Tfw I can hear my parents having sex downstairs

Oh god please kill me.
I should have moved out a long time ago.

Maybe they'll make you a cute little sister.

record the audio and post it faggot

too late now.

jack off imagining having a threesome with them.

Listen? I like to watch…

Assert your dominance. Start masturbating louder than them and keep going for longer.

I like your style, user.

Why didn't you spitroast your mom with your dad faggot?

Who cares? Your parents have had sex thousands of times.

what kind of sex-crazed parents do you people have?

I lived with mine until I was 22, and I never once caught them in the act or even noticed a slight hint that they'd done it recently

You should stick it in your ass and take pictures.
Leave the pictures next to her dildo.

Start replacing it with a slightly larger one every week.

It was traumatizing living down the hall from them and hearing them have sex at least once a week. The worst part was when I started masturbating, then they started fucking – boner killer every time.

rub bloodroot on it

That's a boner inducer ,user.

Were you looking for a clean or a dirty pair of panties?
Was the device well worn and smelled of use, or a forgotten gift from the postman?
Pics maybe, of her panties with the dildo? (You can wear them if you must.)

This thread started out well enough, but now, however…

Better a smaller one, so she will think that anons dick is growing.

I was on the phone once with a friend, she lived In a trailer. Her mom started fucking the guy she brought home, trailer was rocking and I could hear it and she started crying.
Meanwhile I was hard and it was awkward.

Honestly you should have invited yourself over and fucked her to the sound of her mom getting fucked.

Britian's lookin' good!

NOT SO FAST, THREAD

hh

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

How degenerate

Only if you haven't seen your parents naked.

Learn to spell Britain, then that it's Great Britain to you, as in the largest island in the British isles.
Done? Now image search the pic.
See? It's british parents fighting back against the sjw. These kids were sent home for not wearing school uniform (gym shorts instead of long pants on the hottest day of the year). Their parents sent them to school in girls uniform skirts the next day and the head mistress had to back down. It made the national press and the swjs took a bad hit.

cuck your mom and suck his dick

Now I'm hard.

Fuck your mom

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

Having kids generally scares parents away from making the same mistake twice

Ahhh, yes! I still remember that clear starry night sky, the first time I impregnated my daughter