiveness stuff and the shit about toxic personalities. Do these people really cut all ties whenever they have a disagreement?

In the context of the game, they failed to perform the fated performance which Alto was warned about not taking seriously enough. Nearly everyone got killed. Someone blowing up is expected and warranted. Instead everybody but Teagan comforts Alto and tells her it's all right. WTF.

If you fail to beat the Alto headmate later in the game, the bad end features her mentally snapping and purposefully accelerating the end of the world. The other characters' reactions are, "Well, it's Alto's choice, and I support her to the end!" Only Teagan attempts to re-gather and formulate a Plan B. Everyone else doesn't want to hurt Alto's feelings.

Anyone here followed what happened to that teagan's quest thing Holla Forums tried putting together?

Wait! Isn't the blonde one a MtF tranny crossdresser? Why the hell is he allowed in the bath?

They virtue signaled their way in.

This is a SJW game. Ask yourself that question with that in mind and it should be obvious.

Slightly off-topic, but I've always thought the East Asian approach to this sort of thing made a lot more sense than the western approach. Instead of pretending to be women and cutting their dicks off, East Asian trannies keep their dicks, identify themselves as men, and simply act and dress like women. They're also way more fucking convincing.

Reddit loving the hard sci fi

True. Some of them are really cute.

Proof that technobabble and misused terms can fool most.

More proof that our higher education is broken and in need of repair.

I am also excited that he decided to impart this pivotal information to us. If only he'd done it ten years ago, I would be less disappointed.

Only because he had more than one strip that wasn't vapid throwaway dialogue.

This person is on the internet, sees something that they don't understand, and makes no effort to learn about it. I feel both disgust and pity.

Second, like computers that auto run tasks?
How would that be better at all? The concept of thought not necessarily complex being unconcious is impossible because conciousness is the continuing thought: a machine made to think would have to be programmed with the ability to retain and regurgetate information in a way that a human does, in the way that thought is just drawing from previously obtained information. Even complex thought is what you know plus simple questions that are brought up by something else previously and finding some truth in corolation.
Again, how? It is not known to the self; it lacks id, ego, and superego, and to top that it's not programmed to ask why, at least the why of self, so how could it want in the first place?
how can it be inteligent if it can't think? How can it think without being concious? It's like trying to be fast without moving

To be fair, even while not moving, we are flying through space in fucked up curly-Q patterns at speeds that exceed bullet.

yes

Now I ain't got no fancy computational differential engine machine edumacation but wouldn't that mean you couldn't fucking have an ai at all without some kind of magic sapience cube you can glue onto the motherboard?

To answer your question: Yes, Jeph is an idiot who doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

Seriously this is the stupidest sci-fi ai I've ever seen implemented in my entire life. Hell, let's get biological for a moment. The human brain is, technically speaking, a number of different "processing networks" that work in tandem to give humans sapience and consciousness. By the rules that Jeph put in place within the confines of his universe he inadvertently made it that his human characters are not conscious and sapient beings.

Then again maybe this is his way of trying to tell the characters that they're fictional and stuck in a webcomic…
Nah, Jeph isn't clever or witty enough to do something like that.

Maybe he's trying to imply his characters are super powerful universe wolves

That's actually one of the core things about Social Justice Warriors, which I think people have forgotten as the term blew up.

SJW tactics don't WORK unless people either burn bridges themselves or else cut ties, because that's the core of what they do. If someone has any kind of slip up you need to hound them over it. If someone calls you stupid or contradicts you, cut ties(which makes it easier for you to stay in the batshit insane cult mentality. Cut ties to anyone who'd point out how crazy you are). It doesn't matter if they actually hurt you or if it was an accident or if you fucked up and what you did was totally justified, you presume your own rightness and your authority to cut them off comes from there.

I think it was like five or so years ago someone on halfchan talked about how they used to be on the "inside" of the crazy Tumblr warrior subculture and basically almost destroyed their family, and this was long before it became a big thing. But the tactics really haven't changed.

That's why they resort to quotes like "it's not my job to educate you" whenever questioned.

Three years, actually.

That third post about abusive relationships fits Jeph and his Tumblrific Paetron backers to a T.

Wrong thread, but that's what's so hilarious about DoA. The "antagonists" like Joyce's family are patient and ultimately forgiving despite her bad behavior. I guess Willis thinks they're phonies or something, but, no, that's how families actually behave.

All these people hate their parents, too. Uncommon Time is full of it. Speaking of which, where is this loli Teagan porn the author alludes to?

those space wolves will get whats coming to them

She's referring to Teagan being an asexual, not underage. She doesn't want anybody to like Teagan, let alone be attracted to her enough to put her in lewds.

Though she does strike me as the type to cry about porn that isn't loli being loli, Tumblr's got loads of those idiots who go as far as bawling about aged-up versions of child characters still being loli.

Is Jeph actually afraid of people calling him mean names on the internet? I live in the same city as the guy, and, if anything, I'm more scared of seeing him, because I'm sure his first reaction would be to stab my hand.

We actually have Jeph's meetings with dissatisfied Patreon donors on camera.

>Find his dog and rescue her from the hell she is caught in
While you're at it, delete all his QC prefab files so that he has to put in an ounce of work to shit out a comic.

That's the sensible approach to it, I feel. This whole self-mutilation circus is bonkers.

Tranny chasers want the D anyway.

heh
Holla Forums is fucking magical

that got me laughing

I wan't you to know

You're a cool guy

It makes sense if you treat the 'emergent consciousness' as a fancy word for 'immortal soul'. Humans have souls and Menstro-type robots have souls. All souls are human in size, behaviour, morality and emotional range. A single soul will 'occupy' a sufficiently complex computer system, like the human brain or the robots' processors. It isn't the computer system that does the thinking, just the soul (though the soul can get the system to do certain narrow functions). The soul of robots wasn't designed, it just somehow emerged in the system.

And then there is actual, material intelligence. The kind we have in the real world, and the kind we're trying to build in AI. Such AI doesn't have the arbitrary limits of a soul, and so it would just behave like a regular singularity-capable AI. It could be programmed to be exactly like a human (assuming the soul is Turing-computable), but it still would lack a soul, making it a philosopher's zombie in that case.

People in Jeph's universe didn't invent AI, they found a way to latch human souls/minds onto computer hardware.

Why wouldn't tranny sacrifice his body to become a robot then

That's a good description of the idea of machine ensoulment and you've probably correctly identified what Jeph is imagining is happening. But that pretentious git was trying to be SMAAAHT and what you've described isn't what he said. A philosopher's zombie is a thought experiment, not a thing. The way he has his characters talk about it is as stupid as if they were thinking of ordering lunch using a Chinese Room or going to the pet store to buy a Schrodinger's Cat.

Add one more to the list of interesting concepts completely wasted by a booze-bloated hack writer with bleeding hands.

I can only hope that our Berenstein counterparts get a comic this cool.

Because all of his "hard sci-fi" explanations were made up later than the thing they're explaining.

Don't trust Microsoft's standards, even if they're officially "open". One of their open standards is their document format, and nobody else has managed to make an implementation of it that's properly compatible with their implementation.

From reading about JPEG XR a bit, I see two problems:
- Microsoft has patents on it and reserves the right to use them to sue anyone who makes an implementation that doesn't conform exactly to the specification
- Until 2013, the official implementation if it was not open source and under a license that's hostile to open source

Microsoft is too scared of losing control to allow their formats to grow into universal standards.

That's because the ISO OOXML is totally different from what Microsoft uses in their own system. It's a sleight of hand that allows them to claim open standards when it's really just an open tagging format with an obfuscated interpreter.

Even with potential problems, the JPEG XR licensing situation is way better than JPEG2000, BGR, and other not-quite-done-yet standards based on HEVC.

There is basically no hope for a JPEG replacement any time soon. Google just can't into specs (both WebP and WebM have this problem) and everything else is patented out the ass with highly aggressive companies protecting said patents. I say despite the company backing it, JPEG XR is the best option, but the point is moot since the industry has already spoken in not supporting it. We're stuck with JPEG, PNG, over 9000 RAW formats, and TIFF pretending it's still relevant.

test

This whole AI stuff has bothered me for a while now, probably since Jeph started going deeper into this whole "muh robot civil rights" stuff. Maybe I'm missing something here because I didn't read the entirety of QC and sure as hell don't plan to but in the past I had the feeling the AnthroPCs in QC were basically like personal servants – so all this blabbering about how AIs are supposed to have the same right as humans was just confusing to me. They might be more complex than the AIs we have today but they're still fucking machines.

Now, we're supposed to believe QC takes place in some kind of post AI Civil Rights Act time, so what exactly are Pintsize, Momo and co? Do they get money for hanging out with the QC characters and putting up with all their retarded shit? Are they just friends who happen to live with them? They sure as hell can't be their "personal computers" anymore, since robots have human rights now and humans can't own other humans. Why did AIs even get so many rights in the first place? Oh right, because they somehow managed to "spark a soul", which is fucking retarded and makes no sense, is Jeph seriously trying to sell this off as "hard Sci-Fi"? There MIGHT be a point in the future when we can develop ANNs complex enough to simulate functioning brains and it might be interesting to explore at which point a machine should be considered human or some shit like that – but considering Jeph seems to believe "unconscious" machines are more dangerous than "conscious" ones and doesn't offer an explanation where this "consciousness" even comes from, it sounds like he has no idea what he's talking about and just made up some shit he thought sounded smart enough for his readers to buy it.

Also, what the hell was up with that "are we trapped in a Matrix" bullshit in the end? Why would a "non-conscious machine" simulate a world and trap people in it, if it has no consciousness, it would have no reason to do anything unless someone operates it. Fuck, this shit is so stupid, sorry for the rant.

IIRC, that's how it was at the beginning, then the singularity just happened offscreen at some unspecified point.

It was very specified. What was not specified is what it actually means.

I think the way Jeph wants it to be is that an AnthroPC is a contracted position, where the bot performs services for a human in exchange for shelter and energy, similar to a live-in maid. The maid is still a person, but there's an employer/employee dynamic.

Pintsize runs all over Marten because he's the überbeta, Winslow does media things for Hannelore, and Momo will occasionally do high speed data queries for Marigold. Bitchbot was unsatisfied with being employed in such a way, and Menstro used to serve the military in some capacity before her retirement.

I think Jeph will "reveal" to us that the friendly, high functioning relationships seen with main characters are the exception to the rule, and most bots are in "bad" employer/employee relationships.

I've been meaning to ask this: this comics has been running for like thirteen years, right? Has Jeph ever explained anything about how his world works (for example the politics between countries, the different cultures, etc.), or is this a basic soap opera without any kind of substance?

Is everyone who goes to blizzcon retarded? I've not seen one person ask a question in a coherent manner. The onstage present could barely offer an answer.

Putting "reveal" in quotes is right because it'll be communicated through giant text bubbles, alt-text, update text, and Twitter posts. Anything to avoid actually showing it. The QC universe feels no larger than the coffee shop, library, and some of the characters' apartments.

It's even less satisfying than shipping off Niles the Butler off in the data cube.

Jeph, and substance?
Nope, the last few comics are pretty indicative of the detail he puts into the setting. Which is to say, few and far between.

No, and the lack of this "world peppering" is precisely what makes the world of QC feel confined. Even "California" seems to barely exist, and it's where Marten is from. For example, 13 years and I don't think any of his high school or college buddies ever looked him up. For such an affable guy this is absurd. He never reminisces or tells stories specific to a geographic region, just vague shit about when he listened to some band for the first time. It's like his life didn't exist until he was 22 years old in strip #1.

There was that one super short bit where his ex showed up in the coffee shop and Faye dumped a carton of milk on her. Basically the only backstory Marten got, and it was like 12 years ago.

I too, remember the days when Jeph was shipping Marten and Faye.

Then she turned him down because she "wasn't ready" and immediately jumped into bed with Sven because she was horny.

Only the hardest.

Pitiful.

Also, their budding romance is too hamfisted.

Can we just get to the lesbian robot action already? We all know it's coming.

And this is a dude that grew up with Wargames. Not exactly hard sci-fi by anyone's standard but the scene with WOPR frantically searching for a viable nuclear launch pattern is visceral and chilling in a way Jeph could never achieve, and it's a schlock movie.

Even more hard sci-fi

You take that back

Jokemaster Jeph

Wargames is good, man. Though, even the worst schlock is better than QC by most standards.

I wish this were a comic where I could actually look forward to some hot lesbian clang action.

Jeph went from whining about tryhards to BMing in less than a week.

Problem discovered.

On the topic of deleting Jeph's prefab capital…

I thought that was just a joke.

six panels of copy/paste with slight variation. Disgusting.

Are you suprised to find out that Jeph is a filthy casual who pretends to be a l337 G4M3R? That was my default assumption.

I'm not surprised. I mean, he is playing Overwatch, and that is proof enough. He's also a big fucking casual when it comes to anime. I'm just surprised someone would willingly choose to play the console version of a game when there is a PC version available.

Hey! Jeph is proud of that copy/pasting!

I'm not surprised Jeph is a casual, but I am mildly amused that he's totally unaware of the skill difference and Blizzard's PC-heavy demographics.

I'm actually mildly surprised he didn't suspend the comic for a day to draw some solemn memorial and solidarity page instead.

I'll bet that's because he actually had the strip done before finding out about the attack and didn't feel like doing more work.

I started reading a korean jack comic and realized it was all digital, and it was all so well done, and it was released in chapters, not pages. I kept thinking, "why are digital artists so lazy?" They use it as a cruch instead of learning how to draw perspective.
The comic is called "A Household Afair" I think. It has a neat story kinda. I was just reminded because the guy kept appologising for late releases or something, which never bothers me anyway, but it made me feel like there are still humble people in the world.

Something I've noticed is that a lot of these guys are stuck designing for newspaper and magazine specs even if they've never worked in print before. That or they're pretending that electronic devices are stuck in the 90s so we can't handle large, full-color images.

The malleable and dynamic nature of digital opens so many possibilities but gotta make sure we flatten out to 256 colors and/or make sure the strip fits in the same space as Garfield for that syndicated newspaper contract we'll never get.

For Jeph I'm sure his print edition publisher dictated the panel specs for easier printing. Sell out your entire creative effort just to save a little money on the few hundred print volumes that are probably marked up 100%.

DoA is even worse. Everything's so fucking crammed in an apparent effort to make the thing a drop-in replacement for something else in a newspaper.

What is [Grab]? I've only seen it here.

Looks like it has something to do with screencapping threads.

Most korean webcomics and their authors are like that, but I imagine they don't get paid much for their work (or at least not nearly enough as handstab does) given some of the comments I've read from translators and such.
It always strikes me as incredibly off putting when pthers describe a work such as QC as imaginative and/or praise it for its "quality" when objectionably much better stuff seemingly goes unnoticed.

If you want some more recommendations, try reading Knight Run, Tower of God, I Don't Want This Kind Of Hero, or Kubera.

Why not both?

Funny thing is Jeph is being unironic: it's rather clear that he likes nothing better than spending all his free time blocking people after provoking him. Probably is the most effective distraction to avoid confronting his perpetual procrastination. What a pathetic hobby, and this is coming from someone who shitposts on a QC thread at Holla Forums.

And, really, white knighting for Jonathan Blow? Do these people even know who he is? Hardly anyone in gaming is a bigger asshole.

The breakfast saga continues.

Jesus Christ when does the hard sci-fi end? Every time I think we've seen the most boring arc Jeph ups the ante. Then Reddit and the forum gush all over it. Kill me.

I meant provoking them.

I love being a mass murderer in video games. I especially love it when being a mass murderer is considered a good thing, like in Warband and (eventually) Bannerlord.

Anybody have the font? No, I'm not planning on using it for QC editsMaybeIt's mostly for something else unrelated

Why does a robot need to blush?

Dude, nice quads.

Are you looking for Blambot Casual? If so, it's in this hidden archive.

I find it funny that if a game has even the slightest hint of a morality system, I tend to go full on Paragon/Light Side/whatever; but if it's open world or made by Bethesda I go full-on serial killer every time. I don't quite know why, but I think it has more to do with boredom than anything else.

Alright, noob question: how do I open it?

I make mayham saves in GTA where my fully loaded character is near population centers and/or is in a nice bunkered location. I assume everyone does this.

I also go for the "light" side in games with a morality system, since the "light" side tends to pay off more in the end. Without the morality system, then I don't mind being a murderer or raid and burning villages in Warband.

Use an archive program like WinRAR or 7-Zip, the latter of which is free. I guess WinRAR is, too, but it spits incessant registration dialogs at you.

Go to File -> Open and browse to the PNG.

If it's a Mac, I'm not sure. I'd say try keka. Maybe Archive Utility or Unarchiver can handle it.

Thanks for the help, mate. Tried that originally and for whatever reason it didn't work. Redownloaded the archive and it worked like a charm the second time.

There's a chance that something tried processing the image and discarded the ZIP as junk. You'll be able to tell by the file size.

Who?

Dora's brother.

He used to be a smooth talking ladies man who could get laid just by being near women. He cucked Marten right after the strip about Faye's dad, where she told marten that she "wasn't ready" but practically threw herself into Sven's bed the moment she spent time alone with him.

Now that Jeph has stopped using him as a self insert, Sven has slid down the beta slope and adopted a retarded trendy man bun hairstyle while swearing to never womanize again. I don't think we've seen him since.

Probably for the best.

sounds like SWEDEN YES to me.

I had a thought about the robots and the singularity being tied to The Blink from jeph's other hipster slice-of-life comic, but he's probably not that creative.

enjoy this small serving of cheese lasagna instead of Hard SF Speculation.

and yes, I am aware that lyric comes from an entirely different Kid Rock song than the filename.

Ironically, Sven didn't become "toxic" until he got the urge to settle down and asked Faye to be his primary mate. Somehow this was insensitive because he didn't know Angus was about to dump Faye and that she'd be future-sad or that Angus existed in the first place. Basically, QC got mad at him for not being omniscient. Then somehow Dora's nine month rage and bitching over the thing became justified.

I mean, think about it, who would put up with months and months of "HOW DARE HE ASK HER OUT?" Why does no one tell her to shut the fuck up? Is she the Emperor of Northampton? It's almost like the entire thing is written out of convenience, rather than qualifying as "slice of life"…..

Jeph sends out near daily tweets rebuking fans who claim the two worlds are connected. I believe him. Adding another layer introduces complexities and forces nuance, two things Jeph abhors.

wait I'm confused. In that second image is the sister mad because Sven fucks with lots of women?

all the more reason to assume they are.

Yes. Dora is free to switch teams and jump into bed with a lesbian 7 hours after dumping her boyfriend but it's bad when her brother asks a woman to pretty please go on a date with him.

For whatever reason, Sven seeking companionship is "toxic" and has destroyed their relationship in Dora's eyes. Dora simultaneously holds against him his de facto state of casual sex with loose women throwing themselves at him and his desire for a meaningful relationship. Sven is Kafkacucked.

Is that getting cucked because people say you are a cuckold even though you don't have anything that people can cuck you with and are actively avoiding such things?

The act of avoiding cuckoldry making you a cuck?

Dora has leverage on half the members of the web of alliances they call friends, from knowing about their criminal activities to employment. Picking a fight with her would cause a civil war which the instigator would suffer greatly for if he/she were to lose.

This is how SJWs are forced to think if they want to survive in their peer groups. All social behaviour is politics by other means.

O to live in a world where I was mortally afraid to lose my minimum wage no-skill job because I was afraid of what some talentless hipster living off of daddy dollars thought of me.

That's an old meme there. Jeph has resorted to using the oldest memes. He gets paid to do the same shit teenagers did with meme generators 5-6 years ago.

Really , at this point, why even point it out?

What was the original of this?

So, cucked by a cuck who says cucking is bad or what said?

Goddamnit , /lit/!

Remember how some people were saying Renee might be the same one that was black Faye a shiton of comics ago?
Hey, give yourselves a pat on the back, seems Renee IS black Faye

Jeph, stahp! It's too obvious!

Is that little loopy thing her hair?
Some kind of… forehead piercing?
Is it a dent?

Also

Holy shit, user, I'm dying.

It took me a while to figure out why she looks creepy, but it just hit me.

Her expression doesn't change. She keeps the same intense look with her mouth slightly open and it looks like she's wearing a mask.

And now, Jeph delves into straight up dA-tier character design.

Oh, Hello Dave! its…

PAPA…..LAZAROu

I'm surprised he had the ability to pull that off. Well, not pull it off, but I'm surprised he actually implanted a character back into the comic from way back when.

I think the strand of hair to the side is supposed to look fancy, classical in a way. It could have worked, maybe, if half her head wasn't shaved.

Also, what the fuck is with these paintings?

jeph wants the edits to take longer.

it's working.

Call me crazy but the art looks a lot better than it does now. I mean, for a 'professional' it's still crap but compared to his present output…wow.

He really did peak artistically around 2010/2011, didn't he?

two words. TWO WORDS.

Renee is the chick in the plaid, this being apparently her first appearance.

First, Renee has gained quite a few pounds since we last saw her.
Second, Jeff's art hasn't changed an ounce in 5 years.

I'll just leave this here until I figure out the dialogue for the last three panels.

(checked)

Still more expressive than what it started out as.

Hilariously ironic strip. The theme is Clinton being a predator talking advantage when it's immediately obvious Black Faye is fostering an abusive codependent relationship with a manipulable person.

Best part is Jeph has no idea what he has done but will figure it out once 150 people Tweet him.

O lawdy!

She's hitting the wall and thought back-alley surgery would help things.

Not crazy at all. The poses, expressions, the framing, it's all better.

Pretty much. The consensus seems to be that while starting to decline prior, the laziness became apparent around the introduction of the interns, both artwise and narrativewise.

Haha, when did this become a banner? Lex must be furious.

A pretty, long, long, long, long time ago. Almost as far as when these threads started kinda long ago

Okay, I've changed my mind. Jeph's doing this on purpose and has binge watched Lifetime movies and has read "17 signs of abuse" pamphlets.

It's been one for a while, you must have not gotten the lucky roll or just missed it.

I get tickled pink whenever I see my banners, so I always look

Now her expression changes, but her head is stuck at the exact same angle. This is really creeping me out.

Well shit. I swear I've been here the whole time. Maybe I just forgot about it.

She must eat everything she bakes to maintain that figure.

Do you have the edit of this strip?

Obviously that's how strong women look, like a big pile of fat and dough.

This one?

So did Renee eat Gabby whole offscreen at some point? Did they do a fusion-dance? Or did Jeph figure she needed to be even more of a Faye clone than she already was?

I think there was one that cut to Momo fucking that kid in the last panel.

Surely you mean this one.

Plus bonus lewds.

That's the one, thanks.

Jeph's daily virtue signalling meltdown.

Scott Adams is so fucking based.

Forum mods threatening posters who are negative on Renee.

Also, even they call her Black Faye, lol.

True that, he seems to have the pulse of the current political situation. Not only that, he is one of the few people who been have been able to predict Trump's tactics.

Shit, this Dante Shepherd guy Jeph retweeted is an even worst "artist".

Addams: "Trump is a showman, an entertainer. He has a deceptively good grasp of language and persuasion. Also-"

CNN: "No. Trump bad. Evil. Racist. Literally Hitler. Rapes babies."

TV watching public: "CNN is so smart. I feel smart for watching it."

Not a big surprise. Shitty artists virtue signaling other shitty artists and saying how evil a better artist is.

Non-anonymous forums in a nutshell right there.
You cum guzzling faggots.

Nice quads

Oh hey, according to some autists that measure every time a day seems to pass in the QC-verse(rarely), It's only been 6 months since we first saw her at a respectable weight.

She's been packing on those pounds quick.

(c-c-c-checked)
#NotAllForums

But you have a point, especially with property-specific forums with moderators.

I wish I had the foresight to archive the trainwreck transgender thread before they pulled it down.

It's like she really is an eldritch abomination.

What other glaringly obvious double standards in this comic can we call Jeph out on? Is there enough to write some kind of dissertation?

Why is Iraqi Patty's face getting wider and wider?

The way Black Faye is nuzzling(?) against her in panel 2 is a bit unsettling too.

we must have lewds

Except that Black Faye is obviously a manipulative abuser. Patty/Blackfaye lewds need to involve some degree of coersion and/or reluctance.

I hate you, Jeph.

We finally found Hannah's doppelganger.

So autistic bartender loses her job, her home–her entire livelihood, which also functioned as an emotional support structure due to her autism. Her "best friend" shows up at least 24 hours late (Sperg's back in the hotel room for a second night) and all that's on her mind is the creepiness value of some irrelevant guy who isn't even around and negging experiences she was too lazy to show up for.

They probably sound the Lunk Alarm on her.

Holy shit this is epic. It's best to read it in The Lord of Darkness voice.

You pulling a shotgun on a guy trying to order water tells me otherwise.

wew lad

Gettin' saucy over here.

But chocolate pudding is good.

Jeph knows nothing.

I legitimately still wake up at 4 even without 4am thread

The human embodiment of The Flame still comes across as more compassionate than Patty's abuser friend. Remarkable.

Let it not be said that imageboards don't teach good habits.

From his blog:

The worst thing is that SJWs might be fine with this kind of tribute, because they can just claim they got an 'endorsement' from him and feel proud of themselves, trusting their audience not to dig deeply enough to see plainly written that the endorsement was literally acquired under threat of violence.

What city does he live in? It must have a pretty high SJW concentration if he's scared of IRL retaliation because of his thoughts.

because I don't know if the opportunity will come up.

Looks to me like Jeph almost drew Black Faye groping IPP's boobs but thought better of it halfway through.

You are a monster.

Iä, Iä! editfag hrii! cnaflgrahn! gnaiih tharanak hafh'drnnyth n'ghft!

You know, I usually chuckle and shake my head at Jeff's antics on Twatter, but whenever he shits on better artists more deserving of success than him, that makes my blood boil for real.

And god damn, after having to dal with some IRL bullshit (long story) and Editfag the First quitting, I was ready to retire as well.

But fuck it. Time to go to war.

BLOOD FOR THE BULLY GOD

HANDS FOR HIS HAND THRONE

He lives in California, I can't recall where though…

I haven't seen burns this bad since the oil pipe leak of 39

Yeah, I ran out of clever stab-related puns that could get past Twatter's draconian filters.

Oh, twitterbully, how I missed you so.

Christ, I've never seen a more unhappy looking animal.

Has Jeph ever acknowledged you?

WTF, this is standard practice. With anything. Banks generally refund fraudulent charges but they'll request police reports.

LOL

Other than blocking me, no. Not directly, that is. If you look over his Twatter feed (wouldn't recommend it) he's always bitching about his comic being criticized, entitled fans and internet harassment. If you read between the lines, he's passive-aggressively sniping back at me while pretending he doesn't care like the big pansy-ass coward he is. That comment about "getting blocked by me is not a victory" is pretty damn suspicious if you ask me.

Also? The reason I'm not using clever puns about the stabbing of hands in my nickname is that apparently the Twatter staff has filtered the words "stab" and "knife" for usernames, which wasn't the case until I had been bullying him for a while. I have reason to believe Joof got [TRIGGERED] enough that he ran crying to the Twatter staff and convinced them to have those terrible words blacklisted.

That's funny as fuck, man

Best crack open that thesaurus, ExtremetyJab

Took a little break from bullying Jeph to give David "Wanky Willy" Willis a figurative kick in the teeth.

And I found this, too.

latest strip

This makes me feel smug for some reason and I don't even know why. I don't use alarm clocks myself.

those are the strangest looking dragon dildos I have ever seen.

I don't want to find this adorable. If only she were grouchier.

Why is her "best friend" making rookie comforting mistakes like I would expect Clinton to make? It's like she doesn't really know her.

Against my better judgement, I'm starting to like IPP. Maybe because she matter-of-factly states what she thinks and isn't unbearably smug or ironic about it.

As predicted, her personality has been rewritten once Jeph realized how overbearing and predatory she was behaving. Now she's overbearingly submissive and dull. Jeph can't do anything right.

Because for all his talk about empathy and shit, Jeph has no real life friends and doesn't know how they behave. It's why he was able to move 700 miles on a whim to chase an e-girlfriend. It's why no one from California has attempted to track Marten down after 13 years.

Same. Every other character has to say everything under a thick ass layer of smugness, sarcasm, pop culture references, and shitty jokes. IPP just goes straightforward with things.

(R'enee's normal speech bubbles aren't there because I am going to sleep)

I like how you kept the tone of the original while making significant improvements.

I notice she only has the small tyrannosaurus dildo in the box. I assume the king sized one was lost in the fire?

Now that you mention it I'm kind of floored at the realization. I mean as someone who moves around a lot I kind of expect to leave but it always breaks me up a bit when I have to leave for one reason or another(work/school/family/ect.). The friends I make when I'm someplace are super important to me and losing people I trust is like losing a limb, even if I can just shoot them a message.

For someone to chase an internet girlfriend that hard essentially means that Jeph must value pussy, worse, that specific pussy, even more than he could ever value the moments he has with all his friends combined.

Though I guess it makes a shit ton of sense given how people in his comics ACT. Steve is Martins friend on paper but they only meet like, once every couple of months at most and they never really hang out. Faye and Martin are roommates but they have nothing in common and you don't really see them having conversations like friends do. Claire has essentially become Martins universe and the only thing he devotes actual free time to. Even before that when he was with Padma he was latching onto her in a way that was super disturbing and then there was that smelly hippy chick who told him to basically cool off and take a lay as a lay.

That would explain a lot.

If he doesn't live near family and doesn't make friends easily, then it makes sense for him to grasp at the thinnest of straw when he sees the chance for companionship. Also probably why Shelby is his sexual vent instead of a human.

now, with 69% more conceptual continuity.

There's also the matter of it being difficult to binge drink and stab your hands when you have friends and family around. I think both times Jeph was married or at least living with Cristi. Since QC was paying both of them, she should have been around as she has nowhere to go.

All signs point to Jeph being unbearable to be around. I can only imagine if he's even partially as bad in real life as he is on Twitter. From an outsider's perspective, he'd see a man who barely works, makes thousands of dollars a month, owns a ridiculous amount of gadgets, and constantly complains about oppression, bullying, harassment, and the politics of a country he renounced.

The e-girlfriend is probably a fan and can recognize Jeph's elevated status in a way a normie girlfriend wouldn't. Even with his wealth and e-fame Jeph probably projects low status to the wider dating pool.

It's funny how Shelby never looks directly at him, panting. Dogs can't get enough of their owners. What is Jeph doing to get all these closed-mouth, sideways glances? If it's true that dogs are empathetic and absorb the state of their owners then I pity the creature.

It's even worse than this: Steve is in the picture only when Marten has nothing going on. The moment some girl (or >girl) comes along, Steve is dumped like a bad habit. Marten is the worst kind of "friend".

I keep hearing about this, but never got any details. Could you fill me in?

CWCki-style site dedicated to Jeph when

When Jeph announced he was moving to Canada, the consensus was that he was doing it for e-pussy. This was quickly confirmed but I don't remember how. Jeph occasionally mentions the girlfriend on Twitter and he made it explicit in the attached comic series.

You can tell when Jeph is sleeping over his girlfriend's house because his portable Cintiq or Surface, whatever he's using, has mismatching assets, with the most obvious differences being the header and footer fonts. The art tends to be somewhat different, too.

This comic starts ant ends with Deadly Premonitions, an excellent video game but handstab goes out of his way to show that neither of them are playing it. What's going on here?

You know, I've seen this one several times, but I just now noticed that he attributes going to bed at 9:00 to "getting old" rather than "having sex". He even draws them seperated in bed. That's kind of sad.

Also, I feel it's important to point out that he only draws two hours per day and needs coffe to get through it in a comic that is supposed to make him look good. We can assume that the reality is even less impressive.

Reality is he starts drawing maybe 30 minutes before deadline.

Maybe they're watching a Let's Play?

This pleases me.

I mean, That would be the obvious answer, I guess. But why would anyone watch a let's play of Deadly Premonition? It's available on any platform Binding Of Isaac is, and it's not a difficult game. The only reason I can fathom is it's scary too play yourself for the ten year old Five Nights at Freddy's crowd, and surely he's not that cowardly.

I love the way you guys manage to work lasagna into your work.

Here's a list of systems that The Binding of Isaac is available for but Deadly Premonition isn't: PS4, Vita, Wii U, N3DS, and Xbox One. That's literally platform that it's available on except PC.

Every time I look at the Razer mouse I see the Rolling Stones tongue.

Huh, I could of swore DP was available for PS4 and XB1, and I didn't realize Boi was on WiiU and 3ds.

I cannot unsee that. Now I have to deal with the fact that my computer is tasting me while I browse.

Well, let's be honest here. Jeph is almost certainly an ultra-casual, IIRC there was a tweet of him saying he didn't want to get into Overwatch if it was full of "tryhards" (read: hardcore gamers). That is of course assuming he actually plays Overwatch and isn't just feigning interest because his fans are into it.

Jeph's recording production values are as good as his drawing ones: soundcloud.com/jephjacques/a-noodle-master

But Mr. Trips, he can't even stand up to an anonymous shitposter on Twatter.

I don't know if that's pathetic or sad.

Oh Jeph, you cad. We all know it takes you 40 minutes to draw a comic. I bet most of those 3 hours are spent wasting time on Twitter.

He just gives off a vibe of complete lameness. A total milksop.

He did get into Overwatch
the console version, that is

I don't think he actually got into Overwatch, I think he learned how to play so he could engage in moe waifufaggotry without geting laughed out of their forums.

Why is this image associated with Questionable Content?

I…I didn't know it was. I just liked the faggot-tree = faggotry pun.

I hope I didn't blow my whole meme-magic load to connect them. That would be so wasteful

No wonder his drawings are shit.

YOLO faggot tree is associated with the introduction of the interns. Maybe it's a subtle jab at Claire.

Christ the more I think about it the more you're right.

I mean Shelby is just clearly not a happy animal. Jeph clearly gives her attention and takes all these ridiculously sad expressions as not only the norm, but good and picture worthy. I mean I usually brush off the beastiality stuff as just normal shitty Holla Forums humor but it just looks more and more plausible as time goes by.

I mean even if it's just mundane dogs can obviously learn to associate words and actions humans make and I doubt watching Jeph self harm, move across the carpet, and turn into a self hating drunk is good for this animals psyche.

Don't forget that she probably picks up on his social justice whining, associates that with her owner being upset, and then she hears those words all the time. Poor dog.

You know we're memeing the animal abuse into reality, right?

We've made a terrible mistake

Compare and contrast.

This thread is evidence that Holla Forums has some amount of power, but is too undisciplined and disorganized to make use of it.

There were many dogs vying for the role of "Shelby", but the one who put out best wound up getting the role. She enjoys the fame and wealth, but the price she pays for it tends to haunt her late at night, when she's alone with her thoughts. Often, the question of "Was it worth it?" plagues her, but she knows that it's too late to change anything, even if the answer is No.

dun dun DUNNNNNNN!!!!!

Good to know he doesn't deal with the devil's flute then.

There is more lore building in this edit's dick drawing curse than most of the new characters jeph has made over the last 4 years,

Fuckin' freak

Reminder that Menstro has been in war and presumably seen some real shit, but it's the comments of edgy teenagers that haunt her.

Note how dogs are smiling.

Unlike this one.

Of course Jeph watches soccer.

Oh great, Brexit is the latest thing Jeph's an expert on.

Up yours, nigger.

Can I just take a moment to say how thrilled I am that it no longer cool to like vidya!
I can see the hoards of posers withdrawing as gaming stops giving them cred and I just can't describe the joy it gives me.

Seriously. The "Gamers Are Dead" articles are turning out to be a blessing in disguise.

Do we have a new header? Already used the two I had and it is about time for a new thread.

How about we do one with R'enee, or some similar horror, fuck the shit out of the perspective, and have "Non-Euclidian Malcontent"

Better hurry up, we're on page 9 and sinking fast.

I may have to spend an afternoon combing through the archives and putting together a set of all-purpose Menstros to increase her potential.

only Jeph could make lesbian robots boring.

fuckin' Jeph.

New thread