For the Record

I don't know when, but I know that I'm going to die, and you know that you will too. Let's set this record straight: Do you seriously, sincerely believe that:
I'm not here to ask for your reasoning here, just that you sincerely consider two things:

1. I am going to die, maybe tomorrow, maybe decades from now
2. I holdfast to my beliefs as they are to my grave

''To “die daily” is the business of Christians. It is greatly wise to talk with our last
hours, to make ourselves familiar with the grave. Our venerable forefathers had a
queer habit of placing on the dressing-table a death’s head, as a memento mori—
either a real skull, or else an ornament fashioned in the form of it—to remind them
of their end; yet, so far as I can gather, they were happy men and women, and none
the less so because they familiarised themselves with death. A genuine Puritan,
perhaps, never lived a day without considering the time when he should put off the
garments of clay, and enter into rest; and these were the happiest and holiest of
people, while this thoughtless generation, which banishes the thought of dying, is
wretched amid all its hollow pretence of mirth.'' - Charles Spurgeon

No. Also, Brexit isn't censored off youtube since I found it on based gex's youtube channel.
And Trump is not the best candidate but the best of the worst. I voted and will vote Trump even though my friend's mother will inevitably, if/when he wins, will be deported as a result.

I post this because I was watching this documentary on what Cologne's New Year Sexual Assault Fest did to the nation's consideration of """refugees"""

and in the end I see some big festival for Cologne, an outright pagan celebration where they blame every bad thing on strawmen and set them on fire and danced around.

Do you seriously think this is good?
Do you seriously believe this is healthy for a society, a people, your soul?

Religion is not solely about faith but culture as well.

Sounds like anti-racist christcuckery to me.

Indeed, but where culture alone has limitations religion supersedes culture

That is to say, culture cannot be the foundation of structure because a people's culture is given its skeleton, its very bones and form, by the people's faith.

Culture alone is empty and malliable, that's why we have "holidays" (holy days?) like Valentines and etc.

So what guides your view? What lies at the heart of your culture, or rather, the culture you believe would be best?

What are your bones, user?

That's it? That's what you hold to?
That's what you'll take with you?

You have nothing else?

Calcium formations.

Serious answer, the peoples, the nation (as in, the group of peoples of the same race and culture).

Culture is shaped by many things, the most important being your language, and high above being faith as well.

Culture is not bellow faith, faith is a part of culture. Case in point, a German can identify with German culture either by being a Catholic Bavarian, a Prussian protestant junker, or if he goes back enough, a pagan.

Same for the British. You've got Celtic, Anglo-Saxon pagan, Anglo-Saxon catholic, Norman.

You can not fundamentally define a peoples' culture by their faith alone and faith and religion most definitely do not supersede culture.

If you allow it to, you end up like the kikes or the Muslims.

Christianity avoided this precisely because instead of lording itself above the European cultures it adopted itself into them and most importantly allowed Greek morality to change it utterly into something Eastern instead of something of the Near East.

Odd you post that, since it would be Dr. Shlomo telling the patient that Jesus is an inoperable tumor on the brain.

Guess you agree with Dr. Shlomo

I can do this all day

Holla Forumsacks reject Christianity because they think religion is just a cultural thing. They are spiritually stunted. They want to believe in Odin or Zeus or whatever because "it's European", not because there's any truth in it. They know it's nonsense, they just like it because of the cultural flavor that it represents.

(Real) Christians believe the way that they do because they believe it to be the truth about spirituality and existence. Where it originates is completely irrelevant. Truth is truth.

So can I

Also
That user was speaking out of naivete or stupidity since niggers are only fit for and will go to the fire (unless transformed by Christ).

However, a god fearing black man is preferable to a godless white man. One has morality based on sound biblical doctrine, the other has a moral system most often teetering on a patchwork ideology comprised of environment's teachings, parental teachings and his society's teachings–all this bottled up in a self-reasoning which exchanges such terms as "evil" with "sick" and grants a lens of life through what affects him personally as being either positive or negative rather than consideration for the other before self.

There is no more truth in Christianity as there is in other mythos, but rather Christianity is more appealing because it distills the fundamental moral truths all religions present (all good ones anyway).

It does this because it takes those moral truths from other sources and incorporates them as needed, because Christianity is ultimately an imported religion that none the less became as Western as the others.

But it's ridiculous to state religion is not a cultural thing. It's very much a cultural thing.

Otherwise you're stuck with a faith that can be adopted by both you and niggers.

You mustn't allow faith to overtake culture and race.

This goes the same for pagans, as they are guilty of ignoring those new age wiccan and pagan fags that litter their movement.

cluck cluck cluck

Praise Kek.

Praise the old gods, the TRUE gods, the dark and light gods.

I have felt more spirituality shitposting shooped frogs on a site for autists than I even did during 10 years of Catholic school or visiting the Vatican.

The kikes have had it coming for a long time.

Meme magick is real. All of it.

Hey, is your daughter home from her after-church date with Jamal yet, OP?

Hope it went better than her date with Jaykwon.

So if it's in your people's culture to set the blame for evil things in your society on stawmen and set them on fire, chanting, and then proceeding to dance around the fire believing they have been purged of the evils/sins by proxy…you identify with that?

Your people, literally not hypothetically now, seek to be a part of the world–or rather, to make a place for themselves, a nest of sorts, in this world. You want to nestle into that nest with them? Don't you view more to existence than simply being a part of your kinsmen by the blood of man, your race?

Of course you can; that's what happens. Every civilization is founded on an ideology, and at the heart of that ideology is a faith-based worldview (excluding Communism, of course).

That's why you get a cultural practice like burning wives upon the deaths of their husbands, because that stems from their faith.

The sodomite culture is also based on a faith of sorts, an idolatry of perversion. To question or reprove this idolatry is to bring about a vehement hatred perfectly akin to Muslims' outrage over cartoons of Muhammad.

But it isn't my culture, ergo, I have no such problem. Let the shitskins deal with such issues. Not my fault their cultures are objectively inferior

Faith is born of culture, not the other way around.

Look at the example of animal symbology, but good and evil. IF it was true that religion comes before culture there wouldn't be disparity, sometimes comparing societies close enough to interact in meaningful ways, in what animals are held as good and what animals are held as symbols of evil.

Culture is king.

the reason why intelligent whites support white nationalism is because whites are the only race to form thriving cultures and nations. not because we so happened to enjoy looking at white skin, although that is one of the lesser reasons.

Because an interracial courtship between a virtuous woman of God and a virtuous man of God who both live in accordance to Gospel truth is equivalent to naive and foolish godless women becoming mudsharks with niggers.

is this really all you will bear to the end?

Found your problem.
But even in that scenario, did you never question WHY you feel inclined to follow this shitposting idolatry?

Didn't you ever wonder why you feel more active, more community, more "spirituality" posting like this, believing in this?

The unexamined life is not worth living

DUBS THREAD

nice try but this is how you get 'em

Kike on a stick.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT KEK

Whatever he is, he's not God.
Baal is also not God.

Meme magic seems to work, but I would be inclined to believe it has something to do with collective beliefs. Maybe it's simply faith.

This doesn't even make sense, since the word 'kike' came about as a direct opposition to all this Jesus stuff. Jesus may have been a Jew, in the sense that he was born in the kingdom of Judah, but he's not a Jew in the modern sense of the word. The Jews of today are Jews because they rejected Jesus, they're not Jews in the original sense, which was a shortening of the word 'Judean'.

We're certainly not gods, even if we are made in his image.

No.

No.

Also no, but I do appreciate cultures and different types of people remaining separated, for the most part. It's easier to understand and talk to your own kind of people. You will not understand the nuance of some other types of people. You won't be able to effectively communicate with them, even if you speak the same language. It will cause problems. Not all black people are retarded.

A modern Jew in the religious sense of the word, I could easily see that. Their beliefs are vile, after all. Although, a modern Jew in the sense of being born to a Jewish mother/father, I wouldn't say that's necessarily the case, but of course it mostly would be, since they will be exposed to that culture of beliefs and actions.

I don't feel like I know too much about this whole subject, so what I say here may be something I don't even agree with, after some study, but for now, I don't see the inherent problem in marrying someone of a different race. Now, the issue with culture fits here again, and even many more things to consider, but it's not necessarily an issue on an individual level as much as it is on a massive scale. Also, if there's any real issues I don't know of with mixed-race kids, then I can't really speak to that, but it makes sense to me that you would essentially be making a sort of new race of people. That doesn't seem inherently good or bad to me.

I think that God made everything. Now, which way he determined to make it, I'm still not sure, but I see God as all-powerful. I think he created everything, including logic, so I think he could have created it literally any way he wanted. It seems to me that he created it in such a way that allowed us to understand him on some level, and even make our own choices, and even potentially shape the world we're in (maybe even through "meme magic"), without giving us total power. Something coming from nothing? I don't see why not, in terms of physical reality, but also that God created everything anyway.

I've never had a reason to believe in evolution, so I don't.

Morality is objective, as defined by God, the one who created it. Sin is a corrupting force, and we weren't designed to do sinful things, but we can, because of free will. So, sin causes us to break, and I believe that our brokenness also extends out to help along brokenness in others, and maybe cause brokenness in the universe. Especially if meme magic is real.

You talk a big game but you only have racially aware Christianity on the internet. Go tell your pastor your beliefs and let us know how that goes

you sounds like an assblasted freemason. If you do nothing to earn the hatred of your enemies, your life is wasted anyway.

also check my dubs

user, that's Germany I was mentioning.
That's the practice they have in Cologne
Skip to 27:00
Everyone at that idolatrous and utterly retarded practice is white

And why would you compare man to animal in terms of culture? There is not another being in all of material existence which can even come close to man.
Show me an animal that can contemplate existence and I'll show you he's just an unshaven man.

But as to what you stated before:

Exodus 23:4-5

Exodus 22:21-22

Exodus 21:20-25
Exodus 21:26-28

Exodus 21:22-23

Continued in next post

Yes and? Also not my culture. Mind you, the video you posted is a gross misinterpretation of German paganism, but I suppose you're not interested in that part.

Either way, not my culture also, not my problem.

I done goofed, I meant Western.

Also don't bother, don't care about your autistic bible quoting.

Leviticus 19:17-18,33-34
>"You shall not hate your brother in your heart. You shall surely rebuke your neighbor, and not bear sin because of him. You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the children of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the LORD."
>"And if a stranger swells with you in your land, you shall not mistreat him. The stranger who dwells among you shall be to you as one born among you, and you shall love him as yourself: for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God."

Deutoronomy 22:25-26
>"But if a man finds a betrothed young woman in the countryside, and the man forces her and lies with her, then only the man who lay with her shall die. But you shall do nothing to the young woman; there is in the young woman no sin deserving of death, for just as when a man rises against his neighbor and kills him, even so is this matter."

Proverbs 24:17-18

Proverbs 27:5

Proverbs 30:10-31
The Virtuous Wife

Proverbs 28:8

Ezekiel 18:13
>"If he has exacted usury or taken increase– Shall he live? He shall not live! If he has done any of these abominations, he shall surely die; his blood be upon him."

Ezekiel 36:26

Is any of this "Eastern" writing? Are these the writs of the Greeks, words which harbor Greek morality?

It was not this faith of God which was influenced by cultures, but the cultures which were influenced by the faith of God.
Mind you, this is only a few grains from the wealth of the Old Testament. You will find that Jews on a whole do not follow these writings from the Old Testament. It's not that Christians rewrote the OT to implant these, but that they, secular/godless Jews and Judaists brainwashed by the cult of Judaism which obfuscate the absolute truth of Scripture.

Believe or don't. Hear if you hear. My point is that faith superseded and influenced culture. Faith comes before culture just as God comes before men.

If I'm wrong then correct me. I am interested.

Much more reasonable, mate, but my point still stands.

I wish you did. I really do.
But either way it's evidence enough of my point.

Now go ahead and find all the barbarism only desert people can come up with.

Also those words DO harbor Greek morality which is why when faced with it they weren't simply written off as desert shit.
Everything ELSE that didn't hold up to western civilization's key founding principles you find in Greek philosophy however, were disregarded and continue to be disregarded by anyone who isn't a protestant crazy person.

What point, that you're a christcuck?

I do. He agrees with me, for the most part. Many brothers in Christ who are Jews also agree with me even moreso. They understand better than my German-born pastor the evils of the Synagogue of Satan and are far more fearless in speaking about it despite living in Israel and elsewhere.

You sound very much like a brother in Christ, user. Are you Christian?

To quote a brother of mine:
At last count there are over 5,8000 Greek NT manuscripts. There are also 10,000 NT manuscripts in other languages like Coptic, Syriac, Latin and Arabic and an additional 10,000 manuscripts quoting passages from the NT, and those writings we also have.
This isn't even including the papyri we have for OT books, the Dead Sea Scrolls, etc.

Even from extrabiblical sources there is more evidence for Jesus Christ, His ministry, especially His crucifixion, and His impact on society than there is for Julius Ceasar and Aristotle.

At one point atheist historians believed:
and so on

Christianity is the most historically accurate and proven religion in the history of mankind. It has also had the greatest impact on the world, greater than any other faith before or since.

Also, Judaism follows the Zohar, a Second Century book, so Judaism is NOT the oldest "surviving" religion; Christianity is.

Praise Kek and all his work, Holy be his daughters. Bless Heh and all Memes. Forever, in perpetuity Amen.

WE LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

we weren't designed to do sinful things …

Gotta admit that the lord placed our penis within reach of our hands.

I never challenged any of those greentexts

I challenged the mythological aspect.

It helps that Christianity happened around the near East and eastern European world where writing down lore was held as the method of preservation it, compared to other places where the method is rather oral tradition.

You can find a shit ton of writings on Buddhism or Taoism, doesn't make those true.

Again, there is no more truth in Christianity than there is in any other mythos. This does not mean you should not hold yourself Christian if it is culturally relevant to you. I hold myself such.

But you need to understand faith does not superseded culture and race.
Your religion is not above your nation.

Exodus, Leviticus, etc. was long before Greece entered the picture. That makes no sense.

What, you mean like

Deuteronomy 23:15

or maybe you meant Deuteronomy 24:16

or what about Deut. 20:10-15 which has God telling the Israelites that while they are to eliminate the nations which have rampant faggotry and child burning to Moloch, the nations "very far from you" are to be FIRST given a peace offering, aka "Offer peace to these people, and if they want to be peaceful then it's all good, but if they want war then wage war, but first give the offer".

You can't try to say that the OT is about barbarism on the part of God with rape slaves ala Islam. God was very clear that rape was met with death and sex was for marriage. Concubines were given rights and strict punishment was doled out onto those who abused their concubine or their wife: in fact a concubine under God's law was akin to a wife, though the wife had first rights when it came to children.

As for the parts of "RIPPING OPEN PREGNANT WOMEN" that was not the Israelites but the Ammonites, one of the nations which God wanted eliminated.

But surely all of this is Greek morality, or maybe the Greeks were even more moral than this! Tell me, did the Greeks view kidnapping as an offense deserving of death? How about even accidentally causing a woman to miscarry?
God does. It's in Exodus.

Please read Scripture for yourself.

Might as well mention Hinduism while you're at it. Religions based on such outlandish metaphysics are not even close to being equivalent. There's more evidence for Christianity, mate. I'm sure you'll find plenty of manuscripts and writings on Shintoism but come on.

Of course it is. That's why Christians died in the concentration camps instead of kneeling before Big Brother Stalin like the rest.

Your nation cannot provide, guide or especially define truth and faith: truth and faith defines, guides and provides a sound nation.

how many more autistic religion threads is it going to take to satisfy you faggots?

Kek is the name given to quantum entanglement and the manipulation of all on the quantum level.

it's really just those few dedicated autists from /christian/
gotta give them credit though for never getting tired of looking like a retard and their posts of screaming "D&C Shill" when people say shit they don't like

That's new

When will you stop being an ethnocentric meme cult?

I sincerely believe that if your belief comes from a place of good will, and you intend good will, then there is nothing in this world to fear, hate, or despair about.

I've been ready to die for a decade now, though I haven't an ailment of any serious nature. Hell, the stress relief of being at peace probably prolongs my life. Change what I can, or not worry if I can not. Learn what irks me, why it does so. If I understand the origins and the reasoning on another how can I hate it? I can only love what I understand, because so far I have yet to find anything evil in this life without some reason for it. Even the jews in their monolithic meddling and warmongering have a sympathetic origin, banding together in a turbulent past, securing themselves against barbarian hordes, and uplifting their technology above their neighbors. Is that not admirable? That it led to such woes down the line, it is sad, but that may be said of most every group on Earth.

If it is an ill emotion, treat it as an illness I say. Root out the cause and fix it before it afflicts you further. Get stoic, get swole, get sex.

Sage for not sure if we need a thread like this.

I've never seen such a masterful combination of bait, demoralization, and D&C from such an obvious shill before. I hope you get a bonus for this.

You're so close yet so very far, friend. I pray you see God's light in Gospel truth.

i love that german script

Happiness is impossible for those who fear death.

You realize the Bible was written by Jews and/or bastardized in it's translations. It's truth among half-truth and lies. 2000 year old disinfo.

It's a blackletter, but not Fraktur which along with Antiqua are traditionally regarded as the Germanic scripts. It is interesting to note that Fraktur was eventually banned in a Schrifterlass as Schwabacher Judenlettern. Most likely it was due to Uncle Adolf's personal dislike of the script.

Why are you believing what liberal "scholars" and Muslim "scholars" pretend is truth? This is bogus

If you really believe that, you're a fool. The Old Testament was a prequel written later. There are no "biblical Jews" they're just some obsessed fans who took their fandom to far.

there's more but what's the point? The Greek Septuagint was what Jesus carried, you know, the OT

Holla Forums is not an ethnocentric meme cult. There are Christians here, but the worldliness of the topics of politics and news nearly always ensures that non-Christians feel (probably less than ideally) welcome to comment along. This thread is still a good one, but you're wrong if you imply that this board is a cult when it's no more than what I just now described to you.

👆

Reminds me to practise my Greek, going to go try out the Duolingo software that I've been hearing about recently.

No, unfortunately Greek is not an option.

OP is a nonsensical leftist shill who's attempting to "bend" logic to fit him having sex with nigger and other races, maybe even other species.

Ignore this thread, hide it and report it.

/Thread

*tips Dawkins book

M'professor.

Get sterilized.

Kek is real and her name is lain, dawkins was right but he had only just begun to tap into the truth

memes, are the dna of the soul, dna is a building block of life, and so are memes, they replicate and mutate just like genes, therefore, a large enough meme can easily be argued to be, alive.
Go read Dawkins
Go watch Lain
Go play Metal Gear
also a theory i just thought of… what if Jesus very well could have been the Trump of the year 0, the Egregore of the times, the memetic desires of the human race in one man

It always puzzles me when christfags bring this up I mean they seem to have no issues with "God" either coming from nothing or always having existed so why is it so inconceivable that a non sentient universe did the same?

I mean if God had to create the universe because its too complex to simply be then surely something had to create God because he must by necessity be just as or more complex right?

There are three mistakes you made with this.
#1. assuming that the laws of physics hold outside of our frame of reference (ie no 1st thermo)
#2. that the ground state may not actually be zero energy (ie false vacuum)
#3. missing that thermodynamics only holds on the start and end of a system (ie zero sum universe)

I'd also wager you think cause and effect and time still matter.

This isn't the zoo, user.

The christcucks on Holla Forums are cancerous.

Their objective universalist MUH RELIGION = MUH TRUTH is cancer.

It's not objective.

The christcucks only Holla Forums think that all other religions are false and only muh Christ is the only god and he shits out all the races.

That's the only explaination for Earth too.