School Shooter Buddy

I live in the middle of bum fuck nowhere in WV and everyone here is to nice to even talk about the subject. But I need someone to come with me as a buddy so they can mentally motivate me if I try and leave (most likely will happen). The thing is tho, I don't know how to ask any close friends to come along with me. I already have the guns and ammo along with a couple of pipe-bombs.(I could do it by myself but as I said I would mostly pussy out and also I need another person to carry all the equipment while I record and shoot)

why would you shoot up your school in the first place ? just off yourself on twitch

Shooting up schools is an old real life meme at this point. Nobody will remember your unoriginal tantrum.

The chance that anyone will remember me by killing myself is about a 10%(-90% because that's some real boring old shit right there) The chance that others and my family members will remember me for doing something at least worth talking about a 60%(-40% due to hate and how it's not so popular anymore)

Don't be a faggot do it yourself and use a go pro

Just do it you fucking wimp. If you wanna do it, you'll do it. If you're having second thoughts, you won't ever do it.

That's why I created this board named "School Shooter Buddy" smart one

slow day at the NSA?

You know it bb

It's always slow on Wednesdays.

faggot

Why the FUCK do you care if people remember you?
Really. Why would the contents of other people's heads matter so much?
The world is so full of morons with their heads full of shit, it's like writing your name among the graffiti on a toilet wall.

To actually do something in life worth remembering, what are you going to do? Live a meaningless life for no reason whatsoever because your the nice guy?

Smart oneā€¦

Well call me Mr.edgy, Mr.Nicecuck. But at least people will remember me for something ;)

Yeah bro, totally radical. Dont forget to bring your beeper, your chia pet, soch-and-bop'ems and "Saved by the Bell" Season 2 DVD autographed by The Diamond.

Seriously nigger, that shit is too old school, You have to think "now". What get's niggers on the news now? Do that.

First feminist convention shooting

If you get the high score you'll be a legend, remembered until the end of time. Until someone beats your score that is.

Every faggot needs to be aiming for the high score. What is with all the pussy k/d ratios that all the recent ones have been putting up?

Time stamp or gtfo

I don't really care what you do as long as you
STREAM IT FAGGOT

I have to time-stamp tom

hack computers in a store instead of being some faggot,or kill yourself faggot

Because when they did Port Arthur too many people asked questions. they decided to tone it down.

OP = fag
he wont do a thing
Wont even timestamp shit

prove it

I had never seen the video only the gif. lmao I hit my desk laughing and broke my glass

My name is walla

OP IS FBI TRYING TO SETUP A FALSE FLAG STING OPERATION