Should I tell her?

Someone on facebook posted this. Should I tell them that the first object to go into space was a V-2 rocket? I don't think hope built the V-2. airspacemag.com/space/the-first-photo-from-space-13721411/?no-ist

I say tell her. You might also want to point out to her how many inventions came from Nazi Germany (like magnetic tape).

Tell her
#religionofpeace

do it, faggot. Post proof. Also write: 1st thing in space was v-2 rocket. Hope didnt do that. It was Hate.

Lets be real ww2 is the best thing that ever happened to humanity, whether you agree or disagree with hitlers ideals

She's an ex-g.f…. probably blow my cases of a round two,, but god, I love telling people unwanted truths.. Troll or hope for cuddles?

nothin makes u think quite like fear of your life

Strawman argument to make a smug smartarse comment to someone that knows your dick size on social media. Do it.

for*

Straw man? Really? How is it a Straw man?

Why not both? She'll need a strong man to hold her after her libtard world crumbles before her bluepilled eyes.

She isn't worth it. Just tell her. Then collect the salt.

You're imagining she's saying things because you want to be smug to her.

Stop.

You could also mention that the only reason NASA got half the budget it did was a publicity stunt against the Soviet Union, so that, in fact, fear did put cool robots on Mars.

Why does everything talk about hope as if it's a good thing? Hope is just wishing for something to happen without doing anything to make it happen. I know women are stupid without exception, but come on.

'The big three
Hope: useless.
Faith: stupid and useless.
Love: stupid and useful only for the gene pool, useless for the afflicted individual.

People piss me off. But especially females.

did your mother not love you enough

Fear and hope aren't mutually exclusive.
Hope exists in part as reaction to fear, for if there were no negative outcomes, there is nothing to hope for.
To the same effect, one can fear that a hope won't come true and thereby use the fear to eliminate oppositions and strengthen hope.

In short, hope exists because we have things to fear, yet want to believe we can avoid them.

I hope you are filled with fear

Checked