Trump memes

I want every single Trump meme macro you guys have!

Superheroes, anime, old movies, anything goes so long as it has the God-emperor's face on it

I bet you use r/thedonald and consider yourself part of the "alt right" too.

The man is a literal meme already.

Can anyone expect less from the man blessed by Kek?

We do not make the memes.

We do not hold them.

We are merely points of concentration in the etheric, avenues of channeling down which the power of the Old Gods doth flow.

We are but the humble servants of Kek, may he be Praised and Checked, and by his might we seek to channel the dankness matrices into the freshest and most powerful of may-maytic paragons: the toppest of keks, the greatest of Kek-borne meme-forms at our disposal.

By the will of Dankest and Rarest Kek, by the Might of the Kek-born Pipe; to aid the God Emperor of Humanity, the One True Savior of the White Race, Trump the Humbly Triumphant, High-King of Jew York City and Imperial Lord of the First American Empire (aka the Fourth and Final Great Reich), His God-Queen Melania of the Slovaks, and The Noble Trumpborne, most-especially Ivanka the Lost (whose beauty and self-sacrifice upon the Altar of Baal grants her father the protective boons against the most dreadfully-powerful of Skavenborne Semitic curses) and The Young Baron, enduring as a mere child the toil of his Father's ascension; for this purpose and to this end, I bestow these may-mays upon you.

Shitpost them well, forever seeking Maximum Keks.

Made this one today, I know some of you will disagree but we have to start making memes that will leak into mainstream culture by incorporating upcoming/hyped media

Can someone édit this to say:

"Emporer of memes" instead of dreams

"Donald J trump" instead of clark smith

And substitute trump's face on it?

My computer is down and I cant use gimp on my phone

That Punished Trump made my day.

Please, take my best Superman macros as way of thanks. Also, someone with actual editing skill please replace Spidey's head with jeb's.

I really like the effect on the first 3 images.
How was it done?

What is that? An Angry Birds Trump?

Beautifully expressed.

Praise Kek and

HEIL HITLER

That should be Trumps official Campaign Flag

Also, trump needs more suppot in the grass roots. The Graffitti artists should do more grafitti with his face.

(check)

While he IS The Sun, that flag only applies to Germany proper. Let every nation have its own.

The Graffitti artists should do more grafitti with his face.

I'd like to see that, too. Unfotunately many graf artists are apolitical or kinda leftist.

Well, trump has germany ancestry. His lastname used to be Drumpf. So, maybe its not a problem.

Graffitti artist do anything that will just make their shitty tagname spread and make them "grafitti celebs". If they see potential of having their name known for spreading trump-grafitti, they will certainly do it. We just need to tell them that this is something that works for them, this is something they should try doing.

Do blacks say "motherfucker" so much because they don't know who their daddy is? And do they say it because they are actually bastards who had sex with their own mothers?

Samuel L Jackson was a drugdealer and crackhead once after all. He actually pushed drugs to american children. We shouldn't be glorifying criminals. Also, how is a criminal leaving usa a bad thing?

It's supposed to be from the upcoming pokemon game

You're right, and as an heraldic symbol for him personally it would probably not be a problem, but as a flag for an US movement it would be too arcane for the average American mind, to be honest. You could incorporate the eagle, of course (which is, after all, American as the apple pie), but those colors belong to Germany, not to the 'States.

Would somebody please make a good meme of Trump challenging the Mudslime mayor of London to an IQ test?

bumping for this

Shameless self bump

GIVE ME MORE MEMES

fuck you fuck you we scared your pussy mods off. this is Holla Forums territory now you cumskins