Watch Statist Faggots Justify This

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/21/us/miami-officer-involved-shooting/index.html

so nothing of value was actually lost then?

This one is incontrovertibly fucked up; unfortunately, it will be lumped-in with all of the other cases of niggers who had it coming.

I honestly can't care much anymore, even though I never did much. Even if it's as the report says, I don't trust anyone to do a decent job at reporting, I don't trust the cops or citizens not to lie their asses off about what happened, and I sure as fuck don't trust OP or anyone using the term statists to not riot and burn down the neighborhood in some self righteous destruction.

autist has a gun, look at his hands
Police said they shot at the armed autist, missed and hit the black guy accidently.

I pretty much agree.

As long as niggers are willing to completely ignore the disproportionate crime rates that are almost unfuckingbelievable, I wouldn't waste a single brain cell on stressing about these matters.

He has a fucking toy truck

Kek. I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but the autist had a toy truck or some shit.

They won't try to justify it, they'll say it's wrong. Yet they'll still be on the side of the cops.

What I don't get is why the cop killers shoot random cops and not the actual criminal cops.

That would require work and intelligence.

It's even worse given the cases prior. There's no way the officer would have been ignorant to the recent shootings, so there should have been some part of his brain telling him, "Don't go shooting a black dude with his hands up today, it doesn't end well."

That actually doesn't have a strong argument against a faulty democracy as the majority remains without rubber bullet head wounds.

Fuck off you stupid nigger. Nobody cares if some coon gets shot in the street.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang

wait a second.. He's not even fucking dead.

What are you so wound up about OP?

isn't that the baseball bat meme guy?

Don't lose your mind! We need to teach cops to catch niggers (black folks) instead of shooting them. Then we can keep them for ourselves and make them battle. Oh yeah, I don't care about your life or your freedom. I just want your soul…in a poke ball…

This. He's a nigger. They are a plague.

Youd better be trolling, nigger.

Bait for /po/ thread.
Fuck niggers and cumskins both.

fuck off gook

please tell me there's video

t. mohammad

OH BOO HOO, NOT MY PET
TAKE THAT, STATISTS!!!!!

It was an accident. Accidents happen. Some more serve than others. It's a terrible situation for all involved. Things like this would still happen in your perfect anarchist dreamworld too.

This has nothing to do with statism. It has everything to do, however, with people exercising freedom the way they see fit.

seems like one of the most clear cut bad shootings i've ever seen. cop'll lose his job, maybe get locked up. victim gets a payout. glad nobody died.

Fixed.

How the fuck can you even form an opinion here.
You don't know what that guy might have done in the split seconds before he got shot

This is what's hilarious to me.

They think

which ironically is the exact same reasoning they are supposedly mad about, namely people thinking

How's the safe space, by the way? Haven't been there in a while.

What about fucking people who are fucking half-brown?

Should they fucking half-hang?
How would that fucking work?
Would you fucking stand them on one fucking leg, or fucking use a fucking rope that's fucking half the usual fucking length, or fucking what?

You have no idea who or what I am. You're just making up random bullshit that doesn't apply to me. And you think that's a comeback?

Well, two can play at that game. Your Peruvian grandfather was really Hitler.

All cops are criminals in my book.

people need to calm down, this was just an isolated accident. The cop wasn't even aiming for the black guy. The intent was to kill the white dude. WHITE LIVES MATTER!

So, perpetuating SJW rhetoric isn't SJW?

You're not getting it. People who say that all cops are bad, like me, do not base that claim on the assumption that they all shoot innocent people like it's nothing. We base it on the belief that everything the cop profession stands for is wrong, a slippery slope towards dystopia, and something we don't need to thrive as a society. Simply becoming a cop is the crime.

Normally I'd assume bait and ignore, but the amount of people who actually think like that is astounding.

I do hope user, that if you are ever attacked, or your car gets stolen that you are consistent in your ideology and don't call the cops?

Yikes. I know you're fucking around but anarchist actually believe this.

This makes me happy cops have guns and can get away with shootings that are not always justified. People that think this way need to be put down pronto just for suggesting this idea.

Or else
the fuckers will watch the neighborhood burn down and claim how much better everything is. Or form "bash the fasc" gangs of their own and just seize power themselves in a disgusting display of hipocracy.

Holy shit, someone died?

Don't care

Naturally! People don't steal my shit because I don't give them the opportunity to. You know, the police could easily be a respectable and valuable profession and asset like firefighters and paramedics are. They could respond to emergencies, they could come when a victim requests their involvement. Instead, because that is actual, hard work, they spend thw majority of their time and resources harassing drug addicts as well as anyone who chooses any drug over alcohol, people with some malfunctioning or broken car part that's not really essential, you know, anything that is not technically up to the law's kindergarten-level code, as if grown people can't assess a situation or take care of themselves. They set up camp at poorly marked intersections and hand out fines to anyone who makes an illegal yet perfectly safe left turn, they set up illegal checkpoints and demand that people consent to lengthy questioning and searches without any probable cause, suspicion or reason whatsoever, they cuff people who look at them funny, I could go on and on and on for hours on end. My point is, most of the time, there is no victim and no one wanted them to be there. No one needed or wanted their involvement. It's a very rigid problem that's not easily fixed. Cops swear to uphold the law, and the law is broken. Once the law is no longer broken, your naive perception of reality is valid. If the law wasn't broken, there would be such a thing as a "good cop."

Also, how many times have you experienced the cops coming to your much needed aid? Most people have never experienced this, yet they have one or more experiences with cops harassing them.

You're thinking about leftist anarchism, goy.

That made a bit of sense until the end there when you said crime is in the eye of the beholder.

You need to get shook down more or live in a dangerous neighborhood.

Yes I know. Self righteous pricks.

What makes a neighborhood dangerous is the absence of non-broken laws. That's not what I'm talking about here. I'm not talking about letting niggers rape and steal their way through America.

The law should be in the eye of the (plural) beholders, and let me tell you why. A law that contradicts this, and looks ugly to most people in general, is a nuisance and potentially life-ruining to good people, is a law that does not serve the public, as a law should. A law should never exist in order to give the state or anyone else more power and/or money than is strictly required for them to do their duties. What we see is even worse. We see laws (even the tiniest laws you've never heard about) that exist as a result of lobbying, in order to give one industry, or even just one company, a more than unfair advantage in the market, usually through forced participation. One such web of laws is how tax payers pay for prisons for the criminals (good thus far) that are filled half-way with petty drug users (not so good anymore), making the owners of private prisons rich. The law that made a huge chunk of Americans criminals was not the result of lobbyism, but lobbying kept it alive, because a reform would be very bad for the big earners in this industry.

That's broken law. Making neighborhoods safe is not broken policy. Sadly, it seems they can't make neighborhoods safe, as they are using their resources on anything but non-broken laws.

Anyway, I have stuff to do. Good bye, friends.

Alright I agree with that.

Um, yeah. I guess that's all I have to share on that. We agree.