Why?

Give me a reason to live.
I have everything I could ever need and I still hate myself.
I wake up every afternoon regretting the day previous, my efforts are never appreciated whenever I do something "good" or productive.
The time I sit in silence in my dark domicile these past years have slowly convinced me day by day that I am not cut out for the world I was born into.
I don't have anyone to reach out to and I am too secluded to seek "help".
I am in a trance where I just feel a numb indifference to everyone and everything.
My faith is falling apart and my hope for a better tomorrow has evaporated.
Literally the only thing that I get excited about anymore is fucking internet memes.

Holla Forums

Yeah, been on that excuse for years.
Holla Forums has been shit.

Try actually giving a shit about someone besides yourself.
Volunteer. Assist. Mentor. Contribute.
90% of all humans are way fucking worse off than you. Stop being a whiny bitch maybe.

Try adding life to dead boards.
Boards like >>>/quests/
Run a quest, damn it

I know how you feel, user. If it's any consolation, I'm a depressed piece of shit as well. Do you want to talk in private?

I don't understand the point of this board.

It's taken me days to even push through the choking pain I get thinking about how I feel just to post my thought anonymously. I barely want to talk to my friends or family, I don't know how you could actually help me.

I know that feel user. I didn't think it could ever end up like this. I often think about what I would do if I could go back in time and talk to myself to end up in a better situation. But he'd probably think I'm a loser. It's like I'm just waiting for something to happen, but I've been doing it for so long I doubt anything ever will.

I used to feel the same way. Then, I found people who need me. Whenever I think there's no point to life now, I think of all the people who would be disappointed in me.

There isn't one. Kill yourself.

same situation as you man. same situation, except the only thing keeping me alive is the dreams i have sometimes, where i have a girlfriend and we kiss/caress each other. otherwise, i just drink until that happens. sometimes i run around on the internet trying to find some fucking ldr so i can at least feel better about myself. used to be good at it, now i've found nothing since 2015. why we are still here, user, i do not know.

stop being a pussy just because you're afraid to let someone share their opinion of you. thats why you are a pathetic fuck.

Your first order of business should be to purchase a firearm.

Do shrooms.

How old are you guys? What are your living conditions and work?
I want to know if it's going to get worse

You have to vote Trump in November. After that you can kill yourself.

I love you

that's the catch user. nothing will happen on its own. you have to do it.

So you're a Bernout?

There's literally no reason why you should continue to live. You should off yourself on livestream.

There's nothing out there for you. You're never going to amount to anything. The only escape is death.

if you don't care about yourself op, why should anyone have to care about you?

Too many of you.snowflakes expect instant gratifcation. If want it that badly, suicide will give it to you.
JUST DO IT

what good is gratification if you cant have it when you need it

How many have you fucked so far?

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

Live for the bitches m8

No, sir.

Pick up art or some shit.
Start your day with a routine of productivity. (Like studying on a topic you're interested in, excising, or reading)
Head off to the library everyday and learn something new.
Meditate.

Life fucking sucks and I barely manage to distract myself from killing myself.

yum

Make Holla Forums everything you can before you kill yourself. Make internet memes all day. You can be the chosen one. We need you, you stupid faggot.

Oh, fuck off.

Why don't you get outside and ride your fucking bike and do some drugs or something.

You're just going to kill yourself?
You're just going to live a boring fucking life and then kill yourself in a boring way? If you really mean it, you'd go out and do whatever the fuck you want before killing yourself.

Nothing is forever, you die anyways, so whats the fucking hurry?

All roads lead to home, so I suggest you take the funnest, wildest, craziest road out.

You can actually change your life, but maybe you're just too fucking lazy to do it, and its easier to sit around and think about for you than to actually do it.

Tell me. What do you regret? What makes your life so fucking miserable?

You can either be positive, or negative. In my experience, I've found both to be equally draining.

FUCK

Nobody cares what you do. If you're gonna kill yourself anyway why not do something useful first, like kill someone you hate it make a bunch of memes. If you're gonna die anyway, what you got to Lose?

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

Because you haven't tried the latest edition of OxiClean™ Super! Order now for 19.99! But wait, there's more! With your order of OxiClean™ Super, you will recieve a free month subscription to OxiTherapy™ services to change your life so you feel happier, but only if you order within the next 5 minutes!

fuck you. you'd be a great psychiatrist with your drugs and denial.

you got to end it op

no other option

but definitely rape a bitch before you do

like your sister

or a girl from the neighborhood

and record it and upload it too Holla Forums

Pretend that you're happy and social lit. You have to hide your miserable life, practice smiling in the mirror, fgt. Man the fuck up.

Singularity in two years. Robot waifus in four. Uploading to virtual worlds to live essentially forever in a heaven designed by a superintelligent AI to satisfy your values not too long after.

Don't be one of the fools that checks out just before the awesome shit starts happening. Worst case, you get to watch the world burn. Either way, get cozy.

theres still time to jerk off

AyeDeeKay TeeBeeAytch