Ivanka Trump enfurece administradores do legado de George Harrison

Those are some lovely tits aren't they? You know that anything with the Trump name on it is going to be high class.

michellhilton.com/2016/07/ivanka-trump-george-harrison.html

Other urls found in this thread:

girls-of-your-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

obviously implants but when did she get em?

Haha Trump said he'd date his daughter if they weren't related do you really want someone like that as president?

like what, exactly?

Someone who said they'd date their daughter if they weren't related because she's hot

I don't even like Trump, but I at least admire that he's honest about that.

ye

not even that

What a fag

republican primary 2016.gif

fag

So you'd rather have someone who lies to you?

Congratulations on finding the perfect candidate then.

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular Jamal Johnson services, one of which allows me access to 5 other Jamal Johnson services. Most of them are popular on Jamal Johnson.

I plan to spam /Jamal Johnson/ by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single Jamal Johnson is banned. I won't stop until 8/Jamal Johnson/ becomes 4/Jamal Johnson/.

Remember to check the Jamal Johnsons of each Jamal Johnson that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because Jamal Johnson's spam was Johnsoned, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice Jamal Johnson.

I want to snuggle up in them

Checked

Checked

I don't see Holla Forums calling her a degenerate whore, or her father a cuck?

Holy shit we gotta make her first lady!

and who is she?

Melania Trump. the Donald is tapping that every night.

Bump Teen Chan.

girls-of-your-country

Not so much the fact that he didn't lie about it, but more that he volunteered the information freely without being asked, within the first 90 seconds of an interview by women, watched by women.

Speaks more for idiocy than honesty. In his head, he thought he was being charming. It's like if you were being mugged and when told to give your wallet, you interrupt the mugger to tell them your address, noting locations of your valuables.

x ray?