Mr trump might actually get to see the dead soldier walkway today

Donald Trump is currently RIGHT ACROSS THE ST from The 'UPENN war vet Memorial Walkway"

There is a good chance he will even walk over it today after his daughters graduation.

it would be AMAZING if he could be notified, then stop to take a picture & comment.

Is this just a pipe dream Holla Forums? or can we make this happen?

original thread for those who didnt see it
web.archive.org/web/20160425154620/http://8ch.net/pol/res/5769234.html

trump is currently at franklin field for his daughters graduation, which is Literally (im not exaggerating) right across the st from the walkway.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zMZb4
twitter.com/julian_siggers
archive.is/OxHqY
archive.is/rgEEg
archive.is/MROOt
8ch.net/leftypol/res/684862.html
cem.va.gov/hmm/replacements.asp
weaselzippers.us/206787-veterans-affairs-retrieves-headstones-sold-as-steppingstones-from-riverbank-ca-home/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/16/AR2010061605411.html
snopes.com/2015/08/15/veteran-headstones/
wtop.com/national/2015/07/cemetery-worker-stole-veterans-gravestones-to-pave-garage-and-shed-floors-officials-say/
linkedin.com/in/julian-siggers-b079793
penn.museum/information/departments-contacts
archive.is/CRqpB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I completely missed this walkaway thing, tl;dr on it please

the upenn archeology building used recycled war veterans gravestones for their new walkway. But the names/wars/medals received are still visible in between the cracks (but in a way that you wouldnt notice unless you closely inspect them). Its a complete desecration.

They aren't the actual gravestones, but flawed/blemished attempts.

Regardless, those are supposed to be destroyed, not recycled.

Yeah, iirc someone asked the people working about it and they said they were defective gravestones. Regardless, its still in very bad taste to have broken names on display like that. Very disrespectful in my opinion.

Get in touch with one of his campaign organizers, tell them about the stone walkway and what they did to the gravestones, and they'll be able to cook up a media event where Donald Trump investigates the walkway and exposes what happened.

It's just fucking rock.

You're just a fucking faggot

You too user.

Shills tried to spam that it was defective gravestones during that thread with no proof. This is the building it is in front of.

Go back to freech faggot.

I can't tell if this is a jew building or a freemason building

DO IT.

Incite the rage. Tweet at him. Send messages to him. Don't let up.

This is just unacceptable. They cannot possibly get away with this shit. This is just a fucking 'come at me bruh' right at our faces. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Left over from the world war?
that doesn't even make any sense.

archive.is/zMZb4

Owner is jewish, here is the current director of the museum. (((Julian Siggers)))
twitter.com/julian_siggers
archive.is/OxHqY
archive.is/rgEEg

Dead sea scrolls are also there I wouldn't rule out the gravestones being used for some sort of ritual.
archive.is/MROOt

of course infantilizing the adult population is just par of the course

Good for them. Muh greatest generation deserves to be trampled on by the kikes they fought for.

Trips confirm, Jewish supremacy is built on the dead bodies of WWII soldiers sent to delay their final judgment.

wait they did what? are you fucking kidding me?

yeah dude… its despicable.

Its as bad as it sounds. Im kind of sad this story never took off. the mods stickied it for a couple days last month, but then nothing ever came of it. Today was our chance…

Checked
Not all of the gravestones are from muh greatest generation. They vary and some are from as recent as 2008

proof? I can't find one serious, verifiable proof of this anywhere. And the pics in that linked thread just show bricks, not any proof whatsoever.

can someone please give me some proof. My next door neighbor is a Marine and I'm not telling him about this unless I can show him some proof

really? so this is just stormfag propaganda? nice guys, you just fucked the credibility of our whole fucking board. good job.

It's a pity the shill effort in the original thread about this was so intense. A couple of shills said they were "obviously" defective WW2-era headstones somebody had lying around for some reason. Many more shills replied to the first ones with posts that amounted to "case closed, please stop talking about it now goyim", and it all went away.

It would be amazing if we managed to get Trump to mention it.

There are photographs, clearly shows them in place in the bottom image. What more proof are you imagining anybody can give?

Checked
What are you asking for proof of exactly? No one found out who the contractor was so there is no proof where the gravestones came from. Other than being cut up to be used as a sidewalk I don't see any typos or mistakes in the gravestones. The sidewalk of gravestones is there outside of the building the location is posted in the old thread. They may have tried to fill it in by now though.

Nice job outing yourself. The concern was somewhat believable until that post.

I meant to say they did fill it in, my bad. Forgot there was a thread about them filling it in somewhere after the original thread.

a) those chopped up images are not proof, and you damn well know that
b) show images of the masons carefully taking that memorial apart. Smashing the bricks and buying new ones would be much more cost effective
c) any government or university document showing that this was the plan. FOIA/etc would give you very quick access to this sort of information

This is bullshit. There is no fucking reason, for instance, Fox News wouldn't be publishing this shit if it was actually real. Link pls

no. the veterans administration gives them to veterans' familes for free, but if the name is misspelled, the stone is blemished, etc they are supposed to be destroyed.

wew lad

see

Demanding unreasonable levels of evidence is a confirmed shill tactic from the leaked manuals.

This shit is disgusting. But the gravestones of veterans in national cemetaries are maintained as monuments. Any with damage from the elements or otherwise are to be replaced. But the damaged ones are supposed to be destroyed not sold to the highest bidder.

#gravegate

Meme it

Spread it

Find out who is responsible for this atrocity

What's with the shills in the thread? All of them keep saying shit like, "itz not proof!" "never happened" yet you can see the fucking pictures point blank.

Just maybe whoever greenlighted the gravestones to be sold instead of destroyed is close to media jews.

any proof whatsover, faggot. any proof whatsoever

*have not pointed this out
typo

So you are honestly claiming the place with the stones don't exist because (((media))) didn't cover it, and that these are all photoshopped?

You have quite a lot of photo evidence in this board and the last. You have already received your "any proof whatsoever" several times over.

((())))
Nice try faggot. VeteransToday.com is run by (((them)))

Try again, you stupid nigger

Bullshit. Give me proof you retarded nigger.

At least, link to the proof directly and explain why you find it compelling. Don't be a jew

*is not

trying to listen to Jared Taylor and type is pain

Go to 33rd and south st. go fucking see for yourself faggot. Or call up one of your (((friends))). theyre about 1000% over-represented at Upenn, so im sure you MUST have a few friends who go there ;)

Is right, constantly demanding more and more unreasonable amounts of proof is a shill tactic and you have clearly outed yourself in this thread.

You retarded kikes just can't fucking help yourselves

8ch.net/leftypol/res/684862.html

First part was meant for

I don't live there, and I'm not Jewish. If you won't give decent proof, then you should go back to whatever hole you crawled out of. I'm not showing this to my Marine buddy, bc he won't what you've given me.

blah blah blah. Show me something I can show to my Marine neighbor neighbor.

show me proof, asshole.

Wait, I thought they were just bricks with engravings to make a war memorial, they are broken up headstones?! I always thought a headstone and grave was untouchable for at least 100 years and only then it could be removed it no one claimed it.

this is sacreligious

still no basic evidence. good job, assholes. Nothing to see here. Moving on…

Wow you are still trying this hard to shill. There is tons of photo evidence in this thread and the last and you have yet to provide even a slight argument as to why they would be faked. If your nonexistent marine neighbor isn't blind you can show him all the photo evidence, the location of the place, the jew that owns it ect. already outed you as a leftypol kike then your response is "Oy vey nothing to see here goyim."

If this was meant to make a war memorial some of the names would have at least accidentally been face up.

Just report and hide this faggot.

okay. I looked at it again. It seems you may be right. Now, where did these bricks come from? They were cut off gravestones, or what? I want incontrovertible and specific evidence before I tell my Marine neighbor. I don't want him thinking I'm full of shit.

How about you fuck off?

go figure it out yourself, you've got a phone don't you?

they're still suspiciously collected photos. what street is this on?

I'll call the fucking VA myself. What street is it on, and who did it?

Did anyone actually notify Trump of the walkway, or did everyone get sidetracked by the concern shill?

its literally the first response to the thread

Those look defective. The engraving is going over the edges, dude. You're full of shit. What memorial was taken down? photos?

Now this is interesting.

Fucked up that this even happened, the memorial becoming a walkway, I mean.

so you called the VA already you fucking faggot?

filtered

I guess he'd be surrounded by security and not taking pictures with people anyway, though

It didn't happen. It's all bullshit

wow the (((shilling))) in this thread is unreal.
it's like a group of 'people' don't want this looked into, from memory the same shit happened in the discovery thread and then the one where they were filling the spaces a couple of days later

PURE COINCIDENCE =

show it faggot. right here, right now. all I see is some shitty bricks that look like they were misprints, so to speak.

show it faggot

you have given us all enough proof

you have given us all no proof

thanks for confirming this is your first day on a chan.

show the proof nigger

I love it, these bumps must be burning your ass raw.

the more this stays at the forefront and people see that you're a liar, the more I win

Just filter him.

could you show me the proof, please?

filtering me won't help when everyone else sees that you're full of shit. there is no proof there was ever a memorial that was torn down, and those bricks are all fucked up. The fucking letters go over the fucking sides as if they were fuckups. You people are full of shit.

Listen, I stopped by to say - I want more INFORMATION. I NEED an official statement by UPENN

cem.va.gov/hmm/replacements.asp

Has no one called this number?
1-800-697-6947

Here is a similar story.
weaselzippers.us/206787-veterans-affairs-retrieves-headstones-sold-as-steppingstones-from-riverbank-ca-home/

I believe, and feel, that the names should have been sanded, filed or filled so that are no visible.

I am a veteran. I was 6 posts away from the 6 million post get.

If I'm a shill, you are all jews, faggots, niggers and edgy babbies shiposting with no endgame.

DIG
DIG
DIG
and Verify.

some more similar stories

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/16/AR2010061605411.html

snopes.com/2015/08/15/veteran-headstones/

wtop.com/national/2015/07/cemetery-worker-stole-veterans-gravestones-to-pave-garage-and-shed-floors-officials-say/

There have been a shitload of markers made in the past 10 years, due to death, replacement at the Arlington National Cemetery - and the rampant mismanagement and neglect - involving the markers and tombstones.

The VA and Burial contracts out the work to create tombstones and markers. The contractors also subcontract work out to create them.

IMHO - a contractor probably saw an opportunity to break even on a project using defective and mislabeled grave markers for a project at UPENN.

Nothing illegal here has probably occurred - only poor judgement and placement of the markers so that names are visible.

There is a wealth of faggotry in this thread - bickering kiddies on both sides as if this were 4CHAN.

Be better than that. Find info, provide contacts, research.

Found Siggers's linkdin
linkedin.com/in/julian-siggers-b079793

Here is the museums contact list with a name of all the employees.
penn.museum/information/departments-contacts
Archive
archive.is/CRqpB

jesus christ the shills in this thread lol

Look.. this is either

1) a broken or defective memorial
2) broken or defective gravestones
3) the most disrespectful memorial known to man

all three are wrong. you shills asking for proof are just asking to differentiate that list. my point is, that regardless of what it actually was, its STILL disrespectful as fuck.

in the current condition they are in, its not possible to know what they actually were. So you think the word of some (((guy))) will make you feel better suddenly? no. The state of this walkway is disrespectful to American war vets. The word of the (((guy))) who may have bought the stones for half price (because they were defective goy, stop making a scene) shouldn't make anyone feel better about that.

We should do something before they cover it up.

bump