What was the biggest beta moment in your life?

What was the biggest beta moment in your life?

I hugged this really hot girl once and came in my pants.

I was going to kill myself, but I bought the wrong kind of helium, then I didn't have any money to get the right kind.

a few instances with the same girl. Fucking terrible at catching hints.

looking back on that second story I really want to kill myself. Could've totally fucked her and she had a nice thick ass.

are you a nigger or muzzie perhaps?

what are you fucking gay?
I get hints constantly, newsflash; if youre not a sadsack shit like this happen all the time

Embarasing

Realizing I have a hafu as a kid.

I'm pretty sure no one remembers

Oh believe me, they do

I lost my virginity to my best friend's girlfriend, and I couldn't cum or enjoy it at all because I felt so guilty.

Also, prior to that a year before. I almost lost it to an older neighbor who I grew up with but was a few years older. We were drinking pretty heavily, went back to her house. She said she wanted to fuck. I was shocked, nervous, anxious, and amazed. I managed to drunkenly ask for a condom. She sighed, rolled her eyes and handed me one from her night stand. I nearly asked why she had one ready, then thought better of it. I shakily stood up, and in fumbling trying to put it on, I slapped myself in the balls. I reeled, feel backwards into her coffee table and broke it.

"Maybe you should just go home user."

"Okay."

bump for moar

are you a gayboi or a faggot perhaps?

why spell it that way

I have plenty from when I was 17 - 21ish

The worst was I once drove a girl I liked to a guys house so she could get fucked. She called me after they were done for a ride back home to shower then to a few other places. I sat in her room while she took a shower. When was done showering she came out in her bra and panties and got dressed in front of me but I did the respectful (beta) thing and looked away.

I can also pin point the exact moment something in me snapped and I stopped doing beta cuck shit like that

I was hanging around this girl I liked. We hung out nearly every day I didn't work for almost two years. Don't try to push too much because her last boyfriend was arrested and convicted for raping a 14 year old girl with another guy. She lived with her grandmother who loved me and allowed me to come and go as I pleased. One day I go over to her house and down into her room in the basement only to find her ex literately hours out of prison sitting on her couch without a shirt on. I say fuck this and go to leave. As Im trying to leave her ex puts his hand on my shoulder and says "wait we want to talk to you." Some switch in my head flipped and I ended up beating the shit out of him in front of her. Later I find out they were writing each other the whole time he was locked up.

Fast forward to March this year
She was meeting him before she said she didn't love me. I get to know this one month later when she says he broke up with her
Now to the cringiest part
I don't regularly talk to her anymore but tomorrow we know each other one year.
I still am nice to her and give her advice

There is even more to this story

What if I'm a sadsack shit?

I spent my life savings flying halfway around the world to hang out with a girl who broke off our LDR after I'd bought the tickets, ignored most of the time I was there, then got all PDA with her "guy friend" 4 feet away from me on New Years night.

But the most beta part of all is that, a few days later, when we met to say goodbye, I said everything was fine.

During exclusively math class I sit in the back and think about doing sexual things to any of the girls in said class until I intentionally cum. I do it for the sense of accomplishment in my pants after class. I've been doing this for years.

not beta

beta

beta as fuck

I'm glad I've achieved something.

I should also say, not only have I continued to talk to her (because I'm a lonely sack of shit), she's actually coming to my side of the world later this month and we're going to meet up. And hang out. Ya know, as friends.

There was one meetup in my town (goyim based website gathered people), where i hang out with friends and sudennly 8/10 grill appeared amogst my friends at the table where we drank beer and talking about shit. After that we played some survey game, where we had to use our cellphones to send votes as answers to questions, i hepled her to set the phone, had great time, we talked about random stuff, i explained her some context stuff about those Q&A that was there, then some movie video played on stage, we sat next to each other, had laugh and giggles. I had that "feeling" about when you meeet absolutely THE girl you would want. My brain was on trip. Then She had to leave, i said bye. DidnĀ“t even asked her for contact and didnt even remember her name.

It was a rough start, but middle school turned out to be alright. I joined this club that took care of the animals in the science classrooms, filled with a 7/1 ration of qt animal loving girls.

That's not beta. That's just you spacing.

Cheer up you stupid douchebag.

What's with the gif user? Looks like just some school.

Fuck if I know

Just to clarify, there's a difference between "being beta" and "spaghetti". Everyone has spaghetti at some point, it just happens. It's a loss of senses of sorts that lasts a brief amount of time.

But being beta is a state of being. You don't have spaghetti, you ARE spaghetti. I'd know, if it was a religion, I'd be the Buddah of Beta.