Most important part of being a hacker

So what makes a good hacker name?

Just a few examples
Zero cool
Crash override
Phantom phreak
Acid burn

The hacker known as 4chan is also good

Anything that makes a statement combined with something you love, add numbers insted of character: statem3nt

Get inspired on irc freenode by looking at other nicks, and just give it some time

So like sk8erboy295?

OP
user
TinyPenis
Mummy'sBoy
Basementer

Henzor the Based

There are many good names for bad hackers, but good hackers have names you don't know.
For yourself, how about Überfaggot? It has the advantages of being childish and unoriginal, just like you.
Wannabe ecelebs have had a bad time round here recently. Now fuck off back to 4chan: it's more your age.

Are you putting 8 Holla Forums on some sort of high ground?

Says the guy with a tumblr pic

Not at all. Just pointing out the obvious. The best hackers are those nobody will ever hear about. If u hv skillz, you don't want a profile.

Says an user who has never visited Benjii's tumblr. Don't misunderstand me. Biddix is an idiot whose idea of security is to be active on 5 social media platforms at once and openly sell haxxor services on Holla Forums. The image is genuinely ironic and you missed it.

But you know this whole thread is ironic, right? OP's question is pretty much your point. "eceleb" hackers are bullshit, just like picking a vanity handle. Every response here is intentionally retarded.

the salient word

are you op? if so you caught me out. i was just sniffing for a moron and it was me. i hate you.

Not really. What's wrong with shitty jokes, shitposted in a shitpost thread?

Go ahead, link me to a better thread. The one you made. I'll bump and contribute. Promise.

No not OP.

Are you going to hack Holla Forums OP?

1goto1

Numbers suck.

A good name is elegant and meaningful, preferably two words.

use a name that will make your parents ashamed when you inevitably get caught:

cockinass
tampon raider
pussengineer
Xx420yoloSWAGxX

The best hackers don't try to get their name out there, and try to make it as difficult as possible to trace their projects back to them, or to figure out that all of their projects came from one source. Names are for posers and attention whores, stay anonymous.

dysnomia

name is not important, skill is.

Call yourself 9gag

Insane Shane ..
chose this fagget

I should think you Jedi would have more respect for the difference between knowledge and wisdom.

Honestly what makes a good name is the actions.

Your name could be Forkie and if you took down a major corporation's networks, your name would be legendary.

C^m g^zz7er