What's the most cancerous board on Holla Forums? not counting Holla Forums of course

What's the most cancerous board on Holla Forums? not counting Holla Forums of course

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QJjgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holla Forums

Holla Forums

Holla Forums

Holla Forums of course.

Holla Forums is by far

Holla Forums is a close second

and Holla Forums is trailing third because its owners are cancerous as fuck

whatever board which symbolizes everything I disagree with

… that would be Holla Forums

Butthurt Redditor detected

Holla Forums, the biggest hugbox on the site

pretty much this

I hear lots of bitching about folks being banned from Holla Forums for disagreeing but every time they were posting some one sentence "tbh fam thats bullshit" post. Every time they were banned for shitposting, not for disagreeing.

>>>/fringe/

I don't even post on Holla Forums, I just like shitting on them 'cause they're so damned thin skinned.

probably /lefty pol/ for the shit memes,/zoo/for the sheer grotesque factor,there's probably allot of more shitty boards on this site but so little people visit them they are just obscured down to the bottom I think /India/ is a thing, if so that gets my vote as the entire thing should have just existed for people to have been trolled with pajeet memes not discussions catering to a delusion of grandeur that India is in any way good.

that would be the SJW faggots at leftypol they have already spread their tumblr cancer to /n/ and are trying here

back to freech homo

shitskin pajeet detected , mask it all you want with smug png images you are triggered someone detest's India aren't you?

I don't join communities composed entirely of faggots, user.

didn't Holla Forums blow that entire website off the web?

leftypol echo chamber

I haven't heard about that.

yeah for about a day ….just for keks

Holla Forums and its GamerGay equivalent boards.

GG won get over it SJW scum

How cute

Case in point, this fag-enabler.

They shifted the overton window and exposed SJW faggotry

Everyone in the known universe already knew of SJW faggotry, including SJWs.

Yeah but now people actually talk about it

It's over, GG won.

did he really

GAWKER CAN'T EXTEND BANKRUPTCY TO NICK DENTON
HE HAS TO FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY NOW
archive.is/QJjgQ
POST YOUR FACE WHEN NICK CUCKTON GOT HIS SHIT FUCKED UP

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GIT FUCK'D DENTIN

The hero GG deserved.

Fucken keked

wew

Fuck yes dude, I'm so fucking glad Denton got fucked

/newsplus/

ponies

the domain, 8ch is the cancer
the boards are just cells trying to live

ya kno, sometimes i wish the cancer cells would've stopped reproducing and and died before my mother succumbed to cancer in her liver.

/furry/, and this is coming from somebody who used to love the board, is a furfag, and still uses it to this day

/trash/ is better than /furry/ now

/fart/
/toothbrush/
/enemasfan/
/scaaaaaat/

are all good'n'current shit

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/abdl/
>>>/furry/

Holla Forums
easily the least self-aware sort of people I've ever met

So you've never met a 21st century first-world feminist or a pseudo-progressive?

I know Holla Forums has their le epic "haha the shill said we r as bad as them" but they really do all deserve each other. If I suddenly awakened as a cosmic deity I would gather all of these sorts up and delete them at the same time for fairness.

Holla Forums - malignant tumor that has metastasized beyond its containment board to nearly every major board on Holla Forums, and soon the internet at large will be at risk if left untreated.

/jim/ - where site owner Jim listens to the echoes of his voice all day, because everyone else is banned.
post pr0n on /jim/ for maximum (albeit brief) lulz

/newsplus/ - cucked normie news from pre-approved lamestream media sources. Nothing more cancerous than that.

I won't bother with the usual subjects everyone agrees on like /furry/, /bane/, /pone/, etc.

I have and they're a lot more cogent and fun to have dialogue with than a Holla Forumsyp
where the latter gets information from artifact riddled jpegs the other gets information from punctilious (albeit obsolete) books
and the feminists I'm familiar with tend to hide their power level most of the time because it's either a) irrelevant to the subject at hand or b) must be civil enough to engage on academic grounds (literally, the campus); unlike how a Holla Forumsyp would behave

that said, I vehemently disagree with a lot (if not the majority) of critical feminist theory and it can lead to the same sort of echo chamber they tend to bitch about

I should be clear that the feminists I know are professors of universities and not those little Twitter/reddit activists parading around as if they're changing something

TFW Holla Forums permabans your ass simply for sharing data.

So you're talking to one in person and one online.
You dumb nigger, do you think these faggots go around sperging about Hitler irl? This is Holla Forums not fucking Facebook. Holla Forums coined the term "hiding your powerlevel" for political stuff. Holla Forums is utter dogshit and you're somehow even dumber.

k

Also "hiding your power level" comes from Dragon Ball Z.

No shit nigger. I take it you don't understand the meaning of the term "coined a term"? Maybe you don't understand the meaning of "term". Maybe you're just semi-literate?

Nice WebM!
Hey should I post one about a jew saying a bad thing I dislike to show that all jews are evil conspirators?
You know, I really fucking hate nu/pol/ and they way they shove their dumb shit on everyone else, but you are clearly a Holla Forums-tier person on all levels. It's like you just never bother thinking, don't even know how.

Yep, Holla Forums sure did make all thems memes.

el oh el

Holla Forums is a hotpocket hugbox with garbage memes

Holla Forums is a hotpocket hugbox with better memes but way too much influence on every other board