Should I transition?

Should I transition?

I'm an autogynephile which means I want to look androgynous or feminine, am however not attracted to males.
Although it always felt nice when another male asserted his dominance over me sexually or otherwise.

Should I or should I not?

Transition into what? You're already a faggot.

Charles be a doll and bump this thread for me
Kill yourself my friendo

You're either a man or a woman. Deal with it.

You're just another fucked up kid, victim of the lgbt/sjw agenda. Autogynephile my ass. You are simply self obsessed and can't leave your dick alone long enough to take stock of the situation.
Whether you kill yourself before or after the transition makes no difference to anybody but yourself, so why wait?
If you stream it, your life will have served a purpose beyond that of making your mom cry and your dad leave home.

you can transition into anything you want, you just can't do it in this dimension. Ascend now!

Did your daddy torture you when you were little, like mine did?

Please do, and then post pics.

Post pics

boy, would i fuck that little kitty

Fag here.
Of what?

It's an optical illusion, 1/10mm thick.
here's a real one

You should kill yourself

you're a what that want to be what?

I've been thinking of having a F to M surgery. I'm already male, but I think it would be funny to have a second penis installed.
I'd get a chick to come to my place, then I'd show her my new dick. It would be all misshapen and unsightly. Then when she's starting to freak out I'd be all like, "Just kidding, here's my real cock."

why be biphallic when quadriphallic is a thing?

Bro, post pics and we can give you a more informed answer. Some people aren't fit to transition.

just do what ever you want tbh, just i dunno dont expect to become automagically become attractive from hormones, expect to possibly feel like shit 24/7 and be constantly disappointed. Realize the implications fully. Look at the emotional wrecks of other trans people still transitioning, and if you still wanna do it do it. No one can tell you whether or not its the right thing to do. Honestly i would avoid talking about it at all online.

Be a ditto.
Surgery is permanent and will not cure your Gender Identity Disorder. You can go through life changing into whatever you want if you don't get it.
You sound like a confused cuteboi to me..

This thread

You need medical care, not a surgeon.

noice. Dad's Army is it?

"It Aint Half Hot, Mum"

the fuck r u on about?

surgery is not about curing the disorder. Its about making yourself more identifiable with for u.

Most trannies die by suicide.

Don't confuse your brain with hormones other drugs.

You're a man and that's perfectly acceptable.