7 Times Nate Silver Was Hilariously Wrong About Donald Trump

archive.is/eYpvo

I think one of the best things about this election cycle is how the left's math whiz darling's credibility was destroyed. He went from being so arrogant that he thought he could determine the most delicious burrito through statistics to groveling on CNN for forgiveness for being so fucking wrong. He was hilariously wrong about both Trump and Sanders and that included hours before election results. The guy should start managing a Wendy's or something. He's done.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-endorsement-primary/
youtube.com/watch?v=0-2uSG1xUEg
cafe.com/sixthirtyeight/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His receding hairline is highly distracting.

JUST

Hah.

God damnit, everytime a leftist acts up my mother I hear about them from, she's been trying to shill Nate Silver to me since Trump started running and I never bothered to look into the doofus. Thank god for that.

Muh statistics.

(((Nate Silver)))

It's been way more than just 7 times he's embarrassed himself. He has a serious hateboner for Trump.

Ahh, the increasingly nervous man.

can I get some sauce on that CNN groveling?
would love to see it tbh fam

This is like watching a saturday morning cartoon villain repeatedly fail as Trump just keeps getting stronger.

TRUMP DID THIS TO HIM

Oh wow, whoever made this can they make other collections from other known cucks like Dana Milbank

Kek

IT IS THE PROPHECY

PRAISE KEK

holy shit, praise kek

March 2018 OK I was wrong about the gas chambers but I'll definitely get a job as a capo because Trump knows I'm smart and can be useful to him says jewish maths whiz Nate Silver
May 2018 Wait no help lets make a deal after all I did be reasonable there must be something I can offer you my family is rich help help no says jewish maths whiz Nate Silver
June 2018 Mr Trump I apologize that some ashes fell on your expensive handmade suit during your surprise visit to the camp but we had oven trouble whilst incinerating jewish maths whiz Nate Silver

kek

it doesn't. It disproves Nate Silver. Guy has let his political opinions affect his statistical analysis more and more, to the point where he was actually imploring us to ignore the statistical data.

The polls were fine, and clearly in Trump's favour.

Even if you're a mathematician, you can still ruin everything with emotions. I do think Nate used to do great work, he was very accurate for a long time. But his downfall was that he wasn't able to look at the data and state conclusions he didn't want to hear. They got manipulated and he started looking for evidence to support the idea that Trump won't make it, instead of looking at the evidence and drawing a conclusion.

He has good methods and good ideas, but he can't remain objective when it comes to using those methods and ideas in situations where he personally doesn't like the conclusion.

Which is a death note for anyone who is doing math or statistics like this, it is proof he puts agenda before his methods. Now, you can not read him without wondering if he's skewing results and methods to get an answer he finds acceptable.

This

Statistical methods rely on past data to establish normal behavior. Guessing that Obongo would beat Romney was not difficult because these guys were normal politicians and it was a normal election. This election is not normal, though.

It does. Nobody was calling Trump to win this. He was not the only person who got it completely wrong.

Nate Silver is a sniveling GAY Jew who only got known because he accurately predicted Obama's 2012 re-election. So did I, down to each state and winning percentage. That election was one of the easiest to predict of the last 20 years,

Jews aren't good at math, though. Ripping people off doesn't presuppose the ability to perform calculus in your head. It merely requires the absence of a soul and a deep-seated sociopathy.

This. He treats politics like it's fantasy football and the minute a race came around that required actual insight, he humiliated himself as another hopelessly out of touch left-wing hack.

Iron Ann did (on Bill Maher's show, I think)
Scott Adams did (last October)

Cantor, Erdos, Fraenkel, Hausdorff, Jacobi, Kronecker, Lipschitz, Mandelbrot,
Minkowski, Perelman, von Neumann

Next you'll be saying blacks can't sprint

Not that it matters when you control over half the banks in the world anyway.

No statisticians. People with good instincts and understanding called it, not people crunching the stats.

Hey guys, haven't you heard? Trump's campaign is over. It's dead in the water.

Silver on suicide watch

No evidence that Cantor was Jewish.

hahahahahah

Followed the first link in that article and found this:

These people are so delusional that they're seriously "theorising" that voters might have just now started to think that their votes should control the outcome of the election.

Voters listening to someone, liking what they say, then voting for them? Are you mad? This is absurd.

He's at least 1/4 Jewish by his own admission (paternal grandparents were Danish Sephardic Jews), but if that's not enough we can drop him from the list and put Alfred Tarski in.

They're well-enough represented in the top echelons to do away with any idea that they "aren't good at math".

You aren't helping your point, Chaim.

So these Jews-under-Nuremberg-Laws aren't Jewy enough for you? They're white now?

What will you accept, a list of prominent Ethiopian Jew mathematicians?

I have had a discussion about this situation with someone before. Libshits think they are so smart because of their advanced college degrees or drinking the libshit Kool-Aid indoctrination juice from the ivory tower of academia about being a prodigy means you're better than everyone else that they fail to see how much bullshit everything they have learned is.

First off, it is true that people have an opinion at the polls when they vote. What libshits fail to realize is that opinions change all the time and no figure they come up with is going to predict who is going to be the president because that is just one point in time that will be meaningless later on. Hence when people vote, that vote will always be an opinion not a fact. It will never be a fact because for all we know Shillary or that commie might win the presidency because of some insane factors nobody will ever notice.

Libshits also fail to realize when they are full of shit. The last two elections were basically a liberal circlejerk where no one gave two fucks and just said "every president will have a mandatory two terms just like Clinton and Bush did." It was easier to predict back then because libshits were mostly in power ruining this fucking country that most people didn't notice or cared. Again, they didn't take into account how angry Americans are right now because their predictions are a fucking echo chamber.

Its hilarious how Nate Silver predicted Obama's election and all of a sudden now he's supposed to be a veteran king maker oracle seer who uses the magic of inside baseball autism to divinate the future. Nope, just another dipshit sperg

If they could have labeled every white Russian and Brit that died fighting a Jew to make the Nazis look worse, they would have.

True.

Statistics is a joke and should not be taken seriously if it is even slightly manipulated toward some bias. The real results are what math alone shows. You, as a statistician, are only there to help math along it's natural path.

Example: Curving the grades of students is one type of manipulation. Let math alone fail them because they didn't bust their asses hard enough and let the school get fucked because they don't deserve that federal money for producing shitty students.

This, leading to hilariously-incorrect assumptions like how Trump's lack of endorsements indicated he would perform poorly in the early primaries

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-endorsement-primary/

Marco Rubio has three times and Ted Cruz two times the endorsements of Trump, and we know how that turned out.

The Left worships "experts" that can dress up their arguments with sufficient technicalese jargon and SCIENCE! (especially if it supports what they already believe) out of some weird cargo-cultish belief that by associating themselves with the experts they therefore are just as intelligent as the experts

So when stats nerds like Nate Silver use MUH BIG DATA MUH SABERMETRICS and predict that Drumpf will perform badly in the primaries of course they believe it.
Heh, I've got statistics on my side! What do you have, Trumpkin? "Gut instinct"? LOL

More like the benefits of having a mind still capable of critical thought and not dependent on jew media.

That past data was biased toward the left wing. It is useless to reference in this type of election for obvious reasons.

I'm talking about the Nuremberg Laws, under which the Nazis set out what it meant to legally be a Jew.

Not the Nuremberg Trials. Read a book.

Nate Silver, incidentally, would only be classed as "mixed race" under those laws, while those in the list would be full Jews (Cantor possibly excluded).

Surely, then, your "heavily mongrelized" excuse applies even more so to Silver, who prompted your original "Jews can't math" comment.

God. What a salt mine that (((guy's))) working.

Thinking that not having a lot of endorsements will hurt you because people who did poorly in past elections didn't have a lot of endorsements shows a total lack of critical thinking and insight, to be honest. It's probably some kind of logical fallacy, I'd imagine. "Muh statistics" are useless if you don't have the intellectual ability to come up with some kind of sound interpretation.

He can't break the 75% cieling, he's basically Jeb Bush!

fapping to this
running a death squad is my greatest ambition

Under the Nuremberg laws, a first-degree mischling would be treated as a Jew if he stuck to the Jewish religion

also, first degree mischlinge would be prohibited from marrying Aryans, and second degree mischlinge would be prohibited from marrying Juden

Cantor was a second degree mischlinge. He would not be allowed to have citizenship in the Nazi state, but his children would.

Jews are *heavily* overrepresented at the highest levels of mathematics, not due to ability, but due to ethnic nepotism and it's sad that they had a Holocaust done to them.

There are more people capable of doing mathematics than there are careers in mathematics available. Jewish overrepresentation implies Aryan underrepresentation.

One of my professors at school was a converted Jew, he said he converted because it's sad that they had a Holocaust done to them but it's pretty clear he did it for the career advancement.

Mathematics is not some kind of special thing that only the most special of wunderkinder can do.

EMAIL SQUAD
its time to start spamming smug emails to this kike. Examples:
Link him a video of trump saying you're fired.

Ask him if he wants a job as a busboy at your restaurant seeing as his election predicting career is over.

Ask him why he's so mad at trump is it because you're jealous of his hair.

Call him a kike.

The possibilities are endless screen cap your emails and we can have a laugh.

Is this the guy from the before trump campaign and after trump campaign picture? The one where before his hair line looks pretty normal then next to that is the horrendous thing in op's pic.

He's spent the last week or so lashing out at the New York Times and other news agencies for getting it wrong as well lmao

The keks keep coming.

Obligatory OC

JUST NATE MY SHIT UP

Good job failing to count you retarded nigger

I know Holla Forums will get butthurt about this but:
Einstein, Bobby Fischer's father, Paul Erdos.

Looks like we have another "Aryan" who is jealous of Jewish superiority.

STAGE TWO: ANGER

Even his own models say Trump is winning now despite his attempt to exclude unbound delegates.

THAT TRUMP POST JUST SPICED UP MY SIDES.

J U S T
U
S
T

Of course Jews are good at math, Jews have high linguistic intelligence and math is merely a language, merely symbolic representation, and often it is symbolic representation of abstractions which don't have to refer to existent actualities.

No, they know opinions change, they just erroneously think they only change in one direction, because they have an erroneous view of history which posits that all historical action is "progress" towards increasing acceptance of their ideology. What they fail to realize is that history is cyclical, everything they believe was tried before and failed, and people can actually go from being a leftist progressive due to ignorance and can become a racist nationalist due to knowledge and experience and, in fact, progressive idealism is more often the result of ignorance and lack of experience than racially nationalist views.

you think statisticians that have a media presence are apolitical

even if trump had undeniably been the favorite (he was clearly ahead of the pack from early on by the way) Silver still would've shit on him because he's a jewish liberal trying to damage control and influence voters

the idea that he was just "crunching the numbers" when he was this fucking wrong, as recently as he was, is pretty retarded

JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP FAM

It's due to the fact that mathematics for the most part is rhetorical bullshitting. How many "theories" are "proven" insofar as the math goes, but are completely torn apart by actual empirical evidence. Hell we have whole fields of mathematics and science which do nothing but posit empirically unproveable theories, dimensions, and entities, sure the math works on paper, but likely refers to nothing which is empirically relevant. So being a great high level mathematician is, to my mind, about the same as being the best theologian counting how many angels dance on the head of a pin.

Except he stole research from Poincare and Lorentz in order to publish his theory of relativity.
The Principles of Mathematical Physics was published a year before Einstein's work, but Einstein was and still is hailed as the ultimate impassable pioneer and arbiter of truth when it comes to that work.

Although I heartily agree with shitting all over Nate's balding head these types of headlines are cancer.

In my Imperium clickbait artists will be thrown from the Tarpeian Rock.

Jewish conartist, plagiarist, and patent troll. Never forget, he was wrong about quantum mechanics, he was probably wrong about relativity, Ill bet one day his work will be overturned and his name will become a joke.

His whole business reputation relies on his accurate predictions. His business has already lost a great deal of respect because he can't be fucking neutral about Trump.

So, you know nothing of mathematics. Got it.

Mathematics are one of the only subjects where you can empirically prove something beyond a shadow of a doubt. Even more worldly things aren't totally proven, just never contradicted before.

Math isn't meant to correspond to any empirical observation. It is essentially a logic game.

youtube.com/watch?v=0-2uSG1xUEg
The look on the Sheboon's face is priceless. I kinda get the feeling it's still there today

It's worse than we thought, lads.

Just look at this greasy, sweaty, sloppy kike. Trump turned him into a complete mess.

NATE IS A MESS

He looks like Sam Hyde impersonating Nate Silver

NATE IS A WASTE

that picture of Nate "We didn't see the pogroms coming either" Silver is doctored. Here is the original

Looks like he gained 20 lbs.

MUH 30% TRUMP CEILING

>>>/oven/

Good to see that our dear friends of Holla Forums didn't forget to post their daily baits! I was worried there for a minute when I didn't see your favored methods of
But now I'm glad, because you've finally turned up!

That's actually /int*/'s new thing to shitpost. "Cumskin" was their previous thing, apparently.

What this user said, basically.

They're supposedly going to bring up how Trump's daughter married a Jew in relation to this new tactic, I believe. It's a shame /int*/ can't come up with entertaining ways to shitpost. It's always the same uncreative shit.

topkek cafe.com/sixthirtyeight/

It's pretty sad that there are faggots that exist only to tear down communities and aren't even creative or interesting about it. These are men and nu-males that could be having a fun time, making something interesting or getting a rise out of the dumbest people in the current age, yet they spend all their time attacking a small community with formerly a cripple as their admin.
Reach for the stars, Holla Forumsniggers.

I get the feeling that they're just kids trying to have fun by "trolling" people. I was underage b& once, so I guess I can sympathize. They'll grow out of it eventually.

They were so salty over this thread that they made their own >>6004767

Nate Silver isnt even good at being a Jew…

Jews are supposed to be tricky and sneaky and all that. But Silver cant even do that right.

I bet all the other Jews made fun of him at school.

NATE IS A MESS

NATE IS A BIG FAT MISTAKE

Jews are only tricksy when the goyim are actively hating them. When the goyim forget why they hate jews the jews stop hiding their crimes and they get purged.

People who write clickbait articles should have their hands crushed

AH HAHAHAHA

BTFO
T
F
O