Cruz hitman murders journalist

CRUZ FAMILY MURDERS THE JOURNALIST THAT REPORTED ON RAFAEL'S FATHER'S CONNECTIONS TO LEE HARVEY OSWALD

They're afraid and covering their tracks. The facts will come out when Trump gets in the office, though.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/5891751.html
8ch.net/pol/catalog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just a regular suicide in the building stairway, nothing to see here goy!

They think we'll buy literally anything.

COME ON

figures boogerman would do something dirty like this

EXPOSE THE HELL OUT OF THIS
NOW ITS THE PERFECT TIME SINCE RATO WAS THREATENING TO RESTART HIS CAMPAIGN

Definitely done by the shadow government. They don't want people to look into the fact they killed JFK for opposing the elements of the CIA which were pawns of a "high cabal" of (((industrialists and bankers))). The JFK assassination was their sloppiest work in history and they know it. If it were to become mainstream the game would be up.

WHY DO THEY KILL THE PEOPLE THAT EXPOSE THEM? IT ONLY VALIDATES WHAT THEY SAID!

Honestly, how fucking stupid do these kikes think we are?

and watch this story be forgotten in a week

Because it won't got on the big news and even it gets mentioned here or there it will get forgotten the next minute.

IT'S HABBENING

Forgotten by most, but not by us. At least I hope you guys don't forget, because I won't.

Surprised they didn't use a heart attack gun, maybe it would be too suspicious if he didn't have any heart issues.

And American liberals cry about journalists getting whacked in Russia.

Holy shit.

WEW

ebim x-D

no
it's the (((liberal media))) who try to show how "dirty" other people are, to try to obfuscate their own corruption
no liberal gives a fuck about what happens elsewhere

(((p u r e c o i n c i d e n c e g o y)))

I'm not saying the 'suicide note' looked like this…

Old news TBH. It was after the Ohio win.

don't forget about that lawyer that was gathering evidence of voter fraud in indiana (iirc) and 'committed suicide in a dimly lit stairwell'

archive and download everything

Yeah, but I don't remember the thread on it mentioning that he was also associated with revealing Cruz's fathers ties to Oswald. Maybe I just missed that.

I just found it odd that a guy would be killed for outing Rubio. It's not like he's a big political figure or has a huge amount of power, or has a chance of becoming that. It makes much more sense that he was killed now that he's tied to this.

Fuck off cruzcuck

The Clintons have a long list of dead people connected to them.

Is it possible Is it possible Hillary had a hand in this "suicide"? She seems to have quite a bit of experience in this sort of thing, and she has her own reasons why she would want to off this guy. He did contribute to Trump becoming the nominee, thereby making her victory more difficult. And who knows, maybe this thing with Rato's dad is just the tip of some iceberg that threatens Clinton herself. Investigation into that would open windows to things that would dismantle the Clinton Cartel and many other important people.

That's all just speculation, but it crossed my mind…

It's already being ignored in the mainstream. Google it. All the links are to infowars and independent sources and blogs. MSM hasn't even touched it, and it was days ago.

Can't say I care about a journalist being killed. Journalists are all scum.

fuck off killary

It sends a pretty nice message to others who might also have dirt on them.

SEND TO TRUMP, ROGER STONE, HANNITY, AND THE TRUMP KIDS - NOW — MY ACCOUNTS WERE BANISH ON FACEKIKE AND TWITKIKE!

Always there to kick us when down, eh Commies?

I'm serious — anyone with a facebook or twitter send this to TRUMP — he need to be feel the reality of this – send it to Newt — make sure they know — send it to Alex Jones — make it know — bleed this

STICKY REQUEST? HOW DO?

No.

He's dead and you've lost.

Are you a Leftist or what are you?

The war hasn't even started yet.

answer me!

The media played it off but the question still remains what the fuck was rafael doing with lee harvey oswald? Obviously CIA but this means that Rato has been hand selected since birth to be a cia controlled ruler

WEBM

Can't wait for Trump to expose these scumbags beyond reasonable doubt. They'll be one of the first to know what Trump means by "Worse than water boarding!"

It's about same age, cancer. Don't masturbate over everything even remotely related to the race. You may damage your brain.

ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS LOOKING UP THIS GUY'S NAME?

Unless there's something else you're looking at, you need to check the video again. It was posted today (May 16)
I guess you're right. It is after Ohio.

DOES TRUMP EVEN KNOW?

think about it. this happened two weeks ago and you're just now hearing about it. I only knew bc I happened to pop by infowars one day a couple weeks ago.

tbh, tho, he was probably in more shit than just exposing Rubio, etc. It looks like he got too high up for someone to not "play ball" – when that happens, the retribution comes down pretty fast and unexpectedly, mob-hit style

HOW CAN ANYONE DENY THAT TED CRUZ IS THE ZODIAC KILLER?

MURDER IS IN HIS BLOOD.

Bump. This shit needs to be a sticky

if you really feel like it must, report the op and mention sticky in the reason
if you piss the mods off by abusing it for bullshit or spam like a sperg you'll get a b&

If by the facts will get out you mean that Trump will say and do nothing bad the vice president Lyin' Ted, ok then.

We all know that Lyin' Ted isn't the Zodiac killer. He wasn't born yet.
Imagine, when this meme was breaking out, that some investigator came out with the idea but he says "Rafael Cruz was the Zodiac killer." Some numskull looks up the name and finds Rafael Edward Cruz, since his dad wasn't in the spotlight yet. He thinks it's a joke, and spreads it.
What if Cuban Cruz was the Zodiac Killer, and was picked up by the CIA cause they needed a crazy Cuban they could disappear after he helped with a certain event.
He did so well that they sent him to Canada to work for the oil business and MKUltra'd his son into believing he was a rat

You should get an axe and a raincoat for that occasion, since those are some nice digits.

How difficult is it, really, to hire some guns?

It's just another odd suicide. Just like those fellows who shot themselves in the back of the head with their hands tied behind their backs.

Maybe they tied themselves after suicide?

It happens…I locked myself In a bag once.

Obviously he fell down the stairway and landed on a bullet. There was even a (((witness))) that said he was depressed. Nothing to see here!

Yes, I imagine locking himself in a bag that way could lead to a tragic accident. We need to increase bag safety awareness so an unfortunate accident like this never happens again!

This.

You're overestimating the genpop. They do this to send people like us a message. They're just too dumb to realize we have nothing lose.

hopefully the autopsy report will get released and this wont just get memory-holed

Not independent journalist bloggers.

we'll take that as a plea of Guilty,

Motion to have the Cruz's dealt with.

Gary Welsh

bump

Only the really important people have assassins equipped with the cool sci-fi toys. In the grand scheme, Cruz is just a bush-league rat with delusions of grandeur.

buuuuump

booby bump

WE NEED TO GET THIS TO TRUMP ASAP

trumps ran by kikes you child

How's it going Herschel?

it's scary what you can do with enough money now.

Lyin' Ted is still in the game?

Perhaps its time he gets arrested. Along with Hillary?

#HillaryForPrison2016

Gary Welsh was involved in the Oswald stuff?

I thought it was just the voter fraud stuff.

It's pretty well known that if you try to blow the whistle at a major bank you're gonna get taken out
it's part of why even the whites act like complete kikes - they're closely kept in line by their masters

It was in grocery stores that carry the National Enquirer or one of those tabloids. They actually have some good buried stories between all the celebrity gossip. Maybe the MSM ignored it, I dunno, I don't watch/read it. But many, many people have seen that Ted Cruz' father is linked to the JFK assassination; and besides that, I have to meet anyone that believes the official JFK story. At least anyone with whom it comes up. But I dunno. I live in a multiracial American shithole and most seem to only care about muh billz, muh baybeez, and muh dik; and how to get more swag.

I'm continually disappointed with how many people can't devote a minute a day to the world outside their bubble, and who insist that how they feel about things is more important than the truth.

Trump is a Jew Yorker. He knows the jew, he has dealt with their bullshit every day of his life and knows their ways. I can't at all doubt he knows what happened on 9/11. Like everything else, he can't just come and name the kikes.

also, that woman that told us that obama's 'wife' is a tranny, "we All know.."

they took valuable people away from the earth

Wasn't there like some trap that got murdered for saying "michelle obama is a transgender" ?

Joan Rivers? I forget her name. She supposedly died from "routine" throat sugery. Regarding that, I dunno that an actress naming Michael, Barack Hussein's wife, as a tranny is anything immense. Unless they're just that butthurt and have that much more resources to not care. After all, they're niggers with billions of dollars of resources and manpower obliged to them. I'm also not surprised if kikes are getting that much more desperate and eager recently. Things feel worse and accelerated all the time.

But whatever, I guess. I'm depressed as fuck tonight. Drinking. Hopeless. Disappointed that with Murrika's guns and free speech we have no RWDS wannabes like Europe. Shit's bad here. Excepting rape-enriched nations like south Italy and Spain, Western Europe is about 95% white, and they're lighting up rapefugee centres. I dunno. I'm not fucking D&C like some Elliots will say. Just set out and not happy or hopeful. bawwblog

He was the Establishment Approved Outsider. We know and understood Trump was winning because of anti-establishment sentiment. Everyone asked how can DC not get it, how do they not understand our anger with the establishment politicians?

They know how much we hate them, they gave establishment choices to match the range of sentiment as a hedge, no matter what they win. They knew they didn't control Trump but didn't care, they don't control Gary Johnson either and they aren't bothered by that for the same reasons.

They underestimated Trump, not public sentiment.

Yeah like when one was talking to Trump about Putin calling him a genius.

BUT JOURNALISTS DIE!

Fucking traitors.

You could have posted this in the first thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/5891751.html

instead of making a new one.

Reminder that there's something called the catalog:

8ch.net/pol/catalog.html

and that you should all use it from time to time.

don't let the rat get away with it