Okay guys, we have the info now, its time to make sense of it and figure it out...

Okay guys, we have the info now, its time to make sense of it and figure it out. We can finally blow the door off of what's going on with Holla Forums.

Screencaps incoming, but we're going to need to put some work in on this one. I don't think this shit's going to be easy, (I'm horrible at decoding these coded message type things)

We literally have them now and I'm going to finish giving you guys the screen shots and its time to really blow this up.

Other urls found in this thread:

freech.net/fam/res/44115.html
freech.net/intl/res/22556.html
pastebin.com/patgRXJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This shit needs to be spread before they delete it so we need to get cracking on this.

Hi dysnomia

Not dysnomia, just another user like you bud ;) working on splitting these screen shots of their code down to managable file size so when/if it gets deleted we can have this down.

Here are the threads for refrence.
freech.net/fam/res/44115.html
freech.net/intl/res/22556.html

Take your meds killcen

Holla Forums pls we're onto you now.

Posts can't be decoded one at a time, did you even read the screenshot? A single message is split into two separate gibberish posts and then they are put on two different boards. This is going to take a lot of fucking digging.

It's time to start digging then, ;)

this

I'mm obviously not shilling freech, what are you guys even talking about? I'm sharing their info and talking about blowing up their operation.

Getting nervous, goons?

Here's the dictionary: pastebin.com/patgRXJE

Do you or anyone else have some info on how to read this shit? I'm no expert in crypto linguists and this is confusing.

Yeah, this totally isn't Holla Forums trying to waste our time decoding a bunch of random bullshit that'll turn out to mean nothing.

Hi Holla Forums. Good to see you're here.

bump

All of the seekrit messages just happen to be in lazily semi-jumbled alphabetic order from some random wordlist you found.

Pure coincidence right fags? Fuck off, we're not using your shit imageboard.

Who on earth thinks this would prompt people to use freech? Like that entire argument doesn't make sense. Even if it is nonsense info they're putting out there ( a possiblity) it's worth knowing that is.

I don't see how a thread looking into what Holla Forums is doing is going to help their board grow exactly, it's of the negative variety, it's just something to look into and see what's up with.

Fearing information is the worst sort of fight to be getting into.

Still digging. I haven't found anything important yet but there is definitely something weird about saged "lilBalzi" posts on /fam/ ("BigBalzi" was the name used for the dictionary). I'm trying to see which posts on different boards were made around the same time.

I'll explain it for gullible third parties even though you know damn well.
It's a sad sad attempt, and you didn't even make the effort to properly scramble your wordlist.

get out cia nigger

Sorry for accusing you of being a freech shill, I didn't realize you were just an angry newfag.

Freech (or Holla Forums) have been fucking with Holla Forums for over a year now. They mix obvious raids with covert shilling to divide and conquer every board they dislike. However they always make their plans on public websites/boards and always flee to more obscure websites/boards when they get caught (instead of just fucking emailing each other or something). A secret shitposting code is something only they would be autistic enough to do.

There is not a single person who wants to join a "le epic circlejerk" with these teenagers. Please lurk moar before embarrassing yourself again.

I see the problem - you have autism. I did not in any way imply I was not completely aware of freech's bullshit. I explained to you the bullshit freech is currently engaged in. The OP is freech.

Unless the OP is you? In which case you should kill yourself for giving freech traffic, and are also a retarded dupe for falling for their bait.

I've been hanging out there off and on for quite awhile.

Sorry not falling for this one friendo ;).

I just thinking having Holla Forumss shitposting language cracked would be nice.

Which is why you're replying to something clearly not addressed to you. Totally not Holla Forums shilling for attention.

Stop shitting up threads you autist. Just hide it.

Every salty sage you make, I give a bump.

bump

I just getting real tired of you nigga.

You can't stop sounding Holla Forums no matter how hard you try kek.
What a bunch of schizos.

Sage?

How about this counter sage.

If anyone here is Holla Forums it's you. You keep calling people Holla Forums to draw away from your status as Holla Forums.

KEEP DIGGING, DON'T BE DISTRACTED BY SHITPOSTS

Your desperation is only matched by Holla Forums's resounding lack of interest :^)

I'm just tired of your bs Holla Forums I'm going to find out your secrets and there's not a thing you can do about it, you sound worried.

You really don't get it, no one cares about your website. No one.

t. guy who cares enough to have this thread on his watchlist

Why are you using Internet Explorer?

Are you even trying nigger?

Anything unearthed yet?

I haven't been trying, but have been bumping the thread because I'm interested. I have no idea where to start and know it's something I wouldn't be able to begin with.

Is there an active board more suited for this sort of stuff? Like a /crypto/? Maybe even post it to another site completely, I imagine cryptonerds will do it for free purely because it's interesting to them.

if this is legit then I doubt taking out a thread would stop it.
What would stop anons from taking it back to their little groups like smiley and his fringe wizard skypegroup ,4chon,76chan,afrochan, these places and groups go on and on

if it's out now then it's over

ask Holla Forums, they love conspiracies

I want off this ruse cruise

What is real and what is false flag?

And they despise Holla Forums

It is out now, (op here) I've reposted this with Holla Forums but with them just getting the hilary emails this is a bad time. Give me places to repost and I will. I've been digging their site to find more the giberish that should be the code.

Even if this where persay an elaborate ruse they created (which I doubt) digging through their site would honestly give us a good amount of info finally on them.

The complete and total lack of good info on Holla Forums is why they manage to be able to keep at what they do so well. Holla Forums is one place to ask, I'm going to keep digging and try and post some more of what I find.

Here are some strong signs that this is legit.

Like the numbers add up. We just need to get this info to the right people and we should be able to blow this thing up.

I'd gladly bring it to smiley and his wizards group (they have expirence in this sort of thing) however there's been a ton of drama with them and I believe the group (as it ends up being during drama) is disbaned currently. The wizards are a hearty bunch who reassemble and come back after the ups and downs. They are currently having major downs.

I'm very intrested in this too, I don't see why this wouldn't be worth at least looking into. I feel like a crypto nerd would be easily able to disemminate this info for us.

create a board
make it unlisted
fill it with all the material you have
Wait for a slow time and if it dies down on Holla Forums then reintroduce it.

Make sure to have constructed an argument for the shills that will try to shoot you down.

Making a board seems a bit premature for this.

They also tend to get more active every 30 days, which is conveniently the time it would take for any ban to expire for a VPN due to Hotwheels adding a maximum ban duration.

but I do

Just ignore shitpost threads and hope we get competent mods again, if you are sick of waiting for competent mods there are alt-boards and imageboards.

so what? why would they hide?