Meta

OFFICIAL META

Voice your complains, opinions, suggestions, et cetera in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/i7A4x
archive.is/vhmpM
8ch.net/log.php?board=b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ban Holla Forums
*haha I got here first faggots**

Congrats!!!

Allahu Ackbar to you too friend

What a ugly nose you have there my friendo, are you jew?

needs more memes

But on a serious note, the captcha system needs to change. If we insist on having it, then there shouldn't be so many steps to the process

It's really cumbersome

Reposting from last thread:
>Dysnomia doxxing his own users and deleting his own thread: archive.is/i7A4x
>Dysnomia deleting posts and permabanning people for trying to discuss it: archive.is/vhmpM
>Logs: 8ch.net/log.php?board=b

Why did you ban/delete any of this when you say you only delete illegal content and spam?
In the last thread you claimed it was because every other posts were "goon meme spam" yet this screenshot (and the archive + logs) specifically shows the post that you added the ban for.

The fuck did you just say about my nose?

I say do away with captcha altogether. Captchas do nothing but inconvenience posters, they no longer prevent spam.

I tend to agree with you, but like I said if they insist on having it then the way it is used needs to change

No you my furry friendo.

Here have one of these

Honestly, the best thing would be to implement capcha per-thread like some boards already do. even if it doesn't completely stop spam (it may stop a lot of it) it still forces people to actually fucking stop and think before pressing the post button. thus promoting better content

Unfortunately it'll never happen because we have too many autists who will sperg out about it

I'm salty about getting banned. How do I get over it?

Tequila and lemon

But I don't want the vols pissed at me. I want to rawdog with my bare IP again because my VPN is so slow.

Pissing off vols is part and parcel with being an upstanding member. The real lesson you learned was to never do it raw.

nigger, after your IP is purged from the system they will probably have forgotten who the fuck you are (they probably already did forget) they aren't even allowed to see what your actual IP is

rawdog you hand user, it's the only way.

Yeah that worked so well on 4chan, right?

Only complaint is that we crusaded pedos, but left the pony Holla Forumsreads alone

What did you get banned for?

Yeah but it was a permaban. Gotta wait 90 days now.

Spam. Not the multiple thread creation kind, though. I was shitting up a thread, not wiping the board.

I was definitely guilty but still. This is mostly just shitposting, but my VPN is slow and keeps cutting out.

Well, 4chan makes you fill out a captcha for every single post, not just on making a thread

but I still see your point

I unironically use freech for all of my shitposting needs. Is that a bannable offence, rulecuck?

No, but I did laugh at you.

"X used to be good" is extremely overused on chans, but holy fuck this Holla Forums used to be a fine board when I got here after the exodus. Now I just feel disappointment whenever I browse through it. To make matters worse it feels like it's bad because people purposefully attempt to make it that and the actual users have either given up on posting/visiting or the minority is just drowned out by all the literal shit getting posted.

I don't really bother posting on Holla Forums anymore but this felt like an excellent opportunity to bitch and not present anything constructive that could be done.

That's what I was trying to show you guys by posting their history. :^)

It's cool if they keep samefagging and assaulting the mods.
Holla Forums's local jew did the same, the only people whining about muh post history muh privacy where the faggots samefagging as usual, same cunts really.

Literally saturday morning cartoon tier villains, it's just sad at this point.

How about clear rules for a start? Instead of random bans have a list of rules that everybody has to follow. And when someone gets banned the reason should be stated too. I am pretty sure that bronies get a lot of free passes. Either that or non of the mods check out their thread.

Not to mention the fact that they like to boast about how they witnessed the fall of 4chan.
sshhhh, don't tell them that 4chan is FUCKING THRIVING

Pretty much.

oops :^)

Just how autistic are they?

This.

This what? What are you talking about.

i would say 10/10

Thank you vols

kek

but you're posting right now

they're this stupid.

Actually it was a VPN location they probably freed up for other users. My bare IP remains B&.

Why are there gamergate threads when there is an entire echo chamber on the same site?

Why are people allowed to post gore on Holla Forums?

Tons of non-video game threads on a video game board.

Yes hello, i am here now.

I WANT KENNEDIFAG TO DIE

your egg show was fantastic

moderator = faggot with power
mode = a selection dicktating interface
tor = some shit the fbi coopeted
ra = some retard who raises the sun in a Volvo

I think you see where this is going

why are you asking about Holla Forums on Holla Forums?