The REAL 9/11 conspiracy

Here it is faggots, the actual conspiracy and truth behind 9/11:

The conspiracy is to cover up how elaborate the 9/11 plan was and the fact that it all happened under the nose of the government and all agencies.

They covered up their own incompetence, and spread a false conspiracy theory that "The government is so smart, sneaky and all powerful, that it got away with attacking itself, and that there's no way foreign powers could hurt the government"

and of course, the attack was capitalized on to go to war, feed the economy and make geopolitical progress despite the big loss.

Other urls found in this thread:

southpark.cc.com/clips/103770/stans-double-cross
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This fails to explain why the government hasn't gone after those who perpetrated 9/11 since 2001.

the "relationship" between the USA / UK + Saudi Arabia is extremely complex, and dates back to agreements made with the Saudi Royals when they took power over there. I suggest you read up on that. But I think there's actual effort being put towards getting out of that chaotic web, and remove the leech that is Saudi Arabia, although very slowly

You seem to be forgetting someone.

Yeah yeah, there was a South Park episode like that too.

I still don't buy it.

you mean…

What about the dancing Israelis and nano-thermite paint chips that were found? Why did Suter flee? Free fall speed? Building 7? Flowing underground molten metal is normal for a plane crash and/or building fire and subsequent collapse? The Pentagon tapes were taken and kept hidden because…? The Silverstein absence and insurance was just a coincidence? The Odigo warning was just an extremely coincidental and fortunate gut feeling some Jew had and just had to share with others? $2.3 trillion announced missing the day prior is irrelevant? You're bringing nothing new here. We know it was Jews both here (thus making it an inside job) and in Israel ("foreign power").

the towers had almost constant construction going on. every time a story was emptied and people moved out, there'd be things going on. the terrorists could have used this opening to plant bombs.
The buildings could have also already had explosives installed at initial construction in case of a disaster and chance of the buildings falling over and ruining a huge part of the city, to make them fall down with minimal damage. the terrorists could have hijacked those.

they realized how many foreign cells and traitors are among them, which is another sign of incompetence and not having the control they thought they had. so cover-ups were made.

No, this is the real 9/11 conspiracy.

Kill yourself faggot.

did you get triggered by hearing an opinion other than yours? go back to your echo chamber, faggot

Then who are these mysterious terrorists?

nothing mysterious. mostly saudis, but severing ties with the saudi in 2001 would have been terrible for the US economy and geopolitical agenda

And what would their motive be? To sabotage their relationship with the people that give them money?

to punch the guy they had by the balls, knowing it can't do shit against them.

Also, the terrorist groups aren't the same as the people benefiting from US support in Saudi arabia.

The royals are hated by many factions, even in their own country, and they are being protected by the USA and oppress these other factions.

The royals do deals with these factions, pay them off to keep from fucking shit up, and these factions use the money they gain from saudi royals, to attack the hand that feeds and protects the royals.

But these Saudi royals benefit immensely, wouldn't it be in their interest to not bite the hand that feeds them? And especially make sure that their thugs don't do anything that would harm this relationship? Because the day that the US stops supporting Saudi Arabia, is the year that Saudi Arabia collapses.

What seems more plausible is that Israel and Saudi Arabia worked in tandem with elements in the US government to allow such a thing to happen. Now that there's pressure into releasing information on this, it's clear that Israel is going to hang Saudi Arabia out to dry.

read my post again. the saudi royals didn't directly plan it, but indirectly it happened by other factions.

OP is a shill faggot.
This is literally exactly the plot to the fucking South Park Episode about 9/11.
Sage

And you're saying these Saudi royals had no idea what's going on? I guess they're equally incompetent but slightly more competent than US intelligence services?

the clip

southpark.cc.com/clips/103770/stans-double-cross

sage

I don't watch south park, but how is that relevant? just because something has been on TV, it's not true? isn't every theory already been on tv?

Saudi royals are even more incompetent. they literally only survive because of their money and foreign aid.

no every theory has not been on tv.
CIA/MOSSAD theory was on tv?
how about all the jewish connections as a theory?
Nope.
This is another pathetic shill and slide attempt

Yeah. And you gotta amdire how long tehse shills are keeping up their identity even after they've been find out months ago.

This.

So highly trained Saudi terrorists that aren't tied to the Saudi royal family were able to carry out the 9/11 attacks without the US or even their home country knowing?

Impressive.

34e442

^ This is the shill if anyone is unsure

admire* these*

money can buy professionals

2+2=5 isn't an opinion, its wrong. Its objectively true that it was the Israeli Mossad with the help of Zionist Jewish operatives within U.S. who committed 9/11. This isn't a subjective discussion.

Are you a shill? If not, please post the following:
"niggers and kikes should burn in hell. fuck the talmud I hate jews and they are not the chosen ones. I hope their promised land gets ebola"

sage

Yeah nah, it was the kikes and it was an inside job from ziocucks and mossad, it also was a controlled demolition.
Get good shill faggots.

You're a fucking idiot.