Leaving for greener pastures

Please remove my "limitless freedom in a freedomless world" banner from the list of banners. I do not think it represents this board anymore. Thanks, and goodbye Holla Forums.
Before I leave I might as well dump all the shit I have one final time as well. And me and another user made an unlisted board that other anons that feel the same way as me can post in. See if you can find it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!uRxB0RKY!jP7t7g54eNdb7jz9RyXjNz4tU6uz-oXhLhXVuKhjDgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#-#

#-b

b-d

e-g

g-g

g-j

j-n

o-r

s-s

s-t

t-v

Cya! Too bad you couldn't handle not having spam and goons!

z

If I'll ever return? Probably not. Not after a long time anyway, I'm long sick of this place. If the other IBs I wanna go to don't work out, and the hidden board I mod doesn't gain traction, I might just quit image boarding in general, despite having browsed them obsessively for over a decade.

/blog

this is my non-proxied ip address, feel free to ban it forever. it'd give me a nice arbitrary sense of closure, anyway.

Farewell, guy who hated everyone. May your memes live on.

Godspeed, user. Maybe I'll join you in your parting soon enough.

I'm probably gonna join too anons :3

Thanks anons. I might as well stay as long as this thread is one the first couple pages and say goodbye.
Also taking requests for shitpost images / terrible shoops before I leave.

Not going to sperg about you. If anything, the one compliment I can give is that you were pretty cool in the intermediary period between cat's cradle and lowcard leaving. Basically when you weren't identityfagging at all.

Good Bye!

10/10

Bye vinnie. I was never the kennedi check em fag, regardless of what you might think. I don't think I did any spamming at all in my time here.

Sorry to see you leave, but I'm going to continue removing spam.

Fine with me.

Can you make one last drawing before you go?

Of?

kekus maximus!

Nice, is this OC?

Draw Kennedifag's face upon successfully posting Kennedi once more. Also his face when he missed the GET.

DEATH TO KENNEDIFAG!!!

feel free to sage this thread, it was mostly meant for the regulars here that've spotted me among a crowd of anons and already seen it anyway.

Another spammer bites the dust

However you want to look at it user, even if I don't recall spamming at all.

It's not about removing spam you giant faggot

see

you mind giving me a hint? its gonna be hard as hell trying to find it otherwise

Sure.
The other user made and posted an image here, mostly composed of text, in which the name of the board becomes pretty obvious. It was also posted on freech, although rest assuredly subversively and not by either of us.

I don't know who you are or what you've done, but i'm assuming you were one of the faggots that floods the catalog with pointless threads, which is a daily occurrence.

I wondered why I got a spike in my faggot detector…

Kennedifag needs his fingers broken

Nope. Aside from some ironic shitposting I feel like I've consistently tried to have Holla Forums's best interests in mind. That feeling is lost now though.

If you want you can save my shitty oc and repost, to let the ebin legacy of user live on. A lot of the early stuff was ironic, specifically regarding how terrible masterchan and goons are, and meant to poke fun of the frenzied craze of the Holla Forums hivemind. I saw some people using unironically though.

Cool, user. Good bye to you too.

FREECH BEING THIS BUTTHURT MAKES ME SMILE

Whatever you say, at least I would have made Holla Forums better for you by leaving.

have a free photoshop so you can replace me as the resident shitty drawfag, if you want.
mega.nz/#!uRxB0RKY!jP7t7g54eNdb7jz9RyXjNz4tU6uz-oXhLhXVuKhjDgg

And capcoding in every fucking thread you attention whoring retard. Kill yourself. Keep playing the victim faggot.

Thank you but i will not replace anybody.

Yes.

user, I think he knows our complaints. I think screaming about it won't help. I think letting him watch as other imageboards and /ebin redacted hidden board/ rise in user count is the only way to communicate that we want the old Holla Forums back.

anyway, that's it for me. Goodbye anons. If I had a last wish it would be that dysnomia resign. If I had a last wish that could be granted it would be that pic related gets a sticky for maybe a few hours.

And, of course, I will make sure to sage for attention on my last post here.

Cya

ok

Where are you going Vinnie? 16chan seems good.

So anything that you dislike is either spam or goons? Please blow your fucking brains out.