O
L

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zF6B5
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot the link:

archive.is/zF6B5

Also, take note of the unironic use of the word "cis." Then glance over at the name of the person who wrote the article.

Then stop dressing like a boy, DUH.

Oh wait; she wanted this to happen didn’t she, in which case she should be happy. Yay for the useful idiot who dresses like a boy!

WELL, WHICH IS IT, YOU FUCKING DYKE?

To be honest, user. It's probably a lie she's making up in order to prove that trannies are being oppressed. Like when they make false rape claims in order to prove rape culture exists.

Anyone who uses that word is going to Hell and they're going to spend eternity there.

Jews are already going to hell, so he might as well wear it out.

Obvious fake event is obviously faked

On today's episode of things that totally happened…

why I get the sudden urge to cum all over that face?

Trying for some of those fake victim shekels before the well runs dry in November? Cunning little … whatever it is, ain't it?

I really don't want to irrationally jump on the "Jews!!!" bandwagon, but fuck, why do these kikes have to be behind nearly every single Marxist article, agenda, movement etc.? It's kind of ridiculous. I mean, I know they're not the be-all, end-all like some Holla Forums users seem to think, but man are they a depraved, disgusting group of people.

The thing to understand is that most leftists aren't Jews, but Jews are the most inclined toward leftism due to their religion and culture. This is why they tend to be at the most radical ends of leftism, and why the most outrageous and extreme articles tend to be written by Jews. The Jews of 50 years ago would have seemed like average or even mild leftists by today's standards, but as always they were more extreme than non-Jews at the time.

OK, now this is an unexpected fringe benefit, fucking hilarious and so on point, brutal.

(((Jason Silverstein)))

Nice double dubs.

This week on "Things That Didn't Happen"…

She's lying.

She have a patreon yet?

She does have a nice smile, but the rest of her is pretty bad.

I agree with the people who think she's lying, either to make "cis" people look bigoted or because she secretly wishes to be FtM.

Hell is forever.

clearly fake but top kek at the idea