#BlackLivesMatter didn't get labelled as a terrorist organizatino

So, apparently, despite the chants of wanting dead cops, the actual cop-killing, the racism and the fearmongering by this supremacist group, they still didn't get labelled as a terrorist organization. Go figure.

Well yeah, they dindu nuffin

Black lives matter can be elongated to "black lives matter, as much as white lives". Do you understand it a bit more now?

I'm not black, I couldn't really give a fuck about self-righteousness in Hollywood calling out for more black roles as though films roles should be given out like candy at Halloween. But, seriously, nigs in places like Ferguson have it fucking rough, this is supposed to be the developed world, these people have no chance in life. They've got more chance of a dumbass cop fucking them with a bullet than actually getting out of those places. No wonder they're stealing shit and shooting each other, I would too if I was a nigger there.

I'll take the piss out of niggers on here and don't want to get preachy about shit, but seriously? A fucking terrorist movement? Are you morons for real?

Just because the mainstream press are either extreme right-wing cunts like Fox, or preachy middle-class cunts like The Guardian doesn't mean you have to pick a side and go along with either like a zombie.

Wow. You actually typed all this out? That's pretty autistic.

lol no. they have had decades to pull themselves from poverty

They've got more chance to be shot by another nigger than a cop

Russia has them listed a s a terrorist organization

It's not a fucking race issue. Cops are killing everyone, nigga, sometimes justified and sometimes not. But more than a handful of BLM drones are chimping out every other day. It should be looked into at least because there are extremists among them who do stupid shit. And you know, cops shouldn't be killing people, yeah. But maybe the nignogs could try not screaming DAS RACISS and going apeshit, giving the officers reason to believe they need to use lethal force. It would go much more smoothly if they would simply nod and smile like anyone else. There's no global conspiracy within most police departments to kill black people. I say most because there's probably that one backasswards town that has a PD like that. But then, you know, there's probably a department with a majority of black officers targeting whites. Shit goes both ways.

First of all, fuck you. Don't just barrage in and assume that I'm necessarily ignorant or lacking knowledge, just because I disagree with you. That's fucking arrogant of you. If it actually meant that, then BLM activists wouldn't demand that white people give them all of their money in order for whites to be allowed to be at their protests. If it was true, BLM wouldn't advocate things like racial segregation or having "a black space" as they call it.
If it was true, then blm supporters would be very concerned about black on black crime, but they aren't. They're only fucking concerned with police-killings.

They've got more chance of a dumbass cop fucking them with a bullet than actually getting out of those places.
Not at all, studies show that policemen killing black people is no where near as prevalent as the BLM movement wants you to believe.
Annually, policemen kill twice as many snow-niggers as they do niggers, and that's despite the fact that niggers commit about 50% of the country's crime while only constituting 13% of the population.

Another study which was made by taking a bunch of police officers and putting them in scenarios which might or might not turn dangerous (simulations), and then they had a bunch of variables

1. race of other person.
2. if the other person was aggressive or attacked the officer
3. whether or not the person was armed or unarmed.

And from those studies, they found that policemen are less likely to shoot black people and on average 1.7 seconds slower when they actually decide to take the shot because they know that within an hour, their face and name will be on every paper in the entire country as "that cop who murdered another black".

Yes, it is a terrorist movement, despite the word maybe being a bit hyperbolic, it's still true in all of its meaning.
BLM is a movement which has repeatedly attacked people violently, harrassed, yelled at people, co-opted public speaking engagements, threatened people with violence, demanded money to not kill someone and effectively managed to convince people that if they speak out against what they do and say "all lives matter" instead of "black lives matter", then that person is being subconsciously or accidentally racist, whatever the fuck that's even supposed to mean.
Even some of the people in the anti-sjw sphere are scared to speak out against these people, simply because that BLM is known for doxxing people who disagrees with them, for sending death threats to relatives of the person criticizing them and no one wants that. If you manage to affect politics through unauthorized use of violence, then you are a terrorist. If you can TERRify people into not being political, into not talking about a certain issue, then that is a terroristic approach.

The mainstream press isn't right-wing cunts like fox or whatever, the majority of the mainstream media is controlled by liberals, I personally find it hard to find any unbiased media outlet nowadays. I can find Breitbard on the conservative side, but tonnes on the liberal side of things.

Fuck you. The bait was worth it.

They kill people because they take their safety very seriously.
Niggers killing cops is only making the matter worse.

BLM are the next Black Panthers. They need to be stopped before it's too late.

The black panthers helped and protected poor communities. I dont see your point.

I personally dislike black lives matter because they are fairly selfish and interrupt other oppressed groups legitimate protest in their name.

lots of groups are declared terrorist organizations doesnt really mean shit. Black lives matters has only protested like a bunch of pussies and you are a alarmist jackass. I wish blacks and whites would start picking off cops one by one. A militarized force shouldnt be used on the citizens. Cops harrass people of all races legally at no added benefit to peoples safety. They get paid to nickle and dime good citizens.

You are delusional if you dont think cops are murderous cowards who shoot citizens at the drop of a hat.

Black lives matters is a bunch of whiney pussies compared to black panthers who actually armed themselves and protected poor WHITE and black communities.

BLM just go around interrupting people trying to make a difference, not causing any sorta real change.

Found the BLM activist.

ive been declaring my hate of black lives matter, have you even read the post?

Yeah, but then you're praising everything they stand for so you might as well get on your knees and suck their big black dicks at this point cause, realize it or not, you're exactly the same as them.

what? no im not. Black Lives Matter are pussies that do peaceful protest. Thats like saying a anarchist supports progressive democrats, you are pretty fucking ignorant bra.

there are hordes of BLM openly cheering for the cop killers on twitter.

you like the government keeping control of its citizens through fear with black shirts/Bolshevik fronts/brown shirts? Like seriously, left and right should be against government coercion through fear. Thats the problem with politics nowadays, everything is turned into a identity issue and ideas have to be divided by left or right.

All I mean to say is you're both hungry for cop blood and talk like all cops are part of some evil hive mind boogeymen group, which is stupid as fuck to anyone who completed middle school. Check your prejudice, m80, there are plenty of cops who want only to see you make it home safely.

The set up of the close relation between judicial branch, DAs, police etc. kinda form a oppressive business of making money of destroying citizens lives rather than protecting people the organization in its self is corrupt. You kill enemy combatants thats just reality, sorry they are enemy combatants, I mean do you go "what about their familys? they are just trying to work!" when it comes to syrian soldiers executing large swaths of their citizens?

Sounds like fear mongering to me. You should loosen that tinfoil hat, it's cutting off the blood flow to your brain.

I just said the opposite in the second post you responded to. Seriously read post and respond with related arguments or just accept the fact that you are no better than a social justice warrior who screams over people who disagree with them.

Okay.

Reminder that BLM is not run by a nigger, but by a Jew.
The Kikes want a race war, thats their goal.

jew faces are like if you gave a retarded ayy lmao crayons and told it to draw a human

No, user, they ARE the ayy lmaos.

Thats bullshit and you know it. My parents were poor. I had to take everything i ever wanted. *earn it. And i will be far fucked when someone says feels for the black poeple who have nothing and no chances. Its called move. Get a fucking job. They can move anywherr. Cause welfare is everywhere. But the real truth is. They just dont give a fuck and they are lazy. Happy to wait for check day. While scamming the system and trying to earn extra money. Usually illegal. Because its fucking easier doing nothing. Than actually going to work every day

So fuck right off with that bullshit

Fuck that, did you see that niggers tits.

God damn.