BBC is 'too Christian' and 'could broadcast Muslim prayers' to reflect growing multi-culturalism

The BBC’s religious output is too Christian, an internal review by the Corporation has concluded, opening the way for more programmes on other faiths.

A report by Aaqil Ahmed, the BBC’s head of religion and ethics, has suggested Muslim, Hindu and Sikh faiths should get more airtime.

One Muslim leader suggested the review could lead to Friday prayers from a mosque being broadcast in the same way that Christian church services currently feature in the BBC’s schedules.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/15/bbc-is-too-christian-and-could-broadcast-muslim-prayers-to-refle/

archive.is/G5k4b

Other urls found in this thread:

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How lovely.

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF REDNECK

No one is trying to take you over, stupid racists. It's 2016, and you actually have these views? Wow.

t. Cuck

Source for that quote pls

London can burn for all I care, its pretty much a black hole of degeneracy and foreign invasion. England would be better off if that place were purged or at least knocked down a few pegs, and the election of that paki for a mayor just solidifies my view that its a damn hellhole.

True but the other choice was a wealthy jew.

I hate this cunt

Sweeney Todd agrees.

It started off enraging, but now it's an entertaining dark comedy

I salute Britain's new show runners, the retool has kept them from jumping the shark

It's obviously a false quote.

It's made 100x more hilarious by the fact that, while he may never literally say it, the policies he will enact as a "moderate" mudslime front will practically hasten the described scenario.

I thought so. Just wanted to make sure because you never know if he've actually said something like that in the past and the media is just ignoring it/covering it up.

It's depressing that this actually sounds like a realistic scenario

The caliphate of Londonistan is nearing it's completion, soon there will be sirens on each street surveillance cameras so you know when it's time for mandatory prayer to Allah. Don't forget to face Mecca when praying!

I have another suggestion.

Stop forcing people to pay for the BBC

In America "multi-culturalism" and "diversity" mean "EMBRACE NIGGER CULTURE, GOYIM"
In Britain "multi-culturalism" and "diversity" mean "EMBRACE SANDNIGGER CULTURE, GOYIM"

How tolerant! A-at least those damn Germans didn't take over, right?

I'm gonna stop watching the BBC.

Oh, wait…

And where do you think they all will go eh?

The gaschambers.

Oh, carry on then.

Can I just ask how many majority Muslim countries put on pray services for the Christain minority?

But the kike couldn't hide behind "muh brown skin" to deflect criticism. King Obongo has based eight years of misrule on that ploy.

I thought he blamed it on a deadlocked political system after the Republicans took the House or Representatives.

About bloody time!
A travesty I tell you that it has taken so long.
I for one hope we as oppressive whites get our comeuppance and soon.
Oh how I long for the day I can gloriously look down on the vicious raping of my white females; and I myself be tortured and raped for my cultures sins.

t. Numale

Does this mean we're gonna have Dr. Who Ramadan specials instead of Christmas specials now?

I can't watch Doctor Who anymore because its gotten SJW as fuck.

1: Let every mudslime that want to go to London
2: Evacuate the white people
3: Nuke

Blame Moffat, the series went down hill as soon as he became lead writer. He can't carry a cohesive narrative arch like Russell T Davis could.

What's the true amount of Muzzies in the UK?

As per wikipedia it's 4.5% but anyone with half a brain can see that's bullshit.

We'll get an accurate picture when the next census is taken.

Next time we hear about it it'll be 90% and it'll be a caliphate.

You ain't kidding. Muslims in the UK seem to be taking over at breakneck speed.

WHite people…in London. Good Joke, mate.

The only good indicator is % of muslim births. Demographics as a whole are irrelevant because of old ass baby boomers inflating white statistics. In America, white births are already a minority.

That Islam is worst the Christ-insanity

There was that study that was pinned. Another 25 years Europe will see the demographic reversal in a big way.

Which study was that?

Make it a citystate with some hills around it for future expansion, build a wall around it and pour in all the other unwanted immigrants from great britain shortly before gifting it independence and enacting border control.

If british newsingapor-londonistan fails in staying a prosperous city, add a moat to the wall while trying to convince them its made for protecting them from the white nativist nazis outside.

Thats because a cohesive narrative is a social construct created by white cis people to enslave the masses. You need to stop being such a hateful regressive, its 2016 and not 1950!

can I get a source on him saying this?

This.

It's obviously a fake quote, mate.

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf

Keep larping brits, pretending like you haven't lost the capital of your former empire, and its only a matter of time before they begin to expand out into the countryside.

It would be tragic if the Brits didn't bring this on themselves.

Am not a brit but the capital is lost indeed.
Brits say that the welsh are still quiet immigrant free due to being xenophobes (good for them).
If they manage to break away from great britain, enact border control and get some other country to defend them military wise they might survive the century.

Its doubtful though.

Good. The faster the British cancer is removed from this world, the sooner the rest of the world doesn't need to deal with their upper class smuggery.

London has been under enemy control for centuries. London is a Jewish city and the British empire was a Jewish empire.

You sound like a buttmad American or some kind of prole, because most of the world has a healthy traditional smug upper class.

REMOVE KEBAB. IMMEDIATELY.

Too Christian? My fucking ass. Any Christian who doesn't get in line to praise diversity and fags is roasted by three separate comedy panels, named and shamed. Combine that with the massively disproportionate amount of fags and dykes in the media, which is itself an offense to Christians and hell, even mudslimes. Then how no modern character is a Christian, unless they are there to get mocked for their "hateful and outdated" beliefs or absolutely ruined so someone can smugly say "where is your God now?".

The most Christians get is a tucked away broadcast that even most of them miss.

There's nothing healthy about those who consort with jews and do their bidding. Jews have had ties to the aristocracy for over a thousand years in england.

Despite the fact that Songs of Praise is some of the most watered down, PC shit to show on British TV.

Then neutron bomb the fucking lot of them.

Says something when even that's considered to Christain.

I havent detected an ounce of Christianity in the BBC in a long time. Muzzies imagining things again

Isn't radio 4's "thought for the day" open to all faiths already anyway?

MUH BRO TIER SIKHS

Sadiq isn't a sikh, mate. He's a paki muslim

Although both need to GTFO of white countries

Inshallah. Truly this is a huge advancement in British values. I join my other British brothers and sisters in praising Allah, and asking that soon all will submit to the true religion of peace!

Someone is unable to fucking read

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Go to the cesspit of /britpol/ and one will find the britcuck. Even on Holla Forums, the most racist place on the internet with the most racist redpilled british and they still worship churchill, talk about based sikhs, post about traps, and use nigger speak like "smh tbh".

The country is finished.

Man this guy is really getting to work isn't he.

/britpol/ always talks shit about the potatoniggers despite how they're significantly less cucked than the UK.

Only on Holla Forums

Would you have let Berlin burn? How about Paris? D.C.?

No, fuck that and fuck you. We'll oust these rats and these greasy roaches and we'll take our cities back

Dr Who was pozzed long before that friendos. you are just seeing it through the rose tinted specs of childhood.

Fact is even 70's and 80's who was full of multicult shit and leftist subversion, with many episodes written (((Ben Aaronovitch)))

For example Ace was a fucking commie anarchist muh stronk wymyn - a protype of the shitty 'grrl power' trope that became the staple we know and loathe.

One episode was openly pro communism with commie soldiers saving the doctor and ace falling in love with one after he gives her a hammer and sickle badge.

Another episode involved timetraveling knights and had a white sir lancelot fall in love with a very manly looking sheboon lesbian army sergeant.

It ramped up with that faggot russel t davies and seems to have reached peak degeneracy under moffat but its been shit for a long long time tbh lads.

I'm a burger.

I would absolutely let D.C. burn today. If the whole city went up in flames and killed every single person who lives and works there, I would be laugh myself sick.

If you're still so cucked that you aren't willing to erase one city to save your entire people, then you don't deserve to sit at the round table of war planning. We cannot settle this peacefully. Even if we democratically outnumber them, and in most places we don't, it will still come to violence when we try to remove them. It will come to violence no matter what. And when it does, we're going to end up killing shitloads of people and leveling a whole lot of blocks and buildings.

London is going to end up bombed flat, one way or another. You'd best get used to it.

Bong here. I would be happy to see vaste swathes of london leveled to dust via artillery bombardment or airstrike if it meant the end of those infesting it.

Moffat is a talent-less hack as a writer. How he got the recognition he has I'll never know, I imagine he is probably one of (((the tribe))).

Doctor Who has become under Moffat nothing more than an hour show with odious leftism being thrown at you without the benefit of an entertaining storyline rendering the series an unwatchable over hyped mess. The conclusions to stories usually don’t make any sense or are meaningless.

There is 0% character development in the series. The women characters (especially the first of the Moffat companions Emily Pond) are insufferable Mary sues that never have to face the consequences of their actions or learn anything. The Doctor went from being in the beginning of the 2005 series fairly intelligent, competent and seemingly in control to a beta- fagot then to an autistic pussy that can’t interact with other people. He hates being touched and can't do anything for himself. He leans heavily on his companion to Mother him and keep him in line for example Clara made the Doctor some Flash cards to help him with human interaction?! Oh but the Doctor "speaks baby" …. Thanks Moffat.

At lest the previous writer(s) made many episodes interesting namely the Dalek stuff, The Master, and the return of the Timelords. I mean they had the doctor pointing a gun after being very vocally against guns, due to the gravity of the situation ( Timelords coming back would be bad). It had drama, meaningful internal conflict, and character growth granted he never shot anyone still there was some development something Moffat knows nothing about.

Damn it I need to find good scifi (shows/movies/books) that is not riddled with odious bolshevik propaganda.

Don't you talk shit about Pond faggot.

She was legitimately the best companion in the series. The idea that she didn't face consequences is femdyke bullshit because she basically inspired jealousy in the typical tumblr landwhale that lead to horrible shit like shipping Rory and the Doctor

soon blasphemy will not be allowed on the BBC

do they broadcast masses too?

This is what happens when you allow the state to endorse religion instead of remaining completely secular, Christians your time is pretty much over now mohammad is taking over thanks a fucking lot.

cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
you are all pussies

BBC YES

Me too, but it's nothing to do with him. It's the BBC internal cuckoldry at work.

A wealthy inheritance-baby Jew. Someone who gout a rather large loan of a few million dollars and did absolutely fuck all with it.

Checked.

If dubs we loot the museums and burn London to the ground.

Jews are trying to manipulate Christians and Muslims against each other.

Well it fucking worked.

London's been controlled by Rothschild Jews for a hundred years. Why give a shit about a Muslim mayor, it deserved to be burned to the ground anyway.

over a hundred years*

Tel Aviv

It's almost like the kikes are setting this paki up as a martyr when he does get shanked to further degrade the power whites hold over the nation.

He might even be shot and the weapon will be found to be connected some UKIP higher up

I remember the shipwreck that was the Sherlock Christmas special.

The bbc is literally the most cucked news channel in the world. It is so leftist most of its viewers dont believe a word.

hopefully to their painful deaths

Don't forget Sherlock Holmes and it's current obsession with dead white supremacists, Victorian suffragettes threatening Victorian men over their right to vote and the possibility of Sherlock himself being a homosexual. Embarrassing.

Scrap that, user posted the full thing here

God I forgot just what a clusterfuck that episode was, it didn't help that I'd only recently read the books too. Why the fuck is Sherlock an insufferable prick in the show? It's not humorous, it detracts from his character.

Pakis and whatnot dont even watch bbc - they all have satellite dishes so they can get tv from their shitholes, soap operas in urdu or whatever the fuck barbarous tongue they speak. They always ahave a fuckton of satellite dishes on thier dwellings. So essentially BBCuck would be wasting public money pandering and making religious programming for a demographic that wont even watch it. Only middle class idiot boomers and leftycuck scum watch the BBC.
This is just more pushing multicult and virtue signalling from the lugenpresse BBCuck.

I have to avoid BBC, it raises my blood pressure and I end up raging. If my missus watches one of her dumb soap operas like eastenders or whatever, I have to leave the room. The rage gets too much.

He could also suck these nuts to promote growing homosexual acceptance tbqh fam.

Amerilard here. I don't know if you brits know this but DC is primarily populated by a criminal underclass split into two major factions. One is the niggers and the other is the poltical machine. I say burn it all after removing the treasures from the smithsonian to safekeeping. God knows someone will send that all over to our greatest allies one day like the gold in fort knox if we don't.

God what the fuck is wrong with you user? I mean she spends most of her first season trying and failing to cuck her fiancee and you look at that and think waifu?

Funny thing is, all these fucking invader scum just come to leech from big citites, but they can't really profit from smaller ones where you actually have to work to earn something.

You might as well convert to Islam, your country if finished

Fat here as well, my thoughts exactly. I don't know where else the smithsonians stores it's stuff that's not on display, but I hope it is not in DC. There's a few things like art museums (not modern art) that I would try to save, but I can't think of a better place for a nuke to go off.

All the place has for a normal person is some highly propagandized statues and memorials. There is no culture or history there. No locals left. And the niggers nearby make the place look much worse then the Wire, and slightly better then Africa.

Guys will ignore that, because she's cute and he's weak.

Topkek

It is probably about 0% Christian. OP quote is from a durka, though, to them "Christian" just means "white".

Moffat's first Doctor Who story, a parody mind you, saw the Doctor turn into a woman. His second had the Ninth Doctor congratulate a single mother on her plan to steal food during the Blitz as "Marxism in action."

This was in Russell Fag Davies' first series of Doctor Who.