Wow, it appears as if literally 0 people care about this movie here

Wow, it appears as if literally 0 people care about this movie here.
I mean, I understand it, but I still expected some discussion.
Reminder: Teenage Mutant Ninja Baytles 2 just premiered.
The one with Bebop, Rocksteady, Baxter Stockman and Kraang, apparently.
I'm honestly interested how much of a trainwreck it is, but I'm not going to give bay any money
Plaese don't make me go to reddit/cuckchan for info about the movie

Sorry user, but I didn't watch it, and completely forgot about it until you brought it up.

Me too, actually. I didn't know it came out. Since it's Bay, I can't imagine it was very good. Probably neat to look out, though. It might be a thing to see in theaters if you're into the whole blockbuster and booming noise type thing, but I'd never watch it at home where I have the opportunity to notice how shit it presumably is.

to be honest I completely forgot about it as well
I only remembered because a review popped up in "suggested" on youtube

stop talking about it. talking about it gives it power.

That's not good. That means the casual audience probably forgot about it real quick too. Does anyone have any numbers? How's the movie doing?

I plan on watching it, but not right now. The first one surprised me by not sucking nearly as much as a Transformers movie. I'd even say it was just mediocre with a few nice touches.

This looks much improved, like G.I.Joe Retaliation over Rise of Cobra level of improvement. Not sure if the turtles (besides Raph) got slimmed down a bit, but there is subtle work that makes them look less shit. If they deliver good on the new characters (including new improved Shredder), then I can look past the baggage from the first movie. But, I'll see it next week, unless I finally go see X-men instead. It's not a huge priority.

I was going to see Popstar, but now I'm having second thoughts

I saw it yesterday. Ask me anything.

Is Baxter Stockman fun?

Did they keep fart jokes out/at a minimum?

Could you tell one of the TMNT wasn't voiced by the Jackass guy this time?

How much of it was bad, was fun and/or good?

Baxter was done pretty well. They stuck to his "mad science" schick without making him edgy or anything. Although, at one point he said that he'll be listed in the annals of history alongside other great scientific minds "Like Galileo, Isaac Newton, and Steve Jobs." and I cringed a bit.

There was one, made by Beebop/Rocksteady during their many 15-second cutaway gags.

I don't remember the first movie that well, so I have no idea.

I went into it with a mind that it would be low on the serious scale, so it was pretty fun. There were a lot of things that didn't make a damn bit of sense, but the movie didn't try to justify them, so I didn't worry about them too much.

I guess one fart joke is expected. Like the "Megan Fox shows her belly scene" I assume the one contribution from Bay is a checklist of shit he wants to see, but hopefully Bay's lowbrow as fuck humor wasn't a focus.

Was Shredder a decent villain this time? I assume there is no way to really give him and Splinter history though, due to the retarded set up of the first movie.

Oh, right - is the shredder the "bilingual actually asian shredder" guy?

Shredder was underwhelming. Bebop&Rocksteady did all the interacting with the turtles in this one. At one point during the scene where the ninjas rescue him, he gets teleported by Baxter's "Highly unstable very experimental" teleportation device and meets Krang.

Krang tells him to assemble the three macguffins to build a portal device that will let him move his super weapon into our dimension and take over with Shredder at his side. Shredder says "Okay", received the mutating goop, goes home, hunts down Beebop&Rocksteady, transforms them, and sends them off to go get the pieces of the machine.

That pos got a sequel?

Was the Megan Fox stuff kept to a minimum? I hope they focused more on the turtles and Casey this time.

Megan Fox investigating Baxter is what moved the plot forward. Casey was pretty much a side character, but there was more Turtle screentime.

In percentage what would was the amount of Turtles Stuff versus Megan Fox stuff

I'm seeing it.

The first one was great fun and had better action scenes than most movies that have come out in years. I get that much of it is pretty cheesy, but I still like it.

About 60/40, in favor of the turtles. There's a lot of both at once, though.

The 90 minute running time also helped. While there are the marks of Bay's involvement, you can tell the director at least had the CONCEPT of what would make a decent film. Not like the bloated mess of a Bayformers movie, where I'm watching helicopters take off for minutes at a time. I'm glad I didn't pay to see it, because it was very flawed in some core ways, but I will probably pay to see 2.

Why did they have to give the turtles nigger lips?

Seems like more movies are coming out with no fanfare.

Did you know X-Men Apocalypse is out? Because I fucking didn't.

I wonder/hope the same thing is going to happen to Cuntbusters and that movie bombs especially hard.

I saw that too. I guess you can ask me anything about that as well.

I had to get out during the movie mental illness was acting up So what happened after Apocalypse use Xavier to shoot all the nukes?

how else would you know they're supposed to be niggers, user?

i mean apart from their behavior and speech patterns and the fact that they live in an actual sewer?

How was Stephen Amell as Casey Jones and how much screentime did he get?

he pucked

I'm going to spoil the shit out of it, so only look at the black text if you want a real spoiler.

The nukes all flew into space, Havok blew up the house by accident, Quicksilver saved everyone, the govronment showed up to knock everyone out and take Mystique/Beast/CIA chick/Quicksilver, Jean/Scott/Nightcrawler stowed away on the chopper, Jean broke Wolverine out of his cell to help them free their friends, Feral Wolverine killed pretty much all the government guys, Apocalypse forced Xavier to send a psychic message to the world about his plans to establish his dominance, Xavier used that broadcast to send a secret message to Jean about where he was, the Xmen at the facility fly to Egypt, Magneto starts fucking up all the metal all over the world with his boosted power, Xmen arrive, Mystique/Quicksilver try to stop Magneto but fail miserably because he's untouchable, Quicksilver keeps the fact that he's Magneto's son a secret from Magneto, Jean/Scott/Beast fight Storm/Angel/Psyloche while Nightcrawler sneaks into the pyramid, Xavier's hair falls out when Apocalypse tries to take his body, Nightcrawler takes him away just in time, Nightcrawler gets everyone on the ship, Angel/Psyloche crash the ship, Angel dies, Apocalypse tries to goad them out of hiding, Quicksilver beats the shit out of Apocalypse until he manages to catch up to his afterimage and break Quicksilver's leg, Apocalypse orders Psyloche to sword Quicksilver, Psyloche attacks Apocalypse, Turns out it was Mystique in disguise, Storm freaks out when her hero is being manhandled by her employer, Xavier fights Apocalypse on the mental plane, Xavier somehow loses to Apocalypse in mental combat, Magneto and Storm realize that they fucked up and start fighting Apocalypse too, Jean steps in and goes Phoenix on Apocalypse, Apocalypse dies, Psyloche is seen running away, Everyone is glad to be alive, Magneto and Jean rebuild the exploded mansion, Magneto leaves because they still have ideological differences, Mystique gives a really shitty speech about the official forming of the Xmen, cue credits

The team lineup at the end of the movie is Jean, Scott, Storm, Nightcrawler, Mystique, Beast, and Quicksilver

After the credits run, we see people cleaning up at the Weapon X facility and a guy in a suit puts a vial of Wolverine's blood in an Essex Corp container, presumably because Mr Sinister is going to be in the next movie