Leftist "comedy"

I'm convinced leftism really is a mental illness.

Over 7000 people "liked" Bill Maher's latest anti-trump tweet. A tweet so devoid of comedy, so cringe-worthy that it blows my mind.

How does someone become so braindead that they actually find leftist humor (and sitcom humor like the big bang theory) amusing?

Does most the population never mentally grow past childhood?

I'm so confused.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs
16personalities.com/intj-personality
16personalities.com/intp-personality
16personalities.com/personality-types
douchecanoe.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its not a mental illness, its very evil people taking advantage of people that are stupid as hell or feel white guilt.

A dick joke. He should feel ashamed. You know you're at rock bottom as a comedian when you're resorting to dick jokes. Especially when the joke is about a fucking 8-year-old touching himself.

No, they don't. The majority of human beings are basically apes, that's always been the case.

Non-American here. What's the joke?

Is state's being able to make choices such an evil?

I don't think they find it particularly funny, it's just a "lol-so-true" funnyspeak for regular circlejerk.

I don't believe people watch lefty "comedians" for comedic value, because they are more like columnists for lazy people. They come there for opinions, and flattering.

He'll probably have to take that down for triggering someone who was molested when he was 8. Leftists are not allowed to be funny, they're too sensitive.

The left just isn't fucking funny because they have sacred cows.

We don't

State rights are a very non-liberal idea so Leftists like to make it seem stupid because muh federalism

Oy vey, Mahrberg. You Jew fantasies aren't comedy.

I'm not seeing it. What's wrong with saying to leave an issue to the states?

Reminder that the bulk of those with IQs that are at least 100 are White or East Asian.

To leftists it is. If states got to choose what they will and will not tolerate, it'd be a different nation entirely.

For example, a few years back, California aka Commiefornia, aka Fagafornia voted AGAINST fag marriage and won.
Just to drive this point home
CALIFORNIANS VOTED DOWN FAG MARRIAGE

So if even California is that bigoted, imagine the less cucked states and their decisions

Ah, I see.

Siding with the establishment because it currently agrees with you on irrelevant shit like LGTBBQ rights is pure evil.

We had a thread awhile ago and actually reached a consensus that, leftist jokes aren't supposed to be funny, they're meant to virtue signal.

If you don't find it funny you become the black sheep of the leftist crowd, so you have to pretend or you get ostracized.

Yes it's like modern art. They laugh along or "like" because it signals to their peers that they "get it" or that they are enlightened enough to agree with the sentiment.

He's a person of notoriety and he reinforced their uninformed opinions on Trump by echoing popular sentiment, at that point it doesn't matter what the joke was

Most people just see celebrities as loudspeakers for their own opinions, that's why they always type "THANK YOU" whenever one of them say what they want to hear

There won't be humor in the leftist future. Humor requires some form of tribalism and we will all be ekwal

Yeah, the main difference that I'm finding genuinely hilarious is how cartoonish this has become.

They're not even attempting to make it seem like a joke, they're blatantly dispensing shit and calling it comedy. It's never been as bad as it has this year, everything is just cartoonishly out of proportion lately, I expect big nosed jews to be revealed operating out of a volcano at this rate.

most leftist humor revolves around assuring oneself of their own intellectual superiority. It's pathetic egotistical garbage. Hell just look at the bernie sanders dank meme stash. It's literally pages and pages of "Smarter than thou" humor. Total faggot shit.

California also tried to expel their illegal population back in 94 by refusing to provide them medical care, education, and other welfare services. but it was struck down by a federal judge (Pfaelzer, even if she isn't ((tribal)) her husband sure is).

see also: Arizona trying to enforce their immigration laws in 2010 and Obama riposting by forcing border patrol agents to send buses of illegals directly to Arizona a year or two ago, the uproar about NC lately, etc.

I used to like Bill Maher too. He seemed the sanest of the liberals, but that's mostly because of his stance on the muzzie question. It's a shame he's letting his past spat with Trump get in the way of coming around to him. Very sad!

/thread

I don't even get the joke and don't care to. If a joke falls flat then it's always a bad joke. Can't tell if this is a generation thing or the fact the left has just got more and more retarded the past decade.

When I am arguing with liberals, I always frame states rights with the weed issue. States rights is what enables Washington, Colorado, etc to have legal weed.

To Democrats, "states' rights" is considered a code word for "bring back Jim Crow and slavery".

This is because back when the Democrats were the party of the South, they actually did use it in that way. Then when folks like Goldwater and Nixon actually did start advocating for less federal interference, the Dems started cucking for niggers and accused the Republicans of being rayciss.

The Jewish mind entertains itself principally through two scenarios; pedophilia and coprophilia.

It should be no surprise that these are the keystone of both their humour and verbal abuse.

Going to start looking at kike humor through that lens

This, holy shit this.

I'm surprised nobody bombed those buses.

Careful lads, don't gaze into the eyes too long.

it's also because they seem to get off on making people do things against their wishes

I think it's less about states rights and whatever else, and more about the holy sacrament of forcing people to live under their random make-it-up-as-we-go rules

That's basically what it boils down to.

If Trump even bothers to reply, how do you think he will brand Mahr? I'm thinking "irrelevant-Bill" or "un-funny 'comedian'-Bill"

My only hope is it's better than your suggestions.

Bill "8 year olds dude" Maher

This phony libertarian is a bootlicking fed-worshipping faggot

Good God did I get redpilled way too late.

Good God did I get redpilled way too late.

Getting real tired of this bullshit Jim

This jew loves kid's dicks.

Superior people realize when they were wrong mate, only the foolish, and insane continue down the path of ruin

She's not even hot, and she doesn't show her tits.

sage

You're either in the wrong thread or you wanna see Maher's kosher lumps

I guess he's saving "Pedo Bill" for Clinton

I admire her dedication but holy fucking shit. I just don't get it. Are they really that retarded? Can they not entertain a thought without believing in it? Can they not even recognize the difference between joke and serious (or fiction and reality)?

"literally who"

I have a friend who is retarded like that, and hes an self hating white cuck.
He gets super pissed off and frustrated from hypothetical questions or just things he doesn't understand. Then he makes up reasons why he doesn't like something after hes decided he doesn't like it.
The true mark of intelligence is to be able to entertain an idea without necessarily believing it.

Are you fucking kidding me? I thought that was just basic cognitive function. Can the plebes really not do that?

No idea. But how else can you explain them supporters a communist or a traitor instead of Trump?

It's often a way of avoiding a position or dog-whistling a radical or unpopular position.

For instance, now that gay marriage is nationally legal, many anti-gay marriage politicians are claiming it should, instead, be decided state by state. Of course, this would mean repealing gay marriage in over a dozen states, but it's a way of saying "fuck gay marriage" without getting in trouble.

Plus, Conservatives hate the federal government. a HUGE part of the divide in American politics can be understood by the left and right's discreet readings of the tenth amendment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Actually there were studies that showed leftists had developmentally stunted amygdalas.. And then theres also the other research into a 'a device that makes conservatives think like leftists by shutting down part of their brain'. Leftism requires a not fully functioning brain

When someone validates your feelings it is a dopamine hit. These people are literally addicted to being told they are right.

I don't know either. I'm not from America and I'm as detached from politics as I can get and I find leftist jokes to be painfully unfunny. I mean, I'm not saying all right-wing jokes are fucking hilarious by defacto, but leftist jokes fall flat 100% of the time.

I hope "Pedo-bill" sticks.
I hate that weasel faced kike.

Holla Forums hindsight?

Did anyone notice how "a new thing" is actually old since Trump had such political stances for many months now? Also by the pace of Twitter, this should be very old news.

I'm not going to bother looking that up, because I wouldn't know where to begin, but given my experiences I'd be inclined to assume it's true.

The things that you and I take for granted may be impossible feats for most normies. A poll a while back showed that around 3/4 of people on here are INTP or INTJ, which together only make up around 5% of the general population. Holla Forums is filled with exceptional minds that operate far outside the boundaries of what is "normal".

It's why it's so frustrating trying to get normies to understand things. They don't seem to be mentally capable of separating their feelings from an issue, and no amount of argument or facts are ever going to change their minds. I think the quote about entertaining an idea without accepting it refers to this. They find an idea emotionally distasteful, so they reject it without even considering it. They only consider ideas that are emotionally palatable, and it is emotionally palatable ideas that they accept. They accept the ideas that they entertain because they only entertain ideas that already appeal to them emotionally. I think this is why people can have two contradictory ideas in their heads and never see the problem with it. They never considered those things logically to begin with. They just go through life picking up things that appeal to their emotions. They collect ideas the way one might collect art, rather than the way one would collect tools.

Don't forget the jews, the most sly and cunning of all the humanoid races.

They really don't man, they really don't.
It hurts to accept it, but most people really are quite mindless unless you drill some logic into their head.

No wonder he's a shit weasle.

I think it makes sense that they can't do so.

A lot of people are emotionally insecure. They feel conditionally accepted. They can't even think the wrong way, or they feel that their sense of security is threatened, so they're not free to entertain ideas that are already deemed wrong, or else that's actually a painful experience to them, because they will feel threatened by it. The media uses this to spread their propaganda, by saying that everyone thinks a certain way. These people see what everyone thinks, according to the media, and thinks accordingly, because they have to, if they want to feel their fleeting sense of security to remain intact. Another layer to this is that they will also criticize themselves in the same way that they criticize others, so thinking these things reflects back badly on themselves, even if only to themselves.

I'll also mention that that's one more reason for why I'm quite happy to be a Christian, and to know God. I have a well-founded sense of security. I'm going to Heaven already, with no strings attached (it's a gift that you can accept, not based on works), so I'm free to do whatever, but what I really want is to please God, because I'm quite grateful for it. I don't fear being wrong about any of this either, because I actually believe it. I can critically assess these matters as well. I've become free from internal bias, because I know the truth, and have no reason to think that it won't remain true. Just wanted to throw that out there too, to show the opposite of conditional security.

It looks like Hillary will instead get "Politically Incontinent"

Leftists are losing their monopoly on comedy as they're becoming the establishment and they're batshit afraid of offending people.

Like e.g. being against censorship.
No. Is this the question?
Unfettered access to other humans' thought processes is not what most want.

As dumb as any leftists are, Böhmermann[0] showed me once and for all who is intelligent or based and who is not.

[0] Google it.

correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it that ashkenazi have a higher linguistic IQ on average (I've seen 105-109 noted) with lower scores in the other areas? they seem to thrive in these sort of work areas like law and the medical field, real or the soft shit, while I have a difficult time putting together a logical sentence on a desert nomad watering hole posting stone.

I find this as a limitation in some ways. due to the way we think the majority of INTP/INTJ people will stick to their own kind, I know I can get kind of shocked when I come into contact with people that can't comprehend things they way my peers and I do, and you have to explain it like you're teaching an adult basic math and numbers for the first time, it's frustrating. I know we break out of these peoples worldview, and they can do the same to us at times, but we have to realize that we can process their worldview while they can't process ours very easily, or at all.

This is literally what is taught in every philosophy 101 class, to tragically blank and dull minds - Socrates' allegory of the Cave.

Very nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs

I've considered the same thing. When we make arguments, we tend to project. We make arguments that would be persuasive to people like us. To convince the general public, we need to be able to break out of that habit and argue in a way that is persuasive to normie personality types. We need a basis of truth coated with feels, and that's why things like With Open Borders have been successful. Truth alone is not enough. We must put it in a compelling emotional package as well.

You know your comedy is shit when an atheist knows your anti-Christian joke is shit.

Hooked nose Bill

I don't know anything about welding…is that a good or bad weld?

The joke is "Republicans LMAO," the only joke the Left makes anymore.

those are bretty gud.

It's all good, Bill Maher is like a 60 year old Kike who just learned he can play with an 8 year old's dick.

well, that was 6gorillion times more funny that what the faggot tweeted

THAN*

If Hitchens were still alive he would be right there with Molyneux.

I'd call him "Sicko Bill."

Someone shop that into a MAGA hat ASAP

The reason you don't find any humour here is that leftist humour isn't meant to be funny. Its role is political and virtue signalling.

Leftist humour is a way of signalling that you are a leftist, that those who aren't are stupid, and you laugh so as to show that you're not like the idiot being made fun of, you're with the in crowd.

This is why 90% of leftist "humour" devolves into either insults (lol Trump is like a kid who just worked out he can play with his dick! Lol, Trump means fart in this place! Lol, Trump's old family name was Drumpf!) or insane strawman characterisations (conservatives think 5 years olds shouldn't be allowed to have sex change operations? Looool, I guess they also think science is witchcraft and that scientists should be burned alive and that medicine is a lie and you should wipe shit on your wounds instead!)

It's the equivalent of when all the class laughed at the bully calling the kid playing pokemon a nerd. Calling the kid a nerd wasn't witty or humorous, but it signalled that you are part of a particular group, that someone else isn't and that makes them stupid, and so you laugh to show that you are also part of the cool group, unlike the kid being insulted.

Never change

Most of the people who liked it didn't read it, they just clicked like because he's Bill Maher.

These people don't think in terms of informational content or facts, they think in terms of what kind of social connections the person who made the content has.

ooh, what does that go on?

I wonder if INT_ is really a thing or just a description of very intelligent people.

Is this supposed to be a joke? I don't get it.

This makes me wish the holocaust was real

It's a thing a lot of liberals and other normalfaggots like to say they are "I'm such a nerd/geek and an INTJ xDDDD" when they're really not. I don't know if it has any weight to it, but if it does I wouldn't be surprised if Holla Forums has a good amount

It would probably be easy to tell if true if there was data on testing it on kids and comparing it to SATs, assuming myers briggs means anything at all.

It took me a couple of minutes but I think I finally understand the joke. Trump is now saying "We should leave it to the states" for his answer to various questions. I'm assuming he keeps using it so much that it's like a kid who just discovered what masturbation is - they will do it a lot.

If that's really the punch line, that "joke" is the worst I have heard in years.

looks like it would go on some kind of V8.

nah, it's just how the brain is wired. I'm sure there's a standard IQ bell curve for each type of personality, maybe a few will have a higher spacial, linguistic, etc, averages but there will be people of lower IQ in any grouping.

16personalities.com/intj-personality
16personalities.com/intp-personality

I could see a lot of Holla Forumsacks as the "Analysts"
16personalities.com/personality-types

site has some decent info but I'm not sure about their testing.

Liberal "humor" is call and response virtue signalling. The whole point is that it's unfunny, so liberals can identify each other by shared willingness to act as though it's funny.

My boy is 9mo and has been playing with his junk. Was Maher slow to develop our doors he just share the like fascination with young boy penises?

Feel free to tweet that at him. I'm going to sleep.

It's somewhat accurate,but if you have one outlying trait (think an INTP that loves to act/sing/preform),you'll get somewhat less-accurate results.

Yes

"…Leave it to the states." That's how stupid Trump supporters are. Not wanting the Federal government to hand over power to the U.N.
Muh Freeze Peach, amirite? Cumskins thinking their children actually belong to them and not the World Government. Can't wait to have my testicles removed to help fight global warming.

A leftist joke is like this.

John Oliver:"Doesn't Trump know it's [current year]? Voting for Trump is the same as eating your own poop!"

Audience: *raucous laughter followed by thunderous applause*

It's not witty, nor is it funny. It's just snarky and insulting. Coincidentally, snark and insult form the basis of what the left considers "funny."

Patton Oswalt does all the same shit, and he's not funny either.

It's MBTI. Probably the most popular personality typology out there.

Don't forget that the "insult" part can't be truly offensive, because that's politically incorrect, so they have to resort to toilet humor and inanity. That's where words like "shitlord", "douche canoe", and "shit bicycle" come from, and that's why that shit is so common on Reddit. It's why Reddit had a chance to make Samuel L. Jackson read the navy seal pasta, but instead upvoted a gay "motivational alarm clock" script and thought the end result was knee-slappingly hilarious.

user, the normalfag is the bane of all civilization.
all the great minds of all ages knew this

(((Bill Maher)))

Kill More (jews).

TABLES TURNED

PRESIDENTIANAL CANADITE

SPINNNWHEEEEEL

I need to get my shit together god damn…….. my stainless steel welds are blacker than niggers

It's because online tests don't provide accurate results when the one taking it answers what they feel describes them as opposed to what actually describes them. They virtue signal non-fucking-stop how rational and intelligent they are, and answer that yes, they make all of their decisions based on logic instead of feels. Self-reporting is cancer in everything it touches.

well put.

remember Holla Forums the Royals master race of baseball

Great post

I used to watch Bill Maher with my dad every sunday.

Then I moved out, and became redpilled.

I went over to my dad's to watch Bill Maher last sunday night. It was hilariously terrible. All he did was shit on Trump and cry about how mean he is.

My favorite part was when he took the articles that said "Liberals are responsible for the rise of The Don" then flipped the fuck out and said "No its because conservatives are stupid!!!"

He also had a bit where he said conservatives, and not liberals, were triggered by facts.

I'm not going to be watching Bill Maher with my dad anymore.

Damn son

Exactly trump used this phrase as early as last october.

10/10 shoop my man!

Trump is like a jew that needs to inhale some nerve gas.

i meant bill

Don't worry user, we all have Trump on our minds.

ENTP master race checking in, don't worry forsaken sons I will teach you the ways of translating your spaghetti into something palatable to the mind of the normie

Is that a good game? I'm looking for a good racing game for my PS3 (too poor to upgrade or get a good computer).

Your hands would need to be as steady and unyielding as machines.

I think Leftists should laugh abiut theirselves, becuase when president Trumps up in this the Liberals will become the real joke.

Classic.

The media jews have trained them to react (in terms of feelings, of course, never thought) positively to certain concepts and not to others. Anti-trump signals the feeling "intellectual/moral high ground", and "dick" signals the feeling "funny". Simple as that. They don't even notice the other words in the tweet.

Wish I was kidding.

Edit :^)

This.

When you're an autistic shut-in who spends all his time on Holla Forums you forget that the average normalfag is a only a standard IQ deviation or two from being mentally retarded.

The average IQ is 100, bud.

An IQ of 100 60 years ago could be very different compared to an IQ of 100 today, for better or worse.

Looking at normies, I assume worse.

I'm glad someone else noticed that.

What the fuck is up with that? It's literally as if all leftists want a global echo chamber.

Liberals keep forgetting that America is supposed to be a collection of states with a Federal government to represent the constitution.

…but they can. I was masturbating before I ever hit puberty. (thanks MTV)

The average white IQ is 100. The world average is less, even taking the billions of azns into account.

GT5's online was taken down, if you don't want to play online you can grab it for like $5

Thank you for providing the original.

That last bits really fucking horrifying when you think about it, their egos are so malformed that their ideal society is everyone being like clonal copies of each other each being praised endlessly for finding new ways to articulate the groupthink. It's like guacman and all his forks but not nearly as funny.

Even in 140 characters in an anti-Trump Tweet this Jew finds room to encourage degeneracy

He is a self-admitted trotskykike.

I think you're confusing that with his brother who said he used to be one.

LOGISTICIAN (ISTJ-A) is what I am.

Makes sense.

I'm an INTJ, the one that every normie faggot thinks they are but only 2% of the population actually is.

Today a Lefitst Party member trademarked "Soldier of Odin", and apparently will create LGBT rainbow-sparkle clothing with it.

Also the leftist answer to right wing seems to be always something to do with clowns.

The holocaust didnt happen but it should have and it will again

This isn't even a joke, right? He's just saying he thinks about trump as an 8yo whacking off?

I think this should explain a lot.

Yes, this. I've been shilling out the emotionally-grabbing stuff to all of my leftist friends. And while it hasn't completely turned them because "muh dead brown kids" "Trump said mean things" It has definitely softened them up. The other leftist friends I had are all far-right now thanks to the SJWs and the God-Emperor being so perfect

The next push by the left will be against state's rights and state laws, in favor of just federal law. I just watched Obama insist that State's rights are bad.

throwing my two cents in on why leftists / women / children /etc are comedically inept by (their) nature.
will try keep it simple and not stumble over my words / get too 'philosophic' (autistic)…hopefully it will at least be some nice food for thought.

//

everything has a price;
a joke is no exception.

jokes are based on the performer presenting a thinly veiled falsehood, with a truth obviously discernible by the audience hidden underneath.
the punchline must be knowable (comedy without punchline=insane).
comedy / tragedy lies not as much so in the truth, but in how this truth is arrived at.

with milder jokes: the truth is discernible through common sense; and the punchline is based on this easily recognizable absurdity.
with harsher jokes: the punchline is discerned through a judgement of greater life experience. usually this kind of joke involves stereotypes - which are proven through greater life experience. the absurdity is in the idea going against a stereotype - previously known as common sense. it is worth also considering the performer's genuine position / opinion - and how this effects the joke. an example with stereotypes: the structure can be reversed, and the absurdity becomes the stereotype itself: "ha yeah…like black people totally are more violent and less intelligent…ha!"

milder jokes are less emotionally impact and not as funny because the arrival at the truth is emotionally, mentally, and morally unchallenging.
the reason why the edgiest humor is always the funniest is because the punchline requires a realisation of an unsavory truth. people might never say this to an Other…but they don't have to say it - and neither did the performer: they both know it. this is the beauty of comedy - this hidden connection - empathy through a wink.
but the magic of comedy is when someone comes to realise the punchline without accepting it (emotionally/mentally/morally/etc). hence offensive jokes receiving humorous responses; even from those who themselves take offence.

excellence / greatness is in opposition to equality
leftists cannot be edgy, but furthermore they can not even show judgment, discernment; discrimination.
in their eyes: common sense is prejudice.

I took the test and it says I'm an "Entrepreneur (ESTP-A)". Huh, guess I'm not such a turbo autist after all. :^)

Also, the reason why Leftist humor is so bad is also the reason why female comedians are so bad. Some of the best comedy is usually when the comedian is making fun of himself, but leftists are too vain (just like women) to think of themselves as anything but the perfect example of greatness, and are left with "DUDE MEN ARE STUPID DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO! XDDD MUH VAGINA!"

both actually, plus christopher supported israel, the iraq war and was butt buddies with the kike paul wolfowitz

Didn't Maher just btfo the "YOU'RE A WHITE MAIL" cucks?

I'm confused.

So we actually hate him?

This is true. I used to be a far-leftist and everything you do is circle jerking your moral superiority to those "racist inbred hick conservatives".

Luckily I grew out of that stupid phase.

We're just getting older. These jokes are meant to appeal to the majority of leftists (high school and college kids, women mostly). And we all know how shit women are at comedy.

no he didn't. that actual bit features so many jabs at whites that it completely agrees with sjws.
not only that but there is plenty of bill's "material" like this.

Found your problem. Imagine how stupid and unfunny the average man is, then multiply that by a factor of 10.

Well, that explains why they lack a proper fight-or-flight response and invite "diversity" everywhere. They can't see these people are threatening. Also why they call conservatives "paranoid".

Well, that explains why all movies have disgusting bodily toilet in them. Not to mention why Adam Sandler movies always have that disgusting shit in them.

Read INTJs don't care about normie things like social status and fitting into a certain group.

Most Asians are sub-100. Only Japs and Koreans consistently score above that (some Chinese populations do as well, but we don't have great data on their rural peasants, just the urban centers–and even that is put in doubt by the massive Chinese propensity for cheating).
High Jewish and Asian IQs (especially Jewish) should be taken with a grain of salt anyway. IQ tests are intentionally biased in favor of women by removing subtests that men do better on in order to equalize the average. To my knowledge nobody has done a study on how this affects racial gaps (for obvious reasons, it's a minefield). It wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that it accounts for some of the Jewish and East Asian advantage, since those races are stereotypically more effeminate and most stereotypes are true.

Would you expect any less from a Jew? Look at how they've completely ruined comedy and usurped all the main comic roles, and are very much both not funny, and lacking any creativity or talent. Both of these qualities are inherent in Semites, couldn't tell you why outside of assuming that's what happens when your race is evolutionary materialistic as fuck and wants to do nothing but shit in other people's breakfast.

It's very good. As an engineer, I have been to factories in China and seen people who do welding non stop for a living not even get this good. Don't get me wrong, the Chinese were still good but this is smooth.

As an American, lots of people think that Asians are naturally smarter but fail to realize there's a selection bias. Only the brightest and richest Asians can afford to come to America or send their kids to schools here. The intellectually deficient stay in Asia.

Asians in America are smarter than whites in America, but Asians as a race are dumber than whites.

Part of the point of my post was that "Asians" is a bad category. Japanese really do outscore whites on average on IQ tests, even if you're not talking about Japanese-Americans so there's no immigrant selection effect.
Filipinos or Vietnamese, not so much.

But they're still above Dindus.

Of course. Everyone is, except for abos.

Liberalism IS a mental illness. It is the mindset that there are no consequences to your actions and all that matters is a false sense of equality in your own little socialist world.

That's extremely good tig welding.
Note the uniform ripples in the weld, and the uniform color bands.

Google: amygdala political leaning
The real eye opener is that estrogenic compounds can permanently effect brain development.

I don't understand.

It's weird that he thinks he makes a good argument when saying that guy lost his job to a Mexican "like many Americans"… And the audience is applauding, too.

I have cancer now thanks to this thread.

FEELS GOOD MAN

douchecanoe.com/