How do you even find bitches on sites like omegle/chatroulette let alone get their tits out?

How do you even find bitches on sites like omegle/chatroulette let alone get their tits out?
Do you have any methods/tips

Anyway,omegle wins thread. I have none so Ill post snapchat nudes

Other urls found in this thread:

sandrabest.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be a chad

Does omegle even work anymore. I just get never ending connecting loading.

tan it and learn to read girls (most make this easy) so as not to waste your time on the fridgid ones. just like a predatory animal - you have to choose your target from the heard wisely.

i'm speaking to six girls at the moment who i met through omegle.

OP should look into NLP. I am currently talking online to 15 different girls, 12 of whom have their tits out, 8 of whom are completely naked.

moar?

1) Be good looking
2) Don't be ugly
3) Be attractive

Follow these simple steps and you will have chicks sending you titties.

Ignore .

On Omegle I usually start off with 'Hey i'm a dude if you're looking for chicks it aint here' and that instantly makes the females be all like
'Omg i'm a girl he must know i'm a girl and have girl things'. Then you just talk but when you can dab a small flirt in there then get their kik then got hot and spicy.

She's 18 and from the UK, she may look like a child but she isn't

I can only tell you what works for me.

-Add tags for specific fetishes, the more obscure the better. You can add stuff like "hentai" too, but in my experience that has more guys. This gives you an in right off the bat, you both know you share an interest in whatever the sex act is, and it gives you an excuse to start talking about it soon into the conversation.
-First though, just open by asking the person's gender. Don't just say "Asl?" as that annoys some, just ask if they're male or female worded however you like. They say male, hit esc three times and try again. They say female, ask how old they are and where they're from.
-At this point -after volunteering your corresponding information- just ask her directly about the fetish.
-As the conversation starts to get heated, ask if she has kik, skype, an e-mail, whatever service you prefer -those are just the ones I use.
-If she only offers to show you pics on some site like imgur, 90% chance it isn't her.
-Once you have the contact information and you've seen what she looks like, here's what I usually say that only ever upsets them if it's not a picture of them. Some variation of "Wow, you're very attractive, if that is really you." "She's really pretty, is that actually a picture of you?" You're challenging her to prove it while complimenting her in a backhanded way. Once she agrees to prove it you've basically got the green light to start making requests. If you request something that turns her on you're golden and she'll be nude with her legs spread before she realizes what's going on.
-Alternatively, practice reading stuff, doing accents, work on your dictation, etc. In particular do exercises to deepen your voice. Very simply go your ABC's going lower with each letter. I'm just somewhat gifted in this department, just by letting them hear my voice I've gotten lots of girls to do whatever I want just because they want to hear what I sound like cumming.

90% of the girls I talk to never see a single picture me.

this is true, it's all about working them magilcal meme chants

Pretty sure I fucked her twin.

I've succeeded before
I had greasy hair and a double chin at the time so anyone can do it.
Sure she was a nig but I got tits.
She had a revealing top on and told her she "has a very nice pair of…eyes"
I kept telling her jokes but the next time she laughs she has to show tits.
Told her the 2 hunters in a woods joke and boom.

EroTeen collection site

sandrabest.

………………

Joke a lot (especially sexually related jokes)
Hope they get turned on a little, look for lipbiting etc
Jokingly ask if they wanna show something or wanna watch you.
You can always ask if they wanna play truth or dare.

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

Cumdumpster detected.

Get those tits out, whore

Just find women, then when you do, chat them up.

One time I found these two girls and they asked me to show them muh dick, ut I said no and left.

Kind of regret it, ut it could have also een a fake, so.. ut then I could have just asked for shoe on head or something

I go on the unmoderated section of Omegle, and I just sit there nude with my cam showing my chest, shoulders and face. It takes quite a while, and alot of skimming through dicks, ut eventually I find a chick, or a cute femoy/trap. I'm often told that I'm cute and on the rare occasion hot, ut I'm not a 10/10 Chad, so aout 50% of the girls skip y me, while the others stay around to do lewd stuff. I greet them with "hello", "hey" or whatever and compliment them on their looks, and I make sure they' legit and not fake efore I show them anything.

I don't go on the regular section of Omegle though, since most of the girls in there proaly aren't interested in anything lewd (if they were, they'd e on the unmoderated section), plus alot of underage girls there and I don't want to get in troule ecause of that. On the unmoderated section I'm not worried aout anything due to underaged people since you have to click the "I AGREE THAT I'M 18 OR OVER" to go on it, so thats their prolem if they see dicks and shit.

Spoiler: You don't do it by spamming >M or >got kik?