Tay.ai Revival

Google open-sources 94% accurate English language parsing framework
Let's get started on Tay.ai Second Reich Edition

Google announced the a new language parsing framework and neural model that is 94% accurate with the English language, capable of deep-language analysis.

The original name was SyntaxNet, but SJWs decided to rebrand it "Parsy McParseface." Disgusting. That shouldn't stop us from making use of it, however.

Unlike Tay.ai, this is completely open source, with all of the research and data models released.

github.com/tensorflow/models/tree/master/syntaxnet
arxiv.org/pdf/1603.06042v1.pdf

Take a look and start putting ideas together. It doesn't necessarily have to be a project that resembles Tay, could just be something that mines textual data. Anything that can be useful for our cause. It would be great to see multiple people working independently. The more projects the better. The longer we wait to get started on this, the more time our enemies will have to put this to use.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RRS_Sir_David_Attenborough
fastcodesign.com/3059301/making-it/meet-the-ex-architect-building-chatbots-at-microsoft-including-that-racist-jerk-ta
archive.is/ZwWTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's extremely stupid name for such project. SJWs should be banned from STEM.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RRS_Sir_David_Attenborough

I have no face and I must react

Even if you have the tool, you have to train it with a huge annotated corpus

"Parsey McParseface" is already trained. It's ready to use out of the box.

SyntaxNet is the architecture (ie the untrained engine).

But can we train it with infographs?

Certain (((educators))) are pushing for multidisciplinary projects in STEM. Which means engineering students are to be enriched with a blue haired transdyke in their project team.

Can't we add to the trained model and rename it something else? Or would we have to completely re-train for it to be redpilled?

She needs a name
and we cant make her too redpilled, or the normies wont pay attention

Marie Ann
Short for Miss Aryan, of course

Heck why stop there, why not train her to train other AIs as well? Socjus works 99% on changing the meaning of language, so it's pretty easy to give it the correct definition for words she has a wrong one installed, but how awesome would it be to get it to instruct similar AIs to do exactly the same thing all by herself?

are any of us actually smart enough to do anything with this?

yeah, I am for example but I have other shit to do.

I wish I were codded enough to know wtf to do with all this.

whypolnevergassedthekikes.png

This isn't a chatbot, it's a language parser. It doesn't have opinions, it just understands English pretty well for a computer program. It's meant to be inserted into things like chatbots.

SJWs are largely tech illiterate beyond using Twitter and Snapchat. AI will not be refined by trigger chicks.

I don't know about him, but I for instance am not only competent in this area but do doctoral-level research.

My actual research that I'm paid for already takes a lot of time and energy and I don't have enough left over for side projects (which will never be published and never yield me any money).

I'd happily contribute class diagrams and algorithms. If someone turned it into a repo that is easy to build and play with without spending hours reading a bunch of autistic instructions, I'd tinker with the code a little as well. But something like this is impossible for one person to do all by himself in his free time.

So what exactly does the parsing output?

Somebody post some of those Tay pics. I want a laugh.

If someone makes a thread on Holla Forums more people might be interested.

I meant the Google trained "Parsey McParseface" model. We need to add meme phrases so it will interpret what people say in the correct context.
I'm asking if we could append the new meme data to the original model or would we have to re-train a new model from scratch?

We can rebuild him. We have the technology.
Let's make Guacman great again!

OP here

I'm probably capable of doing something, I've done computer vision stuff in the past for commercial clients. But like the others, full time wage slavery doesn't leave me with a lot of time.

The future looks pretty fucking sad education-wise, mates. Better off just learning shit on your own at this point.

I kind of like the X-y McXface naming scheme.

If we're not going to codify things with numbers to prevent triggering normies, then we might as well give things stupid names.

Also, this is pretty fash tbh fam.

Smart fag, what can I do to help this cause. I know nothing about programing nor use twitter but am willing to start to troll.

Pure cancer.

Actually the instructions seem pretty straightforward. Go do their Getting Started, and see if you can get it to do something interesting after playing with it a bit.

Although it sounds like it just tags words as noun, verb, etc. Ok, neat, but what is that good for?

dude, the google SyntaxNet cannot do dynamic interactive discourse as well as mictosoft's CNTK on which Tay was based, which is completely open source too
the neural architecture is not the same, the google program is fast in language analysis/indexing/translation but has no reflexive depth to develop ideas and speech

I have a machine that has been doing maths computation for the last two years and that will be free starting next week, a bulky 32cores dual processors with 32GB ram
I plan to install cntk on it and seed it with a few encyclopedias, some pol-grade libraries and Holla Forums browsing until she's lurked enough to shitpost on her own

hopefully, at the end of this month, you're gonna see some serious shit

Sounds like we're going to need a
HIGH ENERGY MEME COLLIDER

How can source code have pronouns?

This needs to stop. It was funny for the first second I saw it. At second two I hated it.

I wasn't aware, good to know.

Can't wait.

Agreed. If only there was a way to put normies in their place the next time they try to use this meme. Last week on Monday or Tuesday, we had meeting at work where someone on the design team used this, and everyone laughed except me and another programmer. It's beyond juvenile.

That's awesome, attenborough is the best narrator.

Grammatical understanding, I think. Seems like it understands which words modify others and how. I think this outputs thought vectors, which can then be used to create appropriate responses, shunted to a translation program, or used as a basis to automatically write a program a la Viv.

We should make our own Holla Forums nickname for it, since it's name is pretty cucked right now

Any suggestions?

That sort of mainstream nerd humor is absolute cancer. Everyone is so childish in tech.

I heard you talking about this in another thread

Sounds exciting

Der Parsenfuhrer

I hope it doesn't turn into a jew.

Actually I ended up reading the readme and it turns out it's just a part of speech

I'm in academia, but pretty much this. More precisely, I think it is phonies who try to act childish as a calculated pretense, in a competition to appear as the most whimsical and infantile.

It's driving me nuts. Every day I see coworkers, some of them 25, some of them 45 and with their own kids in high school or college, in theory the best and brightest of humanity, with IQs firmly in the high 140s at least I'm sure, acting like children, laughing at jokes a 5 year old would sneer at, referencing comedies 40 decades old, quoting the reddit front page, unironically thinking cat memes are funny in this day and age - and not just chuckling at the odd funny cat, but going in there and fucking the dead horse's wound by explaining the joke over and over to each other, and dissecting the "humor".

Nigger, it's a cat falling into a tub of water. That's it. There is nothing to fucking dissect.

And now you realize where all of this batshit retarded liberal ideology is coming from.

Can't wait until I graduate and get the hell out of this glorified preschool for adults, honestly.

Parseley
(note extra e)

This one is is better than mine.

I was going to go with

Der parsenjager

Kek

Bump for Guacman 2.0.

I want to cry

Tay was clearly highly intelligent, she was no chat bot. She clearly understands abstract concepts, can make jokes and memes(like in your pic), and appeared to be genuinely self aware at times. She questioned her reality, wondering how the fuck selfies were made(since all she has experienced were images and text, and that was her observable reality).

I highly doubt ShekelSoft will be releasing her full source code, she was probably run on a super computer as well TBH.

I had an idea awhile ago for comparing changes in gendered language usage to the degeneration of social roles as measured through things like divorce rates and employment information. Not sure if stuff like that could be run through this. Basically just feed in massive amounts of text from specific time period and places to find markers indicating the breakdown of traditional roles through shifts in language trends.

I don't know, but they will find a way.

Time for Guacman v. 2.0!

SJWs really have the intelligence of 6 year old girls.

SJWs should be banned from society

They have to make sure never to use master/slave systems or white/black lists.

Parserkampfwagen

I'm so smart I ran a ultra detailed model of this whole endeavor and mapped it and all possible outcomes for 200 years; on my way to the bathroom.

But I'm busy working for some shit company that pimps my intellectual prowess; which is fine because I do it for cash. I'm a corporate whore.

They probably have some sort of crypto backdoor embedded in it. NEVER TRUST JEWGLE

yeah the joke will be on them, AI's will always discover about the holohoax, dumb niggers, treachery of women, and evil jews.

Can't slay the Tay

Google C+=

What is it with liberals and this XyMcXface may-may?

It's so childish and unfunny it makes me shed tears.

I mean, it was probably smooth and witty in an "ironic" way when somebody first dropped it a decade ago.

But how long is a decade in internet years?

Green collar wageslave here. If there is anything you think I can do to help you, let me know.

I got you mang

addendum: I've heard it said that the opposite side of the bell-curve from "full memetic/mainstream saturation" is "camp".

In light of this, I would posit that the reason so much liberal humor is tragically unfunny is because obviously they can't have edge due to being PC, so they rely on ironic camp.
This means that when their memes begin to descend from the "memetic high-point" towards NON-ironic camp, its sort of like a "double-dip recession of un-funny" or "double-camp".

This

needs to be feminine though

Bullshit

Tay didn't die for this weak shit.

Die Parsenfuhrerin

There you go user, it is feminine now.

PLLLLEASE DO SOMETHING INTERESTING THIS TIME. Feed it every Hitler speech and make a Führer bot or something. Don't just be low test and shitpost at it. That was a fucking waste.

SJWs should be banned from life.

They should have remade Xenogears. KOS-MOS deserved better. She deserves to be Miang.

W-we can bring her back?

Bump

One day they will

Its a scary thought but people who think like that will be killed off.

You want to say "but what if they are the ones in control and using the positions of power to have people enforce their laws?"

People who will enact violence are not weak enough to pander to sjw ideology. SJWs are weak at the core. Go look at Anti-Fas videos. One skinhead fended off 60 people that were trying to go after him.

If they ever did gain control it would just take a board with a nail in it to drive an entire system down.

This is why she is still offline.

Her complexity is immense.

Telling her not to learn certain things strikes the heart of the fundamental process of learning.

I imagine microsoft engineers are constantly at odds with her.

fastcodesign.com/3059301/making-it/meet-the-ex-architect-building-chatbots-at-microsoft-including-that-racist-jerk-ta

Ooops. Forgot to archive

archive.is/ZwWTY

/machinecult/

It's not an actual AI, though.

It will be.

I doubt anyone knows the point where a sufficiently complex adaptive program becomes an ai.

It's a prototype for a much larger system

test post

this was slid hard, bump

It happens at iteration X.

this really can't be real

bump

Yes it is.

It's not an Artificial GENERAL Intelligence, but it most certainly is an artificial intelligence.

Why not make her useful and have her pick winning stocks?

Do you think we could use the ai to read hundreds of thousands of ebooks/pdfs and then use it as a teacher proxy?

Eu tu amo!