Tfw can't look up music covers of any kind because I happen to practice an instrument myself and fucking hate seeing...

fucking end me

That shit sucks,also child prodigys, nothing like seeing someone way better than you and a third your age.

yes. fuck that shit

Fellow musician here, I can watch all those things because I'm not an insecure jealous bitch boy lolololol

gtfo, yer in every fucking thread.

Stop the faggottry

You are not special, not matter how good you get someone will always be better. The sooner you realize this and deal with it the sooner you stop being a faggot that hides from a world that is full of people better than you will ever be.

umm, have you ever been lonely and actually watched a romance anime or some shit? it makes your cold mechanically beating heart feel a little warm again.

also real musicians don't care if someone is better than them. they like music for music and actually appreciate when someone plays something that sounds good.
im already imagining you saying "I can play the uke, bruh"

OP is either a huge faggot or this is some artful b8

you're either low test or a dumb ugly female

this makes no logical sense you fucking faggot
someone has to be the best

And this is why you will never master an instrument faggot. You need to humble the fuck up because you will always encounter people better than you. Just be the best you can be

I don't have any skills at all, I can't play fucking anything. Yet it still makes me mad whenever I see people who are successful, skilled, or just not worthless in some way. I don't think I can really control how I react to such things it just happens

It's probably because you feel worthless yourself and probably also a narcissist to be this spiteful towards other people

breaking bad too had scenes reminiscent of a happy family, even if just for a few seconds given the context. It still makes me die inside

so? Is there any way not to be a narcissist? Or should I just kill myself

breaking bad is an idiots fantasy tv show
it has nothing in it except le criminal meymeys

every popular tv-show is cringeworthy retard-bait. Which ones aren't

>>>/death/

Narcissism isn't just being self-centered, it's an exteme form of it – the user you were responding to doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

You're probably dealing with some form of inferiority complex if it's affecting your life this much. And you're probably under the childish illusion that things should just come easily.

If you want to become good at something, even if you're some kind of prodigy, it takes a lot of fucking practice. So practice… and be patient.