Taming and Keeping a Pet Crow

Thanks to crowfag, we now can all look forward to an original conversation.

The conversation is about taming and caring for and keeping a pet crow.

This is the only (almost) original subject to discuss here on Holla Forums.

So let the crowtalk commence….

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6010117.html
avesnoir.com/the-10-best-and-worst-things-to-feed-a-crow/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My parents actually found a crowd that fell out of its nest. Raised it and it became a really good pet. Even got along with our dogs just fine. You can put them outside so they can do their crow shit and when they want back inside they'll knock on the door.

Literally the smartest bird.

You don't know jack.

Not all that smart, really.

Your opinion isn't fact.

They are the smartest birds

crows, ravens, jackdaws, jays, nutcrackers, magpies, choughs, treepies.

For anyone wondering what this thread is about, there is a thread :

8ch.net/pol/res/6010117.html

In the thread in that link it was posed by OP that there is nothing new to discuss. After 147 comments, that was proved to be true.

So the crowthread was created.

Crowposting only please.

I got to know my local crows near my house.
They're suspicious at first, but I gave them little strips of steak and now whenever I'm outside in the area they do a little fly-by circle-over as a greeting. I do a little call to them that sounds like a fucked up crow noise. Cool birds.

I never questioned that, you sack of shit.

You should see them chase out predators.

Great horned owl and Hawkes are their biggest enemies.

Well their not niggers and niggers aren't smart.

thankyou based crowposter. a picture in your honor

You still don’t get it.

No I don't your statements went over my head it seems.

sage

bump

Reported.

A perfect example of why Holla Forums has become shit and is now dead. Goo job guys.

So sage, faggot.

From one thread about crows?

Yep. Now fuck off.

A crow. I like that. I like that a lot.

How about you fuck off, you little faggot.

It's one fucking thread about crows. Take your safe space attitude somewhere else.

Eat shit.

Better than that Tila Tequila or Azeala threads. With the yellow or jungle fevers.

Your fucking pathetic.

My fucking pathetic what?

Being this triggered by crows makes you fucking pathetic.

Bad experience?

With cocksucking faggots like you? Yeah. Get the fuck off the board.

As a Ninja.
Crows are Bros.
In Japan the Tengu are Crow-Men who were master swordsmen and mystics.

These Tengu feature prominently in Japanese folklore.

Ok, since it's better than all the e-celeb shilling… how do one go about getting a crow? Like, do you have to go steal an egg from a nest? When do crows have eggs?

I live in a town with lots of crows, might be a cool pet.

Still sage tho.

Right after you safe space sally.

sage

You could really just put a little red legband around their tiny legs and have your own ravenstaffel trained to harass kikes

Sounds good. I've heard they can be trained to speak too, and steal shit. There is a refugee center being built at the outskirts of town, so there is lots of potential with this.

Have the crows start fires on jewish properties

Was this the Jew's plan all along?

Oh please. The nigger of birds is the Robin. When they're not treating their name like a verb, they're vile disgusting creatures.

This is actually relevant to my interests

Right Wing Ace Ventura Squads

I'll grow a twirly mustache and stand on top of a building in the twilight with my cloak billowing in the wind… then I'll laugh ominously while my crow army are out shitting swastikas and snatching coins from kikes.

Nice trips.

Crows are very interesting birds.

When I lived on my uncles farm I studied them.

The way they operate and drive out predators is an amazing spectacle.

They all make a simultaneous sound which irritates the predator to the point it is forced to be driven out and into the open.

That is when they attack the predator with other crows they have signalled from miles away. How they get reinforcement is relaying a caw.

That caw signals danger and they all come from miles away to reinforce their komrades to defend the nest.

Little did he know that they swap teams everyday to get a fair share of fries. The combative attitude is just for show.

Corvids: 1 human :0

lol'd

Proper Crow Care

avesnoir.com/the-10-best-and-worst-things-to-feed-a-crow/

even the european birds are better

I actually have a large population of ravens near my house, and there's some Jews running small (((non-profits))) in my area.

Is it time to become Herr Rabe?

Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet? This place is really turning in to fucking 4chan lately.

These faggots are worse. They fuckin' laugh at you.

I remember as a kid watching a… murder(?) of crows chasing a fox across a frozen lake. They were coming in from all sides, driving him where they wanted him to go. I've never seen a fox run that fast, he was obviously scared shitless.

I've also seen crows teaching other crows stuff. Like, you have this big fat crow with a band of little ones in tow. Hopping around doing shit with the little ones emulating him.

I'm convinced their language is more complex than we give them credit for. Truly some intelligent creatures.

No fun allowed? Why not relax a bit now that it's calm, before the e-celeb shills come flooding back?

Crow Metal

Falcons and eagles are pretty based too.

This has precisely nothing to do with politics. It doesn't matter if "there's nothing new to discuss".

Crows and Ravens are best animals.
They make pigs and dolphins look like stupid niggers.

If they had hands they'd be asking for civil rights in 20 years

Yes it's called a murder.

They don't fuck around when it comes to their young.

Crows will come from miles around to join in on the battle.

I've seen them fuck great horned owls up because they are low fliers.

I'd say the hawk is their worst opposition because they fly at altitudes they can't reach.

Not to take away from the crow talk but guinea fowl are also pretty vicious.

I've seen guinea fowl chase deer and foxes as well.

Ravens are sacred, lovely creatures

This does not help me in getting a pet crow.

Humming birds are the niggers of birds.