Wat do

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

live-for.pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probs get kicked out for being a creep. And rightfully so

Ignore it and go back to my fat fuck friend and my manlet friend. Then play Russian card games and shit talk France and Sweden.

Explain to her that McDonald's is trying to foment a connection between childhood frivolity and their product, as well as acting as a labor-free child care for the parents for the same reason.

Its the sick filth of cultural capitalism and she needs to wise up or be consumed.

Complain about their shitty ball pit that is a single layer of balls on what appears to be concrete. What kind of ghetto-ass Mcdonalds is this?

Eat my chicken mcnuggers, nigga

Eat my chicken mcniggers, nugga

Pay her 1000 dollars to find Dysnomia IRL and break his computer

but it's not thursday yet

Add two more balls to the ballpit.

Make her lick your balls user

Drown her in balls

Balls would become suddenly very sticky, and cling to her clothing

Regurgitate my fish fillet into her mouth, then teach her to fly.

The number of bacteria and viruses sticking to those balls is unimaginable. Stay away.

"Where are your parents?"

If I show any form of friendly expression the parents might think I'm a pedophile and not just trying to be a social animal.
If I try to scoop more balls in her direction the parents may think I'm getting too close and try to smear me as a pedophile.

You obviously didn't go to Mcdonald since 2006, because ballpits aren't a thing anymore, since they have been find to be so unhygienic and full of diaper shit.

Kids are disgusting, their hygiene is atrocious.

Since when does mcdonalds have a fucking ball pit?

Why am I even near the ball pit.
Why the fuck am I even eating inside the mcdonalds
Why is seeing a child playing a strange occurrence that is warrants a thread

OP you answer my questions then I will answer yours

Leave, order a number whatever, eat, wonder why I ordered a large, finish though it makes me feel disgustingly full. Want more anyway. Hate myself for eating it despite always telling myself I'm going to start eating less fast food. Hate myself for conceding to myself, and saying, okay, I'll have fast food, but smaller portions, then still ordering it as big as it goes. Hate myself for being a useless piece of shit that can't be better, because I'm at my best now, and my best is depressing.

Realize the kid is still in the ball pit. Watch her, reminded of my own childhood. Think back to where it all went wrong, and find that there was no single point. Realize that all my issues are mental, and that my entire life I've just been this pathetic shlub simply because i'm mentally weak. Too weak to make a difference, too weak to try, and too weak to get any stronger.

Hope the kid has a good life, but realize that everyone's life sucks for some reason or another, because life sucks, even for people who have it all. Being happy is momentary, being sad is forever.

Go home. Masterbate. Go to sleep.

Wake up in the morning, wondering why. There is no point. But I'm weak. And living scares me less than death does. So far.
I

NEW XXX CHAN/

live-for.pw

What are you doing in a mcdonald ball pit in the first place ?

All McDonalds got rid of their ball pits you sick fuck. Go troll somewhere else.

Balls. Children… why am I drooling?

I used to hide in the mcdonalds playground gym stroking my fat greasy cock waiting for a small child to crawl past then rape them and then escape down the slide before the police came.

Ball pits are hard for raping kids in because you slide around

I would like some more tips on the find art of child rape, good sir.

Jump in the ball pit
Sink to the bottom
Pretend to drownd like when i was a kid
Feel lonely when noone comes to look for me
Go home and heat up my tv dinner for 1

Ask why there are so many yellow and green balls

this thread