Let none of us try to kid ourselves...

let none of us try to kid ourselves. while shanley looks like an utter loathsome bitch of a cunt in the vast majority of her photos, she can be very cute when she wants to be. these are the only four pics i've found where she looks like a sweet, kind, innocent girl you'd want to introduce to your mom

Other urls found in this thread:

sandrabest.
encyclopediadramatica.se/Shanley
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wat

literally who

This?

hot. any backstory to it?

Yes, even more than a backstory. A whole song.

isn't that the crazy sjw slut?

Who is shanley? And am I right on not caring. Also she does not look sweet, kind or innocent in your pics OP.

Yeah she looks like a whore in these pics, I can't imagine what she looks like in her whorish pics.

also,

She also alleged she had bondage pics and nudes out there.

I'd do her,, and I don't care about what my mom thinks. (she doesn't have to know)

into the gass

She looks like your average whorish american bitch in the pictures you posted, so I definitely don't want to see any of her other pictures.

Look at the face, user.

Jesus. What a train wreck. I can smell the instagram drama. Vapid, vacuous cunt. Everything about her indicates that she is selfish, vain, and devoid of redeeming qualities other than her cocksocket. If she'd been born without a meat wallet she'd be a basement dweller, or dead.

She's not even attractive as rapebait for hatefucking. God. I could not even imagine hatefucking that, I'm too repulsed. That's fucking incredible. She's shovelbait.

mad/10

EroTeen collection site.

sandrabest.

Bumping for who the fuck is Shanley?

Shane with a boipussi?

I think this is her:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Shanley

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

Fucking this. Finally someone with standards.