Apex gang carjackers with the guns murdered a

Apex animals refuse to blend in Australia and would rather to be violent warlords. This proved the multiculturalism is a failed experiment so it needed to be stop immediately. The gangster war is growing bigger than usual.

archive.is/VISFM

brisbanetimes.com.au/victoria/apex-gang-member-sent-to-youth-detention-for-shotgun-carjacking-20160517-goxbn5.html

rip aus Holla Forums threads

more like, ape-x, amirite

What will happen if the armed robber is white?

15 years for armed robbery

That's racist!!

That's the actual minimum sentence for Armed robbery

The whole country is cuck

Why is it ok for niggers to get the incredibly soft punishment while it's harsh for the white people? That's fuckin' unfair!?!?!

Don't forget you can't defend your self with any weapon
Not even a spoon
I want my States Capital to Burn

Melbourne

So they must allow them to be kill by the worthless scumbags? I fail to see how that works. Nobody would give up their life and would rather go to the prison, what a bunch of useless laws. Who came up wit that stupid ideas?

0/10

They need the leveling.

Melbourne Jews

Really?

Because of the nature of group behavior

Niggers/abos whatever will "WILL" cause massive headaches for authorities when they feel that they have been treated "UNFAIRLY"

Perfect Example is Sweden when that "youth" was shot by a Swedish officer the entire "Youth" community started rioting and setting fire to thing

See a pattern?!?

Whites/Europeans Outright to refuse to stand up for our fellow group members as such authorities see no issue in slapping whites/Europeans with harsher punishments.

TL;DR

If Europeans started causing Massive problems for authorities, then authorities would have to make concessions and appeasements.

This is all to do with the concept of
"Path of least resistances"

Whites will not chimp out harder than chimps.
The chimping will be done covertly in an efficient manner.

Ugh We are such soft people. The niggers are like spoiled children and people give them what they want but doesn't work because they will do it again anyway. They have no sense of morality and time.

You don't need to. Chuck Palahniuk the writer of fightclub spelled it out in Fightclub.

In the scene in the bathroom with the politician,Tyler Durden shows the audience that institutions aren't stone and mortar but the individuals that run them.

Melbournefag here.
It's getting to a point where the locals are getting scared. the police are doing nothing about apex, and they continue to raid family homes. i live under 20 minutes by car from their home suburb, Dandenong (They get their name from a street called Apex street that is a large majority black)
One of my mother's co-workers was robbed by them two nights ago, in Frankston, a bordering suburb to Dandenong.
They were asleep at the time. They broke into the backdoor, then proceed to steal every key the family had. Made their way into the garage and stole the 1920~ Gun that was a heirloom from their grandfather, and the car along with it.
By far, the worst fucking thing about this is that we do not have the right to arm, or even defend ourselves, at all. as i said before, this is causing a tremendous amount of insecurity and terror amongst the white locals that still remain in the area, and is further exacerbating the white flight that's already taking place.
Southeast melbourne will be completely islamic, black and indian in 10 years time if this keeps up.

Pro tip: mud washes off in water.

1) Niggers cant swim
2) Melbourne has a really big bay.
3) Water has a way of washing off evidence quite quickly.
4)???
5) Profit!

Some nights i dream of forming a RWDS and going full Duerte Harry.
One of these days.

I think in the end its inevitable. If the police are struggling to handle a bunch of nigger kids, what are they going to be able to do against even a fraction of the population who get pissed off and don't give a fuck?

I'm talking about organized, intelligent people with resources vs a a bunch off stupid centerlink niggers

1% of Melbourne is 40,000 people
Ape-x is less than 1% of that.

Blood red billabongs

If they are dangerous then they would have institutionalize them. The nigger are technically intelligent impaired so there have to have laws for the people with intelligent and/or cognitive impairments, is there?

if the four kids had knives they could have ran all the niggers off.