Daily Reminder sam hyde is not funny

Daily Reminder sam hyde is not funny

He never said he was joking, was he?

could you please point out on this doll where did sammy hurt you?

Still funnier and smarter than Tim.

Sage for garbage reddipol thread that we have all seen a million times already. I wouldn't be surprised if OP WAS Sam Hyde, in fact I'm almost certain he is, his handful of followers are too busy masturbating to Hitler speeches to shill this hard for him. It's over….Deal with it.

better taste in women too, right guys LOL >>600563

This is not real communism

daily reminder that this elf is mai waifu

There's a board for anime you know.

animer is for the gays though.

Then go to the board for gays instead of coming here with anime.

But these are funny.

mendella effect?

pretty sure this loser only got 5 episodes

Holla Forums is for anime

You didn't remind us yesterday.

Sam Hyde is a kike shill

Trump won.

He is funny in the same sense that Snoop Dogg is funny, I rather watch the videos about him doing random stuff than the sketches -

>mfw sam hyde gets a tv show but goons don't, donald trump becomes president and goons don't, goons get REKT in EVE and our nazi factions don't

What world do you live in?

yess brother, give me the tears

You have to be kosher in order to become the president in the USA.

nobody cares. this is a salt board, and is clearly wishing to dish it out. don't try and be a mediator you fucking queer. Holla Forums is the thunderdome and if you can't handle it, sudocuck thinks Holla Forums is great.

denial of what

That everything is pozzed and kosher and nothing really matters, not even world peace

I'm actually a relatively regular conservative and I'm not sure why you think "pozzed", "kosher", and "world peace" are killwords. Maybe you're a small-minded black-and-white millenial.

are you implying guy makes book "how to bomb united states government" is not joking?

Yes.
Trump won.

What an immature little fuckhead, you know damn well what he means or have you living under a fucking rock? Chump lost the popular vote and that's a FACT!

Mass democracy is about the will of the people, Ronald Chump was NOT elected by the people, he was elected by private interests and you know it.

Congratulations poledditors you really stuck it to those "cucks" and "da joooooz", I hope it was worth it.
It won't be.

I laughed at his reuters thing but besides that he isn't very funny I admit…

The United States is a constitutional republic, not a democracy fam

Figures the mentally ill faggot rambling about 'goons' all the time is some retard who actually plays MMOs.

Only if you consider the inhabitants of major cities to be people.
They're not.

Not for long Chumpcuck.

Forgot to sage.

Fuck off.

I'm sorry that you are so uninformed on the subjects you loudly shitpost about.

Mass democracy is about the will of the jews.

Only whites are people

Daily reminder Trump won

who

there are 6 episodes on youtube right now you fucking retard

A insane nazi who went on a murder spree

He has decent straight teeth for a man in his thirties

fucking degerency

Sam Hyde/Tim threads are so last year.

RIP