ITT: Privilege Check

Hey guys, in the spirit of social justice I want us all to take a moment and state our privileges. Below I'll list all of mine:

What are yours Holla Forumsros?

she actually doesnt look bad for a fatty, there are uglier skinny girls.

You can have the privilege of sucking muh dick

Hey I resent that.

never mind

thin
male
upper class
native english
adult

attic?

I have no priveledge. I have to work for everything i have

Yes
No… but, I live in Mexico and technically not a minority.
Yes
Yes
Yes
What… How? OK yes.
Yes
No, but I live in Mexico so, I do speak my native language.
Didn't we did this already? What is this?
Yes
Is this a US exclusive privilege?
Wait what? There are so many holes just with this one.
Wait…What?
How is that my privilege, is a social obligation the goverment should take care of.
And if you mean college then how is that a privilege? If you get good grades you get a scholarship.

no.

I am into fatties, why in the fuck did they have to put scrap in their faces? that shit is boner killer.

How do you remember the gender of every single word in the dictionary?

Looks like PeeWee Herman

Have you ever had your dick sucked by a cat?
Pointy teeth and sandpaper tongues
the can't even make a good seal because they can't close their lips
3/10

gg

Orbital privelege
check
privelege of taking you nogenabling scum's privelege of living away
check

KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

Sorry OP, I can't check shit here.

Insemenating children priviledge

faggot likes traps

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

BED privilege :^)