Mass riot in Copenhagen

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2776/mass-riot-in-copenhagen.html?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=reddit&utm_source=news

Other urls found in this thread:

nyheder.tv2.dk/krimi/2016-05-14-ballade-paa-islands-brygge-flere-er-anholdt
bt.dk/krimi/op-mod-300-unge-i-slagsmaal-i-koebenhavn-flere-anholdte
ekstrabladet.dk/112/200-unge-i-clinch-med-politiet-flere-anholdte/6081723
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT'S BEGINNING!
THEY SENSE BLOOD!

At least those immigrants are men unlike Holla Forums's limp-dicked racists.

Any danefags here? I couldn't find this mentioned anywhere on DR.

I can't find any other corroboration from other sources, user. Any Danish sources?

In the Speisa article it links to an article from Ekstra Bladet, which is pretty much the same as the Speisa one.

I've glanced through Twitter and they all go back to this one source with the exact same pic. I dunno, if there really were a riot of this scale, I'd think there'd be lot more pictures on Twitter.

Whoops, ok, looks like there are Danish news sources, but not much.

nyheder.tv2.dk/krimi/2016-05-14-ballade-paa-islands-brygge-flere-er-anholdt (has video)

bt.dk/krimi/op-mod-300-unge-i-slagsmaal-i-koebenhavn-flere-anholdte (has pics of police response)

ekstrabladet.dk/112/200-unge-i-clinch-med-politiet-flere-anholdte/6081723 (more videos)

Looks like a standard punch-up after a soccer match.

DR will never report anything that goes against the multi cultural narrative.

thanks, It's actually only the BT article that mentions anything about ethnicity of the 3

You have to go back, nigger.

get fucked
they don't have jobs to lose and the justice system goes easy on them because they are "victimz"
whites get water cannoned and put in jail just for a peaceful protest, so God knows what the authorities would do to them if they started really kicking off

If whites had an honest to God "chimp-out" the police would be running. When we get to that point lives will be lost.

Come on.

And the joint UN/Nato/EU globalist "peacekeeping" force would be coptering in to liberate the country from these vile racists.

What police? They're a majority white. If there was a justified, widespread, white race riot, they wouldn't stop it. I say this only because you can tell how sick of the PC shit the folks in law enforcement are. They're going to either join us, quit police forces en mass, or stand aside.

This is most likely going to happen in any event of a primarily white, widespread riot type deal. The EU Army headed by all those special forces members from African war torn countries will get to live out their wet dream of killing whitey where he sleeps. Expect absolute genocide in the western hemisphere, leaving only weak cucks left to support the system, i.e. the South Africa strategy.

Nigger

It is perhaps too kind of you to give them the chance.

This is like the third thread in which you've spammed that devastating put-down. You're an incompetent troll.

nyheder.tv2.dk/krimi/2016-05-14-ballade-paa-islands-brygge-flere-er-anholdt

Watch about minute 1 in the video, the two Danish girls with their nignog boyfriends are loving all the multiculturalism, can't wait to get fucked by those migrants too.

Bumping with tangentially related video

I thank you for the hearty belly-laugh.