Holla Forums wouldn't fuck this

Holla Forums wouldn't fuck this

are u gey?

Holla Forums just hates on this classy girl because she's feminist

Someone post the emma watson copypasta

fin

That one?

Never read it but give this bunny boy a chance.

Back to reddit normalfag

Just so you guys know, women hate that in sex. Women prefer you going all the way out and all the way in. Just for when you reach your first time, you wont make this mistake.

I think he's talking about the one where she has her picture taken with a kid and ruins Harry Potter for him in the process.

How this cunt's brain works in a nutshell.

Nigga you do both and every woman is different. They call this method the Jack Rabbit and some girls mostly black or native american love it. Others don't azn and hwhite

They like it if you have a big dick. Not that you would know anything about that tbh

Wouldn't it be the other way around since she'd be getting the most out of it? Not even saying you're wrong since I'm only 6 inches.

Please tell us all about the feeling of taking a big dick

As a 12 inch goy I feel bad 4 u

..UHHHH
as a 15 inch, Sorry but you are slightly wrong

20 inch here topkek with my big russian dick that even touched elections

35 inch here
GROW TO ME

wtf the internet lied to me again!

>>>/normies/

lel

Is she fucking that juggalo from Always Sunny?

Not strictly true. Women will generally grind you when on top, almost 'tilt' you inside of them.

That is my favorite position.

Who cares about what they think? We should just take what is ours by right. There is a good reason women get fucked because they don't have dicks.

t. Stannis

I would but I'd probably fuck a tranny who doesn't have perpetual manface as well, so it doesn't really count for much.

Wow ur gay