Hi i'm a 6'2 White guy and my wife is a 5'4 Mexican

Hi i'm a 6'2 White guy and my wife is a 5'4 Mexican

Should we try methods to try to have a girl? or should we just not have kids.

I'm worried if we have a boy he'll get too many traits from her side and end up a manlet.

You can find out which one of your balls makes males, then cut it off

k i'lll take pics when I do

Fucking select yourself for extinction

Her grandfather was white so she has nice features.

Pick one.
You don't marry the cleaning lady.

Just fill her up and see what comes out user. Even if it has three heads you'll love it and it couldn't be much worse than the average american. Yours have to improve her beaner genes. Do it, matey.

Nice joke. Funny guy. Haha.

I'm Mexican and I'm 6.1 it all depends on a good diet.
now a days millennial Mexicans are taller than their parents.

there are some pretty nice chicks around here you lucky bastard.

Aren't you a little old to be having more kids,Yeb?

You are worried he will end up a manlet cause your gf is 1 inch shorter than the average women? How fucking stupid are you?

it's mostly genetics, a good diet helps achieve your max potential.

Same here, my mother is 5'1 and my father is 5'7
I'm 5'10, should I be content with that?

Marry a white girl you race traitor

If you are fucking now height will be his lowest priority. Also, miscegenation, igitt.

2034 means war, different climate, hunger or very, very weird drugs etc.Only the very statistical edge will have troubles. Small and agile means maybe fit for urban warfare.

it would honestly be hilarious if both of you had recessive dwarfism traits

Of all the South American nations, Mexicans would have among the highest portions of white DNA due to the Spanish colonising and proximity to the US.

Go for broke, the more kids you have the more chance you'll get your ideal one.

Kissless virgins on 8ch who think Latinas are fuggo, stop kidding yourself that you're a virgin because of your Christian values and wont for a pure heritage. You are unemployable social retards stuck in a feedback loop of shitty autistic behaviour.

Sort it out lads.

Don't fap for a few weeks before you get her pregnant. Make sure that when she's pregnant, she get's plenty of test through food for the baby and make sure that the kid eats non-processed foods and shit.
He'll probably end up being 6ft or so if you do that.

Yeah, you're probably maxed out genetic wise.
If your mom was taller you'd probably be at least 8 feet tall.

6ft*

if hes a manlet he will just have an inferiority complex and this will drive him to new heights of success

I think you need to associate yourself with the loli board, and find yourself a cute new girlfriend down by the neighborhood playground.

don't my mother is a fucking midget and now I'm 164cm, which is still higher than her. Spare your children the midget genes, adopt or something if you really wanna

164 cm is pretty long, im about 7 1/2 inches.