DYSNOMIA IS A RULECUCK

You are no better than cuckchan if you support this.

8ch.net/log.php?board=b

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/i7A4x
archive.is/vhmpM
8ch.net/b/rules.html
archive.is/tMMLp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysnomia_(deity)
archive.is/hngkZ
archive.is/jccqV
archive.is/qk7XF
archive.is/lipIM#selection-31493.0-31499.0
archive.is/6ns4C
archive.is/6ns4C#selection-13663.0-13663.58
archive.is/U3DaI
freech.net/intl/res/22556.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Threadly reminders

>Dysnomia doxxing his own users and deleting his own thread: archive.is/i7A4x
>Dysnomia deleting posts and permabanning people for trying to discuss it: archive.is/vhmpM

SHILLS SLIDING THIS THREAD

wew, new rules:

8ch.net/b/rules.html

Anything he doesn't like is spam.

This.

I love how dysnomia's history dump showed how much of a shitposting faggot he was (not to mention a few posts where he pretended to be a pro-dysnomia user). Always compare the people dysnomia permabans for "spam" to the worst shitposts he has made.

lol cry more, gil

Hi dysnomia

Truth. That's where we are nowadays, plus the knowledge that if you really piss him off, he'll attempt to ruin your irl.
Comfy?

is that spic still crying since yesterday?

Bump

I am the grand wizard of rulecuckery, and I have legions of disciples under my command. Respect my disciples, or I will permaban your sweet /16.

I'll keep posting this, until you like it.

JON SNOW,

THE LORD OF LIGHT IS EVIL!!!

Dysnomia is finally clearing this cesspool of spam
Yep
If that'd how you wanna look at it.
I guess I am

YOU'RE LOSING, FAGGOTS

A message for Dysnomia: don't drive yourself crazy by deleting spam 24/7 – you don't wanna end up as autistic as the spammer.

Seems less like they're losing and more like they're leaving considering how much this pops up.

Maybe if everyone stopped turning complaint threads into archive.is/tMMLp we could have civil discussion. It really doesn't look any better than the spam.

which site are you on?

Believe me, it's an improvement kek

Those tend to sink eventually. Threads like these are the ones that get spammed to high heaven. Also the IPs get d+'d instead.

Hey OP, pls come to 75.html on the hidden board described in this pic. Probably should save in case dysnomia decides to start deleting on sight again.

Behave like a nigger, get punished by the master

Keep it in the leather club dysnomia, nobody wants your faggotry here. This isn't 4chan.

I fear that even with this new rule spammers will try new ways to shit the fuck up.

..changes nothing for a properly equipped spammer. Bans are part of the game. It just encourages them to spam harder.

Go back to 4chan then.

Someone needs to dox Dysnomia and see how he likes it. Go ahead and ban me, faggot. You already did lol

boo hoo hoo all my shitty spam posts and whining gets btfo ur a rule cuck wahhhhhhh!

You permaban people who call you a faggot for being "goons" yet you allow posts with much less content to stay (and you only give other "spam" temporary bans). You can't discredit archives and logs, you insufferable fucking nigger.

The amount of effort it takes to evade a ban is much greater that the amount it takes to ban.

dysnomia should be hanged

Hey, I have a gift for you.

lol look at this retard spamming his shitty ancient gaymer gate meme. the only thing this is going to do it make dysnomia look good when he pounds that shit in the ass

top kek
post them or I don't believe you

It all makes sense now.

Man, you fags are really trying to force it this time aren't you?

/attic/ is a shitty board and you need captcha to post

Nobody cares.

When will you retards realize a unmoderated Holla Forums would be the best thing ever

This board should have IDs so we can see how many replies dysnomia is posting (hint: over 50%).

see

pic one

Yes I'm dysnomia.

Board shouldn't have IDs, but it's obvious that several of these posts are either dysnomia or Holla Forums taking advantage of the best bait opportunity in a while.

First archive

You can only see the image thumbnails now, but he was the one who posted this:

no. just no

OMG A SHITPOS!!! HOW CONSPIRACY

Hey dysnomia, if you want to prove the tinfoil retards wrong then why don't you just repost the images from the thread you deleted?

i think the point made by that post is that true anonymity doesn't exist

~ Holla Forums

This is me so I'm at >(3) not at
Idc who you are, if you're dysnomia post with your ## coward.
Turn your capcode off in trip posts and turn it on in serious threads where you get called out for your spillover frustration.

this one nice thread Holla Forums

it's like Holla Forums all over again, you spergs aregoing to call everyone dysnomia just like Holla Forums calls everyone kikes until nobody believes you anymore

it only works in his favor.

Fuck this bait and just keep nuking the spam. The proof is in how well the board runs.

no, that (1) was because dysnomia only p osted one time

I'm also dysnomia

Maybe you should just go back to freech and jerk each other some more over how much you hate 8gag. It's not like this thread is going to go anywhere

Damn you're a desperate faggot.
He only removes spam, the blatant obvious shit that everyone (except those with autism) can see.

Lel

Hi dysnomia, you're the only one who thinks that.
Who deleted the >>6000000 post?

Fuck off goon

see

we're all dysnomia now.

sincerely – Dysnomia

You must be a retard or something.

Not dysnomia, but that was in the brony thread, now cyclical. So it cycled out.

Too bad.

you can't seriously think every user who doesn't agree with your autism is dysnomia. if you did you wouldn't be here trying to persuade everyone dysnomia otherwise.

ITT bootlicker drones

Mods = gods, amirite? XD

Oh great here comes a hoard of unfunny low quality photo shops lol.
I guess that they are funny in the way that some retard or a group of retards wasted time making them and another group of retards wastes time posting them.

Gerba doo

Don't revise dysnomia.
You don't make a new thread every post.
Stop being a lying-by-omission nigger.

Threadly reminder that pro-dystopians are mentally disabled.

captcha at all is fucking cancer

You post on a website that will require you to make a captcha every x posts.
It also requires you to load a new fucking page which usually fails or takes forever, and then half the time it doesn't even work.

And you're complaining about one embedded captcha coded to actually work to make a thread on an unlisted board with a limit of ten threads per hour being advertised in a method that requires people to have the attention span and presence of mind to read through a few paragraphs of text and notice what stands out. Is the single-time-per-new-thread captcha really a dealbreaker when it's way less obnoxious than the sitewide one already?

The reason it's there is because unlike everything dysnomia does, it's actually a viable way to protect from catalog spam without fucking over regular users or range-banning VPNs (which I DON'T want to do, fuck rangebans).

Making a thread? One captcha, no big deal. Spamming the catalog with kennedi? Change your IP all you want, you still have to make a captcha every time.

Meanwhile the two biggest boards on here actually have Post IDs, the shittiest thing ever devised by moot, and everyone keeps using them anyways.

I mean, do you at least understand the reasoning here?

SUCK MY CUNT

Oh, so you're not actually someone with a genuine objection, just dysnomia or underling shilling. Good to know.

Just came back here to remind you faggots that 16chan or 8ch.pl is hope. You faggots never listened or even bothered to migrate over to those options.

ITS HAPPENING

TRY HARDER NEWFAG

I have been searching for a reasonable alternative for a while, but:

Fuck off Josh

Fuck off pedo

What happened to dysnomia's resolve :^)
Too busy falseflagging or attentionwhoring?

I've been going to .pl since it was first up way way back.
The reason not to go there is the same as always, czaks gave it such underpowered bandwidth that webms upload 1% at a time. Also czaks, while a Next dissenter to his credit, was somewhat complicit in a lot of the fuckery that went down in IRC and with 8ch's future. Still not the bad guy here. Josh, however, is legitimately the bad guy, and even if his code didn't still fall apart at 8ch's scale* I would NEVER EVER use any website he ran.

*"buh buh muh captcha"….so that makes the massive plethora of pre-existing problems and his ignorance regarding big-O suddenly not an issue at all right? Magically makes the db access code not a pile of shit yeah? :^)

Then there are finalchan and endchan which are both also slow as all fuck even with the little traffic they get, and the various pedo-devoted or stormfag-rulefagging-devoted chans.

If there were a good alternative I would be on it. Fuck off Josh.

No, by all means disagree, just with substance rather than a vague, repetitive shitpost that you MUST leave to get the last word without reading the post. If not, you are or may as well be dysnomia.

You're pathetic, Josh.

see

I find your amount of salt… disturbing…

tbh Josh should kill himself.
Acting like tacking on .pl as if it's new or a "separation" makes his shilling less obvious, or anyone but his donators, half of the last few surviving true Holla Forums, and him post there.

I mean /sp/ went to fucking 76chan to not go with him. I'd go to fucking 314chan with its faux-social-media bullshit and admins from some old rebranded wizardchan circlerjerk before I'd go to 16chan. I'd go to fucking Masterchan before I'd go to 16chan. I'd go exclusively to nntpchan before I'd go to 16chan. I'd bite my own dick off and swallow it before I'd go to 16chan.

Oh I know very well. I've been watching every faggot BO change the rules page back and forth probably longer than you've been on 8ch. You'll notice he removed that bit about not curtailing freedom of expression so he could keep banning people who criticize him as "goon" and "kennedifag" :^)

Still can't be as bad a Jim

I'm not getting why Josh gets so much h8. Give me some backstory.

Jim farted in josh's mouth and licked his poo

Dysnomia shills currently derailing thread

Then he pushed joshs poo into his own rectum mixing his own poo with josh's and had hotwheels blow on his anus so her could fart more

welcome to Holla Forums.

In this itt thread: Dysnomia and the TRUE AND HONEST users who are NOT DYSNOMIA!

im dysnomia

Take your le funnay stencil maymay back to Reddit.
Both are nigh-unquantifiable levels of fucking cancer so I really can't comment. Jim isn't as new as all of the Holla Forums-educated newfags seem to think, though. 4chan having more or less consistent page load times (I'm talking about when you don't get a load error) didn't even happen, even at lower traffic, until we got onto ntt-tech servers. Jim is usually fucking retarded but 8ch probably would not exist at all, would not have even made it to 2016 at all without his servers. A lot of people just don't know how fucking bad it was with butthurt SJWs and 4chan loyalists filing false cp claims to his hosts and DNS providers (this was back when Hotwheels and the old globals genuinely got rid of any cp anywhere FAST once it was reported), it was a mess.

So yes Josh can be as bad as Jim, I watched Josh flail around being a fucking lying incompetent faggot for eight months knowing it wouldn't end well and all you seem to know is the version that trickled down to Holla Forums or that some faggot who didn't lurk told you.

OH SHIT
I mean there are logs around some boards still there but…which time period do you want to know about? You really do have to give me a period of a month or two and then I HOPE I can remember all of the bullshit. It's really that bad. Anyways pick a time period and I'll tell you. I lurked Holla Forums, /meta/, /operate/, /jim/, all kinds of boards a lot from the time I joined in 2014 up until the start of February I think this year. I've got all the dirt if I can only remember it.

You're just the third party who incidentally never calls out or complains about dysnomia calling everyone who disagrees with him goons, freech, or more often Kennediposter.

Uncle, you dun goofed.

No hold on it's all fucking coming back to me. The entire whole bullshit thing or at least the main points. brb writefagging, if you want to know why Josh sucks ass, the things everyone else seems to forget, stick around maybe ten minutes and I'll post "part one".

we're all dysnomia

So, /spam/ tries to become Holla Forums again and spammers complain?

I spider crawled out of my penis

You sound more like the same person as user than dysnomia with a trip you faggot. Even if you weren't largely the same person if you made a club it wouldn't be 'The Great and Mighty Liberators of Holla Forums' it would be 'The Autistic Faggots Everyone Wish Fucked Off The Internet A Decade Ago'. The only reason you think your shit doesn't stand out is because you're completely autistic. Nobody except you wants to read spam threads that became unfunny and tired in 2007 but you keep on fucking posting them don't you?

I know I keep saying autistic but I really think you need to assess just how autistic you have behaved your whole life and finally come to terms with it. Your parents already know, or at least your mom does, and she probably told the guy that's dicking her already, so don't sweat it :o)

Oh, I get it, what you're saying is that you're legitimately underage and need to lurk moar or GTFO. Intredasting.

Yes, it's surely not your autism which stands out here :^)

dysnomia isn't calling people samefag and even if he is he's right because mods can see ID

You guys need to lose this site and come over to me, 8chans overs

WEW

Indeed, and he would never ever ever lie right?
Nice try faggot, his biggest complaint about Kennedifag is spamming use of VPNs which is his entire justification for rangebanning, so not only is your argument retarded in conception because it relies on absolute trust of the attention whore, it also contradicts dysnomia's own PR campaign to justify his arbitrary bitchy bullshit.

No, really, go back to Reddit.

stopped reading there.

Do I fit in yet guys check my dubs haha kekeddi check em it's a double the same number twice oh my gosh I can feel it haha get back to reddit if you don't like muh dubz xD top kek

I bet you say shit like "I'm a 2013 oldfag" unironically.

No, you don't, so leave.
Imageboard users don't actually want to be like everyone else on the internet and avoid all uniqueness. It is not our goal to participate in a shrinking monoculture. Kill yourself.

Maybe you should kill yourself, man who attempts to rehash jokes that are over half the age of his waifu.

Maybe you should go back to warosu, newfag.

JOSH IS A FUCKING FAGGOT PART ONE
Holla Forums finally had stable hosting. I cannot for the life of me remember exactly when Jim came in to host. March 2015 maybe? I really don't even fucking remember, sorry. It was awesome. No one knew what the fuck he meant by "international branch of 2ch" but it sounded cool because 2ch isn't total fucking shit but rather a cool Japanese thing that inspired 4chan's existence back before everything went wrong.

But there was a PROBLEM. vichan, which was written I think by czaks and one other guy mainly, which little babby Hotwheels had made some commits on, was overtly hacked-together and not that stable and all of the devs openly admitted this including Hotwheels. If you'd asked him back in the day he'd be like yeah, we sprayed diarrhea code all over tinyboard and vichan was born, and then I tacked a bunch of other cheese and features over top of it and it was Infinity, or more accurately Tinyboard+vichan+Infinity(now + some 2ch shit and original code from Ron). Infinity was and still is really cool but it was a wobbly pile of spaghetti code. Remember, it was revealed on Holla Forums that neither Hotwheels nor Josh know what algorithmic complexity is and Josh even got #triggered when Ron mentioned it might be the problem trying to be helpful and get Next working.

So, anyways, HW was talking about it with #Holla Forums on Rizon which, being from Masterchan and a dev himself, he of course made the ages-old mistake every imageboard owner mod or dev ever to exist does which is thinking that the people who surround him and suck up to him in IRC or whatever other group chat represent the core members of the site, when actually they're a bunch of sycophantic freaks who occasionally browse through a board catalog and scoff, go jerk off to some yiff on /furry/, then go back to sucking IRC dick and talking about how they think they're a pedo or trans because they think it makes them hardcore or zany or 1337.

Josh was and continued to be the admin of some faggy goontarded site up until the end of February 2016 (when I stopped even coming here for a while because of all the hopeless bullshit). Basically, you know how /cow/ was kind of cool but also really fucking autistic because it was literally all about lolcows yet wasn't ED? Josh ran one of those, where you laughed at people and called them pathetic but couldn't use any bad words or be mean :( to women. lolcow.farm or one of those. If you look around some of the old archival boards, might be on /newspaper/ or something, you can see the other shit about Josh like how he used to fucking stalk some crazy bitch on Blockland forums and wanted to like rape or kill his mom or some fucking shit, wanted to fuck little boys (or more probably was just trying to be edgy, it was in another IRC of course)

Between actual devs and them, they all decided it was probably less work to completely rewrite Infinity + stack than it was to fix the source of all of the fires they kept putting out and the scalability issues. There was a lot of positive energy at this point in time, and they were probably right about that, strictly speaking.

Hotwheels was mulling this over when shit started to go downhill way faster. As it turns out, that was because of a commit Josh (who had been circlejerking a while and was sort of working his way in), which caused a bunch of shit to slowly pile up in 8ch's database until it crashed, so it would just crash every month or few weeks. So, you know how it turned out that Hotwheels' captcha code was (one of the things) slowing down Next just a bit before they binned it, and HW went though a period of grief and actually apologized on medium? Josh did the same fucking thing with Infinity right before he got the bid for Next, only his was fucking fatal, it slowed 8ch down constantly and would not fail to crash it, at which point it would clean out because of the hard reset. Now I genuinely think it was pure incompetence on Josh's part, but on the other hand the timing is suspicious as fuck because that was the nail in the coffin for Infinity and why Hotwheels hurried into finding alternative software.

Josh also invested a lot of time convincing Hotwheels that Lynx's already-partly-developed Lynxchan couldn't be made into a successful 8ch successor. Lynx started out on imageboard software I know of with something I forget the name of, a client-side plugin that could do all kinds of cool stuff like cross-board linking and thread tracking on 4chan, and when 8ch took off he quickly made it compatible. It never looked that great and Lynx is a little autistic but you could do a lot of cool stuff with his other software and he seems like a competent web dev. The third choice was something czaks had in mind, but I don't think czaks or Lynx were particularly eager to move to the Philippines which for some reason Jim wanted I think, and HW also (red flag). So they went with Next.

inb4

I have to go out for more beer. You want a pizza or something?

wall of text = redditor

This. Imageboard users aren't intelligent and they don't have a strong will and attention span to read sophisticated walls of factual information.

This is probably why they believe in phony gods and not TRUE gods like dysnomia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysnomia_(deity)

it's to shunt the subject away from dysplasia. Ignore, oh karmaless one.

I know, I know.

Objecting to text = underage
Stock Holla Forums phrase = underage freechfag
Expecting not to be called out on it immediately = underage retarded freechfag

I thought you weren't le samefag though, didn't your whole argument hinge on that? :^)

How did you know it was me? DIOnomia?

kys dumb niggers

Because you were damage controlling yourself like a retard as usual and spamming the same three items of propaganda no matter what anyone said, of course.

You're coming at it from the wrong angle. I have no problem reading books, long articles, what have you. What I'm not going to read is a two page essay from some random bloke on an image board that starts with:
"JOSH IS A FUCKING FAGGOT PART ONE"

Wow. This is the people that want to ruin Holla Forums.

Well Josh is a fucking faggot to be perfectly honest.
Anyone who says otherwise has been a goon, which is not surprising.

refer to this
and stop being a fucking faggot.

You first cuck

You mad bruh, I will permabann you.

coming from a likely dysnomia dicksuck tripfag nigger

So don't read it, just don't get fucking triggered about text on a board. No one's asking you to want to read it.

If you had actually lurked and known what was up with 8ch instead of just fagging around on Holla Forums exclusively or maybe one other interest board, you wouldn't be in the dark to begin with.

The topic is hardly worthy of mountains of OC, it's something I will keep adding to, but not all at once. It will get stale. Obviously I could tell you I'm not the other people posting, but I say we reach an accord where we agree only two people post on Holla Forums: Kennedi and Dysnomia. Everyone else are the headmates resulting from delusions of grandeur.

Propaganda though? Come on mate get back to reddit they're called memes. What are you some kind of noobfag?

this is coming from a cuck spammer, fuck off m8, you're the cancer.

No, your whole argument to dismiss a post was, and I quote, "wall of text = redditor."
Kill yourself.

No you fuck off with your cancer m8. Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't make them anything.

It's one of Holla Forums's shitty memes, that exact format, they used it heavily in March.

JOSH IS A FUCKING FAGGOT PART TWO
So nobody even knew about the part where Josh's code fucked Infinity up worse to begin with until the end of the year or maybe January 2016. I remembered to put it in proper chronology but may forget to put everything in order, and will surely forget some things altogether. Just fair warning.

To make the successor to Infinity, Infinity Next, Hotwheels called for $12k which seemed entirely reasonable for someone to re-code Infinity from the ground up, which is what we were promised day one. Stability first, feature parity second, frills last. We all had ideas for new features we wanted but I and lots of other people on Holla Forums made sure to let Josh know that after the very bare bones were up, feature parity should come next, before new stuff, which he agreed with. A bunch of autists complained that PHP was shit and unstable (they're not wrong, but most of the internet still uses it and it does fine overall) but overall spirits were high. Why, I considered donating myself because we'd come out of the period of faggots trying to kill 8ch overtly not long ago. A lot of the faggots now trying to kill 8ch with their propaganda, spam, and actual D&C bullshit were either people mad about the bullshit with Next, or the people who were then trying to deny it all hosting.

Josh was from the start sort of a faggot, loved the attention and adulation, put his shit-taste uncanny-valley watercolor girls all over everything, and acted like a general cunt. But he wasn't too bad, and at the time he was getting shit done and no one knew he had no idea how to into database or backend and had lied to HW and Jim when he said he knew how to design, code, and implement a full stack web application. I think it was only a month, maybe six weeks, before he had his first demo of it up, and it was of course shit but it was something. Things were going well on the surface. He had some URL, infinitydev.net or something I think? I don't remember, it was his test server and it was separate from 8ch. This was actually not so long after 8ch started being 8ch.net (which Jim had grabbed) rather than Holla Forums.co, due to yet more DNS fuckery from SJWs and 4chan modJWs. Anyways, I went on that from time to time and put up with Josh's bullshit while pointing out bugs along with a lot of Holla Forums. This was where the first red flags appeared.

Pale Moon is/was a fork of Firefox that aimed to take out Google's code. Yes, there is Google code in FF along with basically every other web browser and has been for quite a while, but there was getting to be more and more. Anyways, a large portion of Holla Forums (and even 4chan /g/ before it back before the big exodus) used Pale Moon. It was pretty cool. It was diverging more from FF as FF used more Google code, and Google coding solutions have just in the past five years really shaped the future of the internet to an extent that's both inspiring and disturbing. So Pale Moon was getting a little glitchy by not being like other browsers, but it still worked quite well on basically every website…except Josh's infinitydev. Maybe a minor glitch somewhere else or other, but everything was broken on Josh's live alpha. Scroll down it splits elements, things don't display right, posting graphically freezes, popups don't work…things worked in Chrome usually, Firefox sometimes, and Pale Moon never.

Josh's response? "Haha fucking meme browser wow fuck you Pale Moon stop fucking using that garbage outdated abandonware you need to fucking stop using it". By the way, Pale Moon is still being developed today, and while it's not as good as it was then, it's still okay. Anyways, what a lot of late arrivals or people who stuck to just the top boards and not Holla Forums don't seem to know is that 8ch really was all about freedom and anonymity at the time. A lot of the ideas people call "Holla Forums" now was how the majority of the site thought before Holla Forums parodied it for outright spam because they were attention-whores and lied about everything they could. Everyone was tired of the hotpockets shitting up imageboards and any ban of any sort was called into question by the userbase. So Josh telling anyone, especially Holla Forums, especially with donators in the audience some of whom I guarantee used Pale Moon, "haha fuck off with your spyware-resistant browser that you all use and like", was a massive OH SHIT moment. I mean this was back when using Tor was encouraged and didn't mean you were a pedophile. I browsed through Tor a lot, when I could put up with the slowness and before the pedos ruined the whole thing. He kept on it and doubled down week after fucking week, "Next will not support Pale Moon", ignored everything, "Pale Moon is not a modern browser", kept acting like it was outdated when no other website on the net needed to make an effort to be compatible with it, they just were, because Josh's code just fucking sucked ass.

t. dysnomia :-D

quads

JOSH IS A FUCKING FAGGOT PART THREE

Facing heavy criticism because he was a fucking retard, Josh began to spend most of his time with people trying to test his software and report bugs ignoring them, insulting them, and telling them they must be using Pale Moon whenever they came up with a bug that made him uncomfortable. Everyone who hadn't donated and wasn't invested began to despise him more and more. Every time people brought up how the demo looked like complete ass he'd insist he was working on the backend and mock them for being UIfags, but meanwhile he had promised to make an Infinity rewrite and was INSISTING on doing things differently - not backend things, UI things. Absolutely non-negotiable and for no fucking reason he ever, EVER gave, the Quick Reply box would be in a "channel" of its own, a column to the right of the page that was essentially frozen so you would scroll down and a quarter of a laptop's screen was taken up by this empty, stupid, artsy negative space with a Quick Reply box permanently stuck in it.

This is the point at which I started to realize that Josh sucked at PHP and userscripting and was compensating with CSS. You could minimize the quick reply into a bar after people complained, but that title bar stuck there in that channel. Always. You could not actually close the Quick Reply, it just stuck there like shit on the screen. The threads, the pages the actual content of the site could not enter this fatass channel either, posts just looped around when they got to it. The entire front page, the CSS for the boards, was DROWNED in excessive white space like he was some art school reject. It was a massive chore for themefags to get rid of it, it was in every single fucking element, more arbitrary whitespace, I mean there was barely room for text at all it seemed like. Weird obnoxious colored gradient bars into transparency overlaying things. It was bad. Even after the newest version had moved to one of 8ch's servers and people went to beta.8ch.net more, even after infinitydev shut down and it was just beta, even after he finally made the reply box moveable towards the very end, that channel was still fucking there, just a useless quarter of the screen because he could not code. It probably was at the top of bottom of the screen for mobilefaggots who he tended to cater to, and he just shoved it over on the left for real computers instead of coding something usable because he's a faggot.

After that he abandoned the backend more or less halfway through making it work and started working on shit like the MP3/FLAC support. He did make a really cool player for music where you'd click the thumbnail of a record and it's slide half out of its envelope and spin, but that was the only good media embed handler he'd made, his webm/mp4 thing was unreliable shit that was worse than current 8ch (even when it was throwing those constant "cannot open file"s like it used to). Even the inline image expand was pretty shit. More worryingly he was STILL alienating the Holla Forumsfags who actually knew what they were talking about. Of course some of them already hated him because he was using PHP, but the useful ones also now hated him. I hated him too. What a faggot. I almost forgot to mention, sometimes a new post would hang forever and for a while you could spam the same post dozens of times by writing it and then spam-clicking Post Reply, because even while it was loading it didn't stop you from sending another message, and it had no dupe detection. So lots of threads would get spammed to capacity. He also didn't limit board names and had this sort of cool but odd feature (that he made before even trying for feature parity with Infinity, the faggot) where it would show crossboard posts that linked to a comment rather than just all comments in a particular thread or even just in that board. So people would mention any dumb comment of his 100 times on the /qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmlolfagfagfagqwkaskdfmaskdmaskdisaisamdismdsaidniasjdisajijsad/ board and another 100 times on the /joshisafuckingkikewhoshouldkillhimself/ board, or so on, to spam any OP or comment indirectly.

Meanwhile donations keep coming in to fill his work meter, which is supposed to cap at $12k, and if he codes all of the features he thinks he should for a section he just stops coding until someone gives him more shekels. Somehow, even as his code seemingly shapes up, his donations seem to be dwindling. Maybe because he resolutely ignores fucking feature parity in favor of new shit no one asked for or wanted. By the end, his User Options popup had way less to offer than original Infinity's anyways, and none of the original stuff he added even seemed to be things people had requested. A common criticism during this period was that he wasn't coding Infinity's sequel, he was creating his "vision" of a more perfect imageboard, a Web 2.0 imageboard, which is just what it looked like, and he'd sold HW on it.

Thank you for reminding me about this rampant faggotry, holy fucking niggers.
Seriously, thank you for taking the time to write this.

No problem, I helped clue anons in while it was going on but I've never done a single writefagging about this after the fact with everything out in the light. I'm surprised I still remember it so well tbh, I remembered almost nothing when I went back for it. Save it so you don't forget or bookmark the /attic/ thread about dysnomia being a faggot where I'm also reposting this as I write so it's not lost

wew lad

Why am i not surprised?

saved

Do it, nigga. I'm actually archiving this thing.

the whole 12k thing is bullshit, infinity next is completely free and works on 16chan.nl now.

Nice trips Josh

Like I said I'm just revving up. Here, second half is an aside and will trigger Holla Forumsfags but it's just the truth. Sort of the first sign of the collectivist cancer overtaking 8ch, this was before you'd get sperged at for disagreeing with Holla Forumsshit on boards that weren't Holla Forums. (though everyone always hated Holla Forums and socialists)

Yeah, you don't have to pay because people already paid him to develop an Infinity clone which he did not do and STILL has not included feature parity, which makes him a fucking pathetic scammer.

JOSH IS A FUCKING FAGGOT PART FOUR

During this time a lot of utter fucking bullshit was going down with the global mods, the IRC circlejerkers, and the mods of all of the major boards pretty much. The only major board I can remember not having some mod drama (justified by actual problems usually, and preyed on by a lot of retarded spammers, the least subtle of which were Holla Forums) is /bane/. Maybe /cow/ too? Though /cow/ was in a perpetual state of drama, really, just in general. Side note: /bane/ was and probably still is the best, most powerful, luckiest and most successful board ever to bless Holla Forums. Made it all worth it really.

So Holla Forums was falling apart codewise more than ever (again, largely due to somewhat increased traffic during the period + Josh's shitty supposedly unintentional sabotage code, so servers couldn't stay up). Behind the scenes, Jim was being a complete retard who didn't into programming at all and was pushing his weight around trying to manage something he didn't understand because it was obvious to him that Josh was an incompetent faggot between meeting him occasionally and all of the IRCshit going on. Hotwheels actually eventually posted all of the IRC leaks from this entire period on a subdomain, dunno if they're still up and don't remember what it was. Some /cow/ self-proclaimed autist was going to go through them all for full dirt but idr if he ever did or was too autistic in the end. He really liked being autistic, because something something Krautchan. Same bullshit as the guys from Wizardchan who expected everyone to want their shitty memes; to his credit, HW wasn't one of these for the most part. Josh was slowly folding under pressure from Jim and HW, HW was trying to manage Josh and Jim acting like retards, Ron was starting to get involved even. This was before anyone knew how bad it was going to get…though I sort of figured it wouldn't go that well, I mean Josh had put in some weird features that seemed to be more concerned with Web 2.0 aesthetics and sentiments and not at all concerned with anonymity or privacy. I wish I could remember the specifics better, it's been a while.

If memory serves, this was around the same time as some of the later apex drama surrounding GG, board splits, etc. Maybe it was earlier, I'm not positive. I'll devote just a little aside to that since when things were happening most of the anons who were even there during it missed this. When the literal goons BTFO /gamergate/ (not Holla Forums, /gamergate/, that's how much they hated it, being attached SJWs), everyone had moved to /gg/, which for a while discouraged e-celeb bullshit and Holla Forumsshit, and was almost as big as Holla Forums itself was. It was run by an user instead of some Holla Forums cultist. When /gg/ itself got the login handed over to the same goons by the BO because he decided he wanted to fag out, various boards vied to be the successors. The most obvious one, /gamergate/, rose to the top naturally. The BO was an user who seemed to just want to keep GG going and had claimed /gamergate/ after the goons abandoned it having spammed and butchered it. This was of course back when HW himself would actually monitor and answer [email protected]/* */ promptly, within a day or so at least. It rose to the top. Mark and friends had made /gamergatehq/ which rose but not as much. /gamergate/ was at top of boards (of course top 25 boards used to be in the header bar, before that it was top 10 and HW's boards of the week which has only recently made a comeback after people criticized it due to perceived favoritism/unequal exposure), and then /gamergatehq/ started to rise, borne aloft by Mark and friends spamming with VPNs. How do we know? Because it happened over the rest of that day and the next night and the UID count of /gamergate/ didn't drop in the meantime, and /gg/ was already dead in the water. Meanwhile Mark and his gang spammed redtext ALL OVER /gamergate/ saying the "real" one was /gamergatehq/ and that they couldn't trust the owner of /gamergate/ because could be the same goon and no one knew who he was. Of course they could have just jumped boards later if he had been a goon, but what really put the nail in the "oh holy fuck 8/v/ really is as retarded as 4/v/ or even more" coffin was that everyone went along with the "oh no we don't know the moderator" as if an anonymous moderator was worse than a perennial attention-whore and known admitted Twitterfag and Redditfag who namefagged incessantly, arbitrarily banned shit he disliked, and was shilling and IP spamming the electric boogaloo board. Later, incidentally, Acid Man who at first seemed at least less shit than Mark turned out to be a MASSIVE FAGGOT OF UNPARALLELED PROPORTIONS. And a furry.

so much fucking autism

Why does this frekishly long wall of text have to do with freech whining about being banned again?

JOSH IS A FUCKING FAGGOT PART FIVE

Speaking of furries, the Pale Moon dev was a massive furfag who had a furfag avatar on his dev account, which HW, with Josh's cock rammed firmly up his ass, went and shitposted at to 'fix his broken fucking non-compliant browser' that worked on literally everything but Next. After HW shitposted this at all the users of 8ch he actually took it to the dev. Then he posted a Tweet saying "lol Pale Moon dev is a retarded furry useless shit meme browser". Someone took a screenshot and compared to a post about a tweet about a year earlier saying "Firefox is Googleware shit switch to Pale Moon". Nothing had really changed with Pale Moon. Note here that HW had always posted updates mostly to 8ch's Twitter account or his HW_BEAT_THAT and not to /operate/, the site blotter, or any reliable on-site source. Half of it never left fucking IRC. And this was back before he was generally cancer, it was the warning sign there from the beginning. Well, that and Wizardchan roots and leaving a text doc of IRC dump on the 8ch server itself about how he was mad the Wizardchan passed-around slut wasn't actually interested in his crippledick and was just using him. Anyways, the dev was a furfag but Pale Moon was/is actually good. Unlike Next then, now, ever, or NEVER EVER.

So there was a November migration going to happen or some shit. Redirect boards to beta.8ch.net, or something. Then something or other failed with the migrate. Twice. Josh's code was unstable and didn't scale well and also the db was fucked and his back end that he didn't load test ever, at all, not even once before trying to deploy, completely fucked up. Obviously. Because he didn't fucking load test it. At all. Ever. So it was put off, excuses were made, everyone had been waiting since like September when it was kind of supposed to be ready, and HW or Josh or both of them promised there would be a migration by December. Then more shit went wrong, the migration was corrupt or incomplete or something, Josh's db still fucking sucked and was set up like shit because he'd never heard of big-O, load balancing, normal forms, or really anything useful about backends apparently. I think he used MongoDB because le Holla Forums meme when he frankly couldn't even into normal forms or SQL in the first place or something. He said something like "I swear I will upload a pic of my dick if we are not transferred by December". They weren't and he didn't because he's a lying incompetent faggot. Unusual though that's the one thing he wouldn't use to attentionwhore. By this time Lynx was developing, no donations or $12k about it, his own successor to Infinity, actively. Because Josh was such a fucking failure. In fact, later, in January, we came close to using Lynx's software. But it didn't have feature parity either yet and Lynx was something of a spamming faggot about it on various boards, any mention of it he'd be there shilling it, so anons ended up voting to keep Infinity and fix it despite HW's reluctance…that was a little before they found out about Josh's fuckup that had crippled Infinity so much more than it was originally. For what it's worth, HW had been underdelivering on things Josh asked him to code, but Josh also refused to ask for any help or explain things he needed, got super insecure any time anyone tried to share info with him, and RAGED that no one else had contributed when he "asked for help" (as a vague thing not saying what he needed) despite him being the only one who would ever see any of the donation money. Including some HW gave him during December from his own piggybank saying it was an anonymous donation. By December HW was a completely useless Joshbot, as he said later in one of his medium blogposts: "I was deep in the sunken cost fallacy". Defended everything Josh said everywhere he posted, acted like everyone who really used 8ch agreed with him, he'd already gotten involved in Holla Forums and taken out one of the moderators to turn it over to another one (who ended up being more shit in every way and an extreme hotpocket compared to Holla Forums previously, and only had other hotpockets as vols after awhile…I remember a time when any commie fag could post in Holla Forums and get BTFO by anons instead of recieving any sort of ban, before the safe space bullshit).

Anyways back to the start of December. Or somewhere around there. Half of the boards didn't even get transferred, others had threads mangled or omitted, and Josh and HW were selling a hard, hard line that all posts made on 8ch.net after the first migration wouldn't be saved moving over. "Well they go by so fast it doesn't matter anyways" was the justification, AKA "fuck you small boards". A LOT of small boards left entirely or dried up during the migrations period.

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

No, really. Kill yourself nigger.

Nothing really, they just like to push Joshchan in their D&C attempts. Then they accuse anyone who disagrees with them of being Jim or a mod like dysnomia who they've been railing against recently. Though he somewhat brings it on himself by attention whoring all the time, like yourself.

Don't focus on semantics just answer the fucking question

lmao

I am the admin of the board dysnomia keeps fagging about as "it's le freech le kennedifag" and also the one posting these walls of text. Dysnomia is fucking terrible. Worse than the last three mods who all made this more like 4chan combined. Worse even than the one who made the "lol mods ban anything at their discretion" note in the ruleset he wrote.

Read the fucking thread instead of asking retarded questions you worthless attentionwhore.

calm the fuck down you butt blistered faggot take a fucking chill pill, nobody wants to read your inane walls of gibberish when
you cant provide a single shard of evidence you paranoid schizophrenic tinfoil mongoloid. perhaps if you want someone to
listen to you you'd use reason and not the monotonous cries of a pregnant banshee. by the time you're finished reading this
you probably be unbanned because you're that slow to comprehend anything.

nice wall of text triggered attentionsage

go back to Holla Forumsreddit

You must be really triggered that you can't spam. :)

Dysnomia also allowed more spam than all of them put together and continues to despite fucking rangebanning VPNs. You are genuinely retarded.

Nice pasta

Unban me. I repent.

lmao

I hope you fucking die dysnomia.

I hope you get paid. I hope you don't do it For Free.

But I think you do. I also don't think you came here before 2016.

It's le epin ban message dysnomia's blame-absorption vol account used to ban me the other night because I called him out on his samefagging bullshit, phat. Always seems to show up just when dysnomia can't respond but needs someone to "get back at" some shitlord user. But we know it can't possibly be a vol account dysnomia made to blameshift :^) so must be a gay lover irl

My inquires have gone unanswered

The only pasta you will ever get is this, lord Fagottini.

test

moar redheads

Shit biscuits i forgot my trip
I feel naked as a new born baby without it

mmmmmmm that fire crotch

JOSH IS A FUCKING FAGGOT PART FIVE

The only board that had actually decided to post mostly on beta.8ch.net prior to the forced migration (which was the term HW and Josh used, even) was /sp/ and they were starting to hate Josh, also he couldn't handle even /sp/-level friendly banter to begin with. /sp/ was a little unhappy because their less-posted board on normal domain would overwrite their current threads, but not too bad.

During the forced migration /operate/, Holla Forums etc were flooded with massive complaints from autistic hermit communities who hadn't realized there was a beta or something because HW posted a giant text global blotter about the force migration. Also from clueless fags who just avoided any thread with lots of le boring text. Also from retards who were actually too stupid to notice or read the link in the giant global blotter. Also from apex tards who had hidden the global blotter with userscripts and were now sperging out. Hopefully this last category have all hung themselves by now because that's just too stupid to live right there. The whole move was pretty shit though and HW is a faggot. The day before the dick was rammed down everyone's throat, Josh decided to move Holla Forums first as a test group because he was rolplaying the longsuffering dev who would get the most angry group taken care of first. Predictably they fucking hated it because it looked like shit and did not have feature parity, and also found various flaws and burned it the fuck down. All the other boards had to migrate anyways, but there were still problems, so now 8ch.net was still on Infinity and most of the servers but any post you made would be kill whenever the switch was made so if you wanted to put up with Josh's autism and/or have your posts saved on slower boards you had to go to beta.8ch.net/yourboard/. Several larger GETs happened both on beta and on original 8ch around that time, but since eventually everyone went back to Infinity no one cared about the Next GETs.

Everyone kept promising things and they did a second migration eventually which also fucked up badly but not as badly as the first "successful" one, and here's where it gets confused. HW was less in touch, everything was chaos, Josh was playing the tragic "this is so unreasonable" bit, Jim was getting involved online and had gotten weirdly aggressive IRL like a total psycho, and all three of them and Ron went to Japan to meet with the other 2ch coders, a business trip, but over Christmas. By this time, I forgot to mention, Josh had retreated entirely from other boards, first from Holla Forums, then from /operate/, then from their equivalents on beta and infinitydev (before it shut down), until eventually he only communicated through his own autismboard /next/ and banned anyone who triggered him while giving le joek messages with the bans, though they were real bans just for disagreeing with him. Hey does this sound like any current Holla Forums BOs we know? He was of course still being more of a piece of shit than ever, still going on about his 'vision' that HW had been wrapped up into and had replaced feature parity as a goal for months now amidst the inner circle, all the efficient and slick and cool new features. Meanwhile the base code wasn't even CLOSE to as stable or functional as the admitted shitpile of Tinyboard+vichan+infinity that HW and every other dev had spent MONTHS exaggeratedly maligning after having spent months shilling for people to come use it instead of 4chan back during the exoduses (exodii?). The trip placed more pressure on Josh who as it turns out hates Japan and Japanese women for whatever reason (also the Philippines, he just stayed in his room and thought Jim would feed him to his pigs, from watching Snatch probably), and shortly after the trip which carried undertones of "you're being held accountable" he had (more of) a meltdown and said FIRE ME FIRE ME I AM A HUGE FAGGOT eventually to HW after some days of non-communication and bullshit between everyone. Not to mention how the users reacted when the migrations all failed or Next failed the real-world load tests and then they all went to Japan for a vacation instead of fixing shit. It came out that Next was indeed a massive pile of shit and to this day is very limited even after Josh finally fixed it and, way too late, changed some of the most retarded features. Also Jim stuck his dick entirely in over the project not going well and 8ch bleeding users, then started sticking his dick in the userbase too telling them what to do, causing them to bleed more users. Then sort of retracted and left things as vague as Josh did, and HW had stopped communicating entirely and gone to sulk forever because everyone hated him now for being a faggot and ignoring their warnings for MONTHS, even though he apologized once it wasn't somehow all better. Reminder it was the users (and HW a little), not Jim who put down the money for Infinity Next. And Josh still shills his chan here the fag.

JOSH IS A FUCKING FAGGOT PART SIX

The only board that had actually decided to post mostly on beta.8ch.net prior to the forced migration (which was the term HW and Josh used, even) was /sp/ and they were starting to hate Josh, also he couldn't handle even /sp/-level friendly banter to begin with. /sp/ was a little unhappy because their less-posted board on normal domain would overwrite their current threads, but not too bad.

During the forced migration /operate/, Holla Forums etc were flooded with massive complaints from autistic hermit communities who hadn't realized there was a beta or something because HW posted a giant text global blotter about the force migration. Also from clueless fags who just avoided any thread with lots of le boring text. Also from retards who were actually too stupid to notice or read the link in the giant global blotter. Also from apex tards who had hidden the global blotter with userscripts and were now sperging out. Hopefully this last category have all hung themselves by now because that's just too stupid to live right there. The whole move was pretty shit though and HW is a faggot. The day before the dick was rammed down everyone's throat, Josh decided to move Holla Forums first as a test group because he was rolplaying the longsuffering dev who would get the most angry group taken care of first. Predictably they fucking hated it because it looked like shit and did not have feature parity, and also found various flaws and burned it the fuck down. All the other boards had to migrate anyways, but there were still problems, so now 8ch.net was still on Infinity and most of the servers but any post you made would be kill whenever the switch was made so if you wanted to put up with Josh's autism and/or have your posts saved on slower boards you had to go to beta.8ch.net/yourboard/. Several larger GETs happened both on beta and on original 8ch around that time, but since eventually everyone went back to Infinity no one cared about the Next GETs.

Everyone kept promising things and they did a second migration eventually which also fucked up badly but not as badly as the first "successful" one, and here's where it gets confused. HW was less in touch, everything was chaos, Josh was playing the tragic "this is so unreasonable" bit, Jim was getting involved online and had gotten weirdly aggressive IRL like a total psycho, and all three of them and Ron went to Japan to meet with the other 2ch coders, a business trip, but over Christmas. By this time, I forgot to mention, Josh had retreated entirely from other boards, first from Holla Forums, then from /operate/, then from their equivalents on beta and infinitydev (before it shut down), until eventually he only communicated through his own autismboard /next/ and banned anyone who triggered him while giving le joek messages with the bans, though they were real bans just for disagreeing with him. Hey does this sound like any current Holla Forums BOs we know? He was of course still being more of a piece of shit than ever, still going on about his 'vision' that HW had been wrapped up into and had replaced feature parity as a goal for months now amidst the inner circle, all the efficient and slick and cool new features. Meanwhile the base code wasn't even CLOSE to as stable or functional as the admitted shitpile of Tinyboard+vichan+infinity that HW and every other dev had spent MONTHS exaggeratedly maligning after having spent months shilling for people to come use it instead of 4chan back during the exoduses (exodii?). The trip placed more pressure on Josh who as it turns out hates Japan and Japanese women for whatever reason (also the Philippines, he just stayed in his room and thought Jim would feed him to his pigs, from watching Snatch probably), and shortly after the trip which carried undertones of "you're being held accountable" he had (more of) a meltdown and said FIRE ME FIRE ME I AM A HUGE FAGGOT eventually to HW after some days of non-communication and bullshit between everyone. Not to mention how the users reacted when the migrations all failed or Next failed the real-world load tests and then they all went to Japan for a vacation instead of fixing shit. It came out that Next was indeed a massive pile of shit and to this day is very limited even after Josh finally fixed it and, way too late, changed some of the most retarded features. Also Jim stuck his dick entirely in over the project not going well and 8ch bleeding users, then started sticking his dick in the userbase too telling them what to do, causing them to bleed more users. Then sort of retracted and left things as vague as Josh did, and HW had stopped communicating entirely and gone to sulk forever because everyone hated him now for being a faggot and ignoring their warnings for MONTHS, even though he apologized once it wasn't somehow all better. Reminder it was the users (and HW a little), not Jim who put down the money for Infinity Next. And Josh still shills his chan here the fag.

FIVESIX

Also Josh tried to make it retroactively all about licensing when Jim was willing to use standard GPL but not AGPL which HW had suggested and Josh had NEVER EVER cared about or mentioned before it became an excuse for him to be a bitch and not give Jim or HW the licensure to the code for Next without them paying him after the users ALREADY PAID HIM TO DEVELOP IT SPECIFICALLY FOR Holla Forums. Using, of course, the excuse that Jim had a closed-source ad server (softserve) that they brought over from 2ch…playing off the controversy of who sold 2ch user data, Jim or Hiroyuki (probably Hiroyuki), which again Josh didn't know or care about until it was convenient.

JOSH IS A FUCKING FAGGOT PART SEVEN

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

There's a lot more bullshit to it but that's the main points, and after Next failed the continuing drama and revelations not already mentioned are kind of irrelevant and get more into HW's faggotry.

woa epic meme wow u didn't read wow good job not reading xdddddddddd

probably both

So what do these 8 massive walls of text have to do with mods removing spam and dysnomia and all the current shit?

If you can't read the thread, kill yourself.

Disregard walls of text
Post qt redheads instead

The things i would do to Vivian's butthole if she were real.

lol
that's basically what the cats cradle did
they posted tons of nonsense and when someone wanted to know what it was they asked them to read it

you don't make sense
just explain it easy
you don't need 8 walls of text.

It's not impossible.

I didn't say to read the walls of text, I said to read the thread. So read it, you dumb nigger.

Wait, I see, you're a mad Holla Forumstard and that's why you started spamming and derailing when I got to the part about Mark specifically? No subtlety at all, eh?

calm the fuck down you butt blistered faggot take a fucking chill pill, nobody wants to read your inane walls of gibberish when
you cant provide a single shard of evidence you paranoid schizophrenic tinfoil mongoloid. perhaps if you want someone to
listen to you you'd use reason and not the monotonous cries of a pregnant banshee. by the time you're finished reading this
you probably be unbanned because you're that slow to comprehend anything.

The whole part about the GG boards is pretty wrong.

The first GG board was /burgers/,. Some underage fag called Niko_of_Death had created it in August 2014 when the Burgers and Fries threads were first getting deleted on 4chan, it had only gotten a few posts at the time though.
Later when the then established GG threads were completely banned, people moved to Holla Forums and started using /burgers/ again, but they didn't like its name, so they got HW to change it to /gg/ instead.
However Niko didn't care about GG all that much anymore, so at some point in November 2014 he thought it would be funny to temporarily give an account to a fag called Teridax. Teridax is a member of the GNAA and had at this point been a major GG boogieman, since he spent his time false flagging it on Twitter and taking credit for any bad shit that happened. (I believe volunteer accounts did not exist yet at this point, so giving Teridax access meant giving him the BO password, which also still made actual IPs visible to the BOs.)

People sperged out about it and called Hotwheels, who at this point thought Niko's account had been compromised and decided to reassign it to another person.
That person was "Blade". He is/was mostly a twitterfag, but was also known for being involved in 8archive and some other imageboard archives, so people deemed him trustworthy. Blade moderated /gg/ anonymously for a while.

Some time later, at the beginning of December, someone pointed out to Hotwheels that Niko's account had never been compromised and that he had just acted like a retard for fun, so HW should have never taken his account.
HW agreed and gave the board back to Niko. archive.is/hngkZ
People sperged out again and did not want Niko as a BO.
So they decided to exodus to a new board, which was /gamergate/.

My memory is a bit fuzzy here, but I believe a friend of Drybones had created it, given it to Drybones and Drybones gave it to Blade, who was his friend and wanted to keep moderating the GG board.

This board worked out fine for a while, until Blade started burning out visibly on Twitter. Again I don't know too much about the details because it's personal shit, but Blade has diabetes and apparently almost died or something and the board was stressing him out.
One day he was suddenly tweeting about having given /gamergate/ to Teridax, just like Niko had.
He was joking at the time but it didn't stop people from sperging out about it. Later he made this thread on his meta board, apologizing and saying the board owner had not changed.
archive.is/jccqV
This was on March 22nd.

Then on March 23rd he did give /gamergate/ to Kerbastrar (and /metagamergate/ to Teridax). archive.is/qk7XF
Kerbastrar and some other Twitterfags called Ayyteam then spammed and destroyed the board.

At this point people again decided to migrate to a different board, but weren't sure which one, since there were several options. There was the old /gg/ board, which now belonged to someone anonymous, /burgersandfries/ which belonged to an IRCfag called Thidran and some other shit like /gaymergays/ and /gg2/.

(cont.)

no one asked you to read it
fuck off retard
if you get triggered whenever you see text go to twitter

Mark then made a sticky on Holla Forums telling people to go to /gg/.
There was a lot of back and forth because people hadn't actually really decided yet which board to go to and Mark had no idea either.
Merely one or two hours into the thread, Acid Man woke up and declared that he had created /gamergatehq/ a day prior due to the joke Blade had made.
archive.is/lipIM#selection-31493.0-31499.0
At this point, the people in the GG general on Holla Forums decided to go with that one, and told Mark to edit his sticky to direct people to /gamergatehq/ instead.
archive.is/6ns4C
That's why it says /gamergatehq/ in the OP, you can see it was edited around 45 minutes after /gamergatehq/ had been announced, but all posts before that hadn't even mentioned it and had been discussing other boards instead.
Mark simply put it there because the people in the thread told him to. You can see people complaining that he kept changing which board to go to archive.is/6ns4C#selection-13663.0-13663.58

From then on there was a rivalry between /gamergatehq/ and /gg/, which some people had moved to. Some people didn't like the anonymous BO because they'd had two BOs burn out and ruin their boards at this point, so they opted to go with someone they knew. Which happened to be a retarded namefag.

At some point /gg/ died and lost its users and there was some drama with a Twitter DM leak that implied /gg/ had still been owned by Niko and Teridax all along. The drama was getting getting so retarded at this point that I didn't care to archive everything anymore, but saying that "Mark and friends spammed /gamergatehq/ with VPNs to make it rise" is absolutely retarded and not backed by facts. Mark had likely nothing to do with the board and people were legitimately moving to it since it seemed like a safe choice for them or whatever. Mark Kern had endorsed it too. archive.is/U3DaI

Then some time passed and it became obvious Acid Man was actually a retard. He announced some "purge" on /gamergatehq/ to ban the shills and supposedly banned a bunch of people that got pissed of and created /ggrevolt/ as an answer instead.

Frankly I don't know if I want to get into that, it just gets too retarded. I guess it's just worth mentioning that its users chose some autistic IRCfag called "Zan" as their BO who then later left again leaving it with an anonymous BO who vouched to only delete spam and dox, and there was a bunch of shitposting drama between the two boards for many months.

Eventually /ggrevolt/ left to Endchan after some meta drama and /gamergatehq/ just died because it was moderated by a retarded attention whore who had gloated about reporting people who doxed him on his board to the FBI, posted people's post histories left and right and other retarded shit that nobody wanted to put up with.

do you guys think the admin will ban us if we spam >>>/attic/?

let's find out

Yes. I know about /burgers/. It was not relevant to the period I was discussing. You are not correcting me, you're talking about an earlier period.

If I got the placement of /gg/ and /gamergate/ switched, I apologize.

That's the worst part about 8ch. Every person of interest communicates through fucking Twitter.

It seems like I did get them mixed up, it was /gg/ -> /gamergate/ -> /gg/, not the opposite.

That does not change Mark fagging out and overtly making a powergrab about how "we can't trust this guy he's just some user", spamming that exact thing over and over in redtext on every /gg/ thread anyone started, spamming up UIDs with VPN for /gamergatehq/, and taking advantage of the guy having gone to bed to spam about how it would be a spam haven and they'd all be unprotected forever. I called him and his posse out in every single thread they were doing it in for hours, despite not really following /gg/ digging super closely, because it was such an obvious centralization-of-power shill.

And none of that justifies the shilling on /gg/ when people were already there, the utter spam and panic-mongering to get his herd under Acid Man's wing.

Sounds like you've put a lot of thought into this revisionism but I haven't forgotten what happened. That or you just really never went on /gg/ during it and are an innocent enabler.

Of course no one can revise away what you'd rather not get into when it turns out Acid Man, Mark's endorsed right hand man, was keeping "dossiers" on all of his "enemies" in /ggrevolt/ and then went full retard and started sucking up to Holla Forums wholesale. Remember how dead that killed /gamergatehq/, when everyone found out that a mod from the group was actually actively undermining anonymity? It actually made them seem as bad as the /ggrevolt/ retards who SWATted them. Holla Forums kept on under him though because they'll eat up any Redditfaggotry Mark shits out.

What a very devoted and attentive false-flag, surely I will take this bait.

If you people aren't being such fucking morons it wouldn't be a problem.
If you start threads saying BO is a faggot then wtf are you expecting.
Just leave like he rest of the butthurts.

Nigger i just said post redheads instead of reading long ass walls of text and you somehow thing im involved in Holla Forums?

Vivian is the best thing to come out of gg
tbh

stupis shitty 8chn servers

So are you really completely fucking new to Holla Forums or what?

Well seeing walls of text triggers you and you have to shitpost and whine about them despite no one asking you to do anything but fucking scroll past, so that seems pretty in line with the average Holla Forums devotee, yeah.

Is it just that it reminds you you have trouble reading or something?

Damn, you are new aren't you?

Hey how many times have you heard the following?
Expecting to be banned for criticizing moderation is something you think is reasonable? That's even still considered bullshit on 4chan, let alone Holla Forums. Is this your first fucking day here from Youtube?

Kill yourself you worthless whore.

Why are you talking about dead gg boards abandoned by twitter/irc retards?

Looks to me the downfall of all the gg boards seem to be related to twitter/irc.
Gee i wonder what would happen if you got rid of the twitter/irc types…

Ive been here longer than you have you 4chan reject. Isn't the reason you left 4chan because of moot? If you think Dysnomia
who isn't even the board owner is doing shit that Moot did then why are you still here?

Or are you one of those people that were banned for cp? If so use your fucking vpn and go back you freak.

8chn eats my post then i hit refresh then i forget to type in meh trip then the captha resets and i have to refill the captha then i get hit with an error and fill in caphtha with select street signs and cars

RAGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGAGGAGRGAGAGRGAGRGAGRAAGFRGGRAGGRAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

8CHN is hell to use tbh

autism.

So go back to Reddit.

Right. You've been here the whole time which is why you know nothing about 8ch.

4chan banned a bunch of VPNs which is part of the reason the non-retards came here.

The other part is that Hotwheels fucking begged us to. Don't like us? Shouldn't have chosen the imageboard with this admin. Don't ask us to pretend like wizfags were anything other than a circlejerking support group of emotional children to begin with, either. Go back to /r9k/.

Hey kennedifag, why are you requesting thread deletion?

>>>/baphomet/108997

I only make claims if I can prove them with facts and can back it up, unlike you. A good portion of what you're spouting are just baseless assumptions you've made ("MARK IS BEHIND IT ALL!") because you want to believe it's true.

You're so self-righteous you ignore facts and pull shit out of your ass to create this big narrative about fighting The Man, when most of it really just comes down some retarded autists fucking up badly on the Internet.

I've enjoyed reading your posts about Josh because he's a piece of this and people need to remember that, but I'm also very aware that most of it are just assumptions and interpretations you made, or things that can't be proven and may be downright wrong.

I meant a piece of shit, obviously.

We need to dox dysnomia so we can go to his house and beat the autism out of his ass, until he is cured.

BUTTHURT KENNEDIFAG DETECTED

I'm a sagefag, faggot

Better, You must go to Baphomet to samefag your request to delete the thread that request your dox.

/baph/ is ded tho

Well then?
>>>/baphomet/108997

Jesus these are horrible. Especially the first one. Sorry to whoever made them but they fucking suck.

They're the kind of shit goons like. Same as all of the "le drumpf" memes. Same strategy too, post them over and over and over, same exact two things, whenever someone calls you out. Never make more, never change it up, keep pretending everyone thinks this and it's le epic meme.

Actually no, it's not assumptions I've made. It's things I've seen. But when it comes to Mark every Holla Forumsfag is forced to shill and defend and diminutize and ridicule and cast aspersions.

Because you've made him into your fucking avatar and just can't admit what cancer he's always been.

I really am sick of the Kennedi spam though. But fucking Christ it looks like a 3rd grader's drawing. But this place is so fucking paranoid and fucked right now I'm sure I'll be accused of being some goon or shill, and I'm caught up in it enough myself to get pissed.

"Horrible" No men, you are horrible.

Oh god, well might as well then.

Kennedi…*sigh* check 'em.

You need buthurt cream kennedifag.

I just want her to forgive me.

Everyone fucking hates that spammer and dysnomia's done far less about him until very recently than all the shitty mods before.

And now he only did it through range bans.
So he could attentionwhore more.
And spam shitscribbles everyone but him finds autistic as fuck.

I think Vinnie made them. But who knows, or cares.

I don't particularly feel like shitting on dysnomia, but neither do I feel like defending him. I'd go to the other board offered ITT but I know I'm a fucking autist and belong here. It's just a fucking mess. I have to learn to stay out of these meta threads.

dysnomia doesn't exist IRL.

KENNEDIFAG NEEDS HIS FINGERS BROKEN

trips confirm.

This!
also
Nice trips

Stop samefaggin /baphomet/ with your shill kennedifag.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

How fucking autistic are you? You seriously need to log the fuck off of the internet for at least a month. Seriously, go outside… DO SOMETHING ELSE.

That's what I've been telling him, but every time he just becomes more autistic.

Who is responsible for the most epicly autistic essay I've ever seen on Holla Forums? Any guesses?

The guy who drew this epik meme

DOX DYSNOMIA, HOTPOCKET WAR NOW

Meanwhile, Kennedifag's butthurt intensifies…

Who is the other vol?

Hi Dysnomia, why do you think everyone who hates you is the kennidifag?

Omlet

kek

Hi Kennedifag, why do you think that everyone who is sick of your shit is Dysnomia?

I didn't know there was tension there…

Because I am dysnomia and I'm calling you me so that nobody knows we're both kennedifag against dysnomia that is me.

Number thing there.

Hi again, Dysnomia. I don't even post kennedi images.

The idea that someone would care this much about spamming has to be the most autistic thing I've ever encountered in my years of browsing imageboards. So congrats, whomever you are, this is the #1 most unbelievably insane thing – and that's REALLY saying something.

Pedos and ponefags, sexual deviants, schizophrenics – they're all a dime-a-dozen. But this… THIS is uniquely and legitimately fuckin crazy. Not to mention really really sad.

trips of truth

The Dysnomia hater narrative:

"Everyone who hates dysnomia is a pedo"

"Everyone who hates dysnomia is from Holla Forums"

"Everyone who hates dysnomia is a kennedifag"

I wonder what the next narrative will be.

I don't think he's upset about the spammer, or me deleting them, rather. I think he's upset about me using range bans to get rid of spam more effectively (aka they can't come back for a while without looking for more proxies/VPN)

He could also be upset because I'm not deleting spam individually

Some people are genuinely mad at me, and I understand your frustration, but I said I'm going to get rid spam. I did have the rules set to say "no spam", but I realized that couldn't really be enforced on this board, so I changed the rule to "keep spam to a minimum". I'm open to changing this depending on how well it works, or doesn't.

Having said that, catalog flooding really fries my eggs, especially when fags claim its "free speech" despite knocking off good threads that could have lasted for a lot longer.

You should be able to solve this.

kys faggot

But I want to make good posts with proxies and don't care about the spammer.

dysnomia best mod

People like you make me sick.

I have a question for you:

Do you actually think dysnomia is a good mod or do you just kiss his ass so that you won't get banned, or do you kiss his ass in hopes that you might become a mod?

If you actually think he is a good mod, please explain why exactly.

The guy is staunchly against anonymity and uses his mod powers to expose it. He is basically a redditor pretending to be an user.

Do you like bait flavored?

I read everything and just have the one question.
Is dog cum white?

can you explain why he's so bad and why you're against him?

you keep putting these claims out but you aren't proving them.

no faggot, I actually think he's the best mod Holla Forums has had because all of Holla Forumss mods have sucked giant greasy nigger balls so far.
He's best, that is a superlative when comparing him to his predecessors, not regarding whether he measures up to some standard. He wins because he's the only one effectively removing gilberts bullshit. I like random discussion, not kennedi spam.
sage for autismposting

I did in my post already. Read the last sentence. I'll even add that he literally bans things he doesn't agree with and claims they are "goons", even though 99% of the time when he claims this, the goon in question isn't even expressing Holla Forums views.

He uses silencing techniques, just like SJWs.

see

Oh, I see. So you are basically new and don't understand common principles that have been shared between anons since the beginning. You are against anonymity. I see.

t. goon

Dude, I sucked Dysnomia cock for too many months, but now i will receive my award, i will be mod and they will paid me for the job!!! stay mad!!!
faggot

How exactly am I supposed to prove them? I don't obsessively archive every thread I go to. If you've been here for over a couple of weeks, you would know what i'm talking about.

do you realize the hypocrisy of saying shit like that when you use free speech to drown everyone else out?

literally going to need proof
not just a link to the ban log saying "goon" in a ban, but the actual content that was banned.

i bet you it was freech spam

You are the biggest cuck on this site. I have nothing more to say about you.

Anons need to accept the fact that this is not 4/b/, and we don't have thousands of imbeciles posting at any given moment. 4/b/ essentially sorts itself out, given the fact that they have a system in place which minimizes the possibility that a handful of assholes can destroy the board; also, the threads which are comprised of one fagspammer get pruned very quickly.

8/b/ is basically a catch-all for Holla Forums, and is a board where actual discussion has been encouraged since the beginning. It's NOT merely "for da lulz", nor is it about "muh Holla Forumstard culture" – it's something relatively different, and I think that should be embraced.

It should essentially function as Reddit+4chan+hate speech=8/b/
Ever think maybe its YOU who should go back? Perhaps start another failure of an imageboard on your own? The sooner you fucking losers get your pathetic inferiority complexes under control, the better.

I've been here and I remember the screencap of a few anons post history, which were full of spam from freech fags, and you're claiming dysnomia "bans whatever he wants"
sure he does, but it was spam from goons like kennedi and that fucking blue cat guy

*Note: the second part of this post was meant for the spammers, not dysnomia

People who make memes out of free speech are authoritarian faggot defeatists, on the left and the right.

Like I said, I don't have links to prove what I am saying. You just have to lurk to see the truth.

What aspect of Reddit are you talking about? The user id circlejerks?

Thank you friendo I love you to tbh fam.

I bet all of the people defending dysnomia right now are actually dysnomia. There is no way that a bunch of anons would violently defend a mod like this. Dysnomia is known for logging off of his account and defending himself.

Post a screencap of the IDs ITT dysnomia. I know it's all you.

No, the elevated dialogue. I loathe the ID/imaginary-internet-points aspect

This. I'm glad you understand. Holla Forums was never 4chan and our Holla Forums was never 4/b/. We are still a baby page and we are developing.

We've gone through many hardships and many people have come and gone. We are at a point in our history as a website where we need to protect our developing culture as a community.

The owners of Holla Forums before me didn't have the resources to tackle spam, mostly due to lots of software features being unavailable at the time, however, now they are available and mostly working again, and I have decided to take it upon myself to take care of the spam problem this board has had for too long.

If the problem isn't fixed it will most likely drive off anyone who could have stayed with us long enough to become part of the Holla Forums family.

I'm Dysnomia actually, lol you are good!

I dislike spammers more than dysnomia.

The same could be said of people who abuse it to post spam, then get indigent when the them or us board that results results in them getting the shaft

Translation: We need to censor dissenting opinions and defend the DOST that isn't even based on realistic laws.

Cry More Baby!!!

what does dysnomia's cum taste like?

salty, You know that word?

Funny, I've always thought that way about the anons who load the threads they don't like with bananas. Or the assholes who flood the entire board with nonsense. Or the unbelievably autistic Kennedispammer whose sole purpose is obviously to drive people away and destroy the board.

These anons are fascists, and if you disagree, then boy do I have a website for you…
Go there. Stay there.

If you'd lurk a little more you'd realize I don't give a shit what you guys say so long as it's within US law.

In fact, you can make any thread you want about me and I'll probably join it and shitpost with you, but if you keep making the same thread over and over I'll remove them because you're catalog flooding, and there are many more threads that could be posted in with topics that are interesting rather than a circlejerk about me.

Dost has nothing to do with the spam issue, and it is not a law, it's more of a guideline for determining if a picture should be allowed or not. Having said that, I don't go by dost and the pedos are gone anyway (other than the occasional CP spam that botmod doesn't pick up)

It probably tastes like dicks, you want a sip?

Wait, people are really upset that shit gets caught in the spam hammer? And for doxing?
Fucking wat

Aye.

Leave them a cyclical or something or you're shooting yourself in the foot. Need to cherish that foot before the beetus takes it you fat fuck.

A cyclical meta? I actually really like that idea. I'll set one up later.

Yeah, that IS a good idea. However, something tells me that autists will still feel compelled to throw temper tantrums in the form of multiple meta-meta-threads… but I guess we'll see.

When will you stop pushing the "spam" narrative and just fucking respond to the archives/screenshots/logs in the OP?

I do not give a flying fuck who kennedifag is. You just keep completely ignoring the fact that you permabanned people for being "goons" and deleted several threads criticizing you that you deemed "spam".

*Not to mention revealing other users' post histories to prove a point.

boo hoo muh vpn

don't like it then leave

Not even joking when I say "hi dystopia" to these posts. The entire point of the 1st-5th exoduses were to get away from power-tripping hotpockets, why would anyone besides a bootlicking cuckold say "haha look at this faggot questioning our glorious mod, dysnomia already pinky-promised that he's only deleting spam"?

The screenshots and archives are at the top of the thread for anybody to see, the kennedifag is being used as a boogeyman for the people too lazy to click on the links.

The post histories I revealed were the histories from the posters I banned for reason "goon". If you were there at the time you would see that they were flooding threads with their epic memes XDD

So I banned them, and they kept coming back, so I banned them. I got tired of it so I started range banning, and now they seem to have slowed down.

Shut up kennedifag, nobody loves you neither your mom. Now go away.

Everyone is dysnomia, he is teh spammer, the goon, the moderator, the trip fag. He replies to himself all day because obviously more then one poster here is IMPOSSIBLE

Why does it have to turn into such a conspiracy instead of "Vol of shitshow has freakout"? dys is fucked if they own up and say sorry, fucked if they don't.

If it keeps happening, sure, but e-celeb shit and paranoia can go fuck itself. There's no current reason to be russled, just vigilant.

Shut up dysnomia you're obviously trying to trick us

Guess what, there won't be any more glorious exoduses, so you should really stop trying to force it, user.

This begs the question: why are you still here? You're still here because you know full well that not a single, solitary fuck will be given if you leave. And you're not going to bring anyone along with you, because you're obviously aware that there isn't a better option (otherwise you would have fucked off a long time ago).

8/b/ is-a-changin, and it seems to be whittling down to a "community" which shares similar views. So maybe you should just fuck off.

Anyone who has had an e-oops has wanted to delete it. Add in dys being a bit of a newfag, subtract some spam, and I'm cozy.

You can shove that schtick straight up your hopefully chapped and itchy asshole.

It's not like the Holla Forums goons from freech have a thread about shilling against dysnomia, nope siree.

beautiful boast :-D

I am dysnomia.

Oh boy, dysnomia agreeing with himself again…

diddlebutt diddlebutt, putt putt putt

Still don't realize that you're the one who's stuck in the shadow of 4chan? Still think 8/b/ EVER had better "content"?

I love this place, but more shit happens on 4/b/ in a single hour than has happened on 8/b/ in the past 4 months. The difference between the two is the small userbase, the sense of community that goes along with it, and on its better days, the slightly elevated dialogue.

Yes, fellow anonymous poster! Surely this is the work of goons!

freech.net/intl/res/22556.html

If you honestly think that post was made by an actual Holla Forums "goon" then I don't know how you managed to type that post.

I was referring to the link, dumbass

So was I you braindead mongoloid. It's a falseflag by dystopia or someone just trying to stir up shit.

isn't that all Holla Forums does?

yeah their master plan hahahah what a bunch of amateurs…not to mention they are so stupid they post their "plan" for everyone to see…dipshits

kek

awwww we spoiled their fun

Hahahahahahaha Readers Digest would be like "whoa, motherfucker!"

> archive.is/i7A4x
> archive.is/vhmpM
Answer the threads faggot.
1st one is "I don't like those guys' memes and their reposting it often" (ON Holla Forums) so I ban them
2nd is "The moderation team of Holla Forums does not aim to curtail the ability of the posters to say or do anything beyond what is required from government regulations."

The "dysnomia sucks anyway" - that's me, I visited Holla Forums 10 mins ago while reading this thread.

This is why we need IDs on this board, so you can easily filter any "spammer".
Don't like someone? Filter.

I told you so.

People make mistakes just let it go man

Filtering doesn't solve the problem. If you're looking for a safe-space try tumblr or reddit.

really makes you think huh?