Leftists BTFO'd by their favorite religious leader

Dalai Lama: President Putin must continue his relentless crusade against Saudi state terrorism; I believe Obama administration and Saudi Arabia are responsible for Middle-East’s bloodshed

archive.is/dvqTb

LEFTISTS BTFO

And now we just need him to call out the Jew. Someone post this on Plebbit so we can witness their tears and self-rationalizations.

Other urls found in this thread:

barenakedislam.com/2013/06/21/myanmar-ignorant-western-media-call-him-the-burmese-bin-laden-but-the-burmese-people-disagree/
tibetoffice.ch/news/hhdl_germany_switzerland_2009/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you want to cause mass suicide?

You don't?

yes you idiot!

Well yeah he is a monk, not a leftist.

Pic-related.

Didn't you get the memo? The left's favorite religious leader is the Pope now.

You have no idea how many leftie pseudo-buddhists that idolize this guy are there

It's not about who he is, but what the leftists think he is. He's the only religious leader they love more than Pope Francis.

Not yet, he might be a darling of the Left, but they still consider him second to the Dalai Lama because of the pesky thing called the Catholic Church.

European Holla Forumsack here.

This guy's a cunt. He said Europe should take refugees. If there's one country on Earth where the people should undestand and sypathise with ethnic demographic replacment, it's the Tibetians.

Reminder that this guy deserves to be crushed under the treads of Chinese tanks.

Are they genuinely blind? Why do the idolize things they know nothing about?

Most Budhists on that edge of the world view muslims as rabid dogs to be put down, and I'm fairly certain they're red pilled and realize how bat shit insane everything is right now.

of course, but we should still use him to mine liberal asshurt. I don't think anyone here likes the gook.

REMINDER:
PUTIN LOVES ISLAM AND BELIEVES IT IS A FOUNDING FAITH OF MOTHER RUSS

I like the the Dhali lama,the guys funny.

Why attain knowledge when you can have an opinion entirely based on your feefees?

Because they think that it's the very pinnacle of being a cuck and the epitome of peace.

For someone who's supposed to be this big, wise guru or sage he has an extremely elementary understanding of geopolitics. There are teenaged shitposters on Holla Forums who know better. I'm not impressed. Even fucking muslim clerics can name the jew and finger the zionists as the cause of all the world's woes.

Pope Francis is only faithfully upholding church teachings.

every day

Exactly. They don't train in martial arts day and night for the cardio.

He is living in a part of the world where the jew can not blend in so they exclusively use proxies.

The catholic catechism says muslims, jews, and atheists all go to heaven.

The bible says Jesus is the only way to heaven.

This is just one tiny example of the mountain of heresies surrounding the papacy, but whatever, don't let facts get in your way for a chance at shitting on Christianity.

CHRISTCUCKS BTFO

A man can dream.

Yeah, but the pope's a heretic.

Checkmate, athiests.

I think it is more of a baby boomer thing. The Buddhism fixation doesn't carry on to the millennial generation. Millennials are more about pop science and things like that (Neil Degrasse Tyson and other reddit celebs). The dalai lama was heavily promoted to the older generations during the cold war, but younger people probably don't know who he even is.

It's not leftists that put Dalai Lama on pedestal. The asspained western liberals that do, because China took over TIbet. And even then not out of genuine love for the Dalai Lama or his religion, but simply because it's a not-liberalized-power dominating a region.

The fact that the concept of Heaven is even a thing in your religion shows how asinine it is. At least Buddhism is mature enough to realize that what we're all seeking for is peace in death.

Even the fucking DALAI LAMA has to openly admit that he hates sandniggers.

That's exactly what I said. The Pope just restates Catholic teaching. It is the church teachings that are cucked, not just Francis.

That isn't Buddhism. You're just a retard.

Might as well call them goyim, kike

*him

You ought to read more.

The House of Saud are basically real life Bond Villains.

You know nothing about heaven. Hint: it's not a place in the clouds where you sit around playing a harp all day like you see in the cartoons or movies. What the Bible actually teaches is that this Earth will be destroyed, and a new, sinless one will take its place where the saved people can live in a degenerate-free paradise. The eternal Reich after the ultimate Holocaust.

I thought you were attacking all of Christendom because of the papacy and the heresies of the catholic church. Never mind.

TBH Dalai Lama ain't leftist by any current year standard.
He's centre at most. But you have to take into account that his rightful clay was stolen from him and he can be butthurt.

Buddhism promotes "love" and "compassion" but also emphasizes common sense. Yes he's mostly uneducated on geopolitics because he doesn't follow all the media that internet has to offer.
But when he has to use common sense and logic he's spot on like in this example. But when he promotes immigrations he's not seeing the whole picture but just the principles of his faith. And in an innocent way, not like the masonic pope.

And IIRC he said opposed the radicalization of Islam some months back and made some good observations.
Guy ain't stupid but he has his limitations as a religious leader what he can or cannot say.
That's why kikes like to mooch off his fame and parade him around. He swallows that so he can get his clay back. But I don't think he's manipulated like the Pope is.

Actual Buddhism is deeply complex but western hippies diluted it into nothing but PEACE AND LOVE MANNNNNNN.
A buhddist would want nothing to do with a pot smoking hippie.

Also guess what, "we were Buddhist and shit"

You LARPagans back at it again? Can't you just go outside and hug your tree instead, silly LARPing faggots.

Dalai Lama is officially added to Holla Forums's list of based leaders.

The lefty tears he is about to cause alone makes him based in my eyes,

Trump should use salt bricks to build his wall

bhuddists have some principle about how its fine to kill if it prevents greater amounts of people to be killed.

You can do a lot with that permission.

Dont forget this chap

If Dalai Lama was European, he would be the anti-thesis of libtards.

He's actually based for fighting the chinese commies

That gesture will be doubly funny when spammed to Britbongs, lel.

Triply funny since they are disarmed

dont know how to feel

What if the (((merchants))) took out the Dalai and then we had a new Jesus?

AYO HOL UP
smokes joint of incense
IS YOU SAYING
prays to Tray Tray
WE WUZ
instinctively looks around for Chinese
SOME FINNA
reincarnates as monkey
BUDDHISTS N SHIEEEEEEEEEEET
reaches niglightenment

Dalai Lama only goes on his peace world tour because he can't get back to his own country to rule over his serfs with an iron fist.

Implying we are atheist.

For a shitpost on a Vietnameese basket weaving forum, this is suprisingly deep

You know you done fucked up when the the bodhisattva of compassion calls you on your shit, and calls for more crusading.

Ignorance is a nutshell.

That is some deep shit, brah.

Hoky karma

the posterboy 4 peece has is almost truly enlightened now

Now If he mentioned Israel,I'd start saying mantras

if that doll were real,I'd buy one

i'm imagining tuvan throat singing version of the remove kebab song

after what Mao Zedong did to his country,
I don't think he's a fan of commies

guy making the pepe sign

What do you mean his "country", tibet is part of china :^)

u know the history troll

And Buddhists can be very tough warriors because of their training. They can shut out any fear or pain.

I'd like sum a dat shit u been smoking,user

Yea and western retards think buddhism is some sort of hippy dippy peace and love religion

Posters like you are why you cant even make a simple joke on this board anymore, there is even a fucking :^) at the end of the sentence.

That's bullshit. Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus.

I'm fucking calling it.

Leftists are going to start saying the same shit we do about the pope, except for this guy.

where

DALAI LAMA NO

The fact is that these pussy ass diluted "beliefs" that are mainstream religions are bullshit all around. Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism even Judaism where the best and most accurate was taken from Egyptians.

The fact is that the "real" and "true" teaching have been lost for many western spiritual "paths". Even when many groups, supposedly like the freemasons are instruments in the destruction of the west, yet others are completely lost like the teachings of druids, alchemy to some extent as well, or diluted where you've got a lot of exoteric teaching, the stuff for the masses, like Christianity and the Kabbalistic teachings, the fact is that you COULD actually piece together some form of understanding using both east and west together.

You could be able to get the meat, so to say, without going east to Tibet, to India, scour China, Malaysia for teachers, for some Dynamo Jack to teach you their "only for the locals" spiritual teaching that would kill you through cancer after you practicing for a few years. Hermeticism, Taoism, Qigong practices, Kabbalah, through meditation and dedication, you could reach a level where the knowledge comes to you step by step.

All it takes is time and effort. Religion is way of life and the thing all humans should follow eventually.

Also, don't be a pansy ass nigger, where in a world that follows laws of nature as well as God; sharing your territory with bloodthirsty savages is like sticking your hand in a fire. Muh love and tolerance only extends to people of similar caliber, trying to to better and capable of learning.

I thought that was a sarcastic
:^) aimed at me not a humorous nudge nudge wink wink :^)

forgot the hair

I'd like sum a dat shit u been smoking,user

Everyone know he is based. He support the kebab removing in Burma.

thank you based buddha man

I'm on dat Franz Bardon shit, mang. A bowl a day keeps your weaknesses at bay.

No one cares about your magical thinking

He just says shit he thinks will be popular.

k

You are speaking to me in my native /k/ language.

Well put
Matthew 7:6

thats a kike talking

Does a ghetto nigger understand engineering? How would a engineer with 20 years of experience feel if he had to teach this stuff to a halfwit who after countless attempts of explanation would just go
Learning and understanding the truth, wisdom and knowledge of this world is hard. After you spent a certain amount of time learning it and crystallizing essence of whatever subject, is it really not understandable that you would only want to teach it to people that "get" at least on some level what this knowledge is and what it describes?
If you come to someone earnestly and honestly looking for the "next step" your not a pig just eating whatever slob comes your way, you've shown yourself to "desire" to know more. This changes the attitude towards whatever teaching you would receive.

Most lefties aren't aware that Dalai Lamas are actually hardcore autocrats, right?

Only thing lefties are truly aware of is the latest POZ. Gotta signal only the freshest stuff.

Yes I fucking do.

So you haven't grown past the Dem-Rep; Conservative-Liberal divide yet? lol. you'll mature sooner or later…. hopefully

Does a bear shit in the woods? Is the Pope Jewish controlled? Is Trump going to make America great again?

If you answered no to any of those listed above, I want you to commit suicide

Of coursh

Dubs for leftist mass suicide.

Your woo does not relate to engineering or any real world experience.

We Buddhist now?

You don't understand what religion attempts to do, you don't understand whether it relates or not.
Sad.

Reincarnate yourself.

If anyone knows where to find this image without text, please post

That's what cunts and fags say when they don't have an argument.

Goddamn I hate their desperate shit. Good thing they are only appealing to children and retarded normcucks.

Your "argument" consists of stating that religion is not necessary as you understand it. I reply that you don't understand religion in the sense as I think you could be able to understand it, therefore your opinion is invalid as if you failed to see what you're dismissing.
Aka, you don't have an argument either, bucko.

Hi Holla Forums

unrelated, but in the 1st pic he would be easy to shoop with a MAGA hat
jus sayan

barenakedislam.com/2013/06/21/myanmar-ignorant-western-media-call-him-the-burmese-bin-laden-but-the-burmese-people-disagree/

WIRATHU DID NOTHING WRONG

CAN'T SLEEP NEXT TO A RABID DOG

BRING SENSE BACK TO BUDDHISM

A mystic who doesn't into logic.

You made an unfounded claim that spiritual practices can kill you with cancer

I don't need an argument for that.

And you said religion is a way of life (meaningless statement) and that all humans should follow it, but never gave a reason why.

I do believe that, but I didn't say that. I said your woo is not like engineering. Anyone can claim knowledge, skill, wisdom, etc. in religion, and there is no standard of proof. A bridge stands or falls because of reality. It can be tested, and the principles understood and passed on. And those people can build a bridge. A good engineer can describe how and why something works, a mystic claims ineffability or a lack of dedication in those who can't repeat his claims.

I'll keep an eye out for the original

On the flip side, engineering and empirical claims are the most egalitarian. The only acceptable truth being that which can be verified by any party and agreed upon without distinction of quality of the subject. It is inherently democratic and egalitarian, unlike art for example.

requesting links on CIA dalai lama connection

I'm a leftist voting for Trump, and I agree with the Dalai Llama.

MAKE BUDDHISM GREAT AGAIN

Do you know where we are?

So what was the point of the Inquisition then?

Do you know how many times the bible has been edited? They will change or ignore things the moment it becomes convenient to do so

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Dunno? Once? I am reading it in Koine

Catechism didn't exist back then.

Sup, Holla Forums?

How many times has it been modified, user?

Silly goy, first exodus think tank Holla Forums where people do research instead of shitposting 24/7 is dead. Getting worse by the day. Everyone hates e-celebs but there are 6 million e-celeb threads.

You aren't wrong, but c'mon, user.

So there is the main problem with these types of subjects and why I claim your opinion is invalid if you haven't tried anything - there are objective methods and ways to try and achieve a "better" use of faculties that human beings posses including something that may be called a soul, but how you use them and apply them to your personal life and what exactly your personal experiences are with these objective methods is entirely subjective. Some people feel more faster, others don't for a multitude of reasons.

A religious way of life is taking every factor into account, even those that are superior in ways to the human body and using them to fulfill the purpose of why you live on this earth in the first place, with the assumption that there is a purpose (which you could also figure out yourself, if you so wanted). It's personal development on steroids, essentially.

And everyone can claim to be something, but if they are incapable of getting the results, effectively they're either full of shit, or using "what they are" in any meaningful capacity. Same for plumbers and doctors.

back to Holla Forums degenerate

Dubs confirm commie mass suicide.

It's sad and a bit pathetic but on the upside we are at least more goal-oriented.

BASED
U
D
D
H
A

Most Pope's have been heretics, the only authentic Popes had no idea the Vatican was a Satanic institution. They later regretted their tenure.

what?

It's like leftists don't even know about perl harbor.

Because anytime anyone tries to make a research thread on Holla Forums it gets shitposted to death nowdays. The Vince Canfield/CIA/Goon threads last week are a perfect example.

What do you claim to believe in? Odin? Take a hike, kike.

Absolutely.
Where the fuck do you think you're posting?

This, but we would be better off removing kebab in Xinjiang
t. chink

HOLY CRAP

Always liked authentic buddhists, very chill people, can't believe he went there.

what a world

That was… *sniff* that was glorious.

I really don't know. I can't picture anything democratic about it, and egalitarian in the sense of anyone can build an airplane, but if that airplane goes below stall speed, it doesn't matter if you are the pope, the plane isn't flying anymore. I am very ignorant in art, but it's funny how people pretty much fall into certain camps, I think based on the type of person they are. Purely anecdotal though.

It's either objective or subjective. I have tried certain things, and have practices I like. What they are don't matter, because they aren't religion. If you aren't going to be remotely specific, I feel no need to.

anyone can say their way of life is religious if they want

And what if someone gets similar results without making a claim of religion? What results are we talking about?

Y'all niggas are dumb. The left's new pet religious figure is Commie Pope. They'll just disown the Dalai Lama the same way they disowned Aung San Suu Kyi for being a-okay with the genocide of the Rohingya.

Reminder that the Rohingya deserve what they're getting. They're Bengalis imported into the area by the Eternal Anglo to work the fields, the Anglo then armed them to fight the Japs during WWII except the the Rohingya decided it'd be a better idea to turn around and massacre the pesky Buddhists who had been living there first, then tried to get Bangladesh to annex them and have been fighting an al-Qaeda backed insurgency against Myanmar ever since.

Again they deserve everything they get and will have coming to them. It'd be like if hundreds of thousands of Mexicans illegal squatted in parts of Texas/Arizona/New Mexico, then started fighting an insurgency against the US government while going out of their way to kill Americans and then cry oppression when Americans fight back the government goes "sucks to be you".

dubs of truth

I used to try to create memetic thinktank threads last one on christmas had one shill spend 77+ posts just shitting up the thread that's when I realised the IQ drain. There was a brief resurgence early this year but it died without much resistance. /bmw/ became a shill site, /32/ died, all of it's fucked it seems but we can at least think tank in some threads.

They have rules about the logic so it's not entirely useless but the white pseudo-white Buddhists distorted the facts to suit their personal motives. They literally think that being Buddhist make them pacifistic. Lmao, how stupid are they?

can we get a second source, first seems kinda shady, and odd the russians aren't picking this up like wildfire, asked a russian friend to look for articles on this, came up empty
and I REALLY want this to be true

We're Nationalists you gommie

The Samurai Doesn't fear the jew.
The Buddhist Master Doesn't fear the jew.

based dalai

The first Vince Canfield thread had one guy with 50+ posts derailing it with spam and another with 98 posts screaming that there was nothing there, it was a tinfoil conspiracy, and that anyone who bothered to look into it was a retard. The second thread the mods made to try and have an actual discussion was almost entirely >(1) meme posting until bump limit.

They are trying to neuter Holla Forums and turn it into a 9gag meme board so that we will be distracted and weak.

FAKE AND GAY

The Dalai Lama is a CIA-Financed psy op to give china a bad rep internationally. "Boo hoo our peaceful und nice tibetans are being oppressed by evil chinese regime"

OP is obviously a fake. Buddhists have tons of reasons to be VERY mad at islam, seeing that they're the second most murdered & persecuted by islam (after christians). But the CIA shill would never openly go against Obongo or the Saudi allies.

That's some zen of the sword right there

So what exactly is leftist about Dalai Lama? He`s anti-communist who hates the peoples republic of China.

No one needs to pay anyone. China is fucking retarded, and has been since they let Jews force opium down their throat, and turn their country into a Jew controlled Marxist shit hole.

He's not white.

Thank you, 50 cents has been added to your account.

well we can hope

peace and love, to be fair, are antithetical to islam

Mr. Lama, no!!

Jews ruin everything.

Nah, I think this is a great cover for east asians, they can stay based and the west doesnt get it because of their romantisized delusions about buddhism.

You say that as if it were a bad thing.

Bump for rabid dogs-induced insomnia.

Dali Llamas, and all Buddhists, hate Islam. Dali Llamas knows Obama's Llamas are Islamas.

Not really, I'd rather take the satisfaction of killing the redditors for them. Like a friendly gesture, let me get that for you.

so why no trace of it on plebbit?

You are the guys that are always LARPing with your "muh crusade" bullshit while you sit on your ass and tell people what "real" christians are and what not. Go back to praising your kike on a stick.

It's called philosophy
but I guess someone who post stefan mollyjew wouldn't really come to that conclusion
inbe4 you post that shitty webm about him making a jew squirm, he makes a false comparison to israels wall with america's future wall in that vid so go fuck yourself

Does philosophy deal with spirituality much? Honest question.

The Dalai Lama is right.

That doesn't mean we can forget that Jewtin is as big of a threat to west as USA or Israel.

Hang yourself faggot

How come i cannot find any news article at all regarding this subject other than what you posted.

I don't believe this actually happened, and that this is fake

Stefan is a cult leader.

Not sure if Holla Forums is into him or not, but the dude is Scientology level cultist. Stay away

I don't get it, I'm retarded
Can someone explain?

If you're in a gun fight, you're going to die if you don't aim down (find) your sight so you can accurately gun down your nigger assailant.
I hope English isn't your first language.

When the dalai lama made a state visit to Italy he was hosted by the prime minister. At the first dinner event, a spaghetti with tomato sauce was served by one of the finest chefs in Rome. However, the waitres accidentally spilled the sauce. The Dalai lama looked at him and said

"don't worry about it, it's in the pasta"

Bump

Buddhism BTFO on a number of issues, like abortion: the taking of life, especially human life, is the gravest sin in Buddhism, so Buddhism has always been staunchly anti-abortion (unlike Christianity, which really didn't develop any formal rejections of abortion until the early modern period, it was big grey area for most of Christian history). And on women, Buddha himself said women were disinclined towards Buddhahood due to their female nature and at first didn't want to allow women to take the monastic vows, though eventually relented on allowing women to take the monastic vows.

Also, the so-called antiwar left won't even acknowledge the fact they don't say anything about Obama's warmongering, they'll just call you one of their stock-insults and go back to their silence.

There have been a number of Tibetan monks who have sided with us on this issue, the'yre just common regular monks though that the media doesn't give a shit about.

He's been living a pretty sheltered and controlled life since he was a young boy and was chosen as the reincarnation of the previous Dalai Lama. Do you think someone like that has the freedom of thought to get anywhere close to having a real understanding of how politics or the world works?

The Bible is just a book that was compiled by a series of politically-motivated and wordly councils made up of flawed human individuals, not delivered from on high in the beak of the Holy Spirit dove. Put your faith in God not books or churches, dumbshit.

It's "kike on a pike".

Good post though.

Buddhism has multiple heavens, multiple hells, multiple purgatories, various gods and saints and semi-divine figures. You know jackshit about Buddhism.

Probably he knows more than everybody here. A Lama is an actual god emperor.

Reference: tibetoffice.ch/news/hhdl_germany_switzerland_2009/

Yeah, after Alexander invaded, there were a ton of Greco-something kingdoms between India and Persia and Buddhism flourished and spread through Central Asia into East Asia via these kingdoms, then Islam came and fucked everything to shit and now they're backwards shitskinned filled tribal garbage heaps.

What kind of crazy thread IS this? There's no evidence the Dalai Lama was even IN Russia this year.

No, probably not, he's lived a very controlled life from boyhood and has handlers who control what information he gets. Being separate from the commons doesn't actually give you some deeper insight, it actually makes you utterly out of touch with what is actually going on out in reality.

Some schools of Buddhism, particularly Chan/Zen, has the philosophy of "If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill the Buddha," and that killing is just a matter of appearances, the sin isn't the killing, it's killing in anger or passion or some other emotional or conditional state. Buddhism is pretty hard to talk about in general because there are like 100,000 different sects and philosophical schools within it holding wildly varying views.

Dude, I love Hermes, too, but you sound all gay and shit, please don't defend us in the future, you're doing more harm than good.

You can cast pearls before swine all day and all night, they'll ignore them to swallow the slop fed to them by the hook-nosed farmer.

If anything that's a reason to reject engineering and all its false promises.

This is strangely what infuriates Adam Curtis to his bones. His documentaries are less of the type of the one interview user keeps pushing.

Curtis has a manifold of ways to think about stuff and his work can be given to pedagogues, environmentalists and bureaucrats, i.e. lefties with no problem.

I did not encounter anyone thinking the same after watching one of his works.

NOBODY CHECKED THESE FUCKING HITLER QUADS

Well, hey, even a broken clock is right sometimes, and I guess the CIA can do something that's not terrible, since the ChiComs are awful and deserve a villainous reputation.

I want this to be true but I searched both AFP and the supposed speech and nothing came up.

Pretty sure this is 100% fake news.

Damn, I didn't even notice.

So? Does it really matter? How much news that gets put out is fake? I'd wager most of it. So long as we can use it for our benefit, who cares? We're in a post-reality world now.

Nobody gives a fuck, shitposter

Hello PRC

they will just rage and fap to cuckold porn and that's it

that's changes of the 60s, where tons of KGBs infiltrated Church.

And USA ;') to plant Cultural Marxism.

fucking BASED.

LEFTISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

what's sad is it shouldn't have to be based, it's just common sense

Hitler quads confirm mass plebbit suicide.

Shit will be so cash.

This fucking guy!