Dumbing of Age AKA Transdimensional Capsule: Deus Vult? General: IF IT TAKES FOREVER~ Edition

Previous thread (Recommended Read):

The story so far:
And now we wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/co/res/591979.html#600492
archive.is/fDoRt
archive.is/3E2nO
metro.co.uk/2016/06/05/people-are-putting-echoes-around-their-names-on-twitter-heres-why-5925002/
parachan.org/wiki/Narrative_magick
docs.google.com/document/d/1SNqEtHsg_a2zm0ryB0rG8CzTLEVitftj4kQZ_Kg-Hsg/edit
archive.is/9fPMz
newgrounds.com/portal/view/86462
newgrounds.com/portal/view/87208
newgrounds.com/portal/view/88081
catholic.com/quickquestions/who-said-love-the-sinner-hate-the-sin
notoriouskkk.ytmnd.com/
christianbook.com/more-him-less-shirt-black-medium/pd/20368M
shortpacked.com/walkyfont.tff
shortpacked.com/walkyfont.ttf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wew

dumping the fruits I've grown from the cuck tree

*rubs hands*

the thing that pisses me off is how god damn stubby her legs are.

seriously, how can you draw something that looks like that and think it's acceptable? Christ.

As a matter of fact, the entire torso looks squashed, and not in a stylistic-so-it's-okay sort of way

By having no standards at all.

get it? he's an emotionally dependent man-child who claims to hate people, yet is so shallow that he craves attention through being an annoyance. a nuisance. an obstacle. this person exists solely to hinder other peoples' lives, for the sole reason that they devote an iota of their attention to being irritated by her, because otherwise he would have absolutely no reason to exist aside from wasting oxygen.

Analyzing Willises mind is like analyzing a hole into hell.

I love how the people deemed wrong in his comics don't even deserve the basics of human decency, and all "Good" people just melt together into a single pile of goodthink.

This is a witchburner in the wrong era. Like the kind that would rape the person as well because as a heathen they deserved punishment.

So in other words, he's David Willis?

AVE MARIA

But wasn't Joyce created with It's Walky!, after Mary?
What are you doing? The Mary from DoA is an alternate. And anyway, "everyone's mother" Mary only did "it" because Willis's crush (who Mary was based off of; or at least, his "ideal woman") turned him down, and in response he tarnished Mary's name, the fucking manchild.
That is some major fucking heresy fam

The bride's supposed to be Mary, isn't she? Tisk tisk, so typical of 4cuck.

Are these the new QC threads?

Who will be the Dr. Pillgoblin then?

Don't think so, but check these dubs out

(witnessed)
I really really really want this awful social meme to die the death is so painfully deserves

8ch.net/co/res/591979.html#600492

I just want to hug her tbh.

One of the best one-liners in my view

Wait…now she's going all Venom with the us thing?….i am torn between scared and turned on right now.

Is this drunk user? I think you might have misread something.
This I don't actually know for sure, but from the descriptions Willis wrote when he reposted the old strips with her, it seemed like she was a character in Roomies! at an early point. Haven't confirmed this because I've only read the strips with Mary in them.
…Yeah. I didn't say otherwise. I don't bring up DoA until two lines down. And it really wasn't explained how she got pregnant. Anyway, we don't know for sure who Mary could have been based on, we just know that the writing of her character has been influenced by AT LEAST one female in his life, and that one influence in particular might not have been intentional until after he went out of his way to fuck her character up.

I'm honestly confused by a lot of your post here, and I'm missing whatever point you're trying to make. Get back to me.

What do you mean? Is the issue the drawing or the fact that it's CarlaxMary?

No kidding, not even Christian :^l

Somebody help. I can't stop reading the halfchan thread. I don't know how much more I can take. The pain is pleasantly shocking, but wound gets deeper and deeper.

The most horrifying yet believable thing is that this user ISN'T Dave Willis shilling

Well, forgot about this incident that happened on Wed or Thurs.
Although her last name was a spic name and she looked nothing like our Mary, it was still 2spoopy

Carla X Mary, even if Carl is "normal".

What, are you some kind of commie bastard? Git the fuck outta here, and don't you EVER tell me what to do again, ya hear? :^)
Yes
I wasn't trying to make a point. I honestly just felt triggered by the Jesus comment.
And I wrote, "or at least, his ideal woman". And, it doesn't seem like a coincidence that he'd just suddenly turn on the thing he loved, while mentioning the grill. Since he was already mentally fucked (epilepsy), he spiraled into depression (his words) and (I'm assuming) started to lean towards the left-leaning crap he does today, as to get away from his past, which he's projected onto poor Mary. Whatever the reason, Willis needs a therapist or something.
Also, I don't understand why you can't make the connection between Mary fucking some fag at some shitty frat party, and her pregnancy. Are you in denial user? Do you and Willy need to have a seminar together? :^)
No, but I'm trying to figure out why you can't put the pieces together^
Well, if she was in Roomies!, I don't think she was important. But I dunno either, since I've pretty much only read the ones with Mary in them.

>KARL MARX
OH SHIT NIGGER

Reposting the edits so far

come ooooon

W-wait
those are the new comics
like, they're not from years ago ?
… okay, first off, why has his art become SHITTIER
second, how many billion storylines are taking place at the same fucking time ? Godfuckingdamnit

LEARN TO CROSSLINK FAG

These anons make me sad

HALFCHAN CONFIRMED FOR COMMIESCUM
PRAISE KEK

Here's the first one.

“Carla” is a fictional character meant to push the creators political agenda, of allowing people with the mental illness: gender dysphoria that according to empirical evidence is born of 'a cock-tale' of numerous causes related to psychology, behavior, biology (as in genetics), brain makeup, and prenatal exposure to hormones. These people are known to suffer from many delusions such as believing they will finally be happy once they mutilate their genitals to resemble the genitals of the opposite sex. Acceptance of this abuse of the mentally ill is perpetrated by the media controlled by people that believe that they are better off if they destroy western culture for numerous religious, finical, or greed based reasons, and as strange or offensive as it may sound, these people are often of Jewish heritage.

Can someone please look at my grammer, syntax, spelling and formatting? There's something just not right about it.

Did these faggots forgot the part where Carla was the one trying to stir shit up?

I don't know how many there are here to go to Holla Forums, but there is a meme originating from therightstuff.biz that jews and jewish owned things (((echo))). Now several mainstream (((media outlets))) have realised this, and written articles about how horrible it is. Now, a lot of (((jews))) have decided that they want to try to appropriate echos to make them lose power, a bit as if jews would walk around with yellow stars before WW2 to protest the nazis.

Willis is one these people. I don't know if he's actually jewish, or just an ally, though.

I'd forgotten I'd written in the second bubble in white too so it wasn't even visible, sometimes I'm just full retarded
I seriously didn't know what else to do
I still like it

I think they just find this echo thing silly and amusing, and so they appropriate it to make fun of it. Like we would the notion of otherkin by calling ourselves shitkins or faggotkins.

Check the articles (these are just the first two I grabbed):
archive.is/fDoRt
archive.is/3E2nO
It reaks of leftists taking things way to seriosly to have a sense of humor about it. Although a lot of jews have a really great sense of humor, a lot of people who completely lack any pretense of humor, such as the (((SPLC))) is are in on this. You wouldn't get this much of an organised spread if it was just someone finding a meme silly.
Obviously, though, despite what I was told in the Holla Forums thread, jews are not a collective hive mind, and one motivation does not fit all of those who did this.

Oh, sure, I don't disagree it's Holla Forums who caused all that, but I think many people using those do it because they find the drama around it funny and silly.
Journos strive on drama, though, so of course they'd overly get mad at bullshit that harms no one and has neither relevance nor importance.

I didn't mean to imply that you did, (((Val))).

Why wouldn't the people do that as well? Remember the gay wedding cake?

You're right about the jornous wanting clicks, but it's articles like those that initiated all this.

I don't know if they're mad either. Some are, probably (getting pissed of at things that hurts no one is a large part of the SPLCs business). Most, I'm guessing, are justifications such as "show those nazis that we're the ones who have a sense of humor". Humans aren't rational, and although the above might be a concious justification for a lot of them, I think the underlying instincts have to do with trying to assert dominance while keeping a moral high ground.

I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that this is what 4chan has become.

Mh, you're probably right. Yeah. I'll admit I didn't follow this much.

This was our home, user.
This used to be our home.

Ah, I should have brought that up. What I meant was that he didn't go in depth on how she got the pregnancy. Yes, it's heavily implied from doing the math that she got knocked up from a short encounter with some faggot nobody cares about, but from Willis' descriptions, he writes as though he really didn't care what in particular got her pregnant, saying things like "maybe this" or "maybe that", like he was going out of his way to take something out on Mary. Even worse is that this random guy (I don't know if he was actually important to the story) wasn't mentioned at all after that. Did he come to support Mary? Did Mary not want to tell him? Willis has pretty much taken pride in his lack of giving a shit about Mary. No, it's not a lack of caring, I would say for sure. Something seems far too deliberate here.
Yeah, I was the one who dumped only the Mary ones, after all. What was important was understanding the story between Mary and Willis. I'm considering retracting my statement on reading the entire series of his comics for personal lack of interest.

Drunk user might have a point, I think I need a helicopter ride…

Actually…

From what I can gather:

My nigga

I can't tell if you're making me look for a joke or if you actually want a proofreader.

Holy fucking shit, Willis. I love this.
I heard they took down the extension that does that for certain names, does anyone have it?

trans-indian

I was thinking earlier that I hope anything like bronies never happen ever again, but if we can get ovenworthy people to be proudly wearing echoes, I'm on board.

You think that's fucking bad? Imagine 70% of the posts in their thread being "I'm Jewish", "I'm Trans", "I'm Black", "I'm Jewish", "I'm a liberal", "Carla was Right" "OMG A BECKA STRIP!!!"

Wait till the neighbors hear about this

Stop.
Please stop.
This was our home user. It was ours. And they took it all away.

Shit I hadn't even noticed, good shit. Although that "I RECOGNIZE THAT BULGE" would've been the obvious and clearly better one.

3 months in the Iso-Cubes, creep.

Wow, stop appropriating jewish culture, Willis you hack. What denomination of Christian was he anyway? One of the jew worshipers/evangelists?

I'd guess that the people Willis is following started using the echoes in the name of sticking it to those Gnazies(!!!) and he followed along like a good boy. I'd argue it's no deeper for him than sticking a french or belgian flag as his profile pic after a bombing.

The echoes were a pretty stale maymay, imho, but this development is pretty damn funny.

It's not the same as the first version with the beard, someone added the penis.

And yeah, they fucked up not using that gay bulge.

We should try shitposting in Willis' comments sections in the most subtle of ways and just fuck with them.

What you need to do is find normalfag places where they discuss the comic and post some of the edits there as the real ones
or you can simply post some of them, a continuity of them, and go "why are you people reading this ? I don't get it, and I guess it's kinda funny but I didn't think everyone would be into something this offensive", or whatever

Damn son, that's good.

Alright then.
I didn't make the connection to Marx, but if you're seriously into that ship, I would gladly knock you off one of them.

He didn't even get dubs faggot.

I remember this was mentioned last thread. Someone hasn't done it yet?

I'm reposting this from the last thread, because it was already sageing.

So I haven't been following this, and I refuse to go on Willis' site to find out, what the hell was happening in the original strips?

Carla is having her epic revenge because she was completely justified and Mary's a bigot!!!

Yes. Just make Christian Mary fool her into going to an abandoned warehouse, full of men, and then make them gang-rape Carla for hours.

After that, she either return back to be a men. Or she kills herself because of shame/trauma. Regardless, we all win.

Dubs confirm
She hasn't gotten her sex change yet? Anyway, mentally ill folk can never truly be "fixed", trust me on that. It's best that she kills herself.

Well I'll be goddamned, something actually made me laugh out loud!

Praise be unto Kek I suppose.

This Willis sonofabitch just can't catch a break huh? serves him right of course but still, DAMN.

I laughed, get the helicopter

I made a list to see if Willis knew what "Carla" meant, by seeing if the other character's names fit who they are.
They do to some extent.

*Of course, names can affect someone's personality it's not too wacko when you think of it in terms of meme magick, so maybe he didn't know, and it just happened to affect the characters. Who knows.

This isn't just a great edit - it's an alternate world.

Skater girl Carla's cheerily irresponsible manner lights up the lives of the people around her, but she found college away from her hyper-wealthy parents a challenge. Rooming alone for… reasons, her only regular acquaintances were her hall neighbors, of which the icy and aloof uber-Christian Mary was one of the toughest nuts to crack.

But over time each found an odd kinship in the other they didn't expect: Carla's playfulness and irreverence helped Mary let go of her many neuroses and show more tenderness, while Mary's studiousness and love of rules got Carla out of a few tough situations, put a little order into her chaos, and brought her grades up something fierce.

Nobody knows that Carla's trans but the RA, Ruth, who takes it upon herself to be the concerned white knight at every opportunity. (Everyone just assumes she has a crush). Ruthless thinks Mary's a bad influence, which only encouraged Mary to hang out with Carla more, not understanding what the crazy Canuck's problem was.

Deep down Carla worries that her secret could destroy everything she has with Mary, who, she has to admit, is becoming the best friend she ever had. Her religious principles probably don't have room for latecomers to femininity. Carla knows Mary's changed her, but doesn't quite realize how much she's changed Mary too.

She might be pleasantly surprised.

Just think, this is what could have happened if CanonCarla didn't deliberately choose to be a horrible abrasive misanthrope for attention

It's about context, user! Carla and Mary is a degenerate ship that completely shits on Mary's character. But a relationship that fixes CJ is the exact opposite!

PRAISE KEK

user, that is simply not the way. He'd probably be into that as a degenerate, anyway. He needs to be properly coerced to see the light, and Mary is that light.
also

This is the perfect set up for Carla to change his mind about identifying as a female and just sticking to a shounen look.

Guess I gave in and I'm reading them anyway- I've confirmed that Joyce was introduced before Mary.

Would anyone give a shit if I story-time the whole thing? It'd give me something to do again.

That from 4chan?
Why do other anons have a problem looking for comics on 4/co/? It's not bad if you ignore the posts for the images. Why would anyone waste their time reading the writings of tards?

Well, I mean, if you're just there for the comics/OC….

(Checked)
>"Because of what you've done…what you plan to do. Stop, stop now! Come back! I love you."

(Checked)
Go Ahead m8
(Noice)
I'd rather Mary hang out with Holla Forumsnrad.

FUCK
Is that Joy's dad? Why is he blond?

That sounds great

This is pretty great — Toedad was right! It turns out that since thet began their lesbian relationship, they've been slipping into a pattern of lies and thieving.

Why wouldn't he be?

Tainted what? I mean, if Carla's dick is an axe wound be now, there's no way he's salvageable, but he's 2d which means the potential for perfection/best case scenario applies which means he probably still has the penis. If you mean tainted because he entertained degenerate thoughts at all, that's a load of shit.

I do think it's important to catch up on the rest of the comic as well, if only to see more of Willis' shameless projection. From what little I've read of Roomies!, I'd probably think this was, at the very least, comfy slice of life stuff that I could get into. Although, I was like 2 years old when this comic started.

Basic footnotes to keep in mind, if I'm correct, these take place at the same college campus Willis went to, and I will be including the descriptions of his reposts of these as early back as late 2012, but again, these comics are over a decade old.

So here we start with a prologue of sorts that was made later for a comic book- a compilation of the strips or something. And what not a fantastic way to start our story by establishing that this college is German in the sense that everybody is guilty about their controversial racially-oriented history. And what a sight for sore eyes, we see some cute anime chub explaining to the cast's transmisogyracist parents that their tools will be killed if they attempt to escape the oppressive clutches of the campus tour. The first page into this and we already have a superior RA- not only is he competent and much cuter than Ruth, he's so dedicated to his job that he will fucking kill you for being a little shit.

Of course, this is just supposed to be your average Sunday strip-style punchline, so we can only expect that this blob of moe isn't a MURDERING FASCIST PSYCHOPATH I HATE MY PARENTS

And 11 years later, you point out details that your readers would not have batted an eye to until you mentioned it, but good on you for at least trying to improve.

Anyway, Willis re-introduces 3 characters, particularly Danny and Sal as being in a relationship, and Joe JUST DOING WHAT JOE DOES, THAT SILLY WOMANIZER I HATE JOCKS hitting on random girls. The irony of writing Joe expressing his disgust for a healthy monogamous relationship is completely lost on Progressive Dave Willis in the '10s.

We see Sarah, Joyce's roomate in DoA, talking to Joyce about the fountain of the naked woman, which is the subject for this page's joke, and the joke is that Joyce is pure. Don't worry, Joyce! Davis will make sure you're a brainwashed liberal before you can ask "what decade is this?"!

Sal exclaims the same impression of the college campus I had, and Knuckle Joe the Echidna heads off to get rejected like the privileged MGTOW shitlord that he is. Danny attempts to act like a responsible parent because he's probably Christian, but Sal wants him to be into reckless bitches.

Wh-what? God damn it, Willis, fuck you!

Sal teases Danny sexually while she fucks up pole dancing until Danny compares her to Joe. IT'S OKAY WHEN SHE DOES IT! We can see Joe trying to catch 3 rabbits at once, and our more progressive protagonists decide to tame him like the lion that he is.

I mean, yeah, she's riding it pretty high, and this is the Internet, but are you really okay with going out of your way to bring this up?
Then again, Danny's last name is "Wilcox", so I'm probably going to keep tabs now that we're early enough. Good job, faggot.
RAPE! HELP! HE'S RAPING THEM! SOMEBODY CALL THE POLICE

I miss Newgrounds

Joe tries to fuck with a woman in a relationship without fear of getting his ass kicked, and ends up getting cucked by his own father, Dick.

Man, I could REALLY go for some Sonic tater tots right now.

Yeah, that gets you a whole lot of guys, though. Fill 'er up!

Watch as the rational left lament Dick's promiscuity. What, is your wife dead or something, you penis supremacist?

I don't even WANT to glance at the comments.

Sal and Danny contemplate fucking in the fountain, while Dave wiggles in disgust.

You'd be skipping the best character tho

Sal, you crazy bitch!
Who am I kidding, this level of teasing is giving me a feeling so complicated.

Joe is salty like the crunchy fried potato product that he is, and Sal wymynsplains to Danny that she was fucking with him so that he'll only be thinking of her Nubian Farm pussy while he's trying to study. What an endearing romantic interest! Trying to save what I'm assuming is going to be a long-distance relationship.

Okay, Dave, you want to play it that way, let me get the collar and leash, and we can hold hands through the park like the little- I'M SO FUCKING HUNGRY, god damn it I need to make some noodles or something. Thankfully, time's not going to be an issue for me here. Then again, I kind of wanted to practice drawing like shit or something.
Oh god. How long am I going to take doing this shit? Weeks? Probably weeks. At least one. I'm gonna be a fucking skeleton in a wheelchair before I'm done with this.
Thank Mary, I'll finally get to go through strips now.

I'M NOT DOING IT ON PURPOSE
I JUST THOUGHT THOSE WOULD MAKE FUNNY JOKES
MEME MAGIC IS SO POWERFUL IT IS REWRITING HISTORY TOO
KILL ME

The orange head is a despicable person, not because of her hair colour or her homosexuality but because she is a selfish cunt who doesn't care about the pain she is causing to others.

Is Willis trying to say that all homosexuals are selfish cunts?

*Meme Magick

Also, which edit did you make a joke about Sal?

The latest ones :

This is un-fuckin' believable.

Statutory rape.

Even if the minor drugs, ties up, and records him saying No while she rides him, he can still get in trouble because the court will assume that he let her do those things, since he's an adult male.

I'd also like to mention that, on the fourth panel of the second comic, David has shown a lack of attention, care and talent, he has been able to let lines go outside the panel, and hasn't given even enough of a shit to fix it

Looked up this echos shit and found this article:

metro.co.uk/2016/06/05/people-are-putting-echoes-around-their-names-on-twitter-heres-why-5925002/

lol.

>not alt-right even if Anglin is a cryptokike
What?

Only good one.

Honestly, you made me ponder if Mary is like that because she is someone Willis knows. Or a composite made of people Willis knows.

Like his fundie family.

probably just his mom.
not that I have a pet theory about male feminists hating their mothers or anything. ;^)

Probably someone from Holla Forums trolled the author and told her that he was from /r9k/. Can't believe they're still falling for this, what, a few months after weev got the whole Internet to blame Daily Stormer for his college campus printing stunt. Well, I guess it's a step up from, "Do we even know who is this 4chan?"

That was covered in the last thread, by his own admission Mary was both based on Willis' ideal woman and himself.

Pic related.

Anyway, he still believes himself to be a woman, and thus is mentally ill. I don't want Mary to ruin her gene-pool with Carl's.

*Of course, this is assuming that man is her dad, but I don't know because no one answered that question.

Why are stormweenies obsessed with random jews on Twitter?

It's obvious that banking, news, and media are mostly controlled by jews, but only zealots think anyone with jewish heritage is part of a global conspiracy.

Well, yeah. Just look at this post I made awhile ago >>>Holla Forums6199988
Anyway, saw this on a Holla Forums magick thread last year (I think). Be warned, because when one sees how much power he holds, he often cannot handle it, for it is overwhelming.
parachan.org/wiki/Narrative_magick
Believe it or not, but I'm Christian. I don't practice magick, but it's interesting nonetheless. As well as fucking terrifying.

You realize using the term stormweenies instead of stormfags outs you as a shill right?

I guess you could say it's a shibboleth.

It's not about stormfag being more or less offensive than stormweenie.

The joke is that "weenie" is a much more silly insult than "fag". Responding with any kind of indirect anger to getting called a weenie (like calling someone a shill) makes you look like a child, which is hilarious because it also makes the ideology you're defending look childish.

Maybe if you got Hitler dubs in that post? Sorry… Jesus fans.

This really depends- if I recall, the majority of transgender people don't actually have Gender Dysphoria, you're ruling out the possibility that Carla just browsed tumblr too much. We don't know what kind of "trans" Carla is, or what his motivation to identify as such is, but more likely than not he's still got the dick, or he could probably get away with sharing a room with another shiksa. For all we know, he hasn't even undergone hormone therapy or surgery of any type besides breasts. Actually, for all we know, the breasts might just be stuffing in his clothes. Best case scenario, he's just a confused boy (maybe not even homosexual) that wanted to express a feminine side and felt his only outlet was identifying as a girl altogether.

All he wants is attention, and he wants/expects everyone to hate him, right? This could easily be a boy who grew up without any friends or valued social life. I'd say all he needs is a significant female figure in his life so that he doesn't have to make up for it by himself.

If it's true that Willis hasn't confirmed Carla's situation, his life story, anything that involves his motivation and situation of being "trans", or has deliberately left it ambiguous, we can get the jump on the canon. We can save Carl, too.

Its leftyfag/redditor terminology

THESE KNAVES SPEAK IN BLISSFUL IGNORANCE. BEHOLD THE FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE OF A WIZARD!!!

Does anyone have a screencap of the one where ultracar rapes a girl? I can't be arsed to find it right now.

I looked and saw that Carla and Ultra Car had identical character designs and not just similar ones.

Then I realized "Carla" comes from "car" and I wanted to go on a murdering spree.

I can't be the only one who realized this, right?

this

Nevermind, found it. The cringe is even worse than I remembered. And I'm pretty sure neither of these meets the new "Yes Means Yes" standard.

We can go deeper… if you dare.

Although somewhat autistic, your commenting was amusing. 9/11

Those unchecked-trips tho..

What lines?
(checked)
(checked)
Isn't that used by redditors?

See? Dubs confirm

Or maybe just a newfag.

…What?
Anyway. The only way I could ever think of "helping" that degenerate slime ball is by exiling him to the Alaskan wilderness or something for a month, or perhaps sending him to war. Go ahead and save him if you want, I don't care. But Mary honestly deserves better.

This is funny. The 4fag spells "4chan" like a n00b. Really shows how bad 4chan has gotten.

Of course not. I saw it instantly.

What does being a virgin have anything to do with that? :^)

I think it's stretched a little too far thanks.

HOLY SHIT I REALLY FUCKING HATE THAT PLACE
A mixed compilation of posts because whatever. But did Willie actually buy ads from 4chan?
How many times Becky has said she was a dyke (from 4/co/):
docs.google.com/document/d/1SNqEtHsg_a2zm0ryB0rG8CzTLEVitftj4kQZ_Kg-Hsg/edit

DEUS VULT

makes sense

Wait, who are the other Crusaders?
Isn't Lessick a Jewish surname or is that just Holla Forums getting to me? The closest I got was to a Polish name.

Oh god… I think… maybe… I remember…

I remember that second comic! Oh my god, that was him? Wait, he was in Shortpacked!? Shortpacked was before the reboot, right? This means that he's not actually a car in DoA, then?

Hey, that could work. He'd come back overflowing with levels of testosterone, granted he survives.

*Or unless he jerks off

What's with this artist's eyes? Mary looks Asian.

Arguably the 2nd panel could go, too.

FUCK, THESE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT HISTORY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Also, new comix

Fuck, I think somethings wrong….. Eh, I would stop drinking but,…

From 4/co/
I thought it was alright.

So, not only a trasgender but a crappy sentient robot. Maybe Mary should have brought him to the Parking Lot.

THIS CANON IS WAY TOO FUCKING DEEP FOR ME

this was our home…
THIS WAS OUR HOME

that last line was funny at least, but the rest was just meh

Pretty sure that's a blackboard.

But we are, you straight edge queer.

I think Willis' incompetence, talentlessness, laziness and overall boring art and writing techniques are hurting me. I need to get my shit together, or I'm going to fall into some form of void that should never have existed in the first place.

Whoops, forgot just one little thing in the last one.

He actually wrote sounds for people texting……

Uh, that second one is apparently an older one from January.

kek, that works.

It's gone. A complete wasteland. This is 4/tg/ after Goons and tumblr were finished with it: archive.is/9fPMz

Look at pic related.
>"You told me that you hated homosexuality."
What is the contradiction here? Does he think that disliking homosexuality is the same as disliking homosexuals? Why could you not have homosexual friends even if you hate homosexuality? If Joyce is autobiographical, how can he not understand the concept of "love the sin but hate the sinner"?

Some people complain that Holla Forums is so dominated by Holla Forums, but I'm glad that we have a strong right wing presence to keep us from becoming … this.

He looks younger too. I guess her mother just lost her moral high ground.

It's impressive how much more powerful that made it.

What? Doesn't you make the sound
when texting?

We just don't let morons take over this place by bullying them out of the place, so that the only people who remain are grown-up enough to either deal with mean words on the internet, or clever enough to retort in creative kind.

Why are you even asking the question? Basic leftist thinking is that there is no difference between those two things as A being a homosexual is foundational in their eyes to a person's ego and B hating homosexuality means you are making them feel inadequate and that's a nono.

hehe

Christ, is every halfchan board 24/7 tranny talk now? This is just from the first 20 or so posts. You'd never guess the topic was "Have you ever been personally responsible for getting someone into tabletop that otherwise would have never gone near it?" rather than "/tg/ tell us your transition stories". I wouldn't mind it were that the actual topic but it seems half the topics I stumble upon or get linked to are dominated by transition talk regardless of board or thread topic.

The funniest part is if I make five posts on halfchan I'll inevitably get a 48 hour ban for being "offtopic" when the attached image and/or text relates directly with the topic. But tranny talk is globally on-topic it seems. I don't think I've ever been moderated at Holla Forums. I don't even think about it as a possibility.

At least there's some sanity left:

The differences are, in my view:

Holla Forums is consistently funny and they can poke fun at themselves. Holla Forums has no problem admitting they have an agenda against "degradation". They can get spergy and/or self-righteous, but not enough so to counteract the light-hearted humor aspect, in my opinion.

The tranny club sucks the fun out of everything. Everything must be serious and "empathetic". Trying to go back to the original topic is somehow derailment. They deny invasion or agenda pushing. Reading what they write is exhausting and depleting, even when they claim to be happy. The smell of self-delusion is strong.

quality posts user

also checked

trips of truth

I'd also say that Holla Forums doesn't really "invade" boards or derail threads, at least not to the extent goons do. This is in part due to the fact that most anons agree with them about at least a few things.

Holla Forums should be fucking deleted though, I don't know why firetires or whoever owns the site now allows it. Maybe because of "muh free speech" clouding his judgement. I'm all for people being able to say things I don't like, but when you have a community that's actively trying to destroy the site and subvert opinions, you should really take measures to stop them.

What the fuck is a bongo

A little drum that Ricky Ricardo use to play down at the Copa Caban it goes chick-chicky-boom, chick-chicky boom.

Sorry wrong video

Explain this then.

You guys joke, but I keep hearing it being used in the cuck threads and OC like it's some kind of insult against shitlords or something.

The bongo drum is likely derived from Bantu drums that were reimagined by afro-cubans with the limited resources they were originally allowed as slaves.

The Bantu people is a gernalized term for Central African tribes that use the Batnu language that is one of the largest branches of the Niger-Congo language family.

"Bongo Bongo Bongo I don't want to leave the Congo" was a line from a 1947 song called Civilization sung from the perspective of a native of the congo who is about to get culturally enriched by some missionaries. The song is a satire on the flaws of modern society and how the native thinks, act, and is different from civilization and so would rather remain in the jungle and live as an animal than try to be something he is not. The song writer likely didn't know the origins of the name of the bongo drum but chose it instead for the rhyme.

The joke in the screen cap is the Booyaga what's it's nuts is a simple primitive animal who is excited to get to enjoy the fruits of civilization, but when he sees what else the missionary of progressivism is offering him he wishes he could be back in the jungle with his butt hole not being an outie.

Pretty sure it's a joke from Sister Mary Explains It All that's being stretched to hell and back. I would watch it to find the joke, but considering that it was directed by a gay jew, I'll let someone else do it.

I think it's because when nobody is silenced Holla Forums ideals win on their own

is this a joke?
because I am imagining Clarissa explains it all with mary instead and some Deus Vult thrown in

I don't think they should be deleted. Without them Holla Forums would lose their teeth.

That said they are just a reflection of the real world. When you go to a Donald Trump rally and people are screaming at you and telling you you are not allowed to think the thoughts you have let alone openly express because it is a hate crime and you deserve to be attacked for it, yet if the police arrest one of those screaming voices for physically attacking you they are restricting the free speech of those people. They can not see the hypocrisy of their own actions. Through ignorance, willful or not, they fail to see that the establishment they are claiming to be against is infact themselves. All they are doing is seeking to silence the voice of the working class.

All for me, none for thee.

The irony of self proclaimed champions of the proletariat acting in this manner is completely lost on them. They actually think that anyone in real life who opposes their views is neo-hilterite cisexist rape ogres from Holla Forums instead of working class people that are concerned as fuck about their world being turned upside down and being unable to care for their families. Funnier still is that their treatment of these people is turning them into exactly what they are accusing them of being. I think it is a fundamental aspect of the weak. They naturally defer to the strong and so when someone screams and threatens and shames them they fall into line. Since they are weak they normally can't force their opinions on others. The mob provides them with a false sense of security and strength so you see these 90lbs AIDS victim looking dudes walking up to 200lbs working class guys and screaming at them before throwing a half assed punch. The idea that attacking someone would cause those people to lash out and defend themselves is completely foreign to them. Things are going to get extremely ugly if they keep upping the ante.

idk man thinking about shit gets me stressed out and sometimes I need to look at a loli butt to relax.

Oh shit I forgot I originally started responding to your post before I got distracted responding to the post you were responding to. Sister Mary Ignatius Explains It All For You is a satirical play written in the 70s that explains the basic catechism of the Catholic Church before taking the piss out of everyone involved and showing them all as sinners and madmen hopelessly corrupted because of their faith. It strawmans hard as shit and is basically some AIDS riddled theater major's FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD I AM GAY AND JESUS SUCKS masturbation/martyr fantasy. Of course the chosen media ate it up and screamed about how amazing it was and they made a movie version of it.

I don't hate Holla Forums but I wish people would stop derailing threads on other boards to argue about politics. I know those are probably falseflaggers, though.

So what does this have to do with "bongos"?

I am pretty baked so I completely forgot what we were talking about.

I like them being around because they're trying to be the best the left can be, and it's just so damn bad. I can look as hard as I can for an intellectual argument, and it's the same as anywhere else the left dominates.

Wow, didn't know it was based on a play. Just when you think you've reached maximum gay.

The DoA comment section and some discussions of Willis's garbage consist of people calling Mary, and the people who see that is fit for a better world, a bongo. This is pretty fucking bizarre and only makes sense once you see this movie, I guess.

*that she is fit
Dammit, I thought I fixed that.

That's funny because I just looked through urban dictionary hoping to get a hint and most of the entries had to do with using it as a derogatory term involving niggers.

Ah wait got it.

bongo is a word filter for Bitch.

I don't think that is quite an accurate representation of Holla Forums since I'm pretty sure Holla Forums is commies and anarchists but it's not far off

they recently started gettign not shit drawfags witch is probably a bad sign for site health but it does provide examples of their mentality in their OC

the image I wanted to post was a poor edit of a comic where Holla Forums tells Holla Forums that jews are spooks, a Holla Forums buzzword for distractions I think, and Holla Forums proceeds to tell Holla Forums he would probably have an easier time getting his point across to people if he didn't talk about ghosts all the time

I think it was made with the intent to make Holla Forums look ignorant but it really illustrates that Holla Forums is incredibly out of touch with everyone around them and how their biggest problem is an inability to communicate on any level with those around them aside from other indoctrinated commies

have a shit OC showing their new art level and use of the word spook

Progressives have a weird fetishization of the working and lower classes. In their headcanon they think the poor and "marginalized" are would be aristocrats, like they're thespians from a Les Misérables production, that have fallen on hard times. Nudge the government into giving them a job and, bam, new Steve Jobs.

In reality the poor are hardcore Christian, NASCAR watching, potato chip eating, beer eating, county music listenin' backwater hicks, and the shattered delusion mortifies them.

I think this is part of the consternation. Progressives know the people at Trump rallies are low income and poorly educated, supposed Democrat worshipers. Progressives are incensed both at the "betrayal" and the reality of actually interacting with this demographic rather than romanticizing about them from their gentrified ivory towers.

You know as well as I do this will happen. Every "protest" is a test, an experiment to see how far they can go without retribution. Every Black Lives Matter debacle, feminists pulling fire alarms, hipsters charging politicians during speeches, etc. They are growing visibly more confident as they repeatedly get away with increasingly abhorrent behavior with scant consequences. Sure they lose one to public criticism and shaming here and there, but given what they're up to it's minimal risk.

here is how it goes

without fail

Fixed. Leftists have never appreciated the working class as anything other than a clay they could supposedly mold into their image. When they decided that the proletariat wasn't amenable to that sort of thing they moved onto the lumpenproles without a moment's hesitation and began shitting on the working class relentlessly.

The ironic ivory tower syndrome. They don't realize that they have become the establishment to fight against. They think they're Fidel Castro of the 1950s, not the Castro(s) of the 2000s.

Yes. Pawns, useful idiots. Suckers.

Spooks comes from Stirner and basically they are ghosts of the mind. The funny thing is that Marx and Engels shit all over Stirner in The German Ideology and spent more words crying about him than he had written in all his collected works. Once again Holla Forums fails at understanding basically anything and parades Stirner around like a meme.

The thing is most of these Holla Forums types are middle and upper middle class kids play acting at hard living everymen. They think that they are the silent majority of the world and that if the world wasn't lying to everyone else they would all think the exact same things as Holla Forums does. they fail to see that they are the vocal minority and that they are really the bourgeois that would be first against the wall in an actual communist revolution. Comrade Cleetus and Comrade Bubba would go to their parents nice house and say they aren't doing enough for the people and then take all their shit and if they said a word drag them behind a building and shoot them in the head. Hell depending on where in the revolution it would be their would probably be rape, beaten, and tortured a little bit since people tend to be a little more keyed up when shit is popping off.

icwutudidthere

I kind of feel bad for going further into politics, but I'm contributing something, I swear!

Seriously, though, I do think it depends on the mood of the board. I don't dare bring this shit to Holla Forums because the blood runs hot as hell there. I love it, but I've watched "Hitler did nothing wrong" go down every possible autistic route.

I'll transition back to the topic at hand and contrast Willis's SJW leftism with Holla Forums's themes. Obviously, Holla Forums cares most about class, but has anyone ever seen a Willis comic where he goes into class? For all these guys, it takes a backseat to the rest of their issues; class is an afterthought to the modern leftist. Yet, they can probably all be talked into voting for Bernie in November no matter what. I know for sure Willis is a Bernie fag from laughing at his twatter. They'll all come together, put aside their pet issues, and vote for the guy who's going to lose to Hillary.

Oh, of course it's an actual thing from leftist theory. Spooks seemed stupid enough to be a Holla Forums invention of their own, but no, it's centuries old. This sure is a familiar feeling in dealing with the left.

You're missing the entire point of this thread.

Don't make me cheer for communist revolution, you sneaky Jew.

Remember, we are dealing with 4/co/. It's a miracle they can even get on board with Crusadin' Mary. Don't expect them to do it right.

Oh don't be mistaken. All the party leaders would be jews. Living it up on the "redistributed" wealth of the Bourgeoisie. While all the "good comrades" would be waiting in line for their toilet paper ration and enjoying the break between party purges.

Like always.

This is possible, but I would have said the same thing about 4chan a few years ago.

I'm not saying that it's because of anyones protection, I'm sayin it's because of the demographics and culture that has formed. Holla Forums and paedo allegations scare away subversive elements that would otherwise have tried to take over. They also shape the culture here. If lefty/pol/ was the big board the significant influx of leftists instead of rightists would make it so that people who make fun of trannies would start to get shouted down.

I know, it's just strange that he doesn't understand it since he claims that Joice is autobiographical.

I have no memory of this. Do you have a link?

wordswordswordswordswordswordswords
We really should bully our little bros more often

Holla Forums and the social justice crew are similar in that they are both authoritarian groups and use a combination of peer pressure and censorship to spread their views.

Willis' grasp of christian morality was so poor his biggest impediment to jerking it off was the fear of his celestial grandma watching. Compared to that near-pagan nonsense leftism is an amazing step forward for him.

Basing your views of an entire side of the political spectrum off of manchildren and college kids is generally a bad idea, you know.

I'd probably recommend debating with some older, smarter, less cum-filled leftists if you really want to find well thought-out reasons for leftist thought. Arguing politics on Holla Forums/4chan/reddit/tumblr is like trying to wrestle someone in a pile of shit, and setting all your wrestler expectations on your buddies in the shitpile is a recipe for disaster if you want to have any intelligent discourse.

I just want to go back to talking about how shit Willis is in particular.

well let's clear something up

Holla Forums get's the blame for a lot of leftist shit on this site becasue:
a: they are the biggest leftist board by a long shot
b: most users don't know social gender/racial social justice warriors from class based social justice warriors

Holla Forums focuses on class and the SJW we all know and hate focus on Gender and Race

I don't think gender/race SJWs are into anarchy but Holla Forums being into class based ideology is

I think your average SJW is into stuff like the progressive stack and agency through authority of the state

go jerk off to your hyperscat

I know you're shitposting, but it's okay because Holla Forums is nothing but shitposts nowadays. You guys aren't even actively participating in the infowars anymore, and that's why I gave up on you.

You're focusing way too much on the bogeymen you think you see on this site, and spend all your energy alternating between complaining and shitposting. You really could be doing something better.

Talking about Willis like he represents Holla Forums and that dreaded nebulous force The Left is ignoring Willis's most spectacularly awful traits and opinions. You're barely talking about Willis anymore. Willis has become your model for how everyone who leans left is, and you reinforce it with carefully disseminated pictures and videos of manchildren and college kids making idiots of themselves in public. That ain't healthy, and you're only going to hurt national socialism and the alternate right by doing it where other people can see it.

I can't tell if this is Holla Forums or someone pretending to be Holla Forums

What the fuck happened in this thread

welcome to Holla Forums

Well gee whiz thanks Mr. Cunt ain't we feeling cheeky in the breeze today m8

shut yo mouth or ul slap yer gob I swears on me mum

Dropping the second panel would work, but removing the speech bubbles from it would work better. Also I think expanding the third so the father isn't cutoff like that would help.

The second panel establishes a moment of quiet, where the mom has left earshot. It could be assumed that's the case, but establishing it also lets the characters settle on their thoughts a bit and consider what just happened without having to outright state anything. And even if the father's face and torso are mostly or completely blocked out by shadow in a lightless room, like say a bedroom late at night (though I think the lights are on) it'd help convey how serious this turn of events is. He's turning his back on her, literally and figuratively, and showing that little extra bit of graphic would help cement the mood.

I don't, have not, and will not follow this comic but this panel drew me in. The edited one, not the other. This one is much stronger, and it's a shame the creator of this story can't tell it to save his life.

Thread derailment.
Fuck Holla Forums, and fuck what Holla Forums has become (i.e. 4/pol/ 2.0)
I mean, just look at this shit.

That's some good shit though. It's fun, it's rather amusing, and it's got some effort behind it.
I don't mind derailings as long as they don't overtake a good thread. They're fun.

Polite sage for off topic.
Basically, these faggots have been bringing their shitty battles into EVERY FUCKING BOARD.
Every time I want to forget these faggots they come back.
Shit pisses me off. Holla Forums has this idea that they need to "save Holla Forums" from the "ebil fascists", while Holla Forums jerks off into the mainstream, sometimes making edgy shitposts on other boards
Sometimes it's just people trying to get a reaction out of others (can't find the screencap, but they're there). Other times they're literal shills
>"buy this shitty very good game Holla Forums!"

Fuck you faggot, I said I hated 4/pol/. 4/pol/ is full of retards like you.
I will admit I'm exaggerating a bit, but there are plenty of faggots who think Reagan was "one of us".

*Correction goddamn it, I said I hated what 8/pol/ has become, because it feels like 4/pol/, because I've been seeing less and less people actually making smart points and more "FUCKING SHILLS"

Maybe because faggots from Holla Forums go there, attempt to subvert opinions, and are confronted with valid arguments against what they're saying. They don't learn at all or even listen to what Holla Forumstards are saying, they just dance around it until the person they're "debating" with has to leave for one reason or another and they can claim "victory".

But it distracts. Sorry, but I see this shit everywhere and so I post with emotion. Seriously though, Holla Forums could do better than that shit. It made me cringe and that was all. This was better, but because it's about "saving Holla Forums" I thought it was cringy

It can't be only them. I say 4cuck or reddit decided to start posting on 8/pol/.
Shill is used right away though, but never mind. Misinformed Holla Forumsacks posting is probably worse though

Holla Forums is the bigger problem, but there's a lot of overlap.

stop whining you faggot

This.

There's a thing called resource burning. If you actually browsed Holla Forums instead of trying to make a strawman, you'd be aware of that, you filthy lying goon.

that's nice but there's this shitty webcomic drawn by some fag who can't draw or write. I don't know if you've heard of it but it's called "Dumbing of Age"

Shouldn't there be a new strip by now? Someone go look for it on 4/co/, I don't wanna go there

This thread reminds me why I hate Willis and his stupid comics, also he got triggered by Go Bots of all things on the Tfwiki.

That's not right. Holla Forums and the SJWs are similar because they are both authoritarian groups that rely on a combination of peer pressure and censorship to spread their views.

Here it is

**Sometimes that patreanon just doesn't post it for various reasons, I guess.

But look what else I brought back!**

>>>Holla Forums

The big difference between Holla Forumsacks and SJWs is that one is open to ideas and goes with the flow, and the other can't stand any ideas unless they can project onto it without actually knowing or caring about what's important in the situation.

So no difference at all?

Motherfucker…

God damnit, this bothers me more than it should, but is Willis seriously proposing that Carla should be treated with understanding and respect even when he was bothering a totally innocent person whose only crimes were studying and snapping at a total cunt? Did this total hack never heard "Do to others as you would have them do to you"?

Even if that was the real strip, it would be infuriating. Her clone would get a present right after the swap.

Cry me a river. Also, I didn't, I said that all leftists are like that, just like not all muslims are insane theocrats, but a certain percentage are. The bigger the population, the more of the insane ones we get. And since people flock to those of their own kind, and since the bad ones like to avoid people who disagree, the more of the insane ones will come.

Annoying subversive little fuckers. Why can't they just be content with doing their own thing and letting others do theirs? I could understand it if they wanted to troll, but this is just to destroy and subvert. I don't go to Holla Forums that often anymore, but I can't ever remember seeing them deciding to go to other boards to destroy them in an organised fashion if they did Holla Forums wouldn't exist anymore.

Thanks!

That difference does not exist. And anyone who thinks that Holla Forums "goes with the flow" can just look at this thread.
In fact, the all-or-nothing style of thinking is something that makes these groups similar, not different.

He's doing what really should be a cardinal sin of writing. He tried as hard as he could to write a villain with not even a kernel of a redeeming quality. Hilariously, because Willis is infected with a mind virus or something, he actually made Mary an incredibly sympathetic character to those who see the rest of the DoA cast as the stupid dumpster fires they are. Despite his best efforts to drag her down to their base level, it just makes his mind virus more apparent.

He's basically incapable of seeing things from the other side. I have not once seen him engage an idea that challenges his worldview with due diligence. He only ever engages in rhetoric, and he's really bad at that. That's what his entire work is when he has to depict conflicting opinions, and where the "strawman" meme comes from. It's not that he's misrepresenting arguments, he's taking the least charitable approach to them and whacking at dialectic with rhetoric. If his worldview was actually worth a damn, he could take the strongest dialectic from his opponents and beat it with his own arguments. Not only can he not do that, he probably couldn't pick the strongest arguments of such a perspective out of a line up, despite being able to clearly find the weakest ones.

So yeah, in his eyes, getting mad at a tranny for having the motivation of wanting to annoy people with his body (which, let me remind you, is part of Carla's actual character as stated by Willis) and telling him to go back where he belongs means you are super dumb and also the most intense evil on par with the worst people in the modern world:

THE WHITE CHRISTIAN FATHERS

Do you have evidence there is?

I saw a thread where someone made a post about how intelligent jews are. He was banned with the mod comment
Of course I assumed that he was banned unfairly, and so did many others who replied with angry comments towards the mods. The mods then posted his history, which showed that he had pretended to have two opinions and had replied to himself. The fact that the people there were so upset shows that they were not used to seeing people banned unfairly.

I know they got a new mod a few months back, who went completely overboard, but he has had some time to learn. I also remember that they started witch shill hunting a year or two ago, but that only lasted a short while.

Holla Forums realized how to achieve influence

because of this the board has degraded but they are now affecting real change and having more fun for it

I went to a Trump rally recently with a few Holla Forumsaks and now I have a couple IRL friends I can hang out with and go on hikes with

had a movie night a week ago and watched cabin in the woods, good time too, may watch Dark City next time

Holla Forums is a gateway to abnormal normalcy and it's kinda nice

From what I gathered reading some of the comments, Carla is supposed to be "kind of an asshole" but this still doesn't excuse Mary's TRANSPHOBIC behaviour, so we're supposed to feel sorry for Carla either way. The whole thing fits pretty well into the typical SJW mindset: it doesn't matter how much of an unlikeable douchebag you are, you're still better than those EVIL BIGOTS and because they're EVIL BIGOTS treating them like shit is okay and doesn't make you a bad person in any way. Your precious feelings only matter as long as you're not one of "those" people.

and to elaborate on that

imagine you like comics
and most of the people you talk to that also like comics are insufferable faggots, like reality
then one day you go to a Political rally with some local Holla Forums bros
turns out they like comics too and aren't insufferable cunts that won't stop memeing all over the place non stop

Holla Forums has been magical for me

leftists are busy bodies and always have been

"Kind of" is a fucking understatement. I don't think I ever read a single strip where she showed any other attitude than: "I'm a tranny i get a free pass for everything".

I actually wanted to do this but it was late and didn't want to expend the effort. The girls could or could not have been there, wordless, but the father staring off, maybe upsized to give him more prominence, would have added to the scene, in my opinion.

I didn't cut him off; it's like that in the original. In fact, there's some pixels of transparent padding between panels I left behind.

If you mean reformatting the strip and using the extra space to redraw, then I agree. Seeing the look of disappointment on the father's face would be preferable. But I'm just a cropper, not a drawfag.

>I miss Newgrounds
Why?

Then you know all about it.

not him but it used to be pretty great
newgrounds.com/portal/view/86462

have another just because
newgrounds.com/portal/view/87208

Fucking embarassing and disheartening that this is what happened to our former homeland. Albeit…

This is true. Broken clocks and all that, eh?

It's beautiful in that it's what I'd expect to see out of Holla Forums. It's the personification thereof. Whoever put that together is well versed in propaganda. It's not amateurish, even if it looks cutesy and homely. It has a disarming effect which is what makes it good propaganda.

Jeph plz leave. You're not even in the right thread.

I'm assuming these screen caps are for real. I am fascinated by the tactics of infiltration and subversion used by the left. It's an effective weapon but I still find the behavior odd. In order to pull it off, the people doing it must be complete phonies. I see it all the time but still struggle to wrap my head around the concept.

Also this "it's not my job to educate you but I'll spend more time bloviating than it would to just give you the answer" stuff. It's not "thinking for you" to ask an activist to articulate his position. It's a bare minimum requirement.

no user

good propaganda has a clear message that the everyman/layman can understand

Holla Forums can never quite pull that off

can't help it

newgrounds.com/portal/view/88081

The more someone talks about "empathy" the more this is true. People who actually have empathy just articulate the other person's position. They don't talk about how much empathy they have.

Same with anything else. Someone hardcore into comics or gaming will talk about something specific, like 80s X-Men vs. 90s X-Men or why Fallout New Vegas is better than 3. They won't talk on and on generically about hardcore they are, like the fake nerds do, who are the same demographic as the fake empathy crowd.

People confident in their viewpoints enjoy this. They enjoy testing their position and running thorough counterarguments to find (probably correctable) flaws in their own stances or to find where the contradictions and improper bases are in the opponent's view. This sort of evaluation keeps the mind fresh.

I wrote this post and then searched for "David Willis empathy" to see what came up, and here's this strip. This shit writes itself.

Reading that line was physically painful.

Oh boy, I hope this is some sort of edit or that guy haas some mental disability that could challenge Chrischan.

It's an edit, but not really.

would hany out with asian guy

would lynch black guy

The only thing edited here is his appearance. The words are all real things this man has written, the only thing changed is his real face is put with them instead of him drawing himself saying them.

And yeah, I'd err on the side of autism when it comes to Willis, but you can't really be sure.

Yes, and I also know that was in the past. I wanted current examples. He didn't say that there was censorship, but they realised their error and changed, he said that there is.

checked but unfortunate timing

Would burn that whole world.

Well, at least Chrischan has the redeeming quality that he is too dangerous for himself and had his life fucked up by the internet.

Willis doesn't even deserve that little compassion.

It still makes me cringe his way or arguing. accusing anyone who doesn't think like him of the worst crimes ever done just because.

Also, Chrischan will NEVER EVER reproduce. Willis did actually have babbies, which is increasing the urgency of finding out whether his strand of insanity is heritable. If it's just nurture, we can hope that "FUCK YOU DAD" really does work both ways.

Also, Chris-chan clearly has minimal agency. Willis may be autistic, but not so autistic that he can't have the agency to decide to stop being retarded.

That's my point.

I can't help but feel sorry about Chris-chan. He is just like a bad trained retard ugly puppy who can only harm himself because everyone he thought was a friend made him into a monstruosity.

Is that supposed to be an argument against piracy?

Karin ain't no loli, fool.

THIS IS WHY I DRINK. Ignoring that, have an edit I found on 4/co/.

Whoops, I did not mean to reply to anyone.
fug :-DDD

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

Ha, and I get fool's dubs.
Y'know, whoever did the Magician card should do a full deck. Shit'd be cash.

Fuck I'd hate to receive Becky, too.

Yeah, that would suck. But! Receiving Becky's head in a box? There we go.

Patreanon spoiled the lot of you, I say. This one might be a challenge for the editfags, as I don't think Robin has appeared in the copyverse yet. I'm inclined towards her talking about how she'll ram that plane into an orifice of everyone in Bloomington. Is it still running? That's a plane, not a fucking helicopter.

Anyway, at first I figured he was going for a political approach, since Robin usually shows up for those points. I guess she's supposed to be some sort of conservative, so I was wondering if Willis would use her as a stand-in for Trump. Then I remembered she's Roz DeSanto. He'll probably still do it.

DR. PAVEL

Actually, all she's said so far could be said by both a republican or a democrat, but I'm guessing that Willis thinks democrats are more intelligent than republicans and therefore people will automatically understand that she's a conservative. I'm also guesing her talk about winning is a parody of Trump.

>"Ones with the thick rim. I needta look extra smart."
Holy shit, she wears problem glasses! She doesn't seem like a conservative.

I'm talking about previous comics. I have the misfortune of actually being able to remember Willis's plotlines, and in a previous one with Robin in the DoAverse her aide told her she should at least appear to care about family values. Not sure what the actual issues of Indiana would be, but that tends to be a major Republican sticking point.

Also, I'm pretty sure she originally got a Congressional seat so Willis could make Sarah Palin type jokes.

He doesn't care about logic. It will be family values, minority-hating, and corporate interests all the way.

I thought it was "love the sinner but hate the sin"? Agape love…
Also, that's fucking retarded.
"Hate murder, necrophilia, cannibalism, and homosexual rape, but don't hate Jeffrey Daumer"
Watch this webm, and tell me that you don't want this old fuck to die painfully.

Breddy gud, but could be structured better.

You know, it's been maybe 10 times I've seen this and I just noticed it's a dog food bowl. How unobservant I am.

Willis' skyline looks like an encoding error.

wtf kind of punchline is that? There's no setup. Is this supposed to be humorous?

Yeah, I know it's retarded, I just think it's strange that someone who claims to understand Christians completely seems to lack basic understanding of the dogma.

Well, you see, republibros are so stupid that they think trickle down economics work. This means that they think not getting paid is good for them, because it's good for their boss. I can't wait for more of this subtle, unbiased political satire!

I mean, it's possible to make a joke with trickle down economics as the punchline, but this isn't a joke. It's like someone explained "the aristocrats" to Willis and he thought just saying the final line was enough.

Are you a Christian?

*because I don't see anything in the Bible about that.

But they aren't.

The punchline is that rethuglicans pfft, Drumpf lol XDXD are retards.

>Reaganomics
>not "Go Israel! Remember the 6 million!"

Actually, now that I think about it, should we get Holla Forums to give Willis the Garrison treatment?

Not new comics, but thought they were worth sharing.

Man, I wouldn't ship Becky to my worst enemy. That's a cancer too awful for any living being to deserve.

Except David Willis.

Those aren't edits?

Wow Willis. Wow.

I never understood moon man but at least I had the decency of never asking. Just found a McDonald's character singing 'killing niggers' rap songs.

moon man is also white as fuck

What is there to not understand?

Who the fuck are these people ? What the hell are they doing in this comic ?
I've got my ideas now though, but shit Willis, there are so many different plotpoints and characters it feels like you're just incapable to focus and entirely aware of how that's also your audience's case so you feel obligated to constantly shift to different bullshit in fear the only people who care about your pathetic existence will someday just leave out of boredom.

Ah, so the origin was the moonman song and the whiteness. I suspected something like that but I could be always mistaken.

Thanks for the explanation.

The webm is a perfect example against your argument, this is just a random elderly deviant doing god-awful things to himself.

Do you hate him because his cheerful tone is insulting to how disgusted you feel? Or do you actually hate him for the "sin" of eating his own shit/piss?

His head looks like a KKK cap

Thats it, that was the fucking meme, there was a controversy over him in the 90s by retarded lefties

Fucking retards making me explain jokes

Sorry, not american, so I can't know all the controversies.

I actually like those ones.

This coming from the same idiot who constantly makes references to comics and Transformers because without those references his comic wouldn't get any readers

>Herstory
This makes me uncomfortably angry.

The rest of it is pretty good.

Might as well

subtle

You know, since there's been evidence in the past that Willie Wanker browses these threads, I wonder if he's gotten paranoid and he's in the process of conducting a witch hunt to root Patreanon out. And probably make a second Patreon to hite a hitman in order to get rid of him.

in response to the trend of peopl;e saying this baord popped up
>>>/his/

He's been taking lessons from the master of meandering, Jeph Jacques. "You know how everyone says you should advance the plot and characterization? Don't do that. Have one pair of characters say pointless things to each other one day and then cut to another, unrelated, pair the next day. Try to stick with pairs as much as possible because writing group dynamics is challenging, especially when everyone sounds like your blog posts. If you get pressed, just introduce two more new characters. You can always sideline them later, whether it be a week or a year!"

No, I'm a fedora, but "Hate the sin, love the sinner" is a common interpretation of Christianity. Pretty much all the conservative christians I've known have seen it as standard.

Apparently it isn't in the bible, but the expression was first coined by St. Augustine: catholic.com/quickquestions/who-said-love-the-sinner-hate-the-sin

I know, I was joking. I hadn't seen the second strip yet. I just heard "fake glasses with extra thick rim" and immediately thought "hipster".

Nothing new here.

First time I heard this I thought it was ironic humor but then I learned that some of these idiots actually think the word is "his story". The word base is "hist", not "his". It's like the difference between "her" and "here".

Dat Wizards & Warriors beat

Here, I made Mary in that anime avatar creator just so we could have some more OC

… where's the joke?

See

Oh, so there was a historical precedence.

Don't get mad user, even oldfags can't really be expected to remember dumbass politics from the 90s. Barely anyone remembers the 90s at all.

David Willis wouldn't browse here. Since Holla Forums is pushed as the malicious lolicon darknet, the only reason he'd consider browsing any board on Holla Forums is to scavenge for links to CP. If Willis was lurking or even posting in these threads, it would mean he is a pedophile. He doesn't have any younger relatives, does he?

He has offspring.

David Willis doesn't have offspring, he has his wife's children.

IT'S A FUCKING INTERNET MEME DIPSHIT
notoriouskkk.ytmnd.com/

And because he fell to such degeneracy, he doesn't deserve to live.

See? It doesn't even say it in the Bible. And even then, the quote may have been lied about/purposefully mistranslated, because the Catholic Church is so fucking cucked.

I WAS RIGHT

Holy shit, David Willis is a fucking retard. I was giving him too much credit when I thought he wouldn't use a spic as a stand-in for Trump.

Also, not sure if Congressmen have Super PACs, but eh, it's not like I'd expect him to get that right.

Is he totally unaware and thinking this is the first time he's drawn malformed hands or is he poking fun at himself? Willis doesn't seem able to self-deprecate so I'm guessing he hasn't noticed how shitty his proportions tend to be.

Also, unironic usage of "totes" is grating.

Nah, that's another Trump reference. Marco Rubio said he had small hands which means, y'know, something else is small too. Or was it Cruz? It don't matta. Someone who was pretending to be the respectable candidate, then resorted to indirect dick jokes. This is probably the 3 month buffer interfering with the joke being relevant.

Gee, I wonder why anyone would dislike this charming character? I would post the "4chan hates Robin" comic, but someone already did that.

So typical. Fucking Willis I swear.

Oh, I get the reference, I'm just wondering if Willis was self-aware enough to cleverly work it in as a pot shot against himself. I know I'm giving him a lot of credit thinking he's capable of this.

Moi huehue
The fuck? Is this assuming everyone masturbates?

the theory is that the size of your dick is directly proportional to the size of your hand from palm to tip

That is fucking retarded, actually nigger-tier.

Here's the edit. This shit is tons of fun.

You're not very familiar with Willis, are you?

Good goy, enjoy your poz load.

Delightful.

Get the fuck out.

Just filter and ignore.

Can we not turn this back to Holla Forums please?

(witnessed)

Oh man, the Wacky Races thread. What the hell happened to it?

Noice digits.

Walky's not a spic?

I hope you guys like liberal tears as much as I do, because Willis's comments sections turn out to have bumper crops of the stuff.

Nah, they're mixed. Which has a real funny plotline of Sal accusing Walky and her parents of being racist because she acts blacker than him. This is why you don't race mix, because of all the plotlines Willis has ever done, that seems the most realistic.

No new comic today ?

Polite sage for fixing this for the second time

Thanks broby. Here's a cat.

New comic, and guess what? It has our lady of faith in it.

ASK OF ME AND I SHALL GIVE THE THE HEATHEN FOR THY INHERITANCE
AND FOR THY POSSESSION, THE ENDS OF THE EARTH

Our prayers have been answered!

Explain this to me.

I just don't understand Willis' deal with noses. Like what the fuck is he even doing?

It's not hard, I could figure out what it was when I thought about it.

Guess I tackled it the wrong way.

And that's why you posted the angry image I presume? I had also thought it was obscene for less than a second before remembering that this is Mary, and after a couple seconds of thinking I realized it was an anti-hubris thing this just occurred to me: maybe it was degenerate and Mary had thought it spoke of God, but then Mary isn't foolish, but then perhaps she bought it off of a Christian website, and maybe the owner of the site had gotten it elsewhere, and had thought it spoke of God… meh, g'night.

Nah, I used it as a surprised reaction.

If it actually meant something not-God related, I wouldn't think it was something degenerate, even. It would still be like "devotion to your significant other as his woman" I'd think.

Are you a fucking wizard? Now I just see Mary rocking a Hitler 'stache and Roz with a gaping hole in her head. Presumably, that hole is for more dicks.

I still don't know what it means after a couple google pages, but I can confirm it is a Christian thing. Don't think it's a bible verse, though.

Instead of "Me, me, me!", think of "What does God want?"

Clearly they are a race of dog-people

christianbook.com/more-him-less-shirt-black-medium/pd/20368M

DUBS CONFIRM

I apologize for this fuckup.

Somehow I felt this one deserved a more "serious" one. Mary has been going through too much…

Mary could be top momfu with some slight wrinkles and a bigger chest. Also her expression in 4 looks weird

I agree. In the original she looks furious and mean, and I tried to give her a more… "tired", but calm composure. I obviously am not an artist though…

I-I guess it was shit then

That's it! It's missing eyebrows, thats why.

Oh, heh, you're right, I took them off because they made her look angry, and then didn't give her any.

Nah, something's still off… hold on, I'm trying something with it.

REEEEEEEE

Actually hit me right in the feels. Oof.

This is one of those moments where I can't tell if Willis is autistic or just all-around stupid. He cannot conceive of editing comics in the buffer, I guess.

Go on user; again I'm not very good at that kinda stuff. I'm glad with how the last pic came out though. She looks super kind and sweet there.

Okay, how's this? Also, I plastered it in softglow so that it's a flashback.

Hey, where is the Remove Kebab editfag, anyway? Was moving taking longer than he expected?

Gud jub

Why would it need to be a flashback ? Also you lost the transparency.
Sell me on those. Or maybe let's wait for tomorrow's comic and see which one fits best. Perhaps it would indeed.

I felt it was necessary. It also depends on whether you believe that the Mary in your edit was supposed to be the real Mary or the Copy Mary.

If we assume that this is the real Mary, it wouldn't fit between Remove Kebab user's successful switch and his yet to be made edit where Carla explains the situation to her unless we treat it as a flashback, otherwise it's a flashback to the canon universe that we can see through Canon Mary's projected memories, now that she's [partially?] in the copyverse. When you made this edit, I figured you meant to write her as the real Mary regarding the seriousness. If I'm wrong and she was supposed to be the Copy Mary, then this can still work as a flashback if it takes place before the switch since, but I figure our focus is more on the real one.

I'm not sure what you mean by transparency. What transparency did I lose?

I'm actually really worried that he'll really fuck her over 3 months from now.

Between the panel it isn't supposed to be black, but transparent.
Also I'll wait for tomorrow's comic to see whether the flashback was a good idea; if mary's wearing the same clothes, it won't make sense to see her after all that time.
Could you make a version without the filter if possible ? The face you gave her is perfect.

…Oh! Wow, what a pleasant mistake of mine. I would have just had to screencap the image in a separate tab, but that sort of look works better with a serious flashback by complete coincidence, if you're familiar with seeing that sort of thing.

I'm confused at what you mean by this. She's not wearing the same clothes as she was before, right? See her after all what time in particular?

Besides that, she's about to take a shower, isn't she? Or the next strip might not have her in it.

Nice trips
but somehow I agree, the black background indeed works better for the flashback thing
And I mean, if tomorrow, in the comic, she's wearing the same clothes as today's comic, it will have to be for the sake of continuity different clothes, otherwise it'll force it to be the flashback's follow-up

Is that a problem? Well, Remove Kebab user still has that one strip of Mary to edit (or someone else if he doesn't show up for long enough), but then again, we could always edit her clothes if we have to.

The simplest thing would just be to have a version of the same comic without the flashback filter, just in case, user.

Fine, let's wait and see, then. If it can't be a flashback, I'll have to do some more editing. I didn't save a draft without the Softglow…

kek you figgit

I spent way too much time doing this, but it was worth it, I did things that look better than the last one I did.

And now that I think about it, Val's edits haven't needed the softglow to establish that they took place before the switch, I think I just wanted to use the effect and acted on impulse.

It's alright dear, thank you for the help. The filter/flashback was actually a pretty good idea, but risky because it follows willis' whims, which are fairly unpredictable because of how badly written it all is;

Hey now, just who are you calling dear, Valentine!?

God damn it, I Willis made me laugh

Oh boy here we go

Here we go indeed family

He was taking advantage of the situation to push gender identity politics.

What did he say?

For reasons I can't quite articulate, Willis' constant usage of words escaping the bubbles annoys the hell out of me. I understand the effect that can have, but it stops working when he does it virtually every strip, over a period of years.

Disappointing.

Anyway, I hate to interrupt this conversation, but we have another strip! It's right after the last one, too. And hey, look! Politics!

Reagan a shit

He probably gave amnesty to your entire family, you spic cunt

I was trying to be subtle!

Sorry, user, I've gone too far into edgelordry to appreciate subtlety. And, now that I've remembered Ken is asian, it should be "gook spooks a spook".

I'm sure it'll be triggering enough as it was

That's actually way better. I wasn't sure if he was Asian and I was afraid I'd be wrong. I guess the way he draws Asian eyes are surprisingly obvious.

I was going to try for some sophistication, but then I remembered I am only half as lazy as Willis.

Here user

shortpacked.com/walkyfont.tff

Does that work for you? It's a copy of the main page for me. Probably got broke when he redesigned the site or something.

This should work
shortpacked.com/walkyfont.ttf

I had to edit the strip a bit because it wouldn't let me post

Thanks, now my shitposts will be super good! Also, I forget to kek at the Shmorky one.

That's because I already posted it. Your edit was for NOTHING

Sorry.

I swear I didn't see it.

A thing I noticed about Holla Forums is that you can post the same image in different threads without editing. Also, you should just need to alter one or two pixels for that to work. Like, absorb a color off someone's shirt in the image and just put a dot of the same color somewhere that isn't obvious.

Here's another one.

And speaking of posting the same image, let me fix that.

You can also use another program to re-save, whether it be Microsoft Paint or (presumably lossless) image optimizer. It inspects by checksum, not image content.

Here's the thing though: I had thought the new strip wasn't posted because the last one with Mary and her roommate looked similar from the thumbnail, and there weren't many replies to catch my eye. I, having not slept in a day, wasn't thinking and had thought that the website had thought it had been posted already because it looked too similar, and so I thought to make the difference obvious.

Wait, does Mary not own a cellphone?

This one's done.
Some edits are more subtle than others

Fuck you Willis, just fuck you.

NOT AFTER UNCLE Holla Forums IS DONE WITH HER

10/10

I hope not.
Or if she does, it's an older one used just for emergencies or something. None of that iPhone crap that normans use.
If she does I won't care.

What did she mean by this?

I don't really know. In a previous edit, I had Joyce cry "UNIVERSE" after the dyke said something horrendous, in pain; in the context it made sense because she'd mentioned the universe earlier. It's also something I heard in animé, a character yelling "YOONIVASU" once they reach orgasm. And overall it also proves that Mary and Joyce share this connection, both in mind and pain.
Also I had no idea what to make her say and felt it could just be a running gag of some sort

Oh okay

His dad sounds like he truly cares about his son. Too bad Willis is asshole and doesn't deserve him.

I think your dad is dropping gentle hints, Dave.

P.S. Aberlour is pretty mediocre. I wouldn't brag about it on Twitter.

P.P.S. Invite Jeph so he stabs his hand yet again.

*is an asshole.

I always feel sorry for these people's parents. Most kids go through some sort of "I hate my parents" phase somewhere in their teenage years and grow out of it later but guys like Willis insist on staying there for their entire lives. I can't even imagine what it must be like.

He is weak. I would disown the fucker, for to say he held my family's blood in his veins is to insult myself and everyone before me.

I used to feel great sympathy. That has been reduced by more than half.

H-hey guys, what kind of anime do you think Mary is into?

Goddamn it.

D. Gray Man

Bible Black

Trigun
Hellsing
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo AKA Cowboy Bebop II
Big O
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Ruroni Kenshin
Trinity Blood
Chrono Crusade
Xenogears
Final Fantasy Tactics

Mary is quite the weeaboo, Jesus Christ.

LOL

If I wasn't so relaxed thanks to Liru~, I'd be punching things.

Please tell me that guy's trolling.

>Islam has Sodom and Gomorrah, just like Christianity and judaism do

wew lad. Speaking of wew, new comic! Should we bother trying to save Joyce as well as Mary? It seems like she'll go down the path of the semen demon in this universe.

Holy shit I really was supposed to story-time some more Roomies! like I was planning to on Sunday. Let me get back to you guys in after I'm ready which may or may not mean after I sleep. We've got E3, but I'll try and pick a good time in between.

That would be truly excellent. It'll help answer my asking if Joyce is our next fugitive, I'm guessing.

It is done. This shit requires quite a fair bit of research.

she deserves a better fate than being Willis' self-insert / waifu

Have we even confirmed Mary's switch yet?

(((GENTILES)))

I can only imagine Willis' interactions with his parents:

Okay, honey, we'll do it but remember last time when you made a scene and they called the poli—
Honey, this is what we're talking about. You can't shout in public, people will—

Shit, I didn't even notice the mega-dubs.

Actually, since these are in strip format, I don't really need to force myself to do 20 pages at a time. 5-10 a day would work fine, if I don't have time. So the true start of this comic is Danny talking to Sal about how they just moved in, and his toxicly-masculine roomate (((Joe Rosenthal))) climbs to the window above theirs for pussy. It's very clear our RAPIST Jew goes to the gym.

Hah, hah hah Joe you silly male, someone your age shouldn't be going around getting into sexual relations! (I've heard that Willis was quite late into sexual experiences for whatever reason, so I can see why he'd be acting like such a white knight)

And then on a new morning, they attract the attention of their not-Ruth, who is aptly named "R.A." by the site. Oh, I should bring that up. This site that I'm getting these from, the official "It's Walky!" Website includes unique character tags to list off which comics have whichever character by using their full names, like "Danny Wilcox". But they also use locations- for instance, this one marks the location as being "Danny and Joe's dorm room". In 2012. Dave.

And then they make fun of Star Trek. This is even easier to laugh at if you saw the Ubisoft conference at E3 yesterday.

…….
……………
……………………shut the fuck up, Willis

And so we send Danny off with a heartfelt "getting ready for class" montage and a shitty attempt at a one liner.

But then we would never get a chance to see Danny's radical book of Elementary Mathematics!

test

Oh dear, Joyce is cursing and letting fags into Church
lel

I didn't really know what to do so… eh. Here you go.

So has anyone checked Willielesses I fucking tried, I swear twitter?I'm sure we could find some dumb anti-Mary shit pretty easily

Not your best my dude, but pic related

10 years in MSPianta

Ah, I remembered one downside to rescuing Joyce: she's kinda brain damaged.

lel

What the fuck?

I think the joke is supposed to be that she's panicking while everybody else is being very calm and relaxed. It's still poorly-executed and unfunny as a result, though.

Sauce?

>Yeah. *"Accidentally". Willis you put the quotes before the period unless you are quoting goddammit.

*Oh wait, I get how this is going to play out.
>Joyce is actually a closet dyke, but is conflicted between pusspuss and Jesus honestly, I would pick Jesus, it is not hard.
Should we really save this woman? It seems to have been planned since Cunty-Redhaired the Carpet-Muncher had gotten her title.

An edit I made of an Awkward Zombie comic.

Thanks.

Damn, I could have sworn she was wearing a bra, hence why I didn't spoiler

Oh also,w e're reaching page 10 ! Is someone gonna make an emergency new thread ?

Is that "God"?
>you own A cactus etc
Was that on purpose?
Wait, I thought it was Orange's family?
What was that going to be?
Ew.

The strapon has more than one cactus on it user. And no it isn't. The "canon" of the edits isn't the same as usual. And it's Joyce's family anyway
Also I give Becky slang words in all languages. She has this stupid accent in the original comic, I felt to keep it alive I'd just go nuts at making her use words from all over the world so you never know what her origins are, if she even has any. Gewad and Qybah are arabic words.

Sorry, newb

I'm on it.

New thread

>That makes me so angry
What doesn't make her angry? She's the Walkyverse's Angry Dad.

To be fair, whatever's on the floor in the background looks like a cup and her hair could be sorta mistaken for a strap.