Hypothetically, let's say you had one million dollars

Hypothetically, let's say you had one million dollars.
Would you still be suicidal?
……

I'm not suicidal but one million USD would certainly improve my quality of life. It would let me do thinks that I currently can't afford.

get out

Theoretically I could move away and buy a house on a plot of land and pay nothing but property taxes, utilities and internet for the rest of my life.

I could also kick start my computer business and propel myself into even further money. Remember kids, if you aren't making money, you're spending it.

I would probably still be suicidal though.

nah, I wouldn't be suicidal anymore if I had one million dollars.

Holy shit OP I never thought about it,no I wouldn't.

I would just use it to live my quiet simple life until I die of old age so that I don't have to stress about the world.
Even then I'd still hate myself.

No, with that kind of money I could transition to homicidal.

the only thing to make me suicidal if i had the mil would be if my coke dealer went missing.

Not really, no.

People who say money can't buy happiness are only half right.
Conditional money can't buy happiness. The people who are rich and miserable are miserable because of the things they have to do to stay rich.
Unconditional money is as close as you could ever get to guaranteed happiness. 99% of human anxiety stems from resource scarcity.

no. it wouldn't change my life much, just make it easier.

Why?

Yes if I fuck my investments up severely.

I don't live in America, so will I get $1 million, $1 million equivalent in euros, or €1 million?

equivalent denomination

yes

Yes because what always prevented me from doing it is close but failed poisoning attempts and knowing how painful it is, but with a million dollars I could either get creative or just buy a big ass hand gun and finish this "life"

I'd cheer up with initial shock and joy of having a million dollars,, then the depression would come back. It always comes back. There is escape from being you.

What would you really do with the money? Travel? Wouldn't that be fun, walking the streets of Paris alone.. walking the beach at Waikiki alone.. so much fun. so alone.

Or maybe hire a prostitute. Pay enough money and she'll act like she likes it.. but she doesn't.. and you know that.

and a million dollars doesn't really even go that far. Wouldn't even get you a decent house free and clear in some parts of the United States.

Will that 1 million dollars fix my mental problems related to family's genes? If no then yes I am still suicidal.

I hate who I am and everyone else hates me as well.
I need to become a different person and that's impossible without a new functioning brain.

If I had one million dollars I'd use the money to kill myself effectively

Yes.
You think it will
EVER
go away?
No.
It can only be delayed, ignored, I can only be distracted.
Unless the 4th Reich comes true. Not holding my breath though.

No way. I'd by myself a decent place to live and NEET it up for the rest of my life. After that this gay Earth and the people on it can burn for all I care.
All I've ever wanted is self-sufficient isolation and to not have to work.

I could do that very effectively with 1mill.

I'd use the money to kill myself in a painless way.

Why don't you give me the money so we can see?

but how may i know who u r?

u can ake urself hot and get a gf and u wont be alone

what mental problems do you have?

why

No

I'd buy some land, a trailer, a girl from the philippines, a better PC and an internet connection, and just spend my time being a NEET and growing food and weed. I'd still be suicidal, but I'd be too apathetic to actually make an attempt.

+1

After I use the money to buy myself lots and lots of sex, no.

never

My mom says I'm worth at least one million dollars.

i would just use the money to kill myself more flamboyantly

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

Hell yeah Nigga.

I'd e swimming in itches and acid though.