Will it happen?

Will the fascist really get voted in?
What will you do then, American anons?
Post your plans.

Other urls found in this thread:

syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/02/donald_trump_president_prediction_suny_professor.html
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8157
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

king fascist, queen fascist, doesn't matter to me

whoever wins the ideological beauty pageant, my plans will be the same

sit here hating everything, just like I did yesterday

I wish he was, he is just another NeoCon politician, another jewish puppet

I will never understand this.

Unfortunately, I think he has a good chance at winning… and apparently the mathematician in link-related does as well.
syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/02/donald_trump_president_prediction_suny_professor.html

That said, I have my doubts that Trump will be able to resist doing or saying something epicly fucking stupid in the months leading up to the election (although his supporters don't seem to be fazed much by anything). And so even if math holds up in Trump's favor, there are always going to be a heavy amount of intangibles that go along with a candidate who's as volitile, obstreperous, and generally vile as Donald Trump.

In a way, I'm hoping that he gets elected so that the death knell for the Republican party as we know it can finally sound – it would also be extremely entertaining.

oh, and then there's the very strong possibility of an assassination, which would be extraordinarily satisfying; I just hope it's captured on film.

what's there to not understand?

Why, user. WHY.

To show retards how not to deal with electricity

He's an electrical engineer who does "What not to do with electricity" videos in the best way possible, by showing exactly what happens when you do something stupid like try to use a metal tool near electricity. He actually knows what he's doing, knows it's going to fucking hurt, but also knows what won't kill him.

Safety demonstration via idiocy.

Er, isn't the reason you're supposed to stand in a Faraday cage around coils because it doesn't hurt but fries your nerve endings with exposure?

It won't happen. This election is already rigged for Hillary to win.

You said that about Brexit, probably.
If you want Trump, now is the time to believe.
Democracy works if you make it.

Trump's gonna win and there's nothing (((you))) can do about it :^)

What's this?
You wrap my name in three sets of braces, to tell your fascist friends that I'm a Jew?

So - since you don't know FUCK about me - we can conclude that you think anybody against Fascism, must be a Jew.

I guess the whole US Army in WW2 was Jews, then.

Well the good thing is people are recently scared and search for a strong leader so I would say that trump, who normally imo wouldn't stand a chance has pretty decent chances to win right now.

That's why people all over the world give their votes to right wing parties right now, germany and uk for example.

Yes, that's how Hitler got in…. everybody was stiffed by the French wrecking the economy.

Strange how, when reality becomes unpleasant, we choose to live in a dreamland. You'd think the wise choice would be to pay MORE attention to reality.

SJWs in full panic mode bahahah

kys tbh

can leftpol and pol please fuck off to one of their respective board

nobody cares about your fucking drama

I'm going to celebrate by chunking a spic over the Trump wall.

Even if they had the numbers which they don't, they wouldn't waste their own people when they could have the goyim sacrifice themselves instead

Bitches don't know what real KKK looks like

I never said anything about Brexit. I don't even know what Brexit is.

Triggered by the memes I post.

You fags keep name dropping Hitler. Your Hitler card doesn't work anymore.

YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

He is too low energy to get new images.
He likes Trump's dick too much to move on, sadly for him, Trump isn't gay

The funniest thing about this is that you actually think Hitler was bad.

The US didn't get involved to fight fascism. The US got involved to ensure there wasn't another superpower in the world, which Germany would have been. You know, with the nukes and all. If you believe it was based on humanitarianism and ideology, you sure are downright stupid.

Keep crying Trump supporters. My Trump cards will continue to sage this thread.

Hahahahaha
Oh god my sides

cucks

I can't wait for all the butthurt on 11/9. You faggots are going to cry. A lot.

Prepare your pop corn, don't worry about the salt there'll be plenty.

Yeah… pretty much this

The second part. He's already immune to fact checking and satire/mocking. Really is reminiscent of Reagan's 1980 campaign, except Reagan had a slightly more defined platform, not that it's what got him into office so I guess that doesn't matter either.

The thing that stuns me most is that he has no real organized campaign going on. HRC is supposedly spending 1 billion on her campaign, and he's just genuinely popular.

Yes, I think he's gonna win. People utterly despise Clinton and won't vote for her no matter what, and a subset of those people won't vote for Trump no matter what. That plus the fact she's a really shitty candidate is enough to get him elected.

Look for another spectacle. Watch more bad anime.

Stay mad, liberal, and please continue fathoming the conundrum that is Trump who is as much an answer to the rampant political correctness that plagues America as he is the ONE and only guy with the juice and the balls to make America great again.

b-but your all wrong Alfred Lambrewebert and those cool conspiracy theorists, not gorilla jones, said trump was not to be elected and something to do with pre-determined to the clinton administration, foreshadowing the election, and yada yada

That's the mindblowing thing about it, even the whole media is bashing the guy with everything they got and he is only getting stronger without even trying.
The guy is a fucking genius and is playing everyone like a fiddle, the more faggots hate him the more popular and liked he gets.

Bet is a pro-trump shill playing reverse psychology, or just outright retarded

Anyway, what's up with retards saying Donald's RNC speech was dark and pessimistic?

He promises he'll help the country win at everything. How does anyone interpret that as pessimistic?
What's wrong with people?

Also this.
OP clearly has no clue to what fascism is.

Yeah, OP, I think Hill's got it in the bag. I guess that's when the world will begin to visibly end.

a new sucker is born every minute

Hopefully she wont.

bask in it, smile as every degenerate is dragged through the street, beaten and shot.
Sleep a little easier every night knowing the minority population will take massive hit and whites will no longer be threaten by them.

Mostly I plan on joining up with what ever group lets me take about commies and their ilk as I yell MAGA with every degenerate put under.

It'll happen, just watch. Most of the faggots here are probably too young to remember George Dubya, who rode in on the "zomg terraism!!1!1" card, and then proceeded to wipe his ass all over the constitution in the name of "security". Trump will do exactly the same. America is full of imbeciles with 2 minute memories. Like before, craniums will remain firmly planted in ass until AFTER the clusterfuck has already happened.

I like how the anti-trump posts are equally dumb and populistic as the pro-trump ones. America is surely a nation of retards.

Yeah, its basically the douche vs the turd sandwich episode of South Park.
I'm voting Gary Johnson tbh.

Trips of truth.
I don't like libertarianism, but Gary Johnson seems like the best option by far.

How reddit shills hard. Don't try to change image boards to your stupid ideas it won't work.

Besides research fascism. You say it like you know what it is but fascism doesn't truly have a definition and experts have yet to agree on what it is. And its actually a leftist phenomenon.

Who should I vote for user?

I'm actual libertarian and I vote for Trump

Hillary is a canker

Parentheses, you stupid crab scratcher.

I'm voting for Trump
Whats the worst that can happrn ? The left is butthurt for 8 more years ? At least he hasent killed children like Obama/clinton

Keep crying, your tears are delicious.

P.S. Trump is friends with Hillary. He's obviously making himself look bad to make her win.

Back to reddit, leftycuck

Yes, he has the juice, and he has the balls. We can see that. After all, he boasts about the size of his cock, on daytime radio.

What he does NOT have, is any idea how to DO the stuff that he promises.

He's a used-car salesman, promising you the moon, never delivering.

In his acceptance speech he said that crime in America will soon end after he gets elected! Tell me, how do you think THAT will work out?

Trump is winning ,faggot.
Check the polls and after the DNC leaks,he's really going to be winning.

Except…

Stay triggered.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8157

Nice to see you too Hillary!

with the FBI openly declaring Hillary is a criminal and the DNC Trump has this one in the bag.
It's fucking over, face it Berniecucks, you lost.

The left's third favorite buzzword. Right behind "Rayciss!" and "Muh soginy!"

Allow me to drop this off and resume enjoying the salt from the DNC email leaks

Breathe a sigh of relief it's not fucking Shillary.

My sister is an autistic water buffalo, none of that would work

Wrong side of history? Funny you mention that…

All these people acting like they hate Hitler is fucking disturbing.

Or maybe Hitler is a terrible dictator who killed millions of innocent Jews, which is why everyone hates him. Those who don't, are complete psychopaths.

Nah, Trump will win.

That's a queer way to spell "Jews", user.

oh bluepill, you won't convince a single soul here

No.

t. Holla Forums

pick one

I am big! It's the pictures that got small.

I think it might. Meme magic is powerful.

Ultimately, though, this guy is right.

that image is amazing