Not a single webm thread?

Make one. I'm fresh out of WebM's and they're the only thing keeping me happy. Make a Holla Forums fag happy, post WebM's

Thanks man.

That pic related to you, OP?

What happened to the cyclic?

There are several threads up you faggot, post in the cyclic.

Yeah pic related is me.

Thanks mate.

you're gonna get kicked out? Better start thinking about ways to kill yourself

Shit, man. Just always remember that Our Goddess Nicole loves you. I guess you could go hobo stalk her if you want. She lives in San Jose.

Thanks man. I'll keep that in mind when I get kicked out. Nice dubs

Why exactly are you getting kicked out, if you don't mind a stranger on an anonymous Jomon rock garden cultivating forum asking?

Apparently I stress my mother out too much. So she wants me gone. I'll be out by February.

Is she easily stressed out? Or did she just snap after you screamed at her for chicken tendies a few too many times?

Also, a webm to keep the thread somewhat on track.

Yeah, hi, could you stop shitting up /r9k/?

A bit of both. I shout when I game a lot and it pisses her off.

Are my attempts to liven up your board not appreciated? :(

So you're saying your love of video games has turned you into an evil misogynistic monster? You must repent to the goddess of Feminism, user!

You got a job or a place lined up, or are you still working on that?

Job but not going anywhere from that. Atleast it's money.

Well, I'm not sure if you'd care for the advice of a random autist on h8chan, but I'd recommend learning a programming language and getting a network cert if I was you. The job aspects are pretty good as long as you don't do some meme shit like web development or Python, and you can easily be self-employed. And if you do want to work for a company, a lot don't give a shit whether or not you have a degree. Plus, it's not too hard to learn on your own.

Just my two shekels, though.

bump