Eagles of Death Metal REDPILLED

So they've been cutting out what EDM has been saying. Here he goes full redpill.

takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print#ixzz48s8KDi64

Hughes is not happy with the way the media has treated the story. Details are randomly pulled from his interviews and entire angles are edited in later that are diametrically opposed to his beliefs.
''
He’s pro-gun, pro-Trump, and pro-life. He recognizes that Islam is the problem and political correctness is literally killing us.
''
Takimag: It’s hard to talk about the attack without sounding like you’re blaming the victims, but it’s impossible to deny fear of Islamophobia and fear of guns led to a lot of deaths that night.

Jesse Hughes: I saw fear fall like a blanket on the whole crowd and they fell like wheat in the wind—the way you would before a god. I was totally alert from the very beginning. The first thing I needed to do was find my girl. Fear took a backseat and “where’s my girl?” took over. I could smell gunpowder in the backstage area and I knew someone fired a round back there. I saw a guy with an FAL and when he turned to face me his eyes looked like marbles. He was stoned out of his mind, and we now know they were on Xanax and cocaine. I recognized him. I’d seen him earlier in the day and noticed him staring at us.

They were in the venue early. That implies some staff were in on it.

I got in a lot of trouble for saying that. I know for sure that they were in there early. I remember them staring at my buddy. I just chalked it up to Arab envy. You know what I mean? When a Muslim sees a cocky American dude with tattoos, he stares at him. I realized later it was Abdeslam and he was staring at my buddy because they thought he was a threat. There’s no denying the terrorists were already inside, and they had to get in somehow. During the shooting I went outside and the backstage door was propped open. How did that happen?

Do you think political correctness is killing our natural instincts and making us vulnerable?

Definitely. There were two girls who were involved. They were at the venue and vanished before the shooting, and these women were in traditional Muslim garb. They knew people wouldn’t check them because of the way they were dressed. They got caught a few days later.

The fear of offending Muslims is a terrorist’s greatest weapon.

“When the cops went in after the attack, they shut down, what, 450 mosques? They found recruitment material in every single one of them.”

Look at the guys who bombed Brussels. They were wearing black gloves on one hand. Their luggage was too heavy to lift, but they didn’t want anyone helping them with it. Nobody brought any of this up until after the bombs went off.

'1We’d rather die than be called a bigot.'

How is a faith being associated with racism?

Just take out the word “Islam” and replace it with “communism.” It’s an ideology. The same way the Rosenbergs could sell nuclear secrets from within America is the same way Muslim terrorists can attack us from within. It’s okay to be discerning when it comes to Muslims in this day and age.

Other urls found in this thread:

growboredbigscott62.blogspot.com/2015/11/eagles-of-death-metal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oQXV_u870rk
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/05/why-iceland-is-building-a-temple-to-its-pagan-gods.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-31437973
lifesitenews.com/blogs/gavin-mcinnes-i-was-a-pro-choice-atheist-then-i-had-kids.-now-im-a-god-fear
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/19/imuslim-security-liberal-mentality-responsible-bataclan/
standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/eagles-of-death-metal-dropped-from-french-festivals-following-jesse-hughes-controversial-comments-a3253541.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f2c-tMZSZtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where is this push coming from? Is it all our fault?

Of course not. When you’re at a soccer game in Europe and you see the words “United Arab Emirates,” you know there is a lot of Arab money floating around and influencing the dialogue. The conversation is constantly being steered away from scrutiny. They think we’re fools.

Arab money is a pollutant. So many movies are made with Arab money. George Clooney doesn’t kiss the ass of the Arabs for no reason. American movies are the best way to influence the hearts and minds of the world.

You never see bad guys in movies who are Arab terrorists. It’s always Germans or French…

Or conservative Christian rednecks. They’re apparently what’s wrong with everything in the world now, including global warming. What about the other ice age we went through? There were no Christian Republicans back then. What caused that meltdown?

The other problem with that is, when you get rid of these Christian rednecks, you create a vacuum and it gets filled with people way worse. It gets filled with Islam. You end up replacing evangelism with sharia law.

Politicians behave better when they know people are watching. We behave better when we believe Jesus is watching us.

These atheists tell us we don’t need religion, yet everyone seems to be creating flimsy substitutes to replace it. Rehab is just Lent. Meditation is just Latin Mass. Seeing a therapist is just talking to your priest.

And the thing about the Bible is it’s written down. A therapist can change his diagnosis just like that and there’s no way of calling him out on it.

Let’s get back to the attack. Why didn’t the cops come in earlier? It seemed like the killing went on forever.

The press heard some kids were locked away in rooms so they reported it as a hostage situation. Those kids were hiding. This misinformation meant the cops set up outside for a negotiation while inside dozens of people were dying.

The terrorists would go up to bodies and stick them with the gun. If they budged, they’d shoot them again. One girl got up and said she was scared. The guy said, “Don’t be scared, you’ll be dead in two minutes,” and then he shot her, BOOM.

The French are so concerned with racism, they’re letting Muslims get away with murder.

A day after, at the stadium, Muslims booed the moment of silence and we barely heard about it in the press. I saw Muslims celebrating in the street during the attack. I saw it with my own eyes. In real time! How did they know what was going on? There must have been coordination.

I’ve heard you say you credit your childhood with your survival. You had a real dad who stuck around and taught you about guns.

I knew what gunfire was. I was able to think through it. I was also able to remember practical lessons of my life because I had to be in fights as a kid. My mom didn’t go sue anyone. I didn’t have playdates. I had some practical upbringing growing up in the desert where you got to get yourself out of your problems.

Also, the reason I’ve done well with this healing process is everything I was raised to believe was affirmed that night. In a way, that’s a blessing of God. When the first bullets started being fired, people looked at me. I remember that. It pissed me off because I knew right then and there it was going to be bad. I knew these kids had no idea what was coming. None. They’d never heard a gunshot in real life and it hit them so hard.

Political correctness kills.

Davey [bassist Dave Catching] was in the middle of the stage and when the lights went on, he saw shit he’d never seen before in his life, awful stuff. It has no parallel. It’s not just death. It’s the most unsuspecting, innocent victims you can imagine—people who are gripped in terror and can’t move as a result of it.

It’s like a metaphor for all of Western civilization.

I watched about seven people die. A couple of them were three feet from the barrier. They could have fallen backwards and been alive but they were too scared to even turn around. I remember a woman just standing with her hands up in a surrender pose. The terrorist finally saw her and all she did was go, “No no no.” She surrendered to death in front of my very eyes. I was yelling at her, “HEY!” and I don’t think she could hear me. She was so terrified, I think she’d already given up.

Is it fair to say the liberal mentality created this need to surrender?

I will lay the blame right in its lap. When you tell people they can’t help themselves and that they’re children, you weaken them to a point where three feet away is life and they can’t see it because they’re too scared.

In a way we’re unarmed twofold. We’re literally unarmed and we’re also mentally unarmed.

It’s like the bleating sheep from Animal Farm. You suggest anything that strays from the narrative and this chorus of bleats comes to drown you out. This attack didn’t happen by accident.

I went to Paris after the attacks and was disgusted by the lack of rage. They didn’t blame Islam. In fact, many blamed the Jews. They seemed more concerned with us promoting xenophobia than laying blame on the terrorists.

I hung out with plenty of Parisians who were fucking pissed off, but it was mostly cops and military. During the attack, one cop finally realized it wasn’t a hostage situation and yelled out, “It’s a turkey shoot” as he charged in, holding his gun. He got shot right through the hand and into the neck and kept going. He took a terrorist out, chased another one into the hallway, who then blew himself up, and did it to another guy, who blew himself up on stage. Our amplifiers were a gory mess.

Did that cop live?

Yes, I met him in triage. I hung out with him. Great guy.

You went to the hospital?

I had pieces of teeth and human bone pulled out of my face. A girl got shot right next to me by the shooter at the top of the stairs who I had met earlier. She stepped one step in front of me and her head just exploded. It blew pieces of her teeth and skull into my face.

Why don’t we hear about this?

The media wants to summarize it, and important details get lost. The most important detail being when they started shooting, they were already inside. If they were hanging out enough to let three people go, then they knew security dudes. They knew bouncers. They knew doormen.

Do you think a percentage of the security staff was Muslim?

I know they were. Look, security guards backstage are notorious for being dicks. They check your ID every few minutes and nobody goes back and forth without being checked, even if you’re in the band. This guy didn’t care what we did. He didn’t even look at me.

The only time he seemed remotely interested in us was when he said to my girlfriend, “Do you speak French?” and “Where are you from?” She said she was from Texas and he was getting frustrated because that’s not what he meant. Then she said, “I’m American” and he lost interest. I honestly think he was trying to determine if she was Arab or not. She’s Mexican and she could easily pass for Lebanese and I think he was going to warn her if she was Muslim.

I kept opening up the back door to smoke and that’s usually a big no-no because of the sound ordinances. I’ve played there before and opening up that door to smoke got you in big trouble. This time, the security guy walks right past me and anxiously looks down the alleyway in either direction.

Maybe one of the reasons the cops are so much more pragmatic about this threat is that they are the ones who have to go into Les Banlieues and confront these people. Naïveté is a luxury they can’t afford.

When the cops went in after the attack, they shut down, what, 450 mosques? They found recruitment material in every single one of them. What the fuck is wrong with us that we don’t know about that?

Parisians think everyone is innocent, but the cops don’t. They even investigated you.

I was a person of interest, yes. They interrogated me for four days. I ended up helping them a lot by getting cell-phone footage. It was the cops and the FBI who asked me about the promoter and the security. This isn’t something I brought up to them.

We had eight police officers in our audience that night. They all had the same conversation with their wives, which was “Should I bring my gun or not?” All of them said no. When we went back and played Paris again they stood in the same places they stood at the original show and they opened their jackets and showed me their guns as if to say, “Not tonight, motherfucker.” It was beautiful.

Islam is crying wolf about Islamophobia in order to anesthetize us and make us easier prey.

They know there’s a whole group of white kids out there who are stupid and blind. You have these affluent white kids who have grown up in a liberal curriculum from the time they were in kindergarten, inundated with these lofty notions that are just hot air. Look at where it’s getting them.

My God is the sun

this one first

If I had a tail

Smooth sailing

Holy shit, that girls head getting blown into his own face, didn't fucking hear that on the news.

If he could have thrown in how the jews and commies are the ones disarming the West, and precipitating the violence by importing the shitskins, the article would be perfect.

My favorite song. Live till you die, anons

The Eagles of Death Metal are shills.

They are e-celebs.

Get this cancer off my precious board.

He's a Christcuck, read the part where he is annoyed people blame the Jews.

I thought I saged you.

What are you doing here?

Gavin McCuck was the one pushing the Jew thing but OP boner'd the bold text.

Shut up faggot.

Fuck you faggot read this shit

We know you shitskins are here trying to run the board.

Yeah he's a fucking Christcuck, but at he wants everyone armed, says PC is going to get whites killed, and is voting for Trump

Dubba dubs checked.
Also, I remember when this board used to be moderated. Good times.

Bold text are the questions from the reporter, genius

"The same way the Rosenbergs could sell nuclear secrets from within America is the same way Muslim terrorists can attack us from within. It’s okay to be discerning when it comes to Muslims in this day and age."

Keep projecting Chaim.

And if you bothered clicking the fucking link you'd see that McCuck was the one acting all JIDF, not Jesse Hughes, retard. OP fucked up the text and didn't make it bold.

Just realized that YOU'RE OP.
Sorry for insulting someone with an obvious learning disability.

Damn son.

I might have to buy some of their music now.

I want to fight you

This is a move in the right direction. The overton window is shifting.

He names the (((Rosenbergs))), you fucking dildo.

You know…I liked this board a helluva lot more when we weren't inundated with retards.

just cuck my shit up fam

Jesus FUCKING Christ those tweets. It's literally "If you fight back, the terrorists win".

Calm down and enjoy your little band's albums for free:
growboredbigscott62.blogspot.com/2015/11/eagles-of-death-metal.html

>:(

(checked for the Holy Trinity)

(checked)

Big surprise, sjcucks are more concerned about exploiting PR

All I feel is rage. Even in my most beta, most cucked years, I was never THAT much of a pussy…holy shit…

The world's insanity will never cease to fucking baffle me. All of them need to come to my hood and be attacked tonight!

Isn't it funny how the biggest internet experts on guns are the ones who never held a gun let alone fired one?

They're not just pussies, they're fucking despicable.

Virtue signalling and cries for a pat on the back.

Islam is coming for them all

wtf

bluepilled shit

stfu

Isn't it funny how the biggest faggots or 'experts' are the ones who never had an independent thought, let alone thought about it?
War is bad

make me, mordechai

look at the poor nigger, he can't even afford a shirt
black man transformation 101

Yes, I know… cry more Mohamed

What genre are the Eagles of Death Metal even? I've never heard any of their music, I just assumed it was shit for some reason. I'm kinda wary about listening to it, just in case it actually DOES suck.

What are you on about? BTW, you greentext like shit.

Because those were actually Gavin McCuck's words.

It's blues-rock.

It's rock n roll.

If you want to blame the jews you need to do it better than "hurr bluepill"

Normalfags who blame the jews are doing it because they're mudshit apologists; not because they actually have any deep understanding of worldwide kikery.

Bingo and this is actually the person you are replying to. 4chan is flooded with normies and some of them have been leaking into Holla Forums over the past few weeks. Note all the e-celeb shilling.

Ah well I already knew Gavin was a fag.

*this is actually the type of person you're replying to

hello random spy agency

hello douchebag. Fuck off back to cuckchan where you belong.

you must have a boyfriend who loves ass ramming you. faggot/10

oh, did you chop off your dick you fucking transkike? do you love showering with 6 year old girls as a grown 'man' eehh true beauty?
life's good, as I know you're shilling hard to pay your student loans.
hahahaha faggot

nice slogan.

Factually correct, just not politcally

You have to go back.

Excelent, after the shooting happened, the media had me convinced he was a lefty cuckmeister.

No user. You are the Jew.

Even woke and aware victims won't know about Jewish involvement in the Islamification of the West without research and exposure to certain facts. The Muslim with the bomb and the gun might redpill you about Islam, but that won't tell you the venue just happened to be sold by its long time Jewish owners a month before Muslims tried to blow it to hell.

I don't think they'd be blaming the jews if that was the case.
If they wanted to apologize for the mudshits they could blame lots of other people instead of the REAL CULPRIT.

Seems like they are well aware of how it's the kikes pushing immigration.

Now I'm convinced we need some sort of semi dictatorship to keep these fags away from having any sort of influence over others. Their reaction is just completely retarded, seriously, if we start doing some kebab, taco and watermelon removal as RWDS are they going to freak out and go full blown stockholm syndrome over us ? Fucking clueless no balls, I hope they all die.

That was the interviewer suggesting that, Hughes never said the word Jew once.

Jesus, this article really hit me hard.

Tempted to, naw fuck it, actually gonna show it to some of the bluepilled people i know because holy fuck this is an eye opener.

Don't know if it will help but still, people need to know how it happened, it's disgusting how quick this has been swept under the rug in media.

Nope, neither did I.

Okay then, if being able to defend yourself is now straight up evil, sign me the fuck up.

SIEG HEIL
HEIL SATAN

These liberals imagine Hitler burning in hell.

I'm gonna be burning right there too.

This is 1% of the horror that awaits us if we allow either the commies or the sand niggers to win.

This is the reason that people like Pinochet or Qaddafi, or Saddam Hussein, or Assad have no recourse but to kill them.

These people pretend that that any killing of any kind is indefensible.

All of the above are trying to stop attacks exactly like this from ever happening by killing the people who will do them.

Think of it this way.

Wouldnt you be annoyed if someone was blaming one group, when an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT GROUP was doing it and everyone knows its them?

"Yea it was the crypts, but lets blame the bloods instead".

That would piss me the fuck off.

He's still a friend of the JEWS.

OP's fault, not mine. Also I was replying to a guy who said all he has to do now is name the Jew, but it won't happen with Christcucks.

They can't be red pilled on race because muh we're all Gods creatures.

Jews owned the Batavian theatre. It was stickied here for weeks so kill yourself if you believe this psyop. This is another Charlie hebdo false flag and the Eagles of fag metal were in on it. They love the Jews, they played in Tel Aviv and were against the Israel boycott

Bataclan*

A shill strategy - Try to push the extremes as much as possible so as to lose most of the 'moderate' audience and push conversations as edgy as possible.

Because none of the people fighting against civil rights were christians. Impossibru!

Fuck Islam. Fuck you.

You're trying to tell me that the real goal is to separate us from the niggers and sand niggers practicing Islam.

If that's true, mission fucking accomplished.

That doesn't make me a fan of International Jewry.

Jews sold the Bataclan theatre on sept 11th. Then this happened. Jews also sold the kosher grocery store before Charlie hebdo

Civil Rights was a Christcuck mission ya fucking dummy.

At best, that means there's a civil war on, ya dummy.

No, it's to deflect blame away from Jews. They are the architects behind 9/11.

Do you believe that Muslims did 9/11?

But you are a fan of international Jewry if you are a Christcuck, worshiping a Jew and all.

Those are true, wasn't aware of the Kosher restaurant that was sold, though. Still, it's tremendously easy for the Jews to simply 'point' the Islamic madmen into the right direction, buy them the weapons and let Islam do the rest - It's not as though they need Jewish subversion to want to attack, rape, kill, enslave and conquer Western society.

I believe that it's irrelevant who did it, you're naming enemies and asking me to choose between them.

pic related

Yep, all inherent features of shitskins and Islam.

Queens of the Stone Age… Desert Sessions…. Eagles of Death metal = Stoner Rock

Eagles are more party - vintage stuff. But Queens are more heavy intellectual surreal… The good thing about them is, unlike say Nirvana/Alice in Chains, it's not all about insecurities and neurotic which created a generation of drug addled crybabies. Also it's not all about "please love me PLEASE" shit that white kids are becoming sister wives on.

Southern Californian rock was kind of ignored as the beta hipster genderless faggotry ruled the day (aka White Stripes)

Why yes, that picture is of the Jew Cuckstians worship.

Rothschild bought fucking Charlie hebdo right before this shit happened. It's kike provocateurs trying to blame Islam just like 9/11. Am I a haji apologist? No, I don't want kebab in my country like the rest of you. Unfortunately, the Jews had to change the immigration laws and ruin everything. Jews did the Bataclan theatre just like they took down the towers

Holy shit this is the best pro-Christian argument I have ever read. I'm using this from now on.

It's perfect for anti-Christian libs.

t. Atheist who honestly believe most people need religion to keep their minds busy. Thanks pol for convincing me of that

Here. youtube.com/watch?v=oQXV_u870rk

You're both acting like the first crusade didn't take major detours to attacking Islam by killing a bunch of kikes first.

Then again along the way.

Then again while actually there.

Dude, we fucking know already about the Jews and their plans to turn Islam against Whites. We know. This is Holla Forums…. This is about the Overtone shift – confirmation bias breaking down. Fact is, when they start calling Islam a political ideology they will begin to see the desert fucking degeneracy that is Christianity and Judaism too…. and it all leads to Marxism/NWO.

A song for the deaf - that is for YOU!

Why the fuck do Mudslimes come here?

That doesn't excuse the fact that you're cult is bullshit and a Jesuit Communist race mixing ideology. It's just means we need religion.

The crusades have nothing to do with Europe, as the target of those Cuckstian missions is a land holy to Semites only and unrelated to Europeans.
You're acting like the nobles appointed by Cuckstian rabbis to replace the ones they had murdered for refusing to abandon the religion of their forefathers weren't the ones who invited Jews into their courts.

If not for Cuckstianity, Europe would still be European. When you worship a member of another race and a deity created by another race, you become a slave to that race.

They also worship the state instead.

The therapist is likely a kike, rather than white, so yes, everything is just worse.

Some people are fine with that. But society at large is not.

If you want to try to convert large amounts of people to worshiping Thor go right ahead.

I think people need a spirituality component in general in order to be good people. Even if that's just 'the Universe' that the old Greek philosophers did. Or the clockwork universe that the Christian God set into motion for the Deists.

The problem with most normal atheists today is that they actually worship known science, so everything they base what they believe in is inherently flawed. No scientist from any age is 100% correct. It's an improvement and understanding process.

WE NEED FAITH AND RELIGION — JUST NOT YOUR RELIGION – FUCK YOUR SEMITISM RABBI JESUS

You know nothing of communism.
You know something of islam.

I know both need to fucking die

You're again asking me to choose between people who want me dead, as if that's relevant.

That's just evidence to prove to bluepilled types that kikes aren't good.

Ahahaha I found it. JEWS AND THEIR PSYOPS BTFO

I like it. Especially the cliff one. Need some animals, bunnies and wolves (r) select vs. (k) selected

The middle east was turned white, you moron.

People instantly forget.

The kikes were driven out hundreds of times.

The Spanish Inquisition went on for hundreds of years to remove kebab.

That shit doesn't stick. No matter what was being practiced at the time.

Yes, lets kill everyone who disagrees with you, that is a perfect way to create functioning society ;^)

Send this to their facebook

Yes, let's kill all of you fuckers. I'm not Christian… I don't care about you or forgive you.

good goy

Isn't that some pretty shoddy punctuation?

Yet you're the one claiming I don't care about whites.

Who's the race traitor again?

Tell me again how

I don't care about you. You're just kindling to me. Race traitor Commie Islamic filth

Pagans are less of the population than transgenders, let alone pro-white Christians.

They do seem incredibly stupid.

You mean the court jews had their pet nobles bully the lower class diaspora in order to appease the masses. Of course those jews were allowed back in after negative sentiment died down anyway.

Semites and Semite-worshipers, all are enemies of a Europe that is for Europeans. Christcucks have only ever cared about making Europe Cuckstian, not keeping it European. That is why their tradition in our lands includes the murder of those that refused to abandon the true faith and the destruction of the original holy sites of Europe. It was their rabbi appointed nobility which allowed Jews into Europe, and their ideologues who have always advocated for allowing shitskin immigrants as well. Even now EVERY MAJOR CUCKSTIAN DENOMINATION advocates for accepting immigrants and a "borderless world."

No such thing exists. ALL Cuckstians are race traitors. One cannot worship a foreigner and a foreign god while participating in a tradition built on the attempted genocide of Europeans of the true faith and claim to be pro-European.

The problem is the white man can't except lies… It's not in our DNA. Our true religion has always been Blood, stories, Philosophy (wisdom). Everything else brought death and destruction of our blood.

Pagan is a Christian word. It's like a Marxist calling me a "capitalist". It doesn't mean what you infer it to mean faggot.

Just go back to Holla Forums you worthless shill

only one-worlder peacenik faggots could be that fucking stupid

Yes, the ones that are bribed by world jewry.

The ones that are running refugee resettlement.

Somewhat they also follow popular opinion, which is all tainted by the same thing.

It's not.

There's no way to say 'all pre-Christian religions' in one word without using that one.

Not every pagan only follows the Norse Gods.

Shall I go to some other thread and shill for Cuckstianity, then "accidentally" reveal that I am paid to shill for Cuckstianity so that I can cap the thread as "evidence" of an agenda?

I don't blame you for stooping to tactics inspired by Semites though, since the truths I speak cannot be refuted. It just means you get to hang next to them.

And honestly, I don't see why I don't see any mentions of any Celtic gods or pre-Anglo Gods in general.

This very true as well.

It's not about being pro-Christian. It's about being weary about it's replacement. The vacuum argument is the best pro-religion argument I've heard. It's something other than muh bible says for once.

Another huge problem is that people is that they ignore natural order. They act as if this is something religions just "made up"

I agree with you wholeheartedly on this one. Most people need "something"

Let's face it "pagans" don't even believe that shit, they're just poseurs like Black Metal band faggots, it's just edginess and silly dress up games.

What it means is that you're placing paganism before race, which is the exact thing you're accusing other people of doing.

Can you point me to any Odin or Thor temples?

You could say, sane people. You could say non-Christian. You could say religious people who don't worship a dead Jew as the creator of all things seen and unseen.

Pagan = rebelious Christians. All these stupid pagan groups have no knowledge of the Norse traditions. They literally worship the fucking stories like a Christian instead of knowing that our ALLFATHER is the tribal father. Our blood.
God = GODIN, you're using our words. Call your religious tribal father what he is, Yahway the Semitic god.

That whole album and Songs for the Deaf are amazing. Love these guys and most of the satellite groups around them. Josh seems to be friends with a lot of artists too like Trent Reznor.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/05/why-iceland-is-building-a-temple-to-its-pagan-gods.html

Pic is an ancient temple converted into a Christian church.

There is a documentary on all the temples that were converted into Semitic worship

quick someone send EDM or Joss to Holla Forums/pol/ thread

let's freak them out a little

Exactly.

Which is why I intend on having my kids follow as non-cucked of a church as I can find.

I don't want them to buy into

Which is what normal atheism seems to deviate instantly towards.

I also don't want actual Judaism or Islam to be found to be a good thing.

That "something" is the most important.

If you can spiritually connect yourself and your children to the universe as a bigger than mankind aspect, then that's fine.

That radix journal article talking about how even the Greek Gods had to submit to universal truths and consequences I thought was fantastic.

We don't tend to mention specific European religions because whichever one we belong to is only one of the many traditional faiths. It'd be kind of silly to say everyone should follow one specific religion when there are many tied to the peoples of Europe. Plus there are those of us who believe in living traditions rather than copying mystery cults with incomplete information.

It is impossible to place "paganism" before race. There is simply European spirituality and it is born from our race's blood.

In addition, I never advocate for anyone to take up any specific religion; I simply restate the truth of Cuckstians being enemies of our race because they place a foreign religion (a shit tier religion which is nothing more than theistic communism to boot) above all else.

You're giving me sentences as an alternative.

That's why I used the word pagan. It doesn't mean rebellious christian, it means non christian. Usually of another religion.

You know full well I meant something that's being used now.

That said I'm against any destruction of history, as anyone should be.

Like that one unknown pagan temple bulldozed to make room for shitskin housing.

Iceland's Asatru pagans reach new height with first temple
bbc.com/news/world-europe-31437973

"The Snorri Sturlusons' Edda and Ynglinga Saga combine chumererism with historicising narrative that locates the origin of people that the pagan Scandinavians worshiped as gods in Asia minor."

They believed that their gods were "refugees" from the fall of troy, and they migrated north and west to Scandinavia, imposing their political rule, religion and language upon the aboriginal inhabitants of Northern Europe.

Norse pagan is just as outsider to Scandinavians as Christianity is, except one arrived earlier than the other.

Is there a YouTube link to a full unedited interview with him going ham on islam?

I have a facebook wall full of lefty fans of his who need to be forcefed the pill

-trying to take blame off jews when we know it was jew false flag op
-redpilled

Choose one.

Except that's exactly what you're doing. You're telling me I should die because I'm not exactly you.

Even if you honestly think that Christianity was not created by European blood, what the fuck do you think Christmas is?

Or plenty of other practices?

It's making the religion European. It is already in truth just as pro-European as anything else.

Thank you for actually giving me one.

I have no problem with people actually accomplishing or following that. People don't truly follow any pro-white religion very often.

I have a problem with people essentially lumping me in with shitskins, kikes, or muslims.

It was the reporter saying that.

I'm saying you should die because you worship a Semite and a god created by Semites. I don't care what you worship as long as it isn't a foreigner, because then I know you are nothing more than a race traitor.

If you want to be pro-European, celebrate the winter solstice instead of CHRISTmas. That is the problem with Cuckstians, they claim to be as pro-European as the rest of us while clinging to Semitic fairy tales. Venerate European saints even, but forget the Bible and all of the rest of that shit from outside of Europe.

Glad this chan's user base is so neurodiverse

I want to see that one.

I don't know if that's just slander or what.

I don't care which white god or gods people follow as long as it is one. Including Zoroastrianism.

I pray you find one, and that it works.

I hate these one human race people the most.

You are what you accuse me of being.

I think any whites need to work together.

You want to shoah me because I'm not exactly you.

This is exactly the same thing you accuse christians of doing. Good job.

I've never said that there aren't pro-racemixing traitors in religion. I'm saying those people would be there promoting what they're promoting because of international jewry no matter what the dominant religion of today in the west is. You will ignore this completely.

Pagans are like Satanists is what I mean. They're not a real faith, just anti-Christian larping. You want a real faith try Philosophy.

It's being used now… Temples are in the body, user. You should know that.

Thracians you mean. It's not "outsider" as it's in our blood now.
And Snorri was a fucking story teller hired to educate a Christian Prince. He's not a scholar… It's not even the real stories.

REAL NORDIC TEACHING IN VIDEO – THE STORIES WERE ANALOGY FOR ANCIENT SCIENCE/PHILOSOPHY

Christianity was always pro-race mixing as it destroyed our blood ties to God. Jews kept their blood ties. You worship Jews.

It's a start

Good interview.

Seems like a pretty cool guy.

That's a lot of poz progs…

That's a (((lie)))

The interviewer Gavin McInnes who was upset they are blaming Jews is actually a Christian.

lifesitenews.com/blogs/gavin-mcinnes-i-was-a-pro-choice-atheist-then-i-had-kids.-now-im-a-god-fear

No, he might as well be a kike.

I'm accusing you of being a Semite worshiper; I don't worship a Semite. By definition, anyone who worships a member of another race is a race traitor. I'd say that I don't understand what you find so difficult to grasp about this, but I think you know exactly what I mean because you are nothing more than a subversive slave of Semites.

Oh, and even the teachings of the rabbi Yeshua promote race mixing by setting the races as spiritual equals. Cuckstians will say that this has no bearing on society, but in traditional society there is no distinction between race, spirit, and culture. That is why those of us who remain true to the culture of our ancestors find your faith disgusting.

Try reading norse sagas Snorri Sturlusons' Edda and Ynglinga Saga.

Asgard itself was a city in Asaland or Asaheim, in Asia minor.

Asaland (Land of the Aesir) or Asaheim (Home of the Aes).

Christianity is as much as European as Hellenism. It was literally born under Roman empire, flourished within Roman and Hellenic cultures.

Europeans are mixture of three major ancestry : Neolthic farmers (S.euros), Western-European hunter-gatheres (aboriginals) and Yamnaya (Indo-Europeans from steppe).

The slander is that you think semites by blood are remotely involved in the creation of Christianity.

I reject that concept completely. Which means everything you said after that has no meaning at all.

Which means that when niggers and anyone else is encroaching on our lands there should be no separation.

But thanks, I'll look that up.

Don't bother if you can't even read the fucking thread:

No, Christianity is the death of Hellenism

I'm not going to stop to watch every single vid while the thread is going.

It doesn't matter what you think, the truth is that Cuckstianity is defined as the worship of the mortal Semite Jesus and the non-existent god of Abraham which was created by Semites. Semitic blood was the only blood involved in the creation of Cuckstianity, it's even the blood which forms the most important ritual for Christcucks. Symbolically drinking a Semite's blood, sounds very European to me.

That you would assert otherwise is simply proof that you are nothing more than a subversive tool of Semites.

You mean it was born in an ancestral homeland of Semites as a cult of Semites worshiping another Semite and a god their Semitic ancestors had created, that place simply happened to be under the rule of Rome. Remind me again, how many Semites were involved in Hellenistic culture?
To assert that a religion created by Semites in order to worship another Semite and a god of Semites is as European as a movement emphasizing European ideals and religion is simply absurd.

It's not, which is why you're making shit up.

You're the kike shill here.

I'm not the one advocating for the worship of a Semite.

You're just illiterate and haven't read anything I've said.

If Rome is "Europe" then considering Christianity was a cultural backlash against Rome (not different than the one we have now) then Christianity is anti-European at its core.

You aren't factoring in the rise and fall of civilizations even a little bit.

It was a reaction against the same kind of cuck policies as we have now. Just granting people citizenship for no reason. Entire nations. Then there was no way or reason for the real citizens to do anything about it.

Just like now.

The problem is that you're labeling Christianity as not white when it is and started that way and always has been.

No matter what was in charge at this second in time would have the exact same problem.

If you're not smart enough to recognize that, that's not my problem.

Ahaha oh wow.
A religion started by a Semite preaching theistic communism to other Semites in the tradition of a Semitic deity is white.

This is what Christcucks would have you believe. This is the sort of lie they have to push to keep their Semitic religion relevant. Remember that all Cuckstians are race traitors whose only concern is making Europe Cuckstian and not at all caring about keeping it ethnically pure. They put their foreign religion before our race, treat them accordingly.

Think about the lands where Jesus was. Now think about which Rome was there.

You're an idiot. Spreading this around will eventually lead to people blaming the jews. You have to speed up to 200 mph, you can't just go from 0 to there in a millisecond. No one will listen.

What was wrong with the statement that you objected to?

Every fucking time

But the last quote is against people that pretend to be Jess.

Fuuuugggggg. That seems like it might be one of life's PTSD inducing moments :(

Cop in question is actually the night BAC (plain clothes light patrol unit) commissar of the area, who went in with his driver, a shotgun and a massive pair of balls… (a french commissar is a police captain in the US) he forced the terrorists to barricade themselves upstairs, freeing most of the hostages… but had to retreat under massive fire from AKs (and both being injured…).

A military patrol refused to go with him since they didn't had orders…

I'll object, Rabbi. First you keep using your forced cuckhold meme (we know, Moshe, you can't please your women hence Tel Aviv and your fetish for watching others fuck your wives). Second, you blaspheme God because you are a liar that worships Satan in synagogues.

You dirty Jews. We've got your number, and we're zero'ing-in on you. My advice to you is to retreat back to Tel Aviv for one last buttfuck before the exterminators cleanse you and the others in the rat's nests.

Suspicious.

Venomsnake.jpg
KazImalreadyademon.gif

They shouldn't use the words Death Metal if they're not playing death metal.

I agree, society will be better off once you're made into an example.

Based Boots Electric, knew he was too right wing to fall in line with this shit. He apparently wanted to be a republican politician when he was much younger

The nightmare of political corectness.

Like Goeth from Swindler's List said: "I'm not going to have arguments with these people."
The bullets are the only cure for the scum.

That's the joke you moron.

They're "The Eagles" of "Death Metal", IE they are to Death Metal what "The Eagles" are to "Heavy Metal"…

check out reel bad arabs, he is wrong on that account

hollywood jews love to bash evil whites and arabs

yeah, ok, sure pal

ok chomsky, back to to the yeshiva

the saudis are crypto jews and israel controls every middle eastern country except for syria, iran and lebanon

jews opened the gates of europe to the sand niggers and the israeli intel groups have a long history of false flags, in fact, abu nidal's second in command was a mossad agent

While christcucks are the problem, with a bit of harsh teaching, they can see the light about the Jews. You know.. the synagogue of satan.

As a christian I despise the yids and their blood magic heresy as much as I do kebab with their equally childraping savagery. Kill em all.

What the fuck is this from.

errr….. they are literal celebs you fucking idiot

Christianity is Jewish, the god is a jew, the savior a jew, the chosen jews.

Amazingly, there are people here who will object to these basic observations. They will claim that Jesus wasn't Jewish, for example.

That was never a pagan temple, you retard. It's a stave church called Bordung in Norway. It's Christian architecture right down to the floor plan. You're making shit up, LARPagan.

Did anyone send this thread to the bands? Brodie Dalle has a Facebook.

I'm shadowbaned on twitter and facebook banned me for months for being pro-Trump

Liar… It's not "Pagan" either. It's a native religion of our people down to the bone. I'm not arguing with you because you're lying straight up

Holy kek, are Muslims fucking autistic or something?
It's like that guy who posed with the severed heads of three "alawite dogs" and a plastic skeleton and said "don't worry the skeleton is not real :)".

I wonder. Is he going to think he wasn't strong enough, wasn't prepared, and let those people die, so prepare for round 2? Or is he going to be a blubbering victim and cop worshiper for the rest of his life?

It's a pretty old webm, but I guess the dude was an actor/artist of some sort. Not sure what happened to him.

I'd almost rather not. too many D&C trolls. I've liked them for a long, long time though and hope that they keep on making music for a long time to come.

I think I still have a behind the scenes dvd of the making of one of their albums. It was so weird and I love it.

DO it faggot. It's Joss' birthday today! Inform him of the Jew World Order

Cops did rush in while you hid under the table

That was because of judaism, not communism.

Same difference

SEND THIS THREAD TO EAGLES OF DEATH METAL, BRODY DALLE, QUEENS OF STONE AGE

Happy Birthday Joss!

"Communism is a jewish creation, not all communists are jews, but most jews are communists, enough for me to say that Communism is Jewish."

Do they have any big hits? They should play at the Trump inauguration.

LOL ….oh, I laugh with sadness

Did anyone send this thread to the bands? Brodie Dalle has a Facebook.

DO it faggot. It's Joss' birthday today! Inform him of the Jew World Order

And this is the full Obongo quote:

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied."

Luther's "On the Jews and Their Lies" is a masterpiece. A shame most Lutherans today haven't even heard of it, and those who have virulently disown it. A small minority read it, agree, and keep their mouths shut.

Love this macro. A car driving over a cliffside in a hurricane is pretty progressive too.

Asking women about important matters,
Not carring all the time in first place

That was actually Gavin, but yeah, Hughes has neocohen leanings as well. Those Parisians he was referring to aren't any better though. Probably mostly muslims deflecting blame from their death cult, and deluded cucks rejecting reality and defending multiculturalism at all costs.

Dr. Steel used to make music, and this was his character.

d AND c d AND c d AND c

Not what I said, you only have evidence that it wasn't exactly what we're told.

I've seen all of it.

You don't have evidence of who exactly did it, whatsoever.

Which is why it's irrelevant who did it. But kikes can't into reading comprehension.

You know masons and devil worshiper worship the damn sun too right?

You can extend that to Protestantism in general, because he started that ball rolling.

You know that that is a song for entertainment purposes that actually manages to not tell young people to fuck niggers in the current year?

Not what I said, but as usual kikes can't into reading comprehension.

I said that any majority religious order of today would be perverted in exactly the same way.

Be whatever religion you like, other than Islam or Judaism.

Just don't attack the majority of whites because that's when you expose that's all you're interested in doing.

Is this what being a hipster feels like?

I don't think that applies, they might be not normal in terms of all the nigger music, but before that they were quite popular.

hipsters like to claim bands nobody at all has heard of

shieeeeet

my favourite band is Plumtree

I am a fucking hipster

kek, congratulations

this is some of the scariest shit i've ever read

Good, spread it. Maybe you'll show someone that Islam the Religion of Peace is a problem.

I will try

Hipsters don't call themselves hipsters retard. Consider yourself disqualified.

I'm not trying to be a hipster, I'm scared that I'm becoming a hipster without noticing.

They don't? That's new.

D&C my friend. I don't care much for Christianity either, but you can't D&C all Christians. You're either young and dumb or a shill.

Oh shut the fuck up

QOTSA isn't a "hipster" band

That has been the case since forever.

Shut the fuck up.

I feel old.

Put some of these stupid fuckers in the middle of a "religion of peace" attack and they'll be begging for someone to have a gun to protect their sorry asses.

These idiots will insult the police with the BLM stupidity but want the police to protect them, oh how convenient.

Rock n Roll is eternal… Now Cold Play or Lincoln Park I dont know.

You know what this means?

Shut the fuck up kike, I don't care what you are even arguing about. I bet it is something useless and dumb.

Cry me a fucking river.

Comparing islam with communism makes me suspect that he is fully redpilled but holding his last card close to his chest. I'm in a similar situation where I talk openly about most things I believe but the JQ is just a bridge to far for the world to openly talk about yet. Sure kids on here can scream about it but for someone like him or me in a place of prominence and having to work with and around countless bluepills and jews openly declaring your intentions will end your career. It's a much better tactic to say reasonable things and let the jews attack you to turn normies against them instead. I know that's not straightforward enough for some of the purist autists on here but that's how the game is played and won in this day and age. Our secret knowledge is spreading far and wide regardless.

Protohipsters didn't emerge before 2004/5. Fullblown AIDS wasn't achieved untill 2008/9. QOTSA turns 20 next year.

Your right.

Your old.

your on to something

Your probably 17.

GOD DAMN IT SEND THIS LINK TO ONE OF THEIR FACEBOOKS OR EMAILS! I WANT TO FREAK THEM!

Dr Steel. Weird guy who made music the fake identity of Dr Steel. Mad scientist who was wanting to make a utopian playground.

Did a few media bits, a short web series and some songs.
His web following has long outlasted the actors willingness to play the character.
The "toy soldiers" are still active today as I recall.

Considering the shilling, OP is on to something here.

Creepy as fuck. Reminds me of a body bag. I always had the feeling the band was in on shit.

wut… 90's action movies were full of rag heads. True lies for instance.

gtfo OF MY THREAD Holla Forums

There needs to be a purge.

I miss one-arm pauldrons.

No you faggot, real deal pagans keep our shit internal and live the life. Poser pagans, the vast majority, unfortunately, feel the need to signal loudly, much like christcucks, kikes and muds.

yeah 20 years ago

30 to 40 years ago it was Communists

now its the turn of the evil white male while the nigger saves the day

It's all part of the plan

WHEN ARE YOU CUNTS GOING TO FACEBOOK THIS THREAD TO THE BAD? I WAS BANNED?

If a man kicks your door in and releases a pack of feral dogs into your house, do you blame the dogs or the man for your injuries?

Rape apes have to go, by ballot or bullet, yes.
However, so do the Jews who forced them upon us.
As well as the cucks who the Jews manipulated into letting them in.

All back to north Africa, or an anonymous grave.

Why do you keep spamming your own thread with this? Are you trying to false flag us?

lol he just admitted he was pretending to like a band so people thought he was cool

*YOU'RE illiterate.

hijacked

WHEN ARE YOU CUNTS GOING TO FACEBOOK THIS THREAD TO THE BAD? I WAS BANNED?

Says it all really.

In those tweets, the number of writers for the Guardian is noteworthy.

takimag is fantastic

Jesse Hughes: ‘Insider’ Muslim Security and ‘Liberal Mentality’ Responsible For Bataclan Bloodshed
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/19/imuslim-security-liberal-mentality-responsible-bataclan/

SPREAD IT

Such victim blaming. Respect their voice. I can't even current year.

Gavin has to fellate the jew for money.

Confession did more for me than SSRIs

oh look its the rock posting autistic wog who shitposts anything anti-northern european he can find

Coldplay and Linkin Park are Christian rock. Something is just a little off.

Bloody hell bud, you been here 2 days or what?

Where can I read the actual series of events of what actually happened? The way I picture it in my head from the media is that a bunch of terrorists burst into the room while the band was playing, started shooting and the band ran and hid in some back room until the police came in and shot the gunmen. Obviously it didn't happen this way.

From what I understand it was more terrorists went into the crowd and waited till a song finished to start shooting. The band got outside out a back door pretty quick, though Jessie ran around a bit before he did looking for his woman. Once outside with her they pretty much just got themselves and the nearby fans as far away as they could

somebody has been watching some too much Alex "jewns" Jonestein

wew

Eagles of Death Metal dropped from French festivals following Jesse Hughes’ controversial comments
standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/eagles-of-death-metal-dropped-from-french-festivals-following-jesse-hughes-controversial-comments-a3253541.html

Heh, fucking music festivals were probably all for the signal points, but can't let the goy have an opinion besides HOW TRAGIC

By the way, did you guys know that Jessie is also technically a Reverend with some church? I'm not sure how he is while also being very sex, drugs, and rock and roll when performing, but there it is. Does this make the attacks a direct assualt on christianity as well?

this

shekels plox

Back to the Future had it.

"This act, once discovered, fueled the terrorists to hunt down and kill Doc Brown. They tracked Emmett Brown to Hill Valley and found him in the parking lot of Twin Pines Mall on the morning of October 26, 1985. Two Libyans drove there in a Volkswagen Station Wagon and found him with Marty McFly." As seen in this clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=f2c-tMZSZtY

Awesome article, an eyewitness account reallly puts things into perspective