I say we bring back the OC threads

I say we bring back the OC threads.

You should also post pics that are not seen a lot.

I've been fucking waiting

More OC

Is that a prediction of what Holla Forums will be by 2017?

Yea, that was made on 5/10/15 by me. I know think it won't be as bad as I predicted it would be.

Here is another one I made.

Nice
>it won't be as bad as predicted
We can only hope

Some other shit you might like.

8memes

Name of meme?

O fug it's dindus, whoops nvm fam smh tbh irl

>>>/dindus/

bumping

OMG YOUR CHILDREN ARE SO BEAUTIFUL GOD BLESS I WISH THAT MY CHILDREN WILL BE AS BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AS YOURS IM TOTALLY NOT LYING SO THAT PEOPLE WILL THINK IM SUCH A NICE GIRL FOR STICKING UP FOR THESE HELPLESS LITTLE SHITS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED OR EUTHANIZED

c o m p l e c

o e

m l

p p

l m

e o

c e l p m o c

10/10 best meme ever

pigfucker let me post

test

bump

bamping

Well, this is a fine collection of meme memories for us all, what what?

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

Virt is the worst tripfag ever.

He's even worse than Dysomia.

Not my OC, but this isn't getting enough spread.

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

hey

ho

Milhouse pls go

OC