Who wants to troll this raging fat aspie?

I don't know who Frazzleberry is, but I wanna shake his hand for causing this level of rage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVtemgqcOao
8ch.net/baphomet/res/113754.html#113974
facebook.com/nick.meister.14
bluffmycall.com/
amazon.com/Coming-Out-Ultimate-Self-Acceptance-Building-ebook/dp/B00KSGY87W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1469244835&sr=8-2&keywords=how to come out
amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Classic-Insertable-Compatible/dp/B00347A4QG/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1469245353&sr=1-2&keywords=dildo&refinements=p_n_feature_keywords_two_browse-bin:7069111011
8ch.net/baphomet/res/113754.html#114211
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link to vid on yt youtube.com/watch?v=hVtemgqcOao

kek he almost had a heart attack. thats fucking pathetic

8ch.net/baphomet/res/113754.html#113974

here's his facebook and phone number.

facebook.com/nick.meister.14

1-912-344-5321

Is this kid still funny though? The video is a few years old.

oh trust me, he's still very funny. The video is just a sample. Earlier when he got called, he tried pretending to be a widowed old man. When did trolling morons stop being funny anyway?

omfg word from /baphomet/. This kid's a jew! This could be used to troll the fuck out of him.

Since he wouldn't answer the phone anymore, I just started SMS bombing the shit out of him

hahaha maybe he'll learn to pick up the phone next time. if not i guess we'll have to do it again

He's a kike? BURN HIM

We're going to make this kid rage so much harder than he did in that video.

Fuck yeah we are

Bumping a potentially lulz thread.

wanna pitch in? read up on this thread for his info

Yeah, I'm in.

He can't not answer his phone forever. And, we have his facebook. soon, we will have his skype. I say until the, we should fill his voice mail with cancer and anti-jew racism

sounds like a plan to me. but what if he gets a new phone?

don't worry, he won't. Even if he does, I can easily get his number again

he's playing you guys for internet fame and adsense money

That vids not even his account, dumbass. Nor are there even any ads. Don't be a lulz killer

Really? Is that why he gave us his phone number and facebook?

"your cameras sucky" "dude, the glare on the TV"

Those would be legitimate reasons as to why his videos sucked. That and him clearly being a retard

We need more, newer vids of this kid if we really want to spread this around

record the prankcalls if you can

kek wtf is wrong with this kid?

ohhh man, we're going to have fun with this kid

also all me

Why does everyone care when this video was made? Has it ever occurred to any of you that this vid is just a sample?

The vids old, we get it. However, his facebook and phone number are current. This vid just shows what kind of reaction we can get out of this guy by fucking with him. Why is this so hard to understand?

lol let's fill his voice mail with cancer. phone number 1-912-344-5321

Because it's not immediately apparent that he's still actively making videos and is still an immature butthurt, nobody is trying to convince you not to do anything. It would be a bit surprising to me if someone at his age hadn't matured at all in two years, but if you think this is just the way he is post some more of his stuff.

Trust me, aside from switching from right to left on the political spectrum, he really hasn't changed at all. I'll get new stuff on him soon. For now, we need to give him something to rage about if we want new material.

Fuck, I would honestly like someone tardragey from the right. The left already have so many lolcows.

A little angry fat kid screaming about niggers and kikes would slay me every video.

i mean if you want an idea of how stupid this guy is, ill quote someone who called him about a day ago.

"Guys, I got his phone number and I called him up; He was pretending to be an old man who was widowed. The guy is fucking mental!!"
taken straight out of the yt comments.

link youtube.com/watch?v=hVtemgqcOao

Funny thing; he's a jew

BURN ZE KIKE!!!

I saw, that's what made me want him to be more right too. Angry little fat self hating Jew - I would subscribe unironically.

Really his ideals are based more on what other people think than what he actually believes. He hasn't thought for himself a day in his life, so I can see him going back to the right for any reason lol

God, can we really push for this being the work of blacks? What are some of his more right wing views from when he was younger? Could we pin the raid on BLM or something?

I'd love to see this kid rage about niggers for ten minutes.

I don't remember him ever being blatantly racist, but he was homophobic once. He was pretty much your typical Southern Republican

i dont know if hed last ten minutes. he nearly had a heart attack in 5 XD

I also remember him supporting Trump at the beginning of the race, but I guess someone told him that's not very consistent with his leftist leanings lol

Really though, if you pinned it on black lives matter, and act really anti-white and jew, he may begin to rage about niggers. I'd say it's worth a shot.

how about we pin it on niggers & faggots. we could get him to rage about both lol

lol sounds good to me. let's do it

how did you even find this kid?

I met him over the interwebz a very long time ago. If there's one thing I've learned from dealing with him, it's that he feels he's important. You know the type. Thinks his opinions and feelings matter to the rest of the world. This is another reason why I figured he'd make a lulzy target.

if that's the case, getting him to rage about faggots and niggers should be easy. if he thinks people care so much, he'll probably start posting new vids in response to this. hell, maybe he'll go running to cuckchan to ask for a personal army to solve his problems lol

a) What's up with his eye?
b) Fantastic mongoose/snake metaphor!

I don't think he even knows about the chans. If he tried that though, it'd be fucking hillarious

I think his eye got damaged after birth because some quack fucked up his eye while examining it

moar trolling material, YAAAAAAAAAYY!!

well then, it looks like his life literally started with a failure XD

LOL That's ice cold, man.

So when are we getting new stuff on this guy?

idk but i added that jew

This is going nowhere.

Soon, my friend. All we gotta do is get him good and angry at niggers and fags, and then he'll post vids exclaiming his rage and hatred for both. Just imagine it; Frazzleberry's criticisms are nothing compared to the epic trolling *we* are capable of

oh ye of little faith. just you wait and see

kys this thread has been active all day. your in denial

This goes with out saying, but don't tell him what's going on

yet we wait? Does thow not yurn for a summer of blood and shitty videos?

Gotcha

I'm waiting for him to strike bb

Everything comes to he who waits, my friend. This is going to be trolltastic

My balls vibrate in a excited manner

I think me and my friend Devin is gonna call him up

He's probably asleep right now. Try calling him in the morning. Try spoofing your caller ID, I think he's catching onto completely blocked numbers.

In the mean time, feel free to fill up his inbox with cancer XD

btw he's from Savanna GA, so if you're going to spoof your caller ID, try and look like you're from that area

this is gonna be great lol

Trying to pin it on BLM also means that you get to do your most racist accents. Please record!

Fuck yeah, now we're talking

got a full name for you peeps; kid's name is Nicholas Jack Scheer

LOL where'd you dig that up?

Nick Shoah.

i haz my sauces

kek

You guys *have* to call him that now XD! I don't know if he'll know what it means, but it'll still piss him off if you intentionally mispronounce his name. Probably scare him more if you know it lol

He hates being called Nicholas for some reason. Be sure to call him that for added lulz

lol i can see it now. nicholas shoah; the angry jewfag of youtube

careful now, we don't want to make him rage too hard. he might have another heart attack XD

LOL Hopefully on camera so we can watch him popping pills again.

this fgt will never know what hit him

lol get a load of this

XDDD, oh man! That's always been golden.

were going to make this rage look like nothing lol

Frazzleberry probably has some juicy stuff on this kid. Maybe we should talk to him about this fag

good idea m8. maybe we can find out exactly what he was raging about while we're at it

is he even still on youtube?

Yeah, but I don't see him telling us anything we don't already know

damn. well it was just a thought

we dont need his help. we just gotta troll him until he starts raging about niggers and faggots

lol they made a song out of it

spoof your phone numbers people. Use area code 912 to look like you're from his area

he can't not answer calls from his area for ever. and if he does, we'll text bomb the shit out of him again

you can spoof calls for free at bluffmycall.com/

I dug up what should be one of his friend's numbers. Try spoofing with this

LMFAO he threatened to call the cops on me

better be careful man, they might trace your number. Oh that's right, he doesn't know your number XDDDD

scratch that, just use his area code. 912, and what ever the fuck you want after that

kek what's he think calling the cops is going to do?

Ask for male strippers; it's really pissing him off

epic lulz XD

we're going to make this kid fucking crack

For all of you who don't feel like reading up; his number is 1-912-344-5321

wtf is kenneth? he said "kenneth i know its you"

:)

wouldnt surprise me if he raged that hard

That's the idea behind these prank calls, isn't it? Make him rage till he does it on camera again?

Next time someone calls, you should ask him if Kenneth is his gay lover, because he mentioned him again

Kenneth check 'em

kek

bumping a possibly lulzy thread

lol I think he's a little hesitant to pick up

lol where's the fun in that? I guess we should just text bomb him then

lol when will he learn?

Record and post calls

I will once he starts answering. Maybe we should callerID spoof again

still ignoring calls. guess I gotta keep text bombing

get back in here

any recordings yet?

not yet

I wonder if he actually thinks ignoring numbers from his area code is going to save him. After all, these numbers are made up lol.

Word in from baphomet; Kid's address is
202 LIONS GATE RD SAVANNAH

looks like its time for some pizza lol

lol make sure you order in quantity!!

is this still alive ?

yes, it is still very much alive

there's talk of sending hundreds of free boxes to his house now that we have his address. Pizzas I'm sure would also be welcome into the mix

Make sure to send this book to his house.

amazon.com/Coming-Out-Ultimate-Self-Acceptance-Building-ebook/dp/B00KSGY87W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1469244835&sr=8-2&keywords=how to come out

lol yeah

He'd get so pissed lol

SEND HIM A 17 INCH DILDO

amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Classic-Insertable-Compatible/dp/B00347A4QG/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1469245353&sr=1-2&keywords=dildo&refinements=p_n_feature_keywords_two_browse-bin:7069111011

If anyone could find a use for giant dildo, it would be a giant faggot like him.

topkek

for all who want to see info on /baphomet/

8ch.net/baphomet/res/113754.html#114211

lol

I wish I could see the look on this faggot's face when he gets all this shit…..

I wonder how many pizzas were sent to his house

IDK, but I just sent two jumbo sized pizzas to his house

why didn't you send 12?

IDK, maybe I will next time.

lol this kid will shit himself once he realizes his address is on the internet

yeah but how long will that take?

Hard to say, but if he has any sense at all he'll know all this shit didn't send itself to his house.

thats a big if

kek

He's going to rage for sure

Slowly but surely, we will break him down. He should've just kept answering the phone

Here's a book he'd be studying right now…

I have a feeling he'll be getting a lot of books lol

i wish i could witness this happen xD

we all do

hes fukt now

he was from the beginning

literally everyone in this thread is the exact same person, he hasn't been active for 2 years

No, you're just a lulz killer who can't accept that people are fucking with someone who hasn't uploaded in two years. The reason why we are, is because he's a lolcow. If it's so inactive, then why do you feel the need to point it out?>>6013494

If I had a nickel for every stupid faggot who brought up the age of this video, I'd be a billionaire. None of use are doing this because of this video. It's just a sample. We're just making this guy rage, hard.

You know what I mean? It's easy to make someone like this rage. He provides funny reactions. Don't be a lulzkiller, faggot.

not likely. look at all the new comments under the youtube video. go become a cuckchan mod if you wanna kill lulz

i dont get what people have against this thread. isnt trolling butt hurt fags fun to you people?

They're just picky about material being brand new. If only they realized there was such a thing as "producing more lulz."

unimaginative fgts

And *they* are complaining about the cancer that's killing Holla Forums……..

lol right

kek this kids going to freak out

lol yeah he will