Okay guys, Supreme Leader reporting in. Its a Saturday night, and frankly I've been out the game for a while...

Okay guys, Supreme Leader reporting in. Its a Saturday night, and frankly I've been out the game for a while. Want some lulz, because who doesn't? I'm a little late for July 12th, but perhaps we can co-coordinate on a new raid of sorts. Suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Dox
encyclopediadramatica.se/Social_engineering
encyclopediadramatica.se/Phreak
pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Standard procedures apply. We choose our victim, establish communications platform, define our methods and preparations for said attack, recruit and allocate our troops, execute, profit???

I've done too many Tribal Wars raids. Not fun due to the slowness. Easily lose recruits, never consistent. Habbo is too late in my opinion. Facebook groups aren't exactly viable either. Anyone has suggestions?

Last bump, with tits. For justice.

Holla Forums…You are as disappointing as 4chan, let me tell you. Don't tell me you've succumbed to SJW syndrome?

I'm the king of the world!

Damn right I am, and I'm sexy.

Anti-bullying groups, a store perhaps, maybe even a game. Lets get brain storming. I know I cannot be the only one who sees this as a golden opportunity for lulz to be had.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Dox

encyclopediadramatica.se/Social_engineering

encyclopediadramatica.se/Phreak

Save the webpages and the image - you now have the rough basics you need for a raid. Remember get proxies, vpns,watch for cookies cookies, scripts/other programs on browser, you mac address (consider ip / mac address / your computer+router's 'fingerprint' spoofing), your router's settings, and signs tht are giving you away or point to a situation being monitored. Also intel chips can be hacked wirelessly even powered off with a power signal sent out, allowing for alteration of the firmware, among other things. Watch yourselves.

'fingerprint' /spoofing

Also I take no responsibility for how anyone uses this information that I provided for educational purposes only.

I almost forgot - watch your voice on calls/ your computer - shit's ridiculously easy to track. Since not only the tone but speed and frequency can be tracked, it might be a good idea making calls at all unless it's a smaller, less damaging prank. I take no responsibility for how anyone uses this information that I provided for educational purposes only.

and for fucks sake use a secure operating system / secure your machine/ all of it's software and hardware. I take no responsibility for how anyone uses this information that I provided for educational purposes only. signing out

Make sure to wear a guy Fawkes mask when you do epic hacking so you look "Anonymous"

Yes, fawkes masks required for uber anonymoose activity. We have the guidelines, we have everything. We need ourselves a target.
What are you guys in the mood for? I'm all for raiding a game. But if you really want to do some humiliation, we must single some people out I suppose.

also guard your ports

Et tu, faggus.

Checked

itt hackforums

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: Kenya

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

test

I et you're not even Kim Jong Un!

Pics with timestap or you're a liar!

wtf is up with that hair.

Its' like a train wreck. I can't stop staring at that flat tale like look aout it.

WTF PING YANG PONG…….

I take no responsibility for how anyone uses this information that I provided or will provide for educational purposes only.

I have a friend that looks like Kim Jong Un. He even has the goofy hairstyle, it must be an asian thing.