Let me redpill you on based Merkel

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYR64iKVWHw

Other urls found in this thread:

derwesten.de/panorama/mann-wirft-sein-baby-durch-wohnungsfenster-in-den-tod-id11826366.html
rtlnext.rtl.de/cms/dessau-chinesische-austauschstudentin-verschwindet-beim-joggen-polizei-findet-weibliche-leiche-2891291.html
compact-online.de/ist-angela-merkel-eine-patriotin-eine-these-zur-loesung-eines-raetsels/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

…this is insane but it might actually work.

I'd been puzzled myself when Merkel suddenly went 'muh refugges' in 2015 after remembering her pervious comments from some years ago.

fucking kill yourself, there is nothing 'based' about this dumb cunt.

Or she is just a globalist bitch. Only time will tell. But perhaps you are right and she is really sacrificing herself for the future of Germany.

This is some dank shitposting

Ha, nice joke cuckchan, but not even you are that cucked.

Merkel always has been and always will be a literal communist, there's fucking pictures of her marching in a communist uniform.
Shit-tier shitposting.

kill yourself

implying.

She is sure taking her sweet time while her country turns into germinstan

Acting like a retard is still fucking retarded, and sufficiently advanced stupidity is as destructive as genuine malice.

Here's a hint, Merkel was lying her east germany communist ass about not wanting migrants in Germany.

are you a nigger or just retarded?

If we can meme her into someone who will follow Trump's lead, then I'm all for this.

Merkel will come around if only to save her shitty social democrats from getting kicked out of office by AfD.

Sherkel's time is coming. She has been in power for over 20 years. Even millennial sjw germans who would love to get raped by shitskins are tired of her.

Pack your bags Achmed, you're going into the oven!

To be honest, I think every sane leftist is fully aware of that and openly admits it. The problem is they think they can still make it work, somehow, and often point out "racism", "nationalism", "traditionalism" and "religion" as being what prevented it from working properly, because obviously, it can only work, and they don't see why else it wouldn't.

They're confusing the consequence with the problem, but regardless, they know it doesn't work- for now.

Just like hitler was a Jewish puppet, >planned the war..

I can bsck up your quotes and see there true right until this line:

Prove it? Source?
It is more likely she's a globalist puppet, knows what she's doing is fucked up but is a path of least resistance coward who values maintenance above braver and status quo above action.

Wishful thinking, user.

Let me translate this to you.

She is the EU. The EU was made by the USA. She is a USA puppet. She did exactly what Uncle Sam told her.

I probably should have added who owns Uncle Sam, but I think that part at least everyone here is aware of.

Neat. How noble of her to sacrifice herself in that way to the wrath of her people when they rightfully tear her limb from limb (or let her pet Muslims do it).

Seriously, I don't know why shills make these arguments. If some globalist prick or cunt was doing some ridiculously complicated Xanatos bullshit, it would be a suicidal ruse by design.

She can go as libtard as she wants because she knows she can end this shit any time and also uncuk German media and make them actually covering crimes committed by refugees instead of compeltely ignoring them.

What she does now is 1) trying to make some "karma points" before she goes full GAS THE MUSSIES and 2) make her citizens aware of how disgusting Muslims and Africans are.

Just today two new disturbing cases surfaced:

1) An Arabic-looknig guy threw his little baby out of the window because he was fighting with his girlfirend:

derwesten.de/panorama/mann-wirft-sein-baby-durch-wohnungsfenster-in-den-tod-id11826366.html

2) A Chinese student was brutally raped and beaten to death. Her naked corpse was just shoved into some bushes.

rtlnext.rtl.de/cms/dessau-chinesische-austauschstudentin-verschwindet-beim-joggen-polizei-findet-weibliche-leiche-2891291.html

Pics related.

Soon she will remove the PC media muzzle and things will go as planned.

hey op kys my man thx :D

Yeah but this only happened because American, Russia, Italy and England are degenerate and fought/betrayed him and then absorbed all the Jews. It was not his plan.

Nothing about this is wrong.

She isn't a communist and not a Jew.

The EU isn't owned by America.

Garbage thread.

She will be hung and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

This is the kind of thing white supremacist democrats have been doing for years. Using welfare to keep niggers from getting any motivation to work, using affirmative action to build racial tensions between whites and niggers, using reparations to create "black privilege" to make whites recent niggers for their special treatment. All intended to lead to the DOTR, and it seems like it's working. And voting democrats are too stupid to see how they're obviously being manipulated.

At least something good may come of all this libshit.

Garbage human.

Correction: to make whites resent niggers.

I never said she was a kike. she is doing their bidding because she is a filthy marxist.

This is some real giggleposting, m8.

Being a communist in the DDR was like being in the NSDAP under Hitler - anyone who wanted to be in politics had to do it. I'd focus on how she was allegedly a Stasi operative. Now THAT is deplorable.

Go away cuck.

Go gargle your wife's boyfriend's semen you pathetic cuck.

You should probably kill yourself.

I want to live in that universe.

You fucking motherfucker. Do you know what you have just said? DO YOU?!?

I do. I know what you have just said, and I don't like it. I don't like it one fucking bit, asshole. You think you can fucking say that and get away with it? Yeah, I bet you do. Well, guess what, jackass. I have your IP address. Yeah, that's right. I'm tracing your location as I type this. When I find where you live, you fat faggot, I'm going to come to your house, rip your mailbox out of the ground, and shove it up your big fat ass. But that's not all I'll do, oh no. That's just the start. That's just the tip of the fucking iceberg of things that I will shove up your ass. Expect things like my foot, your head, a dragon dildo, high explosives, crossbow bolts, and more to have penetrated your anus by the time I'm done with you.

All you had to do was keep your stupid ass post to yourself, and not post it, but noooooooo, you just couldn't let it go. You had to hit the "submit" button and, well, buddy, your moronic actions will catch up with you.

Oh look, I just found your address. See ya, punk.

The frog was cooking too slowly so she turned up the fire. I've considered this before and it's been brought up here. It is possible but even if it was true it would change nothing.

Fuck off, naive fag.

;^}D

anyone has that cap about merkel ?

I have wondered whether this stuff wasn't forced on her, perhaps by Obama (as I've heard Germany is pretty much totally under the USA's thumb). If that's true, then it'll be very good news for Germany if Trump wins, and by extension much of Europe, since Germany has a lot of control over the EU.

You should have your pay cut after such blatant astrosurfing.

This doesn't mean what you think it means, O.P.

Rather, it means "blanda up."

The hero Europe needs, but not the one it deserves.

Why can't Holla Forums see it?

You'll hang next to her.

people forget that multiculturalism means different more-or-less homogeneous groups living together under one government. Pluralism mean, among other things, "race-mixing"

but, Holla Forums will never get its vocabulary straight

Fuck of kike, what use is it when shitskins are raping and destroying shit

That people see it and wake up. She enabled AfD.

Hitler already said what matters is the society not the individual.

Merkel is based.

Is Holla Forums finally a Merkel missile?

"based"

SHALL I GO FUCKING ON, user?

kill yourself.

Go on since most you listed is pulled out of your ass, not a big deal or interpretational.

Right, you can't go on.

chaim pls

Playing the fool is the mark of a master puppeteer.

The mudslimes have free reign to do whatever they want with no consequences. This has been going on for decades. This is how you create hatred towards a group of people

You know what user? You've convinced me :)

That you work full time for the JIDF, you pleb

xDD

warum

Mrekel thinks 'multiculturalism', ie. a system that preserves people's etnicity is unworkable, so immigrants should become Germans naturally by being left to their own devices.

But they'll stay Muslim, and keep failing, since they're not smart.

Nice shitposttry, Leftypol

Saved!

German alternative Media came up with that same theory too btw.
It might be true but very unlikely.

compact-online.de/ist-angela-merkel-eine-patriotin-eine-these-zur-loesung-eines-raetsels/