Meme Material

I have some images I always wanted to turn into meme material but they never seemed to have been picked up.

Perhaps you can do better.

These are pretty fresh

this is actually some really great content.

1 minute in paint

Just add a Robbin

A lot of potential, but will it ever be put to use.

Consider…

Could be some nice material indeed. I'll save some just in case

lol

Just woke up and only did one so far but I'm going to do a few edits of this just for fun.

Heres another just sort of winging it going to make a few more edits at least though since you posted so many templates.

Another one going to keep at this for a few more.

Here's another one op.

here;s another one

Here's one more op.

Probably my last one for a little while, but I did give you a handful of edits for your thread.

Thanks I'm just getting back into making oc so my skills are still kind of limited as of now.

Just dropping by to say that this thread is dank.

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU PIECE OF SHIT MOTHER FUCKER YOUR A FUCKING FAGGOT ASS BITCH GO KILL YOURSELF YOU TRIGGERED GOD DAMN OVER POWERED MOD ASSHOLE FUCK YOU GET THE FUCK OUT YOU PIECE OF SHIT MOTHER FUCKER YOUR A FUCKING FAGGOT ASS BITCH GO KILL YOURSELF YOU TRIGGERED GOD DAMN OVER POWERED MOD ASSHOLE FUCK YOU GET THE FUCK OUT YOU PIECE OF SHIT MOTHER FUCKER YOUR A FUCKING FAGGOT ASS BITCH GO KILL YOURSELF YOU TRIGGERED GOD DAMN OVER POWERED MOD ASSHOLE FUCK YOU

tl;dr

These are really fun to make.

some dank ass meme material for you guys

These templates are nice.

Bumping for other anons who might have missed this to grab the templates

I'm gonna make some shit

boing!

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.