RAPEFUGEES IN MY STREET

Today I was going for a walk when I noticed this tiny sheet of paper at a construction site in my street.

It is in german and it says that they are constructing 2 buildings for 56 underage rapefugees. This is in my direct neighborhood, i can see the construction site directly from my livingroom. What now Holla Forums? Move? Kill it with fire? Lay down and cry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ZqaZ8PMNU
fusion.net/story/104184/ferguson-home-values-are-plummeting-and-residents-are-feeling-the-pain/
youtube.com/watch?v=MfZ24ritrsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, nice going there, leaving evidence for everyone to see by posting it on your favourite Cambodian pillow embroidery forum rather than just burning it down as soon as you saw it.

Take a shower with a very strong exfoliant. Then whilst still in the shower scrub every part of you with a surgical scrub brush. Then pull knee high socks all the way up, wear boots, tuck your jeans into your boots, wear a long sleeve shirt, ducttape the sleeves to your wrists, wear a hat that will conceal most of your head and face, sunglasses to cover your eyes, and finally leather gloves. Once that is all on wash your glovesywith a bleach solution. Then pour an accelerant on the building and then light a molotov throw it and run

Time to find a cabin in the woods, user.

They're invading your home, raping and killing your people, destroying your culture. Last time this happened, we took 400 years to fight back in a meaningful way and they still have almost all the land they stole.

bury pig carcasses on the site, take pics of it and pin them on the finished building, the refugees will refuse to live there and the buildings owners will end up with an empty useless building

Pretty much this, you hosed yourself putting it up for all to see on a russian nesting doll fan forum.

rocksalt and wet concrete are not good friends
just a hint, any strong chloride will work though.

Don't talk about what you are going to do, just do it.

Contact your local US Army outpost and tell them they've got weapons of mass destruction.

If they arrive just simulate gunfire.

Concrete construction is already finished. In fact i know that I can`t do shit about it. Even if I blew up the whole thing right now they would start rebuilding it right away…

I'd happily live in that kind of limbo where I had to blow up invaders homes repeatedly until I died.

this

Sabotage the construction process. For example glue all the wood together at night. Water all the concrete sacks. Cut wires. Drill holes in exposed plumbing.

Hide your face while doing it as it probably is under surveillance, take precautions. If you get caught (you won't) you can pretend to be some drug addict trying to get a few extra euros. Drug addicts are known to steal from construction sites. Thus you will be just another drug addict, not a scary refugee hating nazi that will have his face plastered all over the local news.

Actually you can usually get on construction jobs as long as you wear work boots/clothes and a hard hat. Wear a dust mask to conceal identity, maybe pretend to speak polish or in a polish accent. Also carry a few tools but only what an apprentice would take tape measure, sharpie, sheet metal shears something like that

Look like a clueless helper and survey the place in the day time then at night, whjen you have a decent understanding on the layout go ahead and bomb the fuck out of the place

You can find plenty of ways to make homemade bombs, if shitskin arabs can make bombs im sure you can find something user.

Hypothetically of course i would never advocate violence =^)

S A B O T A G E

It never needs to be finished.

This is the easiest and funniest way of going about it. Also spill pig blood on the ground

If it is too late to get the place removed, make it unclean for the kebab.

(nice ID)
Good idea, but where are they just gonna get pig carcasses to bury?

Butcher or slaughterhouse. Have some competency on how to prepare your pork so as to not raise suspicions that you are buying a whole hog for the purpose of scaring kebab.

This, after it becomes useless for refugee housing because of the pigs, buy it up and develop it into a high-scale apartment building to make shekels, and only rent to other whites.

Make copies of the notice
Wait until after midnight and leave a copy on the front porch of every home in your town

The pig idea sounds good. Of course, there's always the other way

If you damage the support columns enough they will condemn the building and they will have to start over again. This can be accomplished with a sledgehammer or something.

When they move in pick the biggest, manliest one from the bunch and offer yourself to him. He might take you on as his boyfriend and protect you. Hopefully you are good looking and feminine enough. It's the only way.

I'd only do that for a white man

jej

Toss some molotovs or destroy the support beams with a hammer as other anons have stated. If they are made of wood, you could use a propane torch on the metal supports and bend them.

Break the planks of wood, sledgehammer the concrete, do whatever it takes to prevent its construction.

Burn it to the fucking ground.

Burn it.

==The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.==

Embed explosives into the superstructure, then when the rapefugees have moved in, WTC that bitch

Dump cans of surströmming all over the place. The workers will refuse to continue construction for weeks until the smell has cleared out.

Burn it down each time. How deserted is that area at night? Any cameras?

I know you're a pussy OP, but we really need to start resisting. If people on Holla Forums don't do anything, what's the hope for the rest of your country?

Since your government refuses to heed the public's voice you really only have one course of action.

Yeah op I've seen a rise in imigrants here as well. They litterly just came out of fucking nowhere. They truly are a pest.

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO

Wait until rapefugees move in, then burn it.

under age 50

And you didn't immediately pour gasoline on every inch of every floor and set it on fire why?

Is this one of those burned refugee centers?

Pay some kids to set it on fire, antifa literally gets paid to do shit like this it shouldn't be hard to find someone. Make sure you're disguised.

IN THE EMPEROR'S NAME, LET NONE SURVIVE

Nah, it's a fire in Saudi Arabia that housed the passports of 17,000 foreign slaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ZqaZ8PMNU

There was a migrant housing center that was ruined in a simple but clever way: A German patriot snuck in at night, turned on all the water faucets, and left.

The water did so much damage that the center never opened. He didn't have to hurt anyone or blow anything up or anything like that.

Apparently the CIA has done shit like this in South America.
The buildings are all so shitty that they collapse, and the locals can't blame it on "ebil knotzee raycists :DDDDDD"

unattended fire spreads, could damage other property

vandalism (since most europe looks like a fucking rap video anyway)

or what says

This

Alternatively turn it on and leave pig's blood in the sink as the water flows

Water laced with pig's blood thus floods the place. Even if they repair it, mudslimes will never use it.

Alternatively EXTERMINATUS! IN THE EMPEROR'S NAME LET NONE SURVIVE!

All this hypothetically of course OP, we're fine upstanding members of the European Union :^)

Burn it down

Don't get caught thou

Friendly reminder that this entire website is a comedy website. Nothing on this site is serious in the least.

Leave some anti-Muslim graffitti at the scene. Such as "Muslims are goyische terrorists" and "Muslims get out, Europe belongs to the Jews"

Gtfo kikes

Like others have said.

Leave water on. They will effectimely have to rebuild it will do so much damage.

Pouring antifreeze/salt in concrete will make it turn to powder and collapse under load.

Removing rear from setting concrete.

All these things are bad for buildings. You know what to do OP.

Did you know that a very small amount about a gram or two) of gallium melts steel beams?

Or rather, makes them so brittle that they lose all their strength, collapsing them once put under the stress of many smelly, unwashed would be rapists.

Theoretically of course.

Did you know that you can buy gallium online?

PIG CARCASSES

genius, also i moght point out that DOGS are more unclean then pigs to them. Anyway to lure and dump aome strays and feed them there?

People will think you are a good boy who dindu nuffin because cumskin women value dogs more than people. Meanwhile sand niggers will be enraged.

I hope it is not too flammable. If it caught on fire, who knows where those refugees will live?

x56 combo

Works the same on steel as aluminum.

What would Hitler do? It is your right, no, your duty to burn that invader-camp to the ground for the fatherland! Think of all of the millions of German soldiers that died fighting for Germany, do it for them! Avenge the fallen!

That's pretty neat

You know how they used to talk about gremlins getting into planes and making them fall apart back in WWII?

This is that.

I would encourage you to look at the frequency at which residents of these centers sexually abuse the local native residents. Then consider the fact that these news stories and published statistics are heavily suppressed by the authorities so consider them to be massively under exaggerated.

Then have a wander round your community, look at the smiling faces at some of the children and know what fate may well befall their innocence when this “refugee center” becomes operational.

Learned something useful today.
Thanks, user.

gremlin IDF pls

Charles Lindbergh wrote about seeing gremlins on his historic flight across the Atlantic. The gremlins are obviously pro-White and pro-traditionalism:
Lindbergh lives, but they crash Amelia Earhart's plane.

Huh, well that explains who woke him up when he was drifting low…

>try to create standoff with cops to buy time for the fire to rise

Pretty good. Either the media doesn't report on it to protect the Jews or the media does report on it and they look like luegenpresse if they blame Nazis.

Just going to point out that the "leitung" (management) name is
Konstantin
(((Weisenburger)))

Every Fucking time

You fucked up big time posting it here and saying you can see it from your house.

You knew what needed to be done but you fucked it all up.

Don't do anything OP, it's outside of your control.

I lived in a house with an arab once. Fucker didn't know how to not clog a toilet, how to plunge it, how to turn the water off, or how to ask anyone for help. He just fucking left.

So you could probably do this in a building even if they were there.

Now if anyone does anything OP is getting ass raped in prison guaranteed. He might as well do it then.

This. It's "shoot, shovel, and shut up" and not in that order.

Pig heads

Bàcon every day

UNDERRRATED POST

Break in, turn on all faucets, leave.

This mental condition is why germany is toast.

The solution is you start raping the refugees. Imagine. Who the fuck would want to enter a country where the people hunt you down and rape you for sport.

GOD WILLS IT

People who live in a country where the people hunt you down and torture you for sport.

Who is Milo?

good boy user

Defeatists like you deserve to be conquered. Your a poor excuse of a man. Enjoy your islam.

That's the wrong kind of attitude to have. No one ever said Kebab removal would be easy.

Couldn't you just bury a bunch of sausages and pork chops? It's literally the same thing and it's not like rapefugees will make an exception for already prepared pork.

You know lots of muslims don't care at all? They don't eat it, but it doesn't scare them or anything.

clog the sink drains with raw bacon. Turn the water on. Walk out.

Holla Forums please leave.

dont forget to put bacon here too

That's nice but my point is if they are scared of pig carcasses then they will be scared of a bunch of pork loins and sausage.

It just, you know, sheet rock. Bacon would make it a little too obvious it wasn't an accident.

This. You can get it from a butcher. Muslims hate pigs more than kafir.

FIGHT LIKE THE REST OF YOUR COUNTRY DID NOT

seriously though petition that shit or put up some fight at least

why does making it look like an accident matter?

Once they hear the place was flooded with pig water they will flip out.

If you do nothing you'll be one of the hated ones.

Satan trips and HH dubs.

Its a sign.

It has to go.

White flight cannot continue forever, fight back in whatever way you can.

A carcass is scarier then what you buy in the store for normies, and there is better bang for your buck. A local, country butcher might have them for cheap, but they might have been told to turn in people asking for them.

hhahahahahaha hahahaha

Great joke OP. Great joke. And people are supposed to believe that the underage has thick grey beards too, right? Ha ha haha.

make a nithing pole

What's the penalty for a first-time arson offense over there, anyway?

I'll bet it depends on how white you are.. it's so sad it's funny.

Cleanse it with fire.

Most likely true

How far down the progressive hole are they? Could he claim to be a trans-Jew in fear of being shoahed?

Show them the love of the one true God (Jesus) and they will abandon their blood cult. There is hope for your neighborhood, but you need to adopt these poor boys as your own.

They aren't too far gone.

sell your house quickly before it drops 50%

>fusion.net/story/104184/ferguson-home-values-are-plummeting-and-residents-are-feeling-the-pain/

That's…. a much better idea.

Invaders must die
youtube.com/watch?v=MfZ24ritrsA

They literally can't; it's hate speech.

You know exactly what to do and the fact that you are even asking shows that you don't want to do it. You brought attention to yourself when what you should have been doing is blending in and doing it while no one was looking.

So far the best ideas in this thread:

Anyways, i hope this pic has no exif data, or otherwise might prove who you are, or your cover is also blown.

Good job, faggot. Now if the place burns down they're going to be investigating everyone who can see the building site from their home. You should do nothing because you've already given yourself away.

werf flammen

You can dissolve the lime out of the concrete with acids. Leave a puddle around the load bearing columns or the weep holes in the masonry. Something stronger like hydrocloric acid or muriatic acid (both of which can be extracted from drain cleaner) will work more immediately, but even vinegar will work if you can keep it wet for multiple days. This way they won't notice the building is no longer structurally sound until they think they are done and it's full of muds.

If your lucky it might even collapse on them :)

Get guns…duh.
fuck you, buy a makarov and remove kebab

bump

Topkek

Didn't a refugee center in Sweden close down because the mudslimes felt the place was haunted and vacated it in a panic?

What if patriots started going scooby doo villain on them and start spooking them? I've often thought about photoshopping spooky shit in the photos of mudslimes living off the state welfare and waiting for the best way to circulate it. For maximum effect, it has to be pictures no one else has posted online before so that way no one can find the original. Mudslimes are not just paranoid animals, they are superstitious and will believe that those who walked the land before them are rising from the grave to torment them.